High Needs Baby and co-sleeping doubts - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-11-2012, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone,

I posted a question about some co-sleeping doubts earlier but in the wrong forum......I am new to the web-site. Anyway, my concern is that I noticed my daughter becoming less independent lately, she and my wife have been co-sleeping for a couple of months now and she seems to be more "high needs" than she used to be. My first instinct is to blame co-sleeping because our parents generation  are so anti-co-sleeping.....for lack of a better word. However all of my research and my heart tells me that co-sleeping is the right thing to do.

So......

Maybe it's what I'm doing during the day that is making her less independent.....I respond to her every whimper. Also I am much more comfortable having her cry when she is awake and she knows that I'm there beside her. Should I let her whimper while she watches me clean her diapers or do the dishes? She is becoming very difficult and It is becoming harder and harder to care for her without becoming frustrated.

I look forward to your comments

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2012, 10:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I should also mention that I have tried wearing her in a moby wrap and she doesn't like it.

Tags
Baby
User Tag List