Mothering Forum banner

Photo Sharing App

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  louisa0987 
#1 ·
Hey mommies!
When my lo was born I kept posting pics with her on facebook but soon realized not all my friends appreciated daily updates so I stopped.
Now a friend was telling me he developed an app that allows you to share pics only with a limited number of people, like 15 or 20. I thought it's a great idea, this way I ca share hundreds of pics with my close ones.
What do you think?

#2 ·
Doesn't work

How about limited the reader by privacy settings in Facebook, not many ppl will use a new platform becoz of it
The thing with facebook is that the privacy settings are not what I hoped they would be. I set up my profile to be private and for a while no one was able to find me on facebook unless they had my email address. But recently I've discovered that not only that my profile is now public again, but people can also follow me. They can't send me friendship request, but they can follow me. So, no, I'm not interested in using facebook for funny, stupid pics with my lo that I just want to share with a few close people.

#4 ·
Just as a follow-up, SuperPic has worked amazingly well! It's allowed me to do exactly what I want by personalizing private galleries so I can 1) really overshare with family 2) slightly overshare with close friends 3) have everyone send pics of Lo to her own account so she'll have a photo-biography of her childhood from everyone around her! :grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.