Nov/Dec 2003 October thread!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 337 Old 10-01-2004, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wow!

our babies are so old!!

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#2 of 337 Old 10-01-2004, 05:00 PM

subscribing.....

Christy- I know it seems like yesterday that my baby was a newborn.

I did get to spread the babywearing word today at the mall. I had Evan in my KKAFP and 4 people stopped me. I had some KK cards on me so I gave them out. They probaby think that I am nuts, but who cares :LOL THEY approached me. :LOL

There isn't much in the way of boys 12-18mo clothes out there that aren't all sports oriented. I did get some fleecy pants and some sweat pants to put over his big "spider butt " I think it is soooo cute to see his big CD bum cruising around.

He is such a charmer- but I wish that he would nap!!!!!

Tami- hope Angelica lets you get some sleep!

TTFN
#3 of 337 Old 10-01-2004, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMama
I did get to spread the babywearing word today at the mall. I had Evan in my KKAFP and 4 people stopped me. I had some KK cards on me so I gave them out. They probaby think that I am nuts, but who cares :LOL THEY approached me. :LOL
Tami- hope Angelica lets you get some sleep!

TTFN
I feel like I missed a post-
Whats a KKAFP and what cards did you pass out?

Angelica is so amazing- She has been a perfect angel for the last 3 hours at least. You wouldnt even know she was in the room she's so busy playing and cruising the coffee table.
But it's not bedtime yet- Hopefully tomight is my turn.
#4 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 03:37 AM

Wow, I am finally here at the beginning of one of these threads. Mya is 10 and a half months. She is almost walking, holds on to one or two fingers. She is not napping well or sleeping well at night. She is pointing to things she wants and getting really angry if mom doesn't "make it happen". She is using a sippy cup with no valve for water. She is imitating our sounds more, trying to communicate, singing, and dancing, and laughing a huge bellylaugh.
She is eating more solids in general, but sometimes she wants none of it. She is a mad teether and has 8 teeth. She has had severe eczema, but she appears to be outgrowing it.

She is so funny and cuddly now.

She waves hi and bye, hugs me and pats me on the back, and is now crawling up to my friends and loving on them (she used to have serious stranger anxiety).

She is 18 and a half pounds, and people are always saying she looks tiny. Is she?

L.
#5 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 08:41 AM

Well, you can add us to the list of "getting no sleep". Branden cut FOUR TEETH all in one day 2 days ago and it's been a no sleep, scream-fest since. Along with the teeth, goes the ecxema, goes the cold and fever he's been running for these past 2 days as well. It's 7:30 am and we've been up since 4 with Branden literally screaming on and off since. I don't even know what to do for him at this point. He just cries and rubs at his face and screams Gave him some motrin for the fever, some anbusol for his teeth and we ended up with a new cream the other day for his ecxema (which finally seems to be working btw). The ped we saw didn't seem to think it was the soy that was causing the outbreak of ecxema. He wasn't really sure why it got so bad this time to be honest but said it was unlikely that after all this time, he would suddenly be reacting to the soy Who knows really??? We have been back and forth to the doc's so much in the 9 months Bran's been here that I seriously question who knows anything nowadays...who to believe?? Sorry to be so negative this morning, I'm just like the rest of us right now I guess, no sleep and wondering how to make the babe feel better...I'm just exhausted. Anyway, hope everyone else is having better luck lately. Ttyl.
#6 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 09:21 AM

Yeah, I am in the club, too...I am one of those people who spill coffee grounds all over the counter just trying to make the first morning cup. I spent last night pinned against the wall with both kids in bed (dh slept alone).
Meryem took like 5 steps last night. We got out the rider toy with the push-behind bar a couple days ago, and her new thrill, as of last night, is to walk behind it all over the house. She gets it stuck in doorways and corners and gets so mad. Really funny stuff. My mother was over, and she also taught her how to climb the stairs! She had not yet figured out that maybe she could, and I was really relying on that ignorance. Now I feel like I have a time bomb in my house. I have no way to gate the stairs, and they are open on one side, so we could have a bad accident if she decided to climb.
We are all returning to normal from the cold, I am happy to report.

And, as ever, still no teeth.
#7 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter

welcome Leatherette! when is your babe's birthday?

1jooj~~enjoy the toothless-ness while it lasts!! I wish sage were still toothless sometimes, especially when she bites me!!

Lately, the only way I can get sage to nap is in the car, then move the carseat to my room and leave her in it. if i take her out, she wakes up and hollers at me for an hour. but if i leave her in it, she will sleep for an hour or 2. and she has been fussy like she might be getting another tooth/teeth soon. poor kiddo.

BIl and FIL keep calling us to let us know they have found houses for us to look at when we get to MI, they are so sweet, lol. FIL is going to let us stay with him as long as we need to so we can get some money saved up. that's the difference between MIL and FIL: MIL has the money and the resources to help us, but she wont, and FIL doesnt have anything, but he is going to help us the most! oh well. FIL hasn't met Sage yet, and he can't wait to see her. they talked on the phone to each other today it was very cute.

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#8 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherette
Wow, I am finally here at the beginning of one of these threads. Mya is 10 and a half months.
She is 18 and a half pounds, and people are always saying she looks tiny. Is she?
Hi
You didnt need to wait for a new thread. This is a "jump right in" kinda place.
Angelica is 10 months old (b.day 11-26) and she doesnt even weigh 16 lbs yet so dont let anyone get you worried about her weight. Just tell'em you make small babies.
You can see a picture of her and my other monsters in my sig line. Just click on their names.
#9 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3cutekids
The ped we saw didn't seem to think it was the soy that was causing the outbreak of ecxema. He wasn't really sure why it got so bad this time to be honest but said it was unlikely that after all this time, he would suddenly be reacting to the soy Who knows really???
I have a kid (my oldest, almost 11) with eczema and food allergies, and I can tell you the most pediatricians don't know much about it. I would suggest doing your own research. Sometimes foods that cause problems can be ok at first, but all of a sudden hit an intolerable level in the system... The same with drug allergies, you can take a drug for 6 or 7 days and be fine, then break out with a rash or have some other side effect. I found some good reads at the library back when I was doing research. Hope you find help!

Iris has a terrible cold, it's amazing the volume of snot that is coming out every time she sneezes! Poor girl... So we, too, aren't getting much sleep! At least I know I am in good company here...

Iris is doing the sign for "dog" now, along with "milk", "more", "all done", and "bath". DH had her in the living room the other evening, and she looked at him, signed "milk", then looked down the hall where I was and signed it!

DS: 18 DD: 15 DD: 8  angel1.gif 11/10  angel1.gif 4/11
  adoptionheart-1.gifDD: 3  angel1.gif 8/11

#10 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 05:24 PM

Wow, I was just looking at our belly pictures on Christy's site... I miss being pregnant! can't believe it's been almost a year...

#11 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 05:25 PM

OMG - where has the time gone? Another few weeks and we'll start having {ack} BIRTHDAYS! How is that possible? Weren't they JUST born???

Jessica is doing the "let's cut 4 teeth at once" thing and it is completely miserable for all involved. Actually I think it might be 6 because it looks like the 2 teeth on the bottom, on either side of the front teeth are also swollen so maybe they are trying to come in as well. All 4 of the top front teeth are coming in though, I can see them just below the gums. Poor babe. She's been biting, I'm sure because it hurts, not to be mean. What really hurt was when she bit down the other day, and ripped herself off of the boob at the same time Now THAT hurt!!!

11 more days and Jessica will be 11 months old I just can't believe that!
#12 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Little Monkeys
Jessica is doing the "let's cut 4 teeth at once" thing and it is completely miserable for all involved. Actually I think it might be 6 because it looks like the 2 teeth on the bottom, on either side of the front teeth are also swollen so maybe they are trying to come in as well. All 4 of the top front teeth are coming in though, I can see them just below the gums. Poor babe.
Am there, doing that!! Well, I never did get back to bed anytime today, so it's 4:45 and I've now been up for 12 hours already The screaming has stopped but Branden's still sooooo miserable. The only place he'll sleep is on my chest (which is actually kinda nice since he's never been much of a cuddler). The only problem is, it seems every time I close my eyes, his pop open! Hopefully we'll get some sleep tonight and the pain in his mouth lets up a bit. Everybody send some sleepy vibes Bran's way, please??? I'll be glad to return the favour...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagewinna
I have a kid (my oldest, almost 11) with eczema and food allergies, and I can tell you the most pediatricians don't know much about it. I would suggest doing your own research. Sometimes foods that cause problems can be ok at first, but all of a sudden hit an intolerable level in the system... The same with drug allergies, you can take a drug for 6 or 7 days and be fine, then break out with a rash or have some other side effect. I found some good reads at the library back when I was doing research. Hope you find help!
Thanks for the advice. I am in fact doing lots of my own reading to try to figure this out for myself. I'm just so scared to do the wrong thing yk? The whole reason we went to soy in the first place was b/c Branden's reflux was so much better on it. I am so scared to death of switching again and going back to the days when reflux controlled our entire lives and Branden was even more miserable than he is now (hard to believe). But, as I said, I am doing some research of my own and will just take it one day at a time I guess.

Oh, and I just wanted to add that I just realized it's only 2 days until Bec's little one has surgery, and since I may not be around much tomorrow (football's on, lol), I wanted to let Bec know that I'm thinking of her and Emily and hoping everything goes really well!!!
#13 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3cutekids
Oh, and I just wanted to add that I just realized it's only 2 days until Bec's little one has surgery, and since I may not be around much tomorrow (football's on, lol), I wanted to let Bec know that I'm thinking of her and Emily and hoping everything goes really well!!!
I was just talking to Jessica about this earlier today - as if she understood what I was talking about Bec~ you are both in my thoughts and prayers. I know everything will be fine. Keep us posted!!
#14 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherette
She has had severe eczema, but she appears to be outgrowing it.She is 18 and a half pounds, and people are always saying she looks tiny. Is she?
I'm so sorry, I meant to say this earlier...Hi and Welcome Leatherette!! I just realized by reading your post that I have been spelling "eczema" wrong this whole time!! I was spelling it with an x instead of a z...oops ANYWAYS, my son has it bad too and I know how much fun it's NOT!! Hope you'll feel welcome in this group. I'm fairly new still myself and feel like this group is my 2nd family sometimes...
And btw, 18 pounds sounds just right to me! My son is a hefty 23 lbs. at 9 months but I'm also told he's pretty big for his age so I wouldn't be concerned at all!
#15 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 08:43 PM

Wow ... its been a fest today!!! Took me awhile to catch up!!!

Bec ... if I don't "see" you before Monday, good luck and lots of and to you and Emily on Monday. Update us when you get a chance, and let us know if there is anything we can do.

There's no way to remember everything everyone said, so I'll sum it up in emoticons -- choose those that represent your situation (:LOL) --

And I'll offer some sympathy ... Henry is working on his top 2 side teeth, I think the bottom 2 side teeth, and his molars. We are NOT in a happy place right now. At least he finally decided to start eating solids again, though.

Henry, like another babe, also has been zooming around the house and yard (in his bare feet) with the cart thingy. He's also starting to sing and conduct music (hysterical to watch), and he's pointing, clapping, and laughing at things that are apparently inside jokes known only to him.

This brings me to a question ... I know "they" say to wait for hard-soled shoes until the baby is walking well, but Henry REALLY likes to go outside and since we have deer (i.e., deer ticks) and sharp grass and gravel and other bad things in our lawn, I'd really like to protect his feet. So, should I just bite the bullet and buy him some cheap sneakers just for going outside? He loved going out yesterday, but its just not going to be warm enough or safe enough for him to go out in bare feet or his shoo-shoos.

Happy weekend, ladies!
#16 of 337 Old 10-02-2004, 11:11 PM

Aww, my little monkey is giving kisses..... to the baby doll I'll tell her to kiss the baby, she leans in and - well it isn't exactly a kiss, she sort of makes a bwah sound, and blows a semi raspberry rather than kissing. I tell her to kiss mama - she turns her cheek :LOL I'm getting a complex here
#17 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 02:34 AM

Amy
Anggel wears sneaker outside with no problems. You gotta protect his little feet!
I cant wait to get my shooshoos. im dying to try them for around the house-not outside. i dont want them to get all dirty. (i say that now )
nak
#18 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 09:32 AM
bec

Thanks, ladies!

Surgery is tommorrow. Emily is allowed to have solids up until midnight. The good news is that she is allowed breastmilk up until 3:30am. They consider breastmilk a clear liquid, so that will make things easier. Especially when you consider that we have to be on the road at 5:30am to get there in time!

I've just started putting some harder soled shoes on Emily. The funny thing is, now, all of a sudden, she can stand in them for 20-30 seconds at a time. She usually is so surprised that she hasn't fallen down, that she turns around to see what's holding her up and falls down!

She has also started shaking her head when I say no! She'll go up to the lamp, start to pull on it. I'll say, "no, no, baby!" She'll look at me and smile. Maybe she'll stop, maybe she won't, it really has nothing to do with anything I say. But she'll come back later and look at the lamp, then look at me, shake her head no, and then go after the lamp!

Oh, and she's giving "kisses" too. No noises or anything, but she'll open her mouth and latch herself on to whatever part she is trying to kiss! It's a little disturbing when she goes for the nose, but understandable as we're always kissing hers and Katie's nose!

The'yre all doing so much, everyday! I've been so focused on this surgery that I'm losing sight of the fact that she's almost 10 months! So close to a year, it isn't even funny!

So, I'll be the first to ask, is anyone planning birthday parties yet?!

Bec

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#19 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 10:09 AM

Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I frequently lurk here to see how all of Georges peers are doing.. don't post much because of a really slow computer. But as we are fast apporaching the 1 year mark I wanted to post a little summary of life with Georgie, and life with three..

Biggest bro henry is now in first grade and is rising to the occasion with enthusiasm and maturity. Middle bro Charlie will be four in a few months and is.. well... three.willful, stubborn, adorable, sweet,unreasonable,and on and on and on. Although his baby brother is still the apple of his eye.
And little Georgie... well, the crawling started out kind of slow.. but now at just ten months (yesterday!) he is al over the house, including the stairs. He loves to explore and TASTE everything..shoes,rocks grass, cat hair, computer.. he crawls around with his little mouth wide open.. like some kind of radar..just needs a little taste...
Naps are pretty good, and we sleep pretty well at night... rolling over to nurse a couple of times but never really waking up. He is a tremendous eater. loves cheerios...loves everything (except green beans..)fortunately loves to nurse still, too. He babbles, sings, yells, cries.. all with great enthusiasm. Has cut only two bottom teeth so far.. and did so very slowly.. no sign of any more yet, but am expecting the symptom to appear again any time.

Need to go change a diaper now, which reminds me the he absolutly HATES having his diaper changed. its like wrestling an alligator. ah well.

will continue to lurk and watch our babies grow...
#20 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 11:47 AM

Hi BAU3!
Sounds like your kids are doing wonderfully!
Bec-
Good luck with Emily. I'm sure all will go well!

Birthday party.....
Well, Jonathan decided a long time ago that "sister" will have a princess party so we'll stick with that. We decided the day she was born that all parties will happen the weekend before Thanksgiving so it will be Saturday November 20th.
Weekend before so no one can complain about needing to be shopping on the first official holiday shopping weekend.
If my father should decide to grace us with his presence(sp) for Thanksgiving I will change the party to the weekend after so he can be there. But only for him and only if the invitations havent gone out yet.

I'm gonna put up some Halloween decorations today. Wish me luck.
Anyone else notice how slooooowwww MDC has been?
#21 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
hey y'all,

bec s and for the surgery. i hope it goes smoother and faster than expected.

i can't believe it's 10 months already. dd2's birthday is NEXT month!! how can that be?? she's scooting, not really crawling, sorta on hands and one knee and kinda sitting on the other leg. what she really wants to do, though, is hold mama or daddy's hands and walk. she's all about that walking.

she likes to eat, but seems to be getting pickier. (i thought that didn't happen til later!) i think she really wants to eat what's on my plate, but i'm a little leery of giving her everything just yet. she's only got 2.5 teeth right now so she can't eat everything anyway. she got sooo mad today, though. she wanted to eat an apple and didn't have the teeth for it. so FRUS-TRA-TED! argh!

hates having her diaper changed, too. we've been doing a teeny bit of EC and i can read her poopy cues pretty well if i'm paying attention so we've been catching a few poops in the potty. makes diaper washing easier!

i haven't taken her to the dr in a while. last time i weighed her on my mom's scale she was 20lbs which sounds about right to me.

i have some padders for dd2 that she occasionally wears. she's been barefoot so long, though, that i think she doesn't know what these things are on her feet!

take care everybody & especially emily!

Mamatreehugger.gif to two girl beans, Feb 2001hearts.gif and Nov 2003coolshine.gif . DH geek.gif, and two crazydog2.gifdog2.gif . Running on biodiesel since 2004!

"All you fascists are bound to lose" — Woody Guthrie
#22 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 02:05 PM

Good to hear from everyone!! I love hearing how other babes are doing. Bec and Emily: I am praying for you and hope that the surgery goes well.

Evan is just a busy busy bee I chase him all day- he can stand now for 15-20 seconds without falling. He is so proud of himself.

He napped well yesterday- I'm sure that means that we won't nap today. He rarely naps well two days in a row.

He is still a nursing acrobat- but not as bad about the puuullllling off of my nipples. That hurts!!!

Gotta go- I hear some rustling in the kitchen :LOL
#23 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 02:25 PM - Thread Starter

bec and emily~~ good luck tomorrow! please keep us posted. (OT?~~how soon after surgery can you try to bf her? I know you can't wait for that moment!)

you guys are putting shoes on your babies! I havent even thought of that!! LOL!! I'm a silly mommy!! Sage just goes barefoot everywhere. i havent let her walk in the grass yet b/c the ants are so bad here, but she likes walking on the beach. Maybe when we get to MI, i can get her some shoes to try and see if she will tolerate them, lol. she hates socks, and pulls them off to eat them if you arent looking, LOL.

we slept a little better lastnight...it just took forever for sage to *go* to sleep.

have a great day everyone, and bec, again! good luck tomorrow

#24 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 02:37 PM

Hi, everyone!

I've not posted on the baby-age boards before either, because by the time I get to them they're scary long and I always figure I'll say something dopey if I haven't read all the previous replies!

My son's 9.5 mos old, a shade under 24lb, and cruising like there's no tomorrow (he's lousy at getting back down again, but he's all over getting vertical). He cut his top four teeth at once about a month ago, and the naps have been kablooie since then. We were at the beach for the first couple of weeks in September, and after we came home the routine never came back. He was getting us up every night between midnight and two, and not wanting to sleep again for a couple of hours. He's been refusing to sleep during the afternoon, too - I'll put him in his crib at two or so, and he'll hang out for about twenty minutes (long enough for a tease) then start hollering. I'm hoping we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, though. Two days ago, he took an hour-long nap at 5pm (we woke him up) then went to bed at 11pm and slept until seven. Yesterday he took *no* nap, then conked out in the bathtub (here's a photo) and slept until four this morning. DH got up with him and he went back down from 5:30 to eight. The best part is, he's taking a nap right now. Right smack in the middle of the afternoon, when naps are supposed to happen!
#25 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 08:10 PM

new people!

Wow, everyone's babes are doing so much!!! It's so exciting, isn't it? Henry keeps standing for longer and longer periods of time, usually only reaching out for something to steady him and then he lets go again. And today he did 2 more new and exciting things. First, he let go of the coffee table and took 2 steps towards me -- and he repeated this feat twice. He was all smiles afterwards. So cute. Nevertheless, I think he'll be full-blown walking very, very soon. Heaven help me and my house.

Second, he started stacking blocks -- got as high as 4 blocks. And that was all in a matter of about 30 minutes. He was so excited. Of course, now he's trying to stack everything -- toys in the bathtub, his food, etc. But it was so cool to see the wheels turning in his head. I was watching his hands and you could actually see him choosing which block to use. Very nifty.

Anyway, no more teeth, yet, but I think his second top side tooth is next given that he won't let me anywhere near that part of his mouth when I brush his teeth. I'm guessing by the end of this week.

And thanks for the shoe responses. I have to say, since he's been wearing his Shoo-Shoos ( 'em), he's been standing, cruising, walking (with support), much, much better than he was in those gripper socks (I have an old, drafty house with hardwood floors and they get cold!). I'll probably get him some "real" shoes in another week or so, depending on what this sample of walking brings in the next few days. We're going to a Sheep & Wool festival in a few weeks and I know he'll want to be able to get out of the backpack or stroller and stretch his legs, so those toes have to be protected.

Bec ... , , and prayers to you and Emily.
#26 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 11:41 PM - Thread Starter

nonnymoose~~how cute!! i love that picture! and our babies were born the same day!! cool!!

bec~~i've been thinking about you all day. I hope you guys are able to get through tomorrow ok. good luck and I'll be glued to the computer tomorrow to see if you update us...but if ya can't get on for an update, i totally understand, lol good luck again!

MIL and SIL came over for dinner. MIL's b-day is tuesday. I made a really nice dinner, and they seemed to actually appreciate it!! Sage was an angel for me all day, and was an angel when they were here, too. I'm very proud! She has been trying to walk all day, (except when i put her feet in the sand on the beach, lol). She was babbling for like an hour strait, it was so cute! and I think she is trying to do the "itsy bitsy spider" with her hands

#27 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 11:46 PM - Thread Starter

nonnymoose~~how cute!! i love that picture! and our babies were born the same day!! cool!!

bec~~i've been thinking about you all day. I hope you guys are able to get through tomorrow ok. good luck and I'll be glued to the computer tomorrow to see if you update us...but if ya can't get on for an update, i totally understand, lol good luck again!

MIL and SIL came over for dinner. MIL's b-day is tuesday. I made a really nice dinner, and they seemed to actually appreciate it!! Sage was an angel for me all day, and was an angel when they were here, too. I'm very proud! She has been trying to walk all day, (except when i put her feet in the sand on the beach, lol). She was babbling for like an hour strait, it was so cute! and I think she is trying to do the "itsy bitsy spider" with her hands

#28 of 337 Old 10-03-2004, 11:56 PM
bec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry's_Mamma
We're going to a Sheep & Wool festival in a few weeks and I know he'll want to be able to get out of the backpack or stroller and stretch his legs, so those toes have to be protected.

Bec ... , , and prayers to you and Emily.

Amy - What festival are you going to? My mom vends at a bunch of them all over the country throughout the summer and fall. I know she has one in Rhinebeck, NY in a couple of weeks. I wonder if you'll be running into her! Her business is called "Handspun by Stefania".

Thanks again, everyone for the prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. It really means a lot to me right now.

Emily, took a step today! She turned to go from the coffee table to the couch. She let go, and pivoted and stepped to the couch. She did it again, to get to me a bit later. It won't be long now, before she's really going! That, and she's been playing, "Got your nose" with us. She was very proud of herself when she pinched my nose and took her hand away and held it up high as if to show off her prize! She's silly like her sister.

Bec

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#29 of 337 Old 10-04-2004, 10:57 AM

So exciting!!!!! All these babes taking steps!!!! No steps here, but longer intervals when he is standing. He "walks" with his walking toys everywhere. And NOTHING is safe on my tables I can't have a glass of water anywhere! He takes it an sprays the water everywhere and loves it :LOL

Bec & Emily We are thinking about y'all today. Hope everything goes well.

We had a sleepless night last night. I guess since he slept well the last two nights, we were due for a sleepless one. I feel lousy- :AF reared her ugly head yesterday- I long for the days that I didn't have to worry about her.

Oh well, I have blabbed enough for one morning. Have a good monday all!

Oh, and welcome to the newbies! I look forward to getting to know y'all.
#30 of 337 Old 10-04-2004, 12:28 PM

Bec, praying for you and Emily!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page