Baby hammock - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-13-2013, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Has anyone used a baby hammock?  I'm currently pregnant with #2 and looking into getting one and I'll probably combine using that with bed sharing.  There aren't a lot of reviews online, except on each product's website so I'm a little overwhelmed trying to narrow down my options.  The most important thing is getting a safe hammock and then one that can be used for at least the first year.  I don't want to spend money for one that can only be used until baby can roll over!  If anyone has recommendations or can share their experience with a hammock, it would help me out so much!  :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-20-2013, 09:28 PM

I have no experience with this, but I wanted to chime in just to say that several of them have been recalled, so be careful of what you are buying. 

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#3 of 3 Old 09-20-2013, 02:11 PM

I have the one from novanaturals. It is not the one that was recalled. 

I tried to use it with my daughter and she hated it. We ended up lowering it down for our then two year old (now 7 year old) to swing on. He had sensory issues and it ended up being his little safe haven. When he needed "that feeling" he would run over and lay on it on his belly and use his feet to push himself off the wall over and over and swing. I hadn't thought to use it with my newest one who is 5 months old. 

Joyful mama of 3.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page