preemie advice - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-29-2004, 02:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
to Lousli -- two years ago this Saturday my dd was born at 34 weeks. I have been in your shoes except that it was my first baby so I could be at the hospital all day. Hang in there - your new dd will come home soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2004, 04:08 AM - Thread Starter

Lousli

Well, apparently they found someone with O- and have scheduled the transfusion for tomorrow or the next day. I would have tried to avoid it, but that's me.... SIL and BIL have been spending more time up there and the babes may be home in a week.

thanks to everyone who has put in their experience. If anyone has any new insight I'm still listening!

-Angela
Old 12-31-2004, 04:27 AM

Thanks for the hugs, mamas! I'm sorry to vent on your thread, I just wanted to give a different perspective from someone who is also going through it. I think it is really hard to know how you would respond to a situation until you're in it. I felt bad that some people were judging the OP's SIL and BIL. I'm sure they'd be saying the same thing about me if they didn't have all the information.

Anyway, I'm glad that it sounds like the babies are doing well and arriving home in just a week! Congrats on your nephews!
Old 12-31-2004, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

It's okay- I don't mind you barging in one bit! Hope your babe is home in your arms really soon!

-Angela

User Tag List