Sept 04 mamas welcome to November! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 01:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jen.. I had the yeast infection too. Alex never got thrush, but it felt like I had lighters attached to both my nipples.

I took the oral Diflucan for 14 days, and I used a topical clotrimazole ccream on my nipples after each nursing session. It took until about a week after the course of diflucan before I started feeling normal again.
#122 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter

Stacy - I fear that diflucan is the direction that we are heading, although I have not yet tried gentian violet and think I probably should. We'll be purple for a little while but who cares, really.

Have to go feed little man.

j

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#123 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 04:45 PM

Heather B,

What dipes do you find are more form fitting and less bulky?

All your pics are sooo cute! Will someone pm me and tel me how you get them up? I know how to get them to ofoto, but not how to link them here. Thanks!

Are you guys seeing any patterns in naps yet?
#124 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 06:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
For trim dipes, I my Very Baby AIOs. Iain is outgrowing the XS, but they have been *perfect* since birth. I have two smalls on the way from Sunshine at FlutterbyBaby, and two mediums to try from the TP. The VBs are SO trim, definitely sposie-trim, nice and narrow through the legs, etc. They still have plenty of absorbancy, though, and of course are easy to use. Anyhow, can't say enough about them or Sunshine!

For fitteds, I really love the ones Christy at Fussybutt makes! The velour small I have still fits Iain beautifully (though I always hate how covers make them look bulkier! true with all fitteds, tho), and the mediums I just got look great, but not quite as trim (yet) as I would like. You can see pics of Iain in all of these at http://homepage.mac.com/hvbarrett/iain/ - that'll take you to a menu of the different pages.

As far as posting pics, you can just type in the URL (like I did above), or you can use the icon above the editing window that has a globe with a "link" symbol - next to the one that looks like a mountain. That will allow you to enter text to have linked to what you want. Hope that makes sense.

Sheryl, I can't believe it's snowing there!! Here today, our high is 80°! I hear it'll get nice and chilly (highs in the 50s!) this weekend.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#125 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 06:38 PM

I am going to have to try some of those VB's Heather. I love the different colors they come in. I am planning on buying some Happy Heinys in Denver. I can't wait! Just a week till Vacation! I can't wait for Grandmas to take over. I so need a break. My mom and dad are coming tomorrow to visit. I totally forgot about that till yesterday. I am now on a mad dash clean up the house.

Money has been kind of slim lately so I think I am going to advertise at the local Community College offering to type up Term Papers and such. I just need some extra for Christmas and dipes!

Loving Mom to DS (7) and DS (5).
#126 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 07:54 PM

Ooohh..I'll have to try some of the Very Baby dipes! I asked my brother to get her some for Christmas...she doesn't need any clothes, so dipes would be great. Especially since dh thinks we have plenty of dipes as it is. lol

Naps? Anyone?
#127 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomom
Ooohh..I'll have to try some of the Very Baby dipes! I asked my brother to get her some for Christmas...she doesn't need any clothes, so dipes would be great. Especially since dh thinks we have plenty of dipes as it is. lol

Naps? Anyone?
How cool to have family willing to buy dipes! I've asked ours, but most haven't considered it. (That is, DH's family who actually did cloth with him way back when.) My sister was very generous in helping us get our newborn stash, though! I hope your sweetie gets lots of pretty VBs! Did you see the new embroidery options?

Oh! and naps... Iain doesn't have a nap schedule, persay. He sleeps pretty regularly at night for about 6 hours (and oh am I shocked! my first NEVER did this!!), then he stays up in chunks of a couple hours, usually, interspersed with sleep for usually a couple hours at a time. I still see it mostly as sleep time with more and more wake time in between - not like he's up all day and then takes naps. KWIM? Though if I paid more attention to what times he does things I might notice more of a pattern.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#128 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjohnson
I am going to have to try some of those VB's Heather. I love the different colors they come in. I am planning on buying some Happy Heinys in Denver.
I have been surprised at how cute just solid colors can be! Especially with the giraffe logo! I have two new colors coming any day, and I can't wait to see them!

Gotta say I'm a little jealous that you get to go to a "real" CD store! :LOL I've been dreaming of opening one myself, but don't see that in the plans anytime soon. Have fun on your vacation and CD shopping!

#129 of 357 Old 11-10-2004, 09:37 PM

How do the HH and FB compare to Muttaqins?

Kate has been asleep since 4:45! She hasn't napped this late yet..I hope it doesn't keep her up tonight. I never know if I should wake her up or just let her sleep and hope it doesn't keep her up at night. Any thoughts?
#130 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 01:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I never know if I should wake her up or just let her sleep and hope it doesn't keep her up at night. Any thoughts?
2 days ago Tristan was up all day and I was sure that he'd sleep REALLY well at night... but he slept from 11 til 2:30 and then from 3:30 til 6:30, when he usually can go for 4-hour stretches, at least, overnight. He was overtired, I think, and when he did wake up at 2:30, his latch was HORRIBLE : and we both got frustrated and mad. Yesterday he had a good nap and a series of smaller naps, we got to bed around 11, he slept til 3:30 when I was able to nurse him in bed and buy another hour of sleep til I had to get up and really feed him at 4:45. After that he slept til 9:15. SO... I think that getting enough sleep during the day contributes to better sleep at night, at least at this stage of the game. Perhaps I will be of a different opinion tomorrow, he had a really long nap today, til about 5:30 or so. We'll see if he sleeps at all!

Tristan is very spitty-uppy today

ps: new pictures: click his name in sig, newer pictures are always on last page

#131 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB
Sheryl, I can't believe it's snowing there!! Here today, our high is 80°! I hear it'll get nice and chilly (highs in the 50s!) this weekend.
Ha, chilly! Today was the last temperate day for a while, the high tomorrow is supposed to be 37. What do all of you cold clime women do to get some fresh air with baby? Sling under a coat? Wrap up tight in stroller? Just stay indoors? (I think I will go crazy just staying indoors!)

Still, I agree, snow already - that would be too much for me. It comes around here too soon considering how long it stays around!

j

#132 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 01:47 AM

I love our one lonely little Very Baby AIO we have! Fits great, super trim, and cute!
I took a couple new pics of Finn today and added them to the link in my siggy. He looks like such a red-head in photographs, but IRL it doesn't look that red!
#133 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 02:25 AM

Naps.Hahaha. Desmina doesn't take naps too well. But she sleeps alright during the night.
#134 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 06:28 AM

Quote:
How do the HH and FB compare to Muttaqins?

Kate has been asleep since 4:45! She hasn't napped this late yet..I hope it doesn't keep her up tonight. I never know if I should wake her up or just let her sleep and hope it doesn't keep her up at night. Any thoughts?
HH and FB are very different from Mutts, of course, because they're pocket dipes. Pockets tend to be really trim because they are basically a layer of PUL and a layer of fleece/suedecloth, with space in between to stuff with inserts. Since you control how many inserts (and what type) you use, you control the trimness (not to mention absorbancy). My FB tend to be a bit wider between the legs than I really like, but because the inserts are soft and squishy (at least for daytime!), it doesn't affect DS too much. (They just don'te quite compare to the ultra-trim VB AIOs! :LOL) I use them, regardless, because they have such wonderful features, and I really do like how soft they feel when he's wearing them (as in squishy). As he grows into the smalls I know they'll seem even more trim!

We only have one HH and it's a medium (too big now!), so I don't know much about them other than the basics: it's an aplix pocket diaper that comes in cute prints, but wicks less in solid PUL.

As far as sleeping... I think Jen got it just right. "Sleep begets sleep," I've read in a wonderful book about sleep. The better they nap, the better nighttime will be. In fact, in "The No Cry Sleep Solution," she recommends doing whatever's necessary to get a good nap for your child, so that it will be possible to work on fixing nighttime sleep problems. (I think that's right - haven't read it in a while! :LOL) Anyhow, the concept's right. I won't wake a sleeping baby (or toddler!) unless it's absolutely necessary - like we're leaving the house and he gets roused when we put him in the carseat. Otherwise, I try to let him sleep as much as his body dictates, and try to enjoy the time doing other things I need to do.

#135 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 12:44 PM

Jen and 4under6, your babies are PRECIOUS!!!

Well, Kate, takes a great morning nap...3 hours almost everyday...2-3 hours in the afternoon...but yesterday we had a play group so her naps were' pushed back...she woke up from her 2nd at 7...and then my mom watched her from 7:30-8:30 while dh and I ran some errands together...and she let her doze again...so she didn't get to bed until 11:00..she usually goes down b/w 9-10. I agree about the naps and waking..but I'm going to try to avoid the late naps...

Who is the author of No Cry Sleep...? I've been reading Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. I like some parts, but others are out there IMO!!!

So, what are the benefits of pocket dipes? Should I invest in AIOs or pocket dipes...all I have are Mutt. and Kushies. I HATE my Kushies. I don't even use them!

It's finally feeling like fall in Texas! It's 51 here...yesterday it was in the mid 70s...
#136 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 02:09 PM

HeatherB you naughty woman... those fussybutt dipes are too cute! I am drooling here! Unfortunately i really don't have any budget for buying super cute embroidered dipes right now, although i now have visions of little animals and stuff parading across Mielle's heiney! Maybe i'll have to go buy some iron on patches to add to the dipes i am currently sewing for her.
Speaking of which, it is nice to hear rave reviews of the Very Baby AIO's since that is the pattern I splurged on a few months ago, but haven't taken the time to sew yet! I hope i can sew them as nicely as one online! I'm pretty good at the sewing machine. I've been sewing Very Baby covers , they are super easy! The AIO's are quite a bit more complicated though!

I really haven't had time for sewing lately... we are in the process of packing. We move in about 2 weeks, i'm starting to be pretty nervous about the move. Mielle and I will be in Eau Claire for about 2 weeks without Jerome and I know it is gonna be hard. He'll come for weekends, but it is gonna make for some long, long days. Packing is going fairly well, but there's so much that has to wait untill closer to moving day. It's pretty overwhelming. Our family and friends are being great about offering to help and that helps alot.

Jerome is home today and is happily playing with Mielle. He has so much fun with her. She is getting to be so much more interactive. The other day she actually laughed! she's been smiling more and more, but she actually laughed, it was great! She's been playing with her hands alot lately... sometimes she makes herself gag and choke by shoving her fist too far into her mouth! She has started playing with dangling objects and can hold items in her fist and shake them! Those silly toys are starting to come in handy! I am gonna have to put away some of her clothes... she's getting too big for her britches! Especially since I started using the Cricketts dipers, her pants are too tight. some of her onesies pull off her shoulders cause they are too small. I have started putting her in some 3 to 6 month size clothes, mostly they are pretty big on her, but that's better than too small.

Well, i should get some things accomplished with this day, since Jerome is home and we agreed to pack some stuff.....

Love to all

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010
#137 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 03:02 PM

Anna- I love the name Mielle! How beautiful!

Sorry, I'm a little behind with everyone since I just joined. Where are you moving?

I wish I could sew like that! I am nowhere near ready for that! I am having enough trouble with an easy stocking kit for Kate. lol
#138 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 04:40 PM

Jen - I saw the pictures of your kitty in your lap there. My sweet kitty, Tail, died when Alex was 16 days old. It just broke my heart. I had her for 16 years. She was the most awesome cat. She had kidney failure and was very sick the last week of my pregnancy, but it was like she hung on just long enough to meet the baby. She loved him too. She would climb up (even though she was so weak) and snuggle next to him on the Boppy pillow while I would nurse. I sure do miss her. There is a picture of her in my siggy.
#139 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 06:51 PM

HeatherB, those Fussybutt diapers are beautiful!! But, they are hard to get huh? I couldn't tell from my quick perusal of the site but I guess she isn't taking custom orders. They are so pretty!

Stacy, I am sorry to hear about your kitty! That must've been extra hard so soon post-partum. I had a much loved kitty die from kidney failure several years ago. It was very tough.

Anna, Best of luck with packing and the move. That will be tough without Jerome for those two weeks. But how fun to be moving to your farm!

Leomom, To me the biggest benefit of pocket dipes is that only fleece touches the baby so theoretically babe should always stay dry. They're also trim. We have 2 VB AIO's too and I like them too but they don't have any fleece. I've got fleece liners that I put in but they don't cover the whole inside.

So, what's the word on sheepskins? What are they for and where do I find a good one for a good deal? I've heard IKEA has them cheap but we don't have an IKEA nearby.

Re: naps- Lilah hasn't settled into a nap pattern yet though I think she's starting to. She mainly just naps on and off all day though she does take a longer nap in the mornings. I'm kind of concerned that her napping will be always be interrupted by being dragged around everywhere with Noah. We shall see.

Gotta run!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#140 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 07:18 PM

We had our 2 month checkup today. David is 22 1/2 inches long and 11 pounds even. He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight and still in the 75th percentile for head circumference. He smiled at the Ped and had a great visit. I got smart and arranged a playdate for Christopher so I wouldn't have to keep him entertained while listening to the doctor.

My parents are on their way to my house as we speak. Of course my house is a disaster area right now. It has been hard to keep up since Grant had his surgery last week. I was too busy taking care of the boys and Grant. Hopefully my Dad will pitch in and help out with the housework like he always does.

Loving Mom to DS (7) and DS (5).
#141 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 08:35 PM - Thread Starter

ohhhhhhhh Stacy I'm so sorry about Tail my cats (esp Sydney who is, as you can tell from the pics, my baby) have been getting the short end of the stick lately, we try to pay attention to them whenever we can but somehow it never seems like enough. Poor Syd always gets dumped on the floor when I have to stand up to change a diaper or some other thing. Then, of course, she looks offended and I feel horrible

Fuzzi Bunz now get a from me too. I bought a couple yesterday, stuffed them with a couple of prefolds and guess who slept 6+ hours overnight? I bought a Super Whisper Wrap too and am a little disappointed by the little pocket that you're supposed to tuck the top of your prefold into at the front... it got totally soaked and wicked all that pee into the leg bands and the waistband. I think, however, it will be fine with the prefold untucked.

I wish I could post a link for you all to read, but the newspaper here that carried the story requires you to register to read their online version... but I'll summarize and title it "watch the crib manufacturers jump all over this one" or "another blow to co-sleeping thanks to crappy parenting": in the spring a couple tanked up on vodka (split a bottle - yes, the whole bottle) and then mom rolled over in her (intoxicated) sleep onto her baby daughter, sleeping between them in a hotel bed, and suffocated her. Growl! It makes me so mad when irresponsible parents give something as positive as co-sleeping a bad name with their stupid actions!!!

Jo is home, guess I'll go say hi

j

#142 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 08:47 PM

Oohhh..that is so annoying. My lactation consultant "legally" had to suggest that we not so-sleep with our dd due to safety. GGRR :

This is probably a dumb question. If I buy a FB, do the inserts come with it, or do I have to by them separately? Also, these need covers, right?

I feel really guilty b/c our 2 Maltese puppies are really neglected since dd arrived. We try to pay them attention, we do. But when I'm not holding Kate, I am exhausted and don't think to hold them. Thanks for the reminder. I"m going to go love them a little while Kate is still sleeping!
#143 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Who is the author of No Cry Sleep...? I've been reading Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. I like some parts, but others are out there IMO!!!

So, what are the benefits of pocket dipes? Should I invest in AIOs or pocket dipes...all I have are Mutt. and Kushies. I HATE my Kushies. I don't even use them!

It's finally feeling like fall in Texas! It's 51 here...yesterday it was in the mid 70s...
"The No-Cry Sleep Solution" is by Elizabeth Pantley. Great book!

AIOs and pockets have a lot in common as far as ease of use. I love our FB for nighttime. That's the biggest benefit, I think, that you can stuff as much as you want and the fleece keeps their skin dry. But I love AIOs, too!

Where in Texas are you? I'm in the Houston area - I think I saw another Texas mama on the thread, in Denton? Can't remember quite where that is, though.

#144 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 09:57 PM

Where in Texas are you? I'm in the Houston area - I think I saw another Texas mama on the thread, in Denton? Can't remember quite where that is, though. [/QUOTE]

I'm in Dallas. Denton is about 45 minutes Northwest of Dallas. I know where Sugarland is, DH's family lives in Houston.

I am in the process of ordering some FBs for nightime!!
#145 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 11:20 PM

Jen - you might want to try a proraps classic before you buy anymore Super Whisper Wraps. I used the bummis with Jack but tried the proraps this time and I am liking them a lot more. The main benefit, I think, is that unless they get poopy, they can just be wiped out and used multiple times (as in, I only have three and can get through a day). Plus they are cheaper too.

I am totally loving mamatoto. Has anyone else seen that site? With six bucks worth of fabric from Walmart, I'm in babywearing heaven. Think how many wraps I could have!!! One for every outfit. Well, that would work if I could fit into any of my *#@%^ clothes!!!! I weigh about the same as I did prepregnancy but can't get into any pants. Waaaahhh!!!! I refuse to buy a bigger size than I've ever worn before, especially since I have a closet full of clothes. Maybe I should stop eating cookie dough... hee hee... But seriously, anyone else not fabulously skinny already (like some other mamas who shall remain nameless - yes, I mean you Anna and Jen!!!!) Okay, so maybe not so nameless.

Lucy pitched a fit to behold tonight. I have never seen her scream so. It was one of those "I am in horrible pain and no one is helping me screams" It was so different than anything she has done before that I was actually considering taking her to the ER if she kept it up. I ended up just swaddling her and holding her without trying to interfer. She eventually calmed down and thankfully fell asleep.

Guess I better go work on my Xmas gifts...stitch, stitch, stitch
#146 of 357 Old 11-11-2004, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Oohhh..that is so annoying. My lactation consultant "legally" had to suggest that we not so-sleep with our dd due to safety. GGRR :

This is probably a dumb question. If I buy a FB, do the inserts come with it, or do I have to by them separately? Also, these need covers, right?

I feel really guilty b/c our 2 Maltese puppies are really neglected since dd arrived. We try to pay them attention, we do. But when I'm not holding Kate, I am exhausted and don't think to hold them. Thanks for the reminder. I"m going to go love them a little while Kate is still sleeping!
Grrr...our peds office hands out flyers about safe sleeping habits & co-sleeping isn't recommended. They even ask at your visits if baby sleeps in a crib. Emi's crib is a sidecar onto our bed (LOVE that btw!), so I just say "yeah" and leave it at that.

FB don't come with inserts. You'll need to buy them seperately. But you don't have to use their inserts. Lots of people (me included) stuff them with newborn or infant size prefolds. I've also heard of people using the microfiber towels you can buy at Walmart in the auto section. It's like $4 for a 5 pack. Might be something to look into.

Ditto on giving the animals attention. I've just about abandoned the cats all together. I have been making an effort to at least pet the dogs whenever I walk by them. Even if it's just for a moment. Oh, and when we're hanging out in the bedroom breastfeeding all day I'm taking them in with me instead of leaving them out in the house. DH is great about loving them all up though, so I don't feel TOO bad.
#147 of 357 Old 11-12-2004, 12:27 AM

Well, its official. I am the world's worst pumper. I was really hoping that it would be different this time for some reason. 25 minutes for one measly ounce. I have tried just about every pump and it doesn't really make a difference. Any one else in the same boat? Got any suggestions for me?
#148 of 357 Old 11-12-2004, 12:50 AM

Sarah-

I am right there with you on the clothes! I have lost the weight, but my body is different and only a few of my pants fit me-and they aren't my favorites. My biggest problem is tops, though. Breastfeeding has made my boobs bigger which makes my tops tighter and SHORTER...and believe me, I do not want to be showing my middriff these days (or any other days for that matter!). Thank goodness I don't have to go to work and dress in anything other than comfy clothes!

As far as pumping, I was having trouble too. I have to sit and stare at my dd's picture and think of her while pumping or it doesn't work. I'm sure you've tried that already, but it's what worked for me.

Thanks for the FYI on the FB inserts, JaneRose. I'll just stuff them with my prefolds for now.

Heather B, I've requested that book from our library. Can't wait to pick it up and check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!
#149 of 357 Old 11-12-2004, 01:40 AM

Anna, that's awesome that you can sew! I haven't done any sewing in YEARS, but have in recent years past () thought it would be great to have a sewing machine. I don't think I'd be brave enough to try dipes, though! :LOL I hope the Very Baby pattern works well for you. It's such a great design! Are the Cricketts bulky diapers? I saw some on a swap but wasn't sure if they were worthwhile (considering my strong likes and dislikes :LOL) or not. I hope your move goes well! Will you have internet access at the farm?

Stacy, I'm so sorry about your kitty! I had a dearly beloved Manx (silky black fur, no tail, long back legs like a bunny) that I had to leave with my parents when I got married (DH is off-the-scale allergic to cats!). After my DS#1 was born, she developed feline diabetes from steroids she'd been getting for asthma (which she'd always had, even as a kitten). No one knew what to be looking for, and by the time we realized she was sick, it was too late. I was so glad to have my sweet baby to help fill that void when she was gone. Still miss her though.

Aren't the Fussybutts gorgeous? I am so glad I met Christy (the WAHM) here locally and found out about her dipes! Chrissy, I asked about customs recently, and she doesn't really do them. I think I might be able to request things for her to make, but it wouldn't be a custom order. Haven't looked into it much yet, though. She has stocked just a couple of times that I know of, and they've gone quickly. ('Course, I snagged 3 of 'em! :LOL) You can always join her list to see when she'll stock again!

Time to tend to family... will return.

#150 of 357 Old 11-12-2004, 02:01 AM

Stop posting so much, gals, I can't keep up!!!!!!! LOL

Welcome, Leosmom. I haven't read back far enough to find your introductory post... Maybe someday...

No need for a cover for Fuzzibunz.

Our rat terrier is also being neglected. But our kitty (mainly outdoor) is really snuggly lately. Weird.

Thanks so much for the "make your own wrap" link!!! Great visual demos on how to do the carries, too. I love it!

Babies are 2 1/2 months old and so cute. Last night was a first -- they finally slept a long stretch AT THE SAME TIME -- 6 1/2 hours straight, then nurse in bed and another 4 hours!! Aaaaaaahhhhh.

There were other things I wanted to respond to, but have forgotten what they were.

I'm still jealous of Anna for her sewing prowess. But I HAVE resumed my rag rug crocheting, so that's something. (Though I have been doing that instead of cleaning or picking up around the house, which is not going over very well with my dh! LOL)

Blessings to you all.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page