December already! Sept 04 Mamas - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Alttara waving to alla youse!

I've just been stupid-busy, what with xmas coming up and I decided to make albums of our wedding photos for both sets of parents, which involved scanning most of 38 (yes, thirty eight) rolls of film, printing them, and now binding them.

Reid is now wearing 6-9 month size clothes, at 13.5 weeks he's sitting up supported by his hands, walking by supporting his weight on his legs while I keep him balanced, which is annoying, I can tell you. If he wants to "walk" he gets super mad if I don't help him. We just had his check-up and he is a ginormous 18lbs 9.5oz, at 24.5" tall (which means he is Very Fat) and luckily I have a wonderful ped who said "no solids!", which is fine because I certainly wasn't planning on starting any! I, um, don't think he needs them. He's obviously doing fine with mom's milk alone, yk? teehee!

And there he calls me...
#182 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 12:49 PM

Thanks so much for the book rec ladies, I have it on my Amazon wish list...

I actually got to look at the latest pic links today, sooooo.... cute! I swear, someday I will have the time, patience and wherewithall to post some pics... WAY too much to do/keep up with right now.

About the morning milk hurt, it does get better I am finding. The first few times Nessa slept for her longest stretches, I was a hurtin woman, but now I can go 9 hours and its not too bad. I sure get full, but it isn't painful and leaky like it was at first.

Is anyone else losing hair like mad? I have so much more coming out on my brush and in the shower than ever. My hair is super thick to begin with and it doesn't feel any thinner, so I don't think I should worry, but man I could stuff a pillow with what's come out in the last month.

Alttara, great to see you! Sounds like Reid is an adorable little super chunk!

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

#183 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 01:43 PM

I dunno Sheryl, he's too fat to tell what he looks like! LOL!

I'm not having the hair loss yet (mine always came out gradually) but I've heard that's normal.
#184 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 03:26 PM

my hair is falling out a lot too sheryl.

whoa, reid is a big healthy guy!! good job alttara.

lilah had a check-up today. she's 15 lbs exactly and 24.5 inches tall at 2.5 mos. my girl!

lovin all the new pics everybody.

oh i got my nostril pierced.

noah calls. more later, maybe with 2 hands?!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#185 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 05:25 PM

Sheryl - that is so funny that you mentioned about the hair loss today, I was going to post about it too! I was putting goo in my hair this morning, and noticed that my hands were COVERED in hair! Went and checked my pillow and it had quite a bit on it too. Kind of freaked me out the first time it happened with Jack.

Alttara - what a big project (and a big boy!) I am trying to make a bunch of xmas gifts and am regretting what I got myself into.

Chrissy - send us pics of you! I bet you look cute. Anything to fight turning into a minivan mom, kwim?
#186 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 05:55 PM

Hey ya'll!

Baby chew toy signing in! Mielle has been very wiggly during nursing lately... my poor nipples have been yanked on, tugged on and abused. It funny that someone mentioned this can increase milk supply, cause I SQUIRTED the day, I never noticed that happening before.... Poor Mielle got soaked. I was nursing her in the car, leaning over the car seat, man is that hard on the ribs!

We are still in the midst of moving, I am staying in Madison with Jerome for a few days and am horrified by how much stuff remains to be packed, cleaned and moved! So much of what is left is the "weird" stuff. I never realized how many wicker baskets there are floating around my house. What's up with that???

Mielle has been growing like crazy, no more 0 to 3 months clothes! and some of the 3 to 6 month onesies are getting questionable. Seems like 6 to 9 month is what I should be asking for. I went shopping with my MIL last week and we got some cute stuff at a used clothing store. I'm on a mission to find her a black courduroy skirt.... no luck yet. I may just have to try and sew one myself!!! Haven't sewn any diapers lately, all my stuff is still packed up and being alone at the farm doesn't lend itself to projects. I've got my hands full keeping the fire going, letting dogs in and out, changing diapers and nursing, nursing, nursing. I think we had a growth spurt recently. Seemed like my boob was permanently in her mouth!

Well, i better use this chance at the computer to order some diapers and Bi-o-kleen... almost out! I want to get some Fuzzi Bunz, but they are so pricey. Maybe i'll just get one and hope that someone got them for her for christmas!!! we are still using the size 0 kissaluvs, but it is getting ridiculous! Thank god for the Crickettsdiapers we got from Jen!!! That reminds me, Jen i've got a decent stock of breast milk again, if you are interested.

Take care everyone!
kisses

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010
#187 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 06:41 PM

Hey everyone. Just checking in to tell you all I greatly appreciated all of your advice for Makynzi's ear infections. I look foward to getting to know you all better. We just got home from the hospital with dd#1 she was admitted with pneumonia so we spent 2 days there. She is much better now thank goodness. I did arrive home to a great surprise. A big box packed full of cloth diapers from my sister in law. I am so excited! I have really been wanting to cd Makynzi. Anyways, gotta go give a breathing treatment to dd#1.
#188 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 06:50 PM

Heather, I love those pictures! What cute brothers! and I'm really envying your rainbow of dipes. Who made them for you?
#189 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 10:14 PM

Is anyone here going through teething issues? We've been having a lot of nighttime troubles with our little guy. He's been up every 1-2 hours for the past 2 1/2 weeks and waking up very upset. Someone mentioned that it could be teething. I had no idea that they could feel teething pain this early.
We started using the Hyland's teething tabs and trying to get him to chew on cold things. Last night was better (a 4 hour stretch!) but there's no guarantee that will continue.
Is anyone else going through teething pain now? Any other ideas on how to help it?
#190 of 349 Old 12-14-2004, 11:42 PM

Denise - catnip and chammomile can be very effective too. I used to make a tea out of the two, soak a washcloth in it and let Jack suck on it, but he was a little bit older at the time. You could also try drinking a lot of the tea as well.

Anna - try sitting on your boppy while car nursing. The little bit of elevation really makes a difference.

I was a screaming lunatic mother this morning. Jack can be so contrary and now is able to get over all the gates in the house (all two) and is now in and out of the kitchen, mainly the fridge. His last day of school tomorrow until Jan - so no more breaks. On the bright side, my last day of work is Friday and I don't go back to January 10th. Yay!!!!

Anybody near Albany, NY? I remember seeing someone from somewhere in NY.... I'll be there after Christmas.
#191 of 349 Old 12-15-2004, 02:13 AM

Poor Sistermama - I hope tomorrow is a better mommy day for you. I hope you and Jack enjoy your time together over the holidays, maybe baking together, singing Christmas carols...

dmick, hope you have longer stretches at night. We have teething going on, but it's just lots of slobber and sucking noises as they devour their fists and fingers. No apparent pain or fussiness. I don't remember it really bothering Nicolas, either. I know it helps to let them chew on your knuckle or a cold teether, but that's all I can offer...

punkeymonkey, so sorry you had to spend 2 days at the hospital with your child! That's such an ordeal. And congrats on the exciting fluffy mail!!! What kind of diapers did your sil send?

Anna, you might try listing on the TP that you're in search of Fuzzibunz seconds. I got a nice one cheap from there, and 3 others that are mama made in the same style. Glad packing is going well. Oh, and hey, did you still mean to send me a gift from our last exchange? : Don't worry about it right now, since you're packing, but I just remembered it the other day...

Chrissy and plantmommy -- what BIG babies!!! That's super! We really need a picture of little fat Reid. I can't believe he is sitting and "walking" -- sounds like you've got a busy time ahead of you. I think McKenna has actually lost some weight this month. She may only be 10 or 11 pounds, at 16 weeks. William is probably more around 14 or 15 pounds. This month McKenna found her thumb, and keeps sucking herself to sleep. Ends up that William gets more milk and she gives up her share. The last few days I've started waking her up to feed if she accidentally sucks her thumb to sleep. That should fatten her up! She's fine though, healthy all around and a little bit of chub to boot. I love her fuzzy little soft hair that's really starting to grow fast!

My hair started falling out this past week, too. I'm always winding it up into little circles while I'm showering, and flicking the gob into the trash so it doesn't clog up the drain. Or maybe mine does that after I color it... Hmmmm... I just lightened my hair last week, to a reddish blonde.
#192 of 349 Old 12-15-2004, 09:57 AM

Reid is doing some teething, too, but I don't think it's causing him much discomfort. Yet. He's also recently started sucking his thumb, but it doesn't seem to affect his nursing. Oddly, as fat as he is, he only nurses to eat, and never for longer than maybe 10 mins. at a time, and only that long when he's sleepy. So, other than my back, I can't complain! I do have to pay extra attention to my posture when I lift him, etc.

All of you with babies that have hair are so lucky! Reid is my fattest and also my baldest baby. The others had so much hair at this age, comparatively.

I'll try to get a pic uploaded later and post it. The album thing is keeping me very busy!

Oh, and since older ds had a cold on Saturday when we went for Reid's wbv, I said no HiB (we are selectively vaxing) and our Dr. said we can bring him in Jan., but that we probably don't want to give him the shot then either, since winter is a big time for illness, and probably we'd start up with the vax we will give, in spring. I (heart) her!!! And that I might not even bring him in Jan., since I know as much about well babies as she does. LOL!

Of course, I was right, too, as Reid has the cold, and now my oldest is home sick today with a fever and sore throat.
#193 of 349 Old 12-15-2004, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmick
Is anyone here going through teething issues? We've been having a lot of nighttime troubles with our little guy. He's been up every 1-2 hours for the past 2 1/2 weeks and waking up very upset. Someone mentioned that it could be teething. I had no idea that they could feel teething pain this early.
I'm having the same problems with Alex. He has been up every 1.5 to 2.5 hours at night, in the past week, and often awakens with a scream! He's never done that before, and he used to sleep at least 3-4 hours at a time. I thought he was having a growth spurt, but he is drooling a lot and chewing on my shoulder all the time, really digging his face in hard. It's kinda funny to watch. Maybe this is a teething thing. Oh, and he's a little chunk too - 15.5 lbs! We asked for 6-9 months clothes for Christmas!

zzz...I need some
#194 of 349 Old 12-15-2004, 01:48 PM

I think I have read through most of the new posts. Everyone has the cutest pics! I have to see what I can do about posting some of the girls. Makynzi is teething too. We are just lucky. It is mostly drool and chewing on her hands. I loved the hyland's tablets with Madyson. Havent needed any yet with Makynzi.She has got to be one of the easiest babies I have ever seen. My hair always falls out. It has for as long as I can remember. It is really thin and also curly. maybe that has something to do with it? Savannah, I am not an expert on cd so I will try to tell you. there are 28 dipes in all plus wipes and inserts. All of the dipes are aio's. there are 5-6 Luke's Drawers, an auntie rachel, and a lot of fleece pocket dipes(no label on these). I think a lot were wahm made but that is just a guess. SIL cloth diapered both of her kids. She sent me these which she said were here favorites.
#195 of 349 Old 12-15-2004, 05:22 PM

The boys met Santa yesterday and they both had fun. Well David didn't seem to impressed. Our mom's group had a holiday luncheon and the father of one of the moms came in and played Santa. Here are the pictures from yesterday:

http://www.candidsbykate.com/santa/6938.html

Sleep just isn't happening with David during the day these days. David is starting to teeth, he is rolling both ways, and I am suspecting some reflux as well. I need to find a good pediatric chiropractor for my boys. At least he sleeps at night. Also both Grant and I had a stomach bug and suspect David might have it as well.

Loving Mom to DS (7) and DS (5).
#196 of 349 Old 12-15-2004, 06:00 PM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to get onto the official "list" of moms. I am a SAHM to Miles, who was born Sept. 29, 2004. He was 8 lbs. 6 oz. His birth story was posted under the title "The Birth of Miles Oscar" if anyone is interested in more details. A lot of you have posted about fussiness in the evenings, which I am now experiencing. DH somehow thinks it has something to do with him being home from work, and thinks DS does'nt like him or something. I try to convince him, but what can you do?
Also, I would like some advise from anyone who has traveled with a babe. I am heading to DC from Christmas day to New Year's day with my parents, dh, ds, and 3 younger siblings. Any advise is appreciated from flying to nursing in museums, to hotels, wearing baby in cold, etc.. (I have a maya pouch and we ordered a kelty kangaroo.)

Thanks in advance, I look forward to getting to know you ladies!

Busy mama to 4 boys, M 9/04, E 4/06, our angel baby N (passed 10/09 at 1 day old) & newbie C, 12/10
#197 of 349 Old 12-15-2004, 06:36 PM

Welcome Sept04mama! Sorry, but I don't have any advice on the traveling. I have yet to travel more than a couple of hours with Julian and that was just for a wedding...

I have been feeling like a chew toy myself lately. He chews and also likes to rub his face back and forth. It really hurts! I think he may also be teething. He doesn't scream or cry, but he does get fussy and has been drooling a lot. He also likes to chew on my shoulder. He sure is growing though. He now weighs sixteen pounds and is about to outgrow his 3-6 month clothes and he is only eleven weeks old! He is in a medium in diapers and at night we also use a fuzzi bunz with three hemp inserts. I have found that it is a little less bulky if I use two medium and one small hemp insert. I use Joey Bunz btw.

I haven't been losing hair, thank God! I was so afraid I would and I already have pretty thin hair.

I love all of the pictures. Your babies are gorgeous! I'm getting a scanner for Christmas so hopefully you guys will be able to see my little man then!
#198 of 349 Old 12-15-2004, 08:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by msrog
Heather, I love those pictures! What cute brothers! and I'm really envying your rainbow of dipes. Who made them for you?
Thanks! The first pic is my newest Very Baby AIOs from Sunshine at FlutterbyBaby.com. them! I had a green and purple already, so we really do have a whole rainbow!

Sick, snotty baby sleeping in my arms now... do I get stuff done, or try to make up for all the sleep I lost last night? Hrm... Too much to do, methinks! (I am trying very hard to avoid the boards, too! Eek!)

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#199 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 12:25 AM

Chrissy, I wanna see the piercing! Too cool for school, mama.

We have some pre-teething stuff going on here too. Its been going on for a few weeks, drool-o-rama and everything goes in the mouth. I asked my mom for a wooden teether for Christmas. Massaging her lower gums helps too.

Heather, adorable Santa pics, that little outfit is so cute!

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

#200 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 02:22 AM

Well, we had a good night last night! Ds did a 3 and then 4 hour stretch! We were so relieved and happy. We hope it continues, but are taking it day by day.
All you moms with babies that sleep consistently at least 3 hour stretches, realize how lucky you are!
Hope everyone is able to enjoy the holidays a bit. Dh was lamenting last night about how we are so overwhelmed with ds that we have not been able to enjoy the holidays (i.e. put up a tree, make cookies, go anywhere). And yes, our ds is so incredibly high needs that we wouldn't even attempt those things with our limited energy and need to constantly attend him. But I reminded him that things will get easier and next Christmas will be a lot of fun as we'll be able to enjoy it with ds much more. Just think- our babes will be 15 months at Christmas next year- walking and even talking a bit. They change so fast...
#201 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 02:26 AM

Wow! I'm way behind on the posts. I need to catch up! Here is a picture that we used as our holiday cards. I'm so excited. Our babies first Holiday!!!!
Oh yeah she rolled for the first time this week! She hasn't done it again yet. I'm hoping she will!
We started ECing when she was 11 weeks. Now at 14 weeks she will pee in the sink 3 to 5 times a day. Sometimes 6. I have caught 2 poos. She seems to be responding to it really well.
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBOXDlszZNnIA
#202 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sept04mama
A lot of you have posted about fussiness in the evenings, which I am now experiencing. DH somehow thinks it has something to do with him being home from work, and thinks DS does'nt like him or something. I try to convince him, but what can you do?
It is so common. My son has the same birth date and is a maniac between 5:30 and 7 PM now. We count our blessings because it is shorter and earlier than our other two. Tell you husband it is probably just the opposite. I think they are getting so aware of their environment now that at night they just "explode" (my 1 and 4 year old do it in their own way . He is probably so excited to see his Dad and knows that the night time is coming. It is common though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sept04mama
Also, I would like some advise from anyone who has traveled with a babe. I am heading to DC from Christmas day to New Year's day with my parents, dh, ds, and 3 younger siblings. Any advise is appreciated from flying to nursing in museums, to hotels, wearing baby in cold, etc.. (I have a maya pouch and we ordered a kelty kangaroo.)
I would travel the world over with just a 3 month old now. It's the 15-21 month olds that are the big stress travellers. So #1, relax, it will be OK. #2 is to bring a baby blanket for the airport floor. My oldest loved to roll around, so we just set him up on a clean blanket (it had a different pattern on each side, so we knew which one touched the floor previously) when we could and let him stretch out. I have no problem nursing anywhere with an infant, so I would just find a painting I liked with a bench in front of it and nurse away.

Welcome!
#203 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 04:50 AM

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me jumping in. My name is Harmony, I had my baby girl, LaRue Maude, on Sept. 28th. I also have a 4 y.o. daughter named Chloë Spike. I'm a liberal, pierced, vegetarian, feminist mama. I heard about ap when I was pregnant with my older daughter and was so happy that the way I wanted to parent actually had a name. My partner and I would often say "I don't want to let the baby cry" and "we are going to hold the baby all the time" always followed by "I don't care what people say." Then I heard about ap and was like "oh my gosh other people think the way we do." It was great to know that there was an actual philosophy and books about it. That made it a lot easier when I had to stand up against my family and my partner's family when they commented that I held my baby too much or that I should just let her cry sometimes. Now that they see how wonderful and independent my older daughter is, they don't question me (well, except my grandma).

Parenting the second time around is so different. Mainly because it's harder to find the time to just stare at my baby in awe. I still do that, but not as much as I would like. But I'm really loving having another baby. We all mesh really well.

Hair loss thing, I'm starting to shed. I lost a lot of hair after Chloë was born, so much that I had a bit of a receding hairline going for a few months. Not a pretty look, but luckily it all grew back. Now I'm scared that's going to happen again. So far I seem to be losing less than last time.

LaRue sleeps really well at night, I'm feeling very lucky. During the day, she cat naps. Nursing is going well, she isn't much of a comfort nurser, she seems to just want to nurse when she is hungry and that's it. I have an overactive letdown and an abudnant supply so she sometimes has a hard time with nursing because she keeps choking on all the milk. She loves to suck on her fingers, though, that seems to be her new favorite thing. Even though she doesn't comfort nurse she she still got fattened up very quickly, she doubled her birth weight in a little over 2 months. She was 6 lbs. 12 oz. at birth and 13 lbs. 4 oz. at her 2 month check up.

Here is a picture of my family and I: http://images.ofoto.com/photos979/2/...0203_0_ALB.jpg
And here is a more recent picture of just LaRue: http://images.ofoto.com/photos950/2/...1203_0_ALB.jpg (my hubby is kind of rolling up one of her rolls, don't mind that, hehe).

Punky monkey--I make pouches and the name is Punky Monkey Pouches, so it was funny to see your username
#204 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 11:51 AM

Welcome, new Sept. mamas! I used to call ds punky monkey when he was younger. I think I've called Leela that too. I love all the photos! Sept. mamas make beautiful babies! I have a shutterfly account but with this dialup connection I can't leave it open for viewing with a link without the password and email address. But my dh's friend is going to teach him web design, so maybe we'll have a family website soon.

Chrissy--I've love to see a photo of your new piercing. I'd like to have mine done, but my body is just too sensitive. I've tried everything in my ears and they get irritated and infected almost immediately. I'll just have to get a tattoo one of these days instead.

Bhavani was 3 months old on Monday (how is that possible?). She's right around 12 lbs, and 23 inches, mostly in 3-6 months clothing except a few 0-3 that still fit. She's been fussy for the last few days off and on, although she still smiles up a storm when she's happy. Swaddling and white noise still help a whole lot for the fussiness. She's rolled over a couple of times tummy to back, kind of accidently, I think.

DH, DS, and I all got a stomach bug last week--no fun! Of course, I ended up taking care of everyone even though I was just as sick as they were. DS puked all over our futon twice, which just happened to have the sheets and mattress pad pulled off for washing. I think every towel in the house had vomit on it. Luckily Leela and Bhavani escaped getting sick.

Yesterday my kids all got locked in the car! We went to meet a friend so see a gingerbread village at a local hotel, and we were getting ready to leave--all three were buckled in their carseats, and I had tossed the keys on the front seat so I'd know where they were. I hadn't realized that Shankar had been playing with the universal lock button before he got in his seat, and had shut the door. I came around to the driver's side and realized they were locked in. A very kind and helpful woman let me use her cell phone to call the fire department. Leela and Shankar were fine, but Bhavani was crying her little head off. They arrived in about 10 minutes and got right in the car. I was surprised how calm I remained--if it had been just my first child locked in, I think I would have been a complete mess, but I knew Leela would probably freak if she saw me upset, so I stayed calm. This happened to my niece in 100+ degree Phoenix heat--that definitely would have me pretty freaked out!

Whoever it was that mentioned the HABA toys, thank you! We got Bhavani one for Christmas, along with a little organic cotton doll. Those are great toys--we'll definetely be getting more in the future.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Heather

Heather, Mama to DS(10) DD(7.5),DD(6)
#205 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 12:08 PM

That is so funny that you make pouches called punky monkey! Maybe I need to get one. Although Makynzi really prefers the sling now that she is bigger because she can look around more. I have a Kangaroo Korner fleece pouch that doesnt get used anymore. I dont know if you noticed but we both have 2 girls the same age too. I also agree with you on the 2nd child thing too. Sometimes I feel like neither one of my children get enough attention anymore. But I know that isnt true. Its just because I cant devote all my time to just one now.
Makynzi is also rolling over everytime I put her on her stomach. She wont stay on her stomach. She hates it. She is so alert now. she doesnt want to just be snuggled she has to constantly have her head up looking around. Sometimes I already miss my sweet newborn. It is exciting to watch all the new things she can do. We have almost no naps during the day. She may go down right after she nurses but as soon as I move at all she is up again. I am just glad she does sleep so well at night or I would be worried about her not resting enough.
#206 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 01:19 PM

Ahhh, I'm a new woman today! The past two weeks seem to have been a whirlwind of social obligations and stressors and the kids and I were both feeling it. Tantrums have been terrible and the whining was about to make me lose my mind.

So, last night we all went to bed around 7pm. And, wonder of wonders, we slept till around 7am this morning. Well, Anna nursed a couple of times in the night, but we nurse in bed so there was no getting up.

We ALL feel so much better. It's crazy how a good night's sleep can change a person's attitude.

Here's a pic of Anna digging her new Santa cap.
#207 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 01:21 PM

Veganbaby,

Where can I get info. on ec? TIA

Nevermind! Found it!
#208 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 05:45 PM

Welcome Sept04mama! I was going to name my DS Miles too. It's a family name. My DH didn't think DS would appreciate being named after his grandma though. Yes, I said Grandma! If we have another boy maybe. I really do like that name.

Welcome FeministFatale! I couldn't access your pics!

3boobykins - Good job on staying calm during the whole door locking ordeal. I would of freaked! Are you laughing about it now?

This morning I forgot to attach the bottle to the pump and proceeded to pump BM all over my leg. How ridiculous is that?

DS has changed his schedule on me every day or at least that's what it seems like. It's taking some time to get use to it. He's refusing to go down at night, but when he finally does he's been sleeping for 5-7 hours. Last night he slept from 11:40-7:20. Awesome for him! And for me!

Here's a pic of DS and Santa. He could take him or leave him. He didn't cry and he didn't feel like smiling either. DH and I refer to this particular santa as 'Evil Santa' you'll see why.

Evil Santa
#209 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 06:06 PM

Mel- Evil Santa, indeed! :LOL
#210 of 349 Old 12-16-2004, 06:17 PM

That Santa looks like he is up to no good!

Loving Mom to DS (7) and DS (5).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page