Crying baby: does the crying of your baby drive you up the wall? - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By katelove

#1 of 6 Old 09-01-2017, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Crying baby: does the crying of your baby drive you up the wall?

All babies cry because that is what they do best. After all, crying is the only way babies can communicate with the rest of the world. But in some instances, babies can cry for hours for no good reason. So, how do you decode baby cries? Here is how http://www.kidsandmommies.com/2017/0...o-soothe-them/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 09-01-2017, 02:18 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
I'm sure the babies have a good reason. No reason which is obvious to their parents maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eastbaymama likes this.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#3 of 6 Old 09-01-2017, 02:50 PM

My baby used to cry starting evening time till midnight (with intervals). He seemed in pain and my closest friend told me that it's gassiness or reflux issue. She told me to try babies magic tea. I started putting him on this tea twice in the night with one oz tea in 8 oz expressed milk for two feedings and it helped making him comfortable.

#4 of 6 Old 09-02-2017, 04:54 PM

With our oldest, DD who is now 5, swaddling was very effective. With my brand new baby boy, the only thing that seems to work is the nipple.
#5 of 6 Old 09-05-2017, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Agree

babies cry for a reason. but it may be something you can do little about, like being tired but wound up, having to poo, gas etc. I was told babies also reflect parents mood and attitude.
#6 of 6 Old 09-20-2017, 01:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Did you know that about 1/3 of unexplained fussiness is baby asking to use the bathroom outside of his or her diaper? They are very instinctual creatures and desire hygiene (and deserve it!). If your baby is signaling by crying (truly her only language at this point!) it may be a potty request. Parents who try elimination communication usually solve this mystery pretty quickly and build a deep connection with baby (who now feels totally "heard"!)
xx Andrea, Go Diaper Free

Andrea Olson, LOs = 5yo, 2yo, + 5month old all ECed from birth
Author | Go Diaper Free & The Tiny Potty Training
Owner | TinyUndies.com

I teach new parents how to ditch diapers with elimination communication at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and I also sell small underwear at

Tags
crying baby , decoding baby cries

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page