High chair with big tray? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-06-2013, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello! I am looking to buy a high chair online. I want one with a big tray. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2013, 10:52 PM

Location: Where creepy facebook-featured threads can't find me
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

How about a table size tray? We love our trip trap.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:35 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)

We have an Eddie Bauer wood high chair that has a big tray and the top lining (or whatever it's called) pops off so you can throw it in the dishwasher.  But you could also just pull baby right up to the table.

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This may be totally unhelpful since you said you wanted to order online -- BUT, if you're anywhere near an IKEA, I can't say enough good things about my Antilop high chair. The tray is a nice size, and I love that the chair is table-height so you can pull it right up to the table as an alternate option. The chair is solid plastic -- easy for wiping clean -- and a comfy bucket shape. And the whole thing's only $25 bucks! Even if it doesn't work for you, OP, just in case anyone out there is looking for a good (cheap) high chair, we love ours.

Old 03-17-2013, 08:50 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I love our high chair, it's inexpensive, "folds" small, has wheels (love being able to wheel ds everywhere in the kitchen lol), can be adjusted in many positions (up, up, down, down, back, forward), has a big tray on top of a small one... I just love it! Oh! And easy to clean!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/All-Strollers/15860364

French Canadian living in the Big Easy. Happy mama to Jaxson Lee born on 9/16/12 and loving wife to Denis Lee since 11/03/11

Lovesbikenew.giftreehugger.gifwhistling.gifnamaste.gifteapot2.GIFread.gifdishes.gifchampagne.gifeat.gifcoolshine.gifROTFLMAO.gifnotes.gifjog.gifbroc1.gifstillheart.gifbiggrinbounce.gifRainbow.gifcaffix.gifand all that good stuff

User Tag List