What songs do you like to sing to your baby? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 03-03-2014, 06:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

pokeyAC, I have the JC kid's album, and I must say some good ole' regular Johnny Cash is better, in my opinion.  The kid;s album is a bit hokey.  Which are your favorite regular Johnny Cash songs to sing?  My pardner sings Burning Ring of Fire and I sing Darlin' Companion with June Carter Cash to our boys!  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 33 Old 03-04-2014, 10:12 PM

My 7 month old and I attend a Bring Your Own Baby class at the local library. They begin each class with "The More We Get Together." I sing (poorly) the ABCs and Twinkle, Twinkle, etc. But baby Cooper LOVES his opening song to the BYOB class. So when I need him to calm down to trim his nails, or his sister Madison wants to sing get his attention, we each sing "The More We Get Together." The most recent library board book check out included one set to this song. He loves it more than any other book. His arms and legs kick and he laughs... every time. 

#33 of 33 Old 03-06-2014, 12:47 PM

Christmas carols for his first month (November baby), and now we're onto some old Vietnam war protest songs my mother sang to me as a babe.  Keeping that tradition alive.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page