• 1 Post By pokeyac
  • 1 Post By Asiago
  • 1 Post By Ktenn3

#1 of 7 Old 06-03-2014, 07:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
3 months and growing:)

Hello everyone my name is julie I am 33 years old and an new mom , my baby girl will be turning 3 months june 7th and i joined this site in hopes of hearing from other women and there experiences in motherhood ... my baby girl was born at 37 weeks not really premie but little bit is what i call her, so far so good but i am wondering if any parents out there have had any issues using infamil newborn formula?
pokeyac likes this.
#2 of 7 Old 06-03-2014, 11:22 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Welcome to Mothering precisousjulez! Congratulations on your new baby girl! We're so glad you have joined the community. If you have any questions, please let me know. I don't have any formula experience but I'm sure some other moms here do. It seems that babies have their preferences and may digest one brand better than another.
precisousjulez likes this.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 7 Old 06-10-2014, 03:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Welcome to MDC!
#4 of 7 Old 06-12-2014, 07:11 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! My little girl is 10 wks now, so they are pretty close in age!! I just joined too!

We tried lots of formulas, but settled on Baby's Only Organic. She had a little constipation with it at first so we switched to a lactorelief and added probiotics and DHA. We started out with Similac out of the hospital and that was rough so went to S Sensitive before settling on BO.

What kinds of issues are you having?
#5 of 7 Old 06-25-2014, 08:06 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for all the warm welcomes , my baby girl is now doing great on the formula i guess being a new mom and this being my first child i was just over thinking... she is now eating five ounce bottles and barely any spit up. Does anyone know how old a baby has to be to start adding cereal to bottles. People keep recommending this to me and i am unsure if its the right thing to do? Any help would be great !!
#6 of 7 Old 06-25-2014, 08:09 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeyac View Post
Welcome to Mothering precisousjulez! Congratulations on your new baby girl! We're so glad you have joined the community. If you have any questions, please let me know. I don't have any formula experience but I'm sure some other moms here do. It seems that babies have their preferences and may digest one brand better than another.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes , my baby girl is now doing great on the formula i guess being a new mom and this being my first child i was just over thinking... she is now eating five ounce bottles and barely any spit up. Does anyone know how old a baby has to be to start adding cereal to bottles. People keep recommending this to me and i am unsure if its the right thing to do? Any help would be great !!
#7 of 7 Old 06-25-2014, 01:54 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
People used to add cereal to bottles but it is no longer considered a good thing to do because it's a choking hazard. Only milk or formula should be in bottles. My MIL kept asking when we were going to give DS cereal because she gave it very early. We waited until 6 months.
Formula-fed babies sometimes start eating cereal at around 4 months, but there's no rush. You can wait until 6 months to introduce solid foods, and you can skip cereal altogether if you want. Many people skip rice cereal because it doesn't have much nutritional value and many other reasons.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page