is my baby teething? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-24-2013, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi mommas
I need some advic from those of you that have been through the dreaded phase of teething!
My Dd is just shy of four months. Ok so heres the symptoms..
Drooling a ton for weeks now
Chewing on everything, or should I say chomping
Fussier than usual, esp at bedtime. She just wants to be held close and snuggled which is fine by me smile.gif
Sleeping is a bit wonky aka just not sleeping well. But is sleeping just not super soundly as usual and seems tired I. The day (prb bc not getting peacful sleep I dunno)
But there is one symptom that worries me. She is super hot. I keep checking temp and everythings fine but she just seems warm. Is this normal mommas?
Im pretty sure its the start of teething. Im just doing some research now on necklaces, other nonmedicated approaches...feel free to share anything that worked for you
Thank you
#2 of 2 Old 04-24-2013, 12:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Honestly its just the age. My son always had symptoms just like these and everyone and their great aunts cousins kept saying over and over "He is going to get teeth soon!!!"

Well he never did not until 11 months and he had grown out of all of the "teething symptoms" His pediatrician said that people usually refer to these things as teething symptoms because a lot of babies get teeth in that time. But they are actually not really related.

The only thing for us that was teething was the warm head. But again my dr said its not really a good indicator.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page