What ways did your relationship change after your 1st baby? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
What ways did your relationship change after your 1st baby?

Name:  parents-with-baby2-768x513.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  57.4 KB

Quote:
Last month, my husband and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. Our first two years of marriage have been full of sleepless nights, fears, tears, and poop.

It was also full of laughter, dancing, adventures, new milestones and most importantly, love — new and old. We’ve had two years of intense ups and downs, but I wouldn’t change any of it. Anyone who says having their first baby didn’t change their relationship is lying. How Our First Baby Changed Our Relationship

"Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-22-2017, 07:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketVS View Post
Attachment 50887

HI,

Honestly? I don't think ours changed all that much. Obviously there was a lot less sex for the first 6 weeks or so, but we didn't argue too much, but we kept talking to each other. I did have PPD which didn't help, but she was great with it, but that's mainly because I've had depression for years anyway so she's used to it.

Connect with me on Facebook at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#3 of 3 Old 08-28-2017, 10:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I think our first baby brought us closer together and let us realize that we now have a new bundle of joy to love and to live for.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page