Mothering Forum banner

Need your opinion - site for baby clothing

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  katelove 
#1 ·
Hi all!

I need your opinion on something; I am currently studying the feasibility of creating a platform for baby clothes.

Here's the idea: thanks to a subscription, you get access to a stock of baby clothes. You will be able to chose all of the clothes that you need for your baby, and send them back when they are too small, in order to take the next size!

No more need to buy clothes that will last only a couple of weeks before being too small, and no more piles of too small clothes that you don't know what to do with!

You would also be able to get special occasion clothes, such as for weddings, birthdays or Christmas!

It will be ecological, economical (cheaper than what you would pay monthly for new clothes), practical (everything in one single place, online order)

What do you think? Would this be something you would use? Why wouldn't you, what are the issues that would hold you back?

Thank you all in advance for your honest replies, I greatly appreciate it!

Have a great day :)

Jenny

See less See more
#2 ·
I think it has potential. My question is what the process would be regarding damaged clothes? What if something got stained or one of the press studs tore or something? Does the subscription cover ordinary wear and tear or would that be an extra cost?

Also would I pay for return postage or would that also be covered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.