Umbilical granuloma or ?? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-09-2013, 10:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My baby will be six weeks old tomorrow and she hada little belly button that looked cute but something seemed not right. Mw said was fine and dr said was fine.... but it had a dried snot-like crust around it every once in a while.

I put with hazel on it and then colloidal silver gel a few times bc it was looking red and it seemed to heal... them last night I saw this. ...

After reading some in the forums I tried salt bc it looked like agranuloma and this is the result after washing out the salt

Does that look right? We are down to one vehicle and have no insurance so going to the dr for a non emergency is not an option. I just don't know if it is an emergency... mw comes for last postnatal tonight.
#2 of 2 Old 04-09-2013, 02:27 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

I don't think it's an emergency.  Just ask your MW when you see her tonight. 

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page