Nov 2004 Mommies-Dec thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 187 Old 12-30-2004, 06:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Such cute pics everyone! I love seeing all these babies (about) the same age as Dominic.

We went to the mw for our 6-8 week check and he weighed 11 pounds 14 ounces. He gained just about 4 pounds since he was born

Can I ask you Momma's who put their pics up with Shutterfly what address you put in to share, if its easy? I have Dominic's birth pics on there and just can't get them on here.
#182 of 187 Old 12-30-2004, 07:31 PM

Jill, to share pics through Shutterfly, you have to click on the send pics link. Then put in your addy. Once you click enter and the pictures have sent it will give you a link. That link will also be in your email they send you. That's the link you use here to share them.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#183 of 187 Old 12-31-2004, 05:05 AM

Wow, I thought I would pop in here and see what was going on and I have missed a ton. I spent some time reading and catching up on pictures. We all made cute babies.

I took these pictures for the holidays but they are a little fuzzy.
www.naturallysimple.org/HappyHolidays
Our camera pooped out on us and it will be a few more weeks before I can get one.

Brower is doing well, he weighed in at 13 pounds two weeks ago so I am guessing he is at about 14 now. He nurses like mad. He is finally starting to grow a little hair. He is such a happy baby.

Stephany
#184 of 187 Old 12-31-2004, 12:30 PM

Thanks, scheelimama! I tried it, I hope it works...

These are pics from Dominic's first week or so, I never got any up before . But I am uploading some that are more recent to Shutterfly right now so as soon as its done, I'll post them, too. I took those with my daughters camera, she got it for Christmas Mine's been broken since Thanksgiving and I can't WAIT to get a new one

edited to say I had to put the one up of his little feet!
I absolutely them! His little toes are actually square shaped, lol!
#185 of 187 Old 12-31-2004, 01:18 PM

aww..what darling children you have, Jill! All pretty and dark All my kids are blondies so I just love the way dark kids look!

Aren't baby feet the best!
#186 of 187 Old 01-01-2005, 04:06 AM

Steph, wow! You've got a big boy. Bronwynn had her 2 mo. appt. today. She weighed in at 12 lbs. 3 oz., up 5 lbs. since birth. She's in the 95% for girls. I was surprised b/c there's quite a few babes on here that are bigger than her and she doesn't look chubby to me. She's still kind of thin looking for a baby. Anyway, she's had a terrible cold and whan the dr. listened to her chest, she said she was wheezing really bad and that she needed breathing treatments. We have to give them to her every 4 hours. Poor baby. I feel so bad for her. The dr. is concerned that Bronwynn may have asthma. DH had severe asthma and allergies as a kid.

Happy New Year's everyone! And keep the cute pictures coming! I just love seeing them. I need to get some new pictures uploaded.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#187 of 187 Old 01-01-2005, 12:01 PM - Thread Starter

Let's move to our new thread: Nov 2004 Mommies-Jan thread...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page