Sept 04 mamas welcome to November! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-05-2004, 02:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jodie - I could say the same thing about Tristan, he pees all the time and has a poop once every 24-36 hours, but he's healthy and gaining weight so if he sleeps 6 hours like he did last night, I'm sure not going to wake him up.

Sheryl wow does nessa have your eyes! Does she hold her upper body and head up so well that you can turn her facing out in the Björn all the time? I had heard a recommendation of 4 months old, but I really think it must differ from baby to baby.

Tristan is cooing and he totally entertains me. He just makes me laugh! He says "lu!" and then grins.

night night,

j

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2004, 03:12 AM

Hey, have ya'll done a reverse swap on the TP before? Here's my first one, it's still open if you want to play: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...50#post2248850

I'm so excited about the TP! Not only have I found super diaper deals... But now I have discovered that people will trade for anything! I've gotten diapers for formula checks; nursing wear for diapers; wool balls and diapers for rag rugs; a sling for rag rug stuff; and a sling for a baby monitor we aren't using.

Heather, are David's legs chunky yet? We had a hard time making the Happy Heinys work until the babies' legs fattened up a bit. And to solve the skinny waist problem, I would just let the velcro tabs meet in the middle and their ends poke out, like a duckbill in front.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:15 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I just realized one reason I haven't posted a ton lately... I read to the end of Heather's post and by then couldn't remember what I wanted to say, or even what about! I can just forget it if there are lots of posts to read! :LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjohnson
David is still fitting into his XS Fuzzi Bunz right now. He is starting to wear some small diapers but some of them are too big on him. He just has no butt. I am planning on getting some small Happy Heinys since I don't like the snaps on the Fuzzi Bunz. They aren't adjustable enough for David's lack of butt. LOL!
Iain is still in XS, too! I've been so glad I got them - I even ordered two more when he was a few weeks old and still on the smallest setting. I occasionally put him in a small FB for day use (it's our regular nighttime diaper), but it has to be snapped all the way down and isn't nearly as trim yet on him as some others. I just ordered a medium HH to try, but I'm afraid it may be awhile before he fits! He's growing well (AFAIK!), but is just skinny! He's outgrowing the rise on his Very Baby AIOs but can still get a little overlap on the tabs! :LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrog
Hey, have ya'll done a reverse swap on the TP before? Here's my first one, it's still open if you want to play: http://www.mothering.com/discussion...850#post2248850
That looks like fun! There's plenty of stuff around here to get rid of! :LOL Do you know how many packages you're expected to give/receive? I noticed some say "counts as 2." I could probably find a bunch of things that I'd otherwise just give away, even w/o delving into the "maybe sell" stuff.

Iain is 2 months old!!! I can't believe it's gone by so fast!! We go for his checkup tomorrow(/today -it's after midnight and past his birth time), and I'm very curious to see how big he is. On Saturday my MW comes back over, and I hope she'll weigh him, too, to compare. Iain is such a joy, especially with all of his smiles, grins, and cooing these days. I've gotten a couple of pictures now of him smiling and need to get them posted. I want to take pics tomorrow to commemorate the 2 mo mark, but need to decide what to put him in. Maybe the button down, pin stripe shirt he wore for his dedication. I still have to get the 1mo pics from DH, 'cause his compact flash card wasn't working in my reader. :

I should be getting a bunch of diapers in the next week. I can't wait to see all the new fluff!! I have to be careful, though, 'cause it is SO easy to buy, especially with PayPal - a couple of clicks and the money's out of my account! I really do need to post some stuff for sale and get some money in my PP account. I keep thinking about it but get overwhelmed with the idea of choosing things (like amongst the girl clothes I'd bought), and then taking pics and posting on eBay. I've only sold once or twice on eBay and it was ages ago, so I'll have to figure it all out again.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

Old 11-05-2004, 01:13 PM

Hi everyone-

We've been totally stressed out and flat out for the last week or so. (Sorry SiValleySteph- I'll call you about the sling soon!). First sickness, then mom visited (ugh . . .), then BIL visited, then Halloween, then time change (my kids are up at 5 AM!!).

Good news is that Daniel is now up to 12 lbs, 6 oz at 5 weeks. I need to find the other kids' weights, but I think he is up there with Liam for being a bruiser. Still spit-up city though.

Liam (21 months) is driving me nuts with the nursing. Tandem nursing pros . . . do the toddlers reach a point where they calm down? He shrieks when I say no (like right before dinner!!).

Hopefully this next week will be more calm. My mother's visit was very stressful. If anyone could use intensive psychological sessions to learn how to talk about their feelings, it is her. She screamed at my 4 year old and I told her not to yell at him. That started her on wanting to take a taxi to the airport and leave because I didn't ever want her talking to my kids again - (WTF!!). Thankfully she changed her mind and rode it out, but I feel like I'm still having to detox after the visit. Ugh . . .

Anyway . . . even though this post is on the grim side, we are all doing fine. Have a good day!

Chris
Old 11-05-2004, 01:48 PM

Wow, Chris, I'm glad you're at the end of all of that and can relax now.

Does anyone know of a reason why Arowen is turning purple around her mouth? She was doing it periodically yesterday. I took her to the walk-in clinic and she checks out fine. Her heart and lungs sound great! Her hands aren't blue, and neither is her tongue. (The doctor said that is involved when there is lack of oxygen.) He couldn't give a reason, and said not to worry, she's perfectly healthy. It's hard not to, it's not a nice thing to watch your child turn purple for any reason. She's not in any distress about it though, so...
Old 11-05-2004, 02:22 PM

savannah, i am totally smitten with the swap you linked to, how fun! this is how i can find diapers and spend no $$, yahoo! now i need to think about some stuff i can offer...

jen, nessa love, loves the bjorn, facing out is her preferred position, she holds herself up just fine. i decided to try it because her favorite position to be held is facing out, back to my belly, the bb sure makes that easier, and she totally protests the sling if she's awake.

lazuli, good to see you, i was wondering about you. cute baby bat!

ok, must go, going on a mom/baby hike later, have great weekends, everyone!

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

Old 11-05-2004, 03:08 PM

Sistermama-
On pacifiers:
My first used one, and didn't give it up for a LONG time (that's a story for another time!), the middle two weren't interested, and Finn has a HUGE need to suck. Huge. So, he loves his binky. I'm glad he enjoys soothing himself this way, but I also hate how it looks, and wish that me just cuddling him was enough to sooth. Oh well! Hopefully he won't want his as long as Charlotte did!

I can't remember if I posted this yet or not, but Finn weighs 13 pounds and is 25 inches long! He's huge considering he only weighed 6 pounds 10 oz, 19 inches at birth.
Smiles all the time, but no laughing yet. I love those first giggles!

Dh and I resumed relations last week. It was late for us...with the others we were back at it at like 3-4 weeks postpartum. I guess the difference is that we don't want any more babies! The vasectomy takes a couple months to "take", so we need to be careful. No pain whatsoever! But I have never torn or had stitches from any of my births, so I was very lucky.
I haven't had my first postpartum AF yet either, which is also unusual for me. Since I never breastfed for any length of time, it usually returns a few weeks postpartum. NOT that I'm complaining!

Fuzzibunz- I love them for nighttime! We only have 4 right now, so I need more!

Savannah-
I am also a huge fan of the TP! Great if you need quick cash as well, which we always do! It's a great way to recycle, too.

Well, it's Friday, which means my work-week starts. Send me good-tip vibes! On Halloween I worked the lunch shift, and dressed up as a witch, so my tips were good. Always working the angle!
Old 11-05-2004, 03:53 PM

Sheryl, Nessa is adorable! What a happy baby!

Lazuli, love the costume! Kalista is such a cutey!

Yeah, for growing, healthy babies!!! Miles goes to meet the ped today. I hope he's informed. At Kaiser, you're assigned a ped, so I guess if he's not what we want, we'll have to find another. I'm already feeling a little defensive-I don't want him touching any foreskin or preaching to me about vax's. Deep breath and hope for a pleasant appointment...

Does anyone else use full moon baby gear covers or aio's??? (Savannah, that's what ds is wearing in the picture) They're lovely, but mine seem to leak. I'm not sure what the deal is, because I've read so many posts of people who love them.
Old 11-05-2004, 06:25 PM

Hi there! :
It's been a while. I have logged on occasionally to catch up, but I get reading and then interrupted before I can type anything. Today I am typing first..

Angus and I are doing great. We have been out and about visiting and meeting other Moms and babies. My neighbourhood has quite a few organized groups, so there's lots to do. We both caught colds this week though. The wet and cold weather has really sucked too, but we are both feeling better.

Tomorrow dh and I have our first post-baby date. We are taking Angus over to my Dad's and coming home to make dinner and be alone. I'm really looking forward to it although I will miss my baby. My Dad had him last week for an hour while I went to an apointment. It went well, but it sure was strange.

What else can I tell you? Cradle cap took over A's scalp last week, but it seems breastmilk has helped it heal. I've had interesting nursing challenges with blisters and blocked ducts and lots of pain, and always on the one side! Thankfully I've had some good info and I've improved the latch and started taking vitamin B6 again. I'm not sure why, but it makes the pain go away. I had Raynaud's - pain in the nipple due to cold. I'm so glad the B6 works cause it's not going to warm up here till about March! We even saw some snow yesterday!

Well I think that's the gyst of my life these days. I'm loving being Angus' mom! He's a super guy and I can't get enough of watching him grow and cuddling with him. The baby smiles are just awesome too.

I hope you are all doing well.

Now I will try to catch up on the posts....

Cheers,
Julia
P.S. We went to the baby movie the other day and saw "Ray". Jen, how did you like it? I was surprised by how bad some things in his life were. I didn't know his story before.

P.P.S Has anyone else noticed how funny turtlenecks look on babies? Angus has no neck, so it just bunches up on him. :LOL
Old 11-06-2004, 01:47 AM

just a quick hello

My MIL is here visiting, we will be packing boxes all weekend. She's here to help. We had a very nice visit to Eau Claire. It had been about 3 months since I had been home to the farm and it was Mielle's first visit.
We are moving there in about 3 weeks and it was fun to show her the place. The sleeping arrangements sucked though, Jerome had to sleep on a single bed mattress on the floor. It's official.... Mielle takes precedence over Jerome! Boy are we spoiled by our King bed!

Julia, sorry to hear about your breastfeeding challenges, I feel your pain sister, hang in there... it gets better!

Melanie, keep us posted about Arowen, hope it doesn't continue! How purple are we talkin? Mielle sometimes looks slightly purple around her mouth, particularily after taking a bath, but it has never been significant enough to make me nervous.

Well i better go be social with my MIL before I take Mielle off to bed for the night! Such a proud Grama! She's got little photo albums she carries around with pics of Mielle... I just sent her a few of the "Halloween" pictures a few days ago. She's already framed one and has the others in her "brag" book. Funny grandparents.... so proud!

Good night all!

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010
Old 11-06-2004, 02:16 AM

Hi all,
Got to love those pocket diapers! We use Dry Bees now at night, she can't fit in the Wonderoos yet. I can't wait.

We attempted relations at 6 weeks PP and it hurt too much...we tried again a few days ago, but she woke up and then we were able to do it last night...now my c secstion scar hurts and it hurts down there too (i went thourgh the whole labor process pushing)

Keep us updated on all the doctor checkups. I'm kind of jealous that your babies are getting so big! Desmina had her checkup and she weighed 7lbs 13 ozs. She is 21.5 inches long with a 37 cm circumference head. My doctor didn't even question us not vaxing what I love him about. He did dwell on her weight gain. It's frustrating to hear. She was 5lbs 12 oz when she was born. He wants us to go in every 1 or 2 weeks. He has threatned to have us supplement once and I cried for hours that day. I felt like a failure because I didn't have the birth I wanted and then I thought that I had to supplement. I'm still exclusively breastfeeding. Well last Tuesday she was 7lbs 5.5oz and 10 days later 7lbs 13oz. She is gaining more than 4 ozs a week! And she had a soaking wet diaper when we took the diaper off. Yes she did have socks on today and didn't last time. I just worry...sorry to go off on a tangent.

Keep them Halloween pics coming! Here is Desmina and me. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n/DSCF1875.jpg at a vegetarian potluck.

The tension of election day is over. I stayed up all night and woke up early to check the results. Here is her voting day. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n/vote2004.jpg
Old 11-06-2004, 01:06 PM

The two of you are beautiful, Cynthia!!!
Old 11-06-2004, 02:48 PM

Cynthia- WHat a cute baby!
Old 11-06-2004, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbeing
Does anyone else use full moon baby gear covers or aio's??? (Savannah, that's what ds is wearing in the picture) They're lovely, but mine seem to leak. I'm not sure what the deal is, because I've read so many posts of people who love them.
nak

we have 1 aio. sometimes it leaks, sometimes it doesn't.
as far as i can tell, it's not really leaking. more like wicking from around the leg bands, kwim? we do use it though. it's so nice and trim! definitly not a dipe for nights, long car trips, etc.

so far my favorite dipes are pf with wool covers for day. fuzzi bunz for nights. oh, and i have one mother-ease which finally fits her and works pretty well too. fitteds are ok, but i'd definitly get more fuzzibunz first.
Old 11-06-2004, 06:52 PM

We fuzzi bunz. My husband always uses them first. We have 5, otherwise we use mostly prefolds and bummis covers though I have 2 sugarpeas and two kissaluvs.
Old 11-07-2004, 02:00 AM

I can't wait! I leave for Denver in less than two weeks. There is a new store there called Under the Cabbage Leaf that sells cloth diapers. I plan on shopping! I need my small Happy Heinys.

Loving Mom to DS (7) and DS (5).
Old 11-07-2004, 12:00 PM

how fun heather!

we went to a potluck yesterday at the assistant mw's house. it was so much fun. lots of moms and dad's and babe's and bigger babes. it was great to see my mws again too.

we bought a king sized bed (well, mattress and box spring) yesterday. it's being delivered today. yay!!

how long does baby acne usually last? my poor pimply girl!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 11-07-2004, 12:25 PM

heather that sounds like fun! chrissy i love potlucks! what did you bring? i don't know how long baby acne last. it seems that they just went away for desmina and she is 2 months yesterday.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:57 PM

i took brownies. yum!!

Old 11-07-2004, 01:16 PM

Anna, the shade of purple varied. On Thursday, Arowen was quite dark.
Well, I took her to Emergency last night, and they say she's fine too. She doesn't have cyanosis-her hands, feet and tongue are not changing colour. The amount of oxygen in her blood is great. Apparently, this doctor feels it is just some prominant veins around her mouth. (Oh, and she's gained about 14oz. in the last 9 days.) So, I probably just need to drop it and relax.

Two of the kids were sick in the night. How lovely. I hate the flu.

Arowen sleeps really well at night. Too well, apparently, as my body is trying to ovulate. This would be the earliest for me to have my fertility return. I'm not too happy about it. :
Old 11-07-2004, 04:11 PM

wow! lilah is asleep in the baby bjorn and noah is at a birthday party with his dad, so it looks like i might have some uninterrupted, 2-handed typing time.

melanie, how scary! i am so glad she is fine. i swear, being a mama has to be the most anxiety provoking thing possible.

so, there was a 3 week old baby at the potluck yesterday and he was so tiny and floppy and looking at him i realized that lilah doesn't look like that anymore. it is such a cliche, but they really do grow up so fast.

Old 11-07-2004, 04:17 PM

whoa, didn't mean to post that already...

meredith, do beware of miles' foreskin at the peds. we fired noah's first ped because he wouldn't leave noah's alone. his own sons aren't circ'ed but still he wanted to retract it. once he did it before i could stop him and i was too stunned and shocked to say anything. next time when he was down there i said, "please don't pull back on his foreskin." he said something like, "i just do it a little bit" and DID IT!! even though i had just told him not to. so that was the last time we saw him. weird.

about the leaking/wicking aio's: if they are older and may have lost some of their waterproofing you can buy some spray at walmart in the hunting/fishing department to spray on them to re-waterproof them. i think it's called "permanent water guard."

i love the trading post too. i bought most of our small fuzzi bunz there. i really like doing the swaps too.

okay better go!
love,
chrissy

Old 11-07-2004, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardermom
Apparently, this doctor feels it is just some prominant veins around her mouth. (Oh, and she's gained about 14oz. in the last 9 days.) So, I probably just need to drop it and relax.
I'm glad to hear that the doctors are giving you reassurances that she is well, however... trust your gut, mama. don't let your self get too worked up, but if you feel something is wrong, well.... stick to your guns. That said, good luck with the situation, hang in there!

We are having a very nice weekend, my MIL has been very helpful, loving and pleasant to be around. She often drives me a little batty, I think it is because she has all of Jerome's most annoying habits in an undilluted form! So the things that bug me the most in her are things he does! Anyway, she has been great company this weekend, adoring her grandaughter, packing boxes, cleaning my kitchen, and having good conversations with me. I'm really enjoying her visit.

Jerome and I got in a fight last night. A few months ago i had pulled some books aside to get rid of. We're talking about 3 boxes of them. Well they have been sitting at the top of the stairs ever since.... well he brought them to a used book store to get some cash for them. I thought we would get like 40 bucks or so... he came home with 2 dollars! We got a total of 18 dollars of which he spent all but 2 bucks. They took everything we brought even though they only "bought" some of them. I was very unhappy about this. There were 2 or 3 entire sets of fantasy novels that I would have given away to a friend of mine rather than just "give" to the bookstore! Now, I probably over reacted.... as far as Jerome knew they were "garbage" books. But, JEEZ!!! I guess what really steamed me up was knowing how much money I had spent on some of those books..... to get less than 20 bucks for 3 boxes of novels!!! Just burns me up! I would rather have kept them!

Monday is 10 weeks for us! I am officially putting in my 2 week notice at my job. I had to wait this long, in order to get the most out of my maternity leave.
I had a dream about work last night. It was closing time, time to go home for the day and I realised I hadn't sorted any of the mail and put it out yet! I also hadn't counted the till and done the deposit. I didn't have time before my ride showed up to do anything else and I was worried about my boss being mad at me. I then noticed that a bunch of my nice clothes was in the garbage can.... So, I took the time to gather up my clothes and left. I told my MIL about this dream and she thought it was pretty interesting. You know, symbolic of the change in my life and letting the job go, but wanting to not "throw away" the good parts of the job. Anyway, it sure feels weird to be "quiting" 2 months after leaving!

Mielle is out on a walk with her Grama right now. It is very strange to be home and not have her here. I think I should go get something accomplished while I still can, but boy was it nice to post without interruption!

Take care, everyone!

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010
Old 11-08-2004, 02:35 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Anybody else get notices about sig lengths? I got one today, though I've had the same size sig for as long as I've been active here - and it's shorter than many others I've seen. : I changed it, but I was wondering if they're going through looking for offenders, or if someone reported it. I have been venturing onto other forums lately, so I dunno.

So glad to hear of nice weekends! We've also had a good one. My mom, (step)dad, and I took the boys to the zoo today. We gave them a membership last Christmas and the weather was just gorgeous. It was Iain's first time, so the first time to have both of 'em there. It was a pretty good visit. I NIP on several occasions when Iain was either hungry or tired - including as soon as we walked in, in one of the busiest areas! I saw another mama with a 7wk old in a Maya Wrap, too! That was very cool. Couldn't actually see the baby :LOL, but he looked wonderfully snuggled in the cradle hold. Her 14mo son was wearing soft soled shoes, too, so I was wondering if she was an MDC mama! :LOL I didn't recognize the sling as a MW because it was a solid color (:LOL), so I asked her about it and chatted with them for a couple of minutes. We had the boys in the double stroller most of the time, but after seeing how snuggly that mama and baby looked, I put Iain in the MW. It is soooo nice to carry him like that! Eventually it's hard on my back (but carrying him in my arms is, too), but it feels so good to have him snuggled in tight. He was a little fussy at first but quickly calmed down and fell asleep so sweetly. I had a couple of people ask about the sling, too, including a mama due in January. I doing "unusual" things - that I absolutely love - and having people ask about it. This was all after a friend came by at church while I was changing Iain, and asked a bunch of questions about CDing. Said she was curious in case she had a second baby someday.

So...it's been good. DH and I got a date night last night, including Gabriel spending the night at Grandma's. My MW came by for my check up yesterday, too, and said everything's great. She was very encouraging - first thing she said was, "Look at you, so skinny!" For the record, I am NOT skinny and she didn't know me before I was pg (I have lost 25lbs or so since baby), but it was nice to hear. But everything has healed well, she said. Didn't make "trying" again any easier, though! Someday... or maybe we'll just stick to having two! :LOL

Iain weighed in at 11lbs2oz on Friday, so a gain of 4 lbs in 2 months! My MW checked him on her scale again, and got an ounce higher reading, which I'd attribute to wearing clothes and diaper that time. So I'm confident that our original readings were right. He's 23.5 inches, 3" longer than birth. He's falling off the scale in weight and head circumference, but now 75th% for height! No wonder he's so skinny! :LOL Thankfully that means cloth diapers are a very good investment!

Anyway, got a couple of fussy kids... (And it's been a few hours since I started this!) Hope everyone has a great night!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

Old 11-08-2004, 12:19 PM - Thread Starter

bleah, plugged duct.

at least couldn't i have an adventure-free bf experience after needing to supplement him?? nooooooooooo...

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
Old 11-08-2004, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenInMpls
bleah, plugged duct.

at least couldn't i have an adventure-free bf experience after needing to supplement him?? nooooooooooo...
Jen, I'm so sorry. That majorly blows!

Old 11-08-2004, 02:02 PM

(melanie, how scary! i am so glad she is fine. i swear, being a mama has to be the most anxiety provoking thing possible. )

Chrissy, it sure is!!!

Anna, I will. I love her so much and I want her to be okay. I'll be watching her closely.

Jen Plugged ducts sure hurt. I hope bfing gets easier for you soon. You are such a strong person to continue through the tough times.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:03 PM

Jen - moist heat always works best for me

Lucy had her 8 week appt this morning. Check out why I'm feeling doctor love. She is 10 lb, 6 oz. I thought she was going to be bigger than that. So funny to think she is only 6 oz bigger than Jack was when he was born!

I've decided to try to set up a little business designing birth announcements, so if you are interested in having me make one for you FOR FREE!!! I would like to get a portfolio of work set up. Of course I'm assuming that everyone else is behind the eightball as much as I am and hasn't sent them out yet! Poor second baby... PM if interested.

I have been way into freecycling and bartering lately. I am picking up a 3 piece wooden kitchen for Jack tomorrow that I got off of freecycle - so excited. Plus I found a great yahoo group called mamabarter. Got me to thinking that maybe we should set up another database or list over at yahoo listing stuff we were looking for, or had etc. Let me know what you think.

I guess I'll go back to pretending to work...
Old 11-08-2004, 02:33 PM

Sarah, I'm interested... I'll PM you. Also, go check out the bartering going on at the TP here!! I also recently discovered it, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Poor Jen! Hope that duct gets unclogged SOON!

I haven't read the other posts; let me go backtrack...
Old 11-08-2004, 02:55 PM

Jen, ouch! Hang in there girl, you'll kick it soon!

Melanie, I hope you can figure out the purple mouth soon, sounds freaky. You're taking such good care of your little lady.

Good weekend here, took Nessa to a party Saturday, she was the only little one there, so was the hit of the party. Had to leave when the band started tho, a bit too loud for the munchkin. Yesterday I tried to play disc golf with Nessa in the BB. Didn't help my game AT ALL, but I figure I can only get better, hee-hee. Ended up only playing a few holes cause she needed to nurse for a while, so we walked the course with the rest of the crew.

Much more to say but I'm getting the I'm-about-to-get-stressed-out-and-cry-yells from the bouncy seat.

Happy Monday!

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

User Tag List