cant seem to get my 10 month old to sleep through the night anymore! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 07-24-2013, 05:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

4 months ago when my son was 6 months old he STOPPED sleeping through the night before that he was excellent he would sleep all night peacefully.. but once he hit the 6 month mark he would wake 3/4 times a night and only take maybe 30 minute nap during the day i assumed it was him teething he did end up getting  6 teeth in a 4 month span so i can only imagine the pain he was going through but iam still unable to get him to sleep through the night and hes 10 months old now his gums dont look red and agitated so i dont think hes teething right now ive tryed everything i can think of to get him to sleep through the night including skipping nap time didnt work!! any kind of advice would be helpful thank you! also this is my 3rd baby so im not a new mommy my other 2 never went through this so im kinda clueless! hes very annoyed cranky and moody during the day ive asked his doctor about this and she tells me its a stage and he will get past it hes not getting anywhere close to the amount of sleep hes suppose to! not sure what to do?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-26-2013, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)

Welcome nate0123! 

Try posting to the Family bed and Nighttime Parenting forum. You might get some good advice there. thumb.gif

Tags
Mothering Help

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page