Looking for stories of profound experiences during childbirth! - Mothering Forums
Life With a Baby > Looking for stories of profound experiences during childbirth!
segolilymama's Avatar segolilymama 08:31 AM 05-23-2012

Greetings mamas! My name is Jen & I am a long-time Mothering reader & subscriber, alternative schooler, homebirther, mama to three boys (12, 10, 5), and pregnant with baby #4 due in December.

I am also a doctoral level researcher, and my work involves collecting stories of profound, spiritual, life-altering events that happen during childbirth - those moments when angels were there to support you, you felt the life-force of your ancestors, you embraced your own power in a new way, etc. I am collecting mini-stories through an online survey, and will later be doing about 20 in-depth interviews with mamas across the country.

The only requirements are that 1. you live in the US; 2. you have given birth in the last year, and 3. you have a story to share! The survey only takes a few moments to complete, and can be found here:

www.surveymonkey.com/s/spiritualbirth

Thank you so much for your support of this research! You can also pass this link on to any other mamas that you know.

Blessings,

Jen

cynthia mosher's Avatar cynthia mosher 10:25 AM 07-12-2012

bumping for attention love.gif

Up