Piercing baby ears - okay or not? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

1Likes

#121 of 122 Old 12-29-2015, 12:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had my daughter's ears pierced when she was 4 months old...Had it done at a local mall. They come highly recommended not only because they specialize in infant and child piercing, but also because they are using the latest technology for ear piercing. I guess my baby cried because of the sound so close to her ears and not because of the pain. We were serviced by a person. She seems to know I was quite apprehensive about the procedure but she really tried her best to put us at ease. She also explained about the procedure and the precautions they take to make everything as sterile as possible.

Last edited by ian'smommaya; 01-05-2016 at 07:00 PM. Reason: To remove names that could be construde at advertising or spammy post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 122 Old 12-29-2015, 07:24 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
The latest piecing technology didn't include needles going into your infants ears? I've never heard of painless piercings
ian'smommaya likes this.

Unassisted birthing, atheist, WOHM to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids 17, 11, 6, 3

Tags
Baby , New Mom Guide

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page