September 2004 Mamas February Thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 04:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Wonderful pictures, everyone!

Anna, I love the hair! :LOL The shots of Mielle looking at you and your new hair are priceless!

Savannah, they've gotten so BIG! WOW! I love the one of them both looking at McKenna's hand. Too cute! They look more alike to me now, as they're both filling out.

I can't believe how all of our babies are growing.... Iain has been rolling over, and trying awfully hard to when he hasn't been. :LOL I've put him down on several occasions, only to turn around and have him be flipped! He turns in circles (pivots), too. It's too funny. It's not obvious until he's gotten moved a good bit, and then I think, how'd he do that so fast? We don't have animals, but he LOVES to laugh and squeal for Gabriel! It is so incredibly sweet - Gabriel can just walk in the room and Iain lights up and grins. If Gabriel plays "for Iain," he'll laugh and grin and squeal the whole time. It's so wonderful to see them play together!

Well, I called CafePress this AM and asked them to rectify the situation. She ended up agreeing to refund me for my order - AND let me keep it. So, I won't get to show off the cute shirts at our diaper party tomorrow but I'll still get them AND not have to pay for them.

I'm having so much trouble keeping up on here... I find myself skimming posts. Tomorrow we've got a Houston area diaper party, Saturday there's a 2yo's birthday party, then a grown-ups only party at our house, then perhaps a 4yo's birthday on Sunday (might be next week). Next Saturday we're having an early birthday party for Gabriel before we leave. Somewhere in here I have to actually PACK and CLEAN. Oh my. Oh, and I'm still working on a swap! Eek! I'll be so glad when that's done tomorrow. I'm also very glad I didn't join anymore! :LOL Wednesday the move coordinator is coming to walk through our house to see what we're taking - my house is NOT ready for *anyone* to walk through! So this weekend we clean for a party, then we clean for movers.

So, I'm taking this short break to say and I'm missing everyone! Gotta get this stuff done, though.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#182 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 04:49 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Oh, Savannah, washing wool really ISN'T that bad! I just washed our wool cover (hoping it dries for tomorrow! I think I'll wrap it in a towel if not :LOL), and it was quick and easy. I have a little sample of wool soap from the Soap Deck, which has lanolin in it, so it does both in one step. (You might need to lanolize more at some points, I dunno... I have Wool Buddies, too, and that's super easy to do the lanolizing with.) Check out http://www.thesoapdeck.com/ and http://www.middayfaire.com/ for their products. I have some Eucalan liquid wool wash on order, too, to try out. I have some wool pants that I didn't want to scrub with this little chunk of soap - though a full size bar would probably work fine.

Hope you can reclaim your wool!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#183 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just had to pop in and say how cute all the pictures are! Those are some beautiful blue eyes that Mielle has! She's beautiful! And I like your purple hair Anna. Savanna, all three of your kiddos are sweet as can be! I love #57 with McKenna sucking her thumb with her lovey! So cute!

We're doing okay. Taking one day at a time. I had some good snuggle time with the boys this morning and a pretty low work load, so I'm feeling pretty good about the day. Oh, and I did taxes the other night and was overjoyed with the end result being a refund! That's gonna really help reduce some stress for me!

I'm also going to a cloth diapering party tomorrow and I'm so excited about it! Can't wait to meet more like-minded mommies and see all the fluff! I've got to bring something to eat, so I've decided to make two batches of scones (oh, I love scones!), one blueberry and the other white chocolate raspberry. I'm already drooling over the thought of them.

Anyone have plans for Valentine's day? I still have to come up with something. Inspire me!

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#184 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 11:20 AM

i just have a quick sec, so i'm sure i'll forget half of what i wanted to say.

anna, i your purple hair!!! in a fit of "i can't really be this old and stable, can i?" i got my nostril pierced a few months ago. mielle is gorgeous! her eyes are the bluest i've ever seen.

pam, i can't wait to meet you guys tomorrow! i hope you have a great day today. awesome about the refund!

jen, i love all your new pics too. i really love the one of you with t on your back. is that an ergo? i really think i need one of those. the pics of jo and t are great too!

heather, i'm so glad you got your money back! good for you! bummer that your shirts won't be there in time for the party though. how exciting that your move is so soon!

savannah, your pics are wonderful too! i agree that your babes are looking more alike these days. such cuties! washing wool is intimidating at first but it is really soooo easy.

i live in the south too and the ants are invading us as well. and there were mosquitos biting us earlier this week! what the heck?!

stacy, great pics! how exciting about the commercial! i hope you get it!

okay, better run and get stuff done while lilah naps.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#185 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 12:05 PM

I keep meaning to tell you guys that Elizabeth Pantley is going to be on a live chat on mommychats.com this Tuesday (15th) at noon central time. She'll be answering questions about NCSS and her other books...

Anna, I Mielle's eyes. Gorgeous!

Ok, I have to ask this again because I really need some advice:

How can I help Kate not to get scared and cry whenever Hannah "talks." Savannah, do you have any experience with this and the twins? Kate gets scared and starts screaming bloody murder whenever Hannah coos?!?! She's gotten really timid in the last few weeks and jumps at all sorts of noises that didn't used to bother her. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm thinking of putting Hannah in some of Kate's cds while she's here...I'm wondering, what is the process for dealing with formula poop in cloth dipes? Can you just throw it in to soak in the machine like I do Kate's dipes?
#186 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 12:31 PM

Everyone's pictures are beautiful!!!

Anna, your family is way gorgeous - love your hair!

Jen, your new pics are awesome - love the new shots of you and T and Jo and T. LIke the ERgo pic, too.

Savannah, your kids are so cute - and looking "twinnier!"

Pets: WE have 2 dogs and a cat. Our cat, Bonnie, loves babies - like loves, loves them. R goes a little nuts trying to get her tail, though. Our two dogs are great with the kids - Sunshine, our beagle mutt, has really started to hang out with M (our 2 1/2 yr. old). Both dogs are great spit-up-cleaner-uppers.

Dipes - I don't know, I think I've spent under $300 on both kids. Lots of prefolds, a few fitteds and fuzzibunz. I always go for used.

Anyone else dying for a king-sized bed? We just got our tax refund back and I can't wait to drive over to Ikea in Pittsburgh (closest) to buy one. Dp doesn't understand why we need one, even though he's the one that keeps complaining that we don't have any room with 2 adults, one toddler, one baby and two dogs in the bed! He's going to be spending a fortune mastering his new album, though, so I'm putting my foot down and insisting :LOL

Stacey, don't really have any advice for you and Kate. I think she'll probably just grow out of it? Raney went through a stage where coughs scared the living daylights out of her. She'd really be scared and just scream and scream. For a while there, every time we had to clear our throats we'd be running to the other room :LOL But she doesn't seem to do it anymore.

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#187 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 01:04 PM

Arowen is scared of loud noises too-mostly voices. Dh's voice and the kids' when they get too loud, or even mine. When I'm the one that startled her, I just look at her and smile. She gets the idea that it's not so bad and doesn't react as badly. Maybe just smile at her and reasure her that's she's alright.(You probably already do that.)
#188 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendmom
Hey Stacy, how did you get dh to dress up like that? I could barely get mine to wear a suit jacket to our own wedding .
You want to know something funny? When we met all he had were a few unmatched suit jackets and a few pairs of slacks and only white shirts. So, I said to him one day, "You know, you would look really good in some COLORED shirts." He had been wanting to buy at least two real suits, but after I said that, I would point out some colors that I thought would look nice on him when we were in a mall or something. Well, lo and behold, I have created a monster! He got three suits from a consignment shop - really nice ones, Armani and Valentino for only about $300 each. And then he started buying colored shirts and ties to wear with them. Now, he only buys them from places like TJ Maxx and Ross, where you can get nice stuff for cheap - but he has gone totally crazy! He has an entire of rainbow of shirts and ties and I don't know how he will get around to wearing them all! But hey, at least he looks good when we go out!

Anna those pictures of you & Mielle are adorable!

Alex has also begun to startle at certain noises. He flinches everytime Maggie gets up from laying down and shakes herself, because her ears flap loudly. He also jumps when dh sneezes.
#189 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 01:30 PM

Stacey I have no idea what you could do other than just expose her to more noises all the time. Things are extremely loud around here so Makynzi is used to anything. The dogs are always barking, the tv is always on : and the kids I keep and Madyson are always yelling.

I love all the new pics! All our babies are really starting to look like little people with personalities instead of just a baby laying there.
#190 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 03:07 PM

I all the pics of the babes and families!!! We September mommies have the cutest bunch of babes out there...(no bias here : )

I don't know what to say about babies getting scared with noises. DS is fairly laid back. The only times he freaks is if he's just beginning to fall asleep and the phone rings or something like that. So I just console him and he usually goes back to sleep. Maybe have music playing in the background??? I don't know...

leomom - Re: formula poopies on CD - I've heard the ff babes have more solid poops so I would think you could just flip it into the toliet???

I've been on a severely restricted diet b/c ds reacts to tons of foods through my milk so I wish I could eat all the yummy things you all write about. Last night for dinner I felt very southern - I had black eyed peas, rice, carrots and collard greens...it was really yummy!!!
Speaking of food, I need to eat some lunch...hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Christine - mama to my 4 boys
#191 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 05:31 PM

Regarding formula poo on cd's:

Julia's been on formula for a little while (long story) and I just wash them in the washer just like I did with breastmilk poo; no special treatment needed. They're not solid, they're kind of like green peanut butter-- yuck-- and they stink much worse, but there's no bits of undigested food in them so they dissolve nicely in the washer.

me knit.gif, he bikenew.gif, my three reading.gif, sleepytime.gif, and fairy.gif-- and the one we lost angel2.gif
#192 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 06:45 PM

Bendmom - when I use Bummi covers I just fold the dipe in thirds, stick a liner on the top of it and stick it into that little "pocket" on the inside front. Know what I mean? No pins necessary. I have bummis that I used from Jack, but I am liking proraps better this time, because they can just be wiped out inside and reused over again. I love Fuzzi Bunz. I've got one side snapping AIO from Fairyland Creations that I love and several bumkins AIO that are just okay ( I find them kind of plasticky). I also LOVE wool.

Savannah - on a wool note - here is the lazy way that I wash mine. Fill a bucket in the kitchen sink with some warmish water and eucalan (woolite or baby shampoo will work, too.) Toss in your covers and swish them around. Let it sit for a while. Come back and scrub out icky spots. If you use eucalan, you don't have to rinse them out, the others you do. Lay a towel on the kitchen counter. Gently squeeze out your covers and put them on the towel. Roll up the towel with the covers inside squeeze the towel out to get out the rest of the moisture. Then I put stained ones out in the sun until the stain is gone and let them dry the rest of the way inside. If you have lanolin, you can also relanolinize them, pm me if you want to know how!

Almamiel - I would KILL for a king sized bed - we are squished!!!

Jen - Lucy is DESPERATE for food, but I have tried a couple of times to give her a little taste and she thrusts it right out. What a cute pic!

We ended up not going to NY, because my grandma was freaking out that it was going to snow 15 inches and we wouldn't be able to land, etc., etc. And if we did land, she won't drive in the snow. Also, none of my other family up there would come to pick us up and we (me, Jack and lucy would have to get a CAB from the airport!!!) So of course it didn't snow barely at all. So anyway, here we are. I'm not irritated or anything - ya right.
#193 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almamiel
Anyone else dying for a king-sized bed?
I want one SO bad. When we get a house (hopefully in the next few months) we are going to get a king. I can't wait!!!

Re: babes wanting food - ds looks at me while eating though he hasn't tried grabbing anything, he's too interested in his toys or sticking his fingers in my nose...:LOL silly boy...

#194 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 08:19 PM

Stacey - I just try to warn Tristan before a big noise comes around - like if I'm going to sneeze, I put my hand on his chest and say "I'm going to sneeze, don't be scared", or if I'm going to grind coffee I tell him, look at him, smile like crazy, coo and then grind the coffee at the same time. He's used to it now. He still cries sometimes when Jo sneezes and then blows her nose really hard you'd think she'd get the message. I would just take Kate up into your arms and kiss her and tell her that it's ok. I think that eventually she will adjust.

However, Tristan can make Oscar cry with his crying, and it's the only thing that really makes Oscar *cry*, with the bottom lip out and everything. Speaking of Oscar and Tristan, check out INSANELY cute September baby pics on T's website, page 14 (see sig).

As for formula dipes, yeah, formula poo is really gross (and stinky, eew!) but it washes out just the same. The only problem I have had before is letting one sit for 2 days and having some of the smell remain but it came out with a super-hot wash. If you try it, be sure to wash the same day and I think things will come out just fine! We use a dry diaper pail, biokleen detergent and bac-out enzyme treatment, cold-water pre-wash, hot water wash, cold rinse + extra rinse.

speaking of dipes, I've got some languishing in washer that need to go in the dryer.

Chrissy - yes that is an Ergo!

I met an MDC mama at our "play group" today whose partner is the German teacher at one of the other Waldorf schools in town - small world!!!

j

ps: wow! all those cute Sept babies! Anna, your hair is wild! Jo said to tell you that it looks great! And Mielle's eyes, WOW!!! *swoon*

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#195 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 10:18 PM

Jo, I didn't see any page 14...

No real advice here on scary noises. Sorry. Before I turn on the vacuum, I say in a loud, sing-song voice "big noise...."
#196 of 564 Old 02-11-2005, 10:36 PM

Ds used to startle and sometimes still will, but we just make funny faces and try to make it funny. Maybe if you imitated Hannah and acted goofy so that she would laugh, then when Hannah is there and she starts making the sounds, put on the same goofy face to see if you can get her to laugh again. Then she may start to associate Hannah's noises with something fun/funny.

Regarding wool diaper covers, we love love love our wool! I find it so easy. We just do the eucalan wash, too, and let them dry overnight. We've been using Sugarpeas cotton/hemp fitteds with the Sugarpeas wool covers (and Fuzzibunz at night) and it's worked out great. Keep in mind that the wool is really great in the hot summertime because it breathes so well. The only time ds has had even a little redness is the afternoon we put disposables on him.
#197 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 12:31 AM

I so want a king sized bed! But DH says we can't get one. We paid a lot for our sleep number bed.
#198 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrog
Jo, I didn't see any page 14...
yeah, sorry, not uploaded yet at the time - up by now!!

we went to a lenten fish fry tonight and all of our clothes reek of deep-fried fish! fish was good, but smelly! we found out that our host's daughter has the same bday as T, one year earlier! she was very excited about T and kept patting him (rather vigorously) on the head and saying "baby! baby!".

yawn - night night.

j

#199 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 01:55 AM

Poop! I had a bunch written, tried to review back a few pages, and lost my reply somehow.

Such beautiful photos, everyone! Anna, Mielle is so photogenic, and I also love your hair. I've had really short hair for about 1.5 years, and I've started growing it out, but seeing yours makes me want to do something fun like that--feeling kinda frumpy these days.

Bhavani has two teeth, as of this morning! I hope this means a reprieve from teething pain and discomfort for awhile. She cried so much a couple of days ago that her voice is still hoarse--she has a chesty, rattly cough, too, so now she has this raspy little baby voice whenever she cries or babbles. It's pretty cute, really.

Mandy, sorry to hear about your troubles with your dad. I think your decision to put your immediate family first is a good one. Wishing you the best in dealing with that situation.

Stacey, sorry I have no other advice about Kate's fear of noises. I think some of the ideas you've gotten here sound good. Good luck with that! That must be really hard to deal with, since Hannah is a talkative baby.

Savannah--I'm super lazy about washing the few wool covers I have. It's really easy, too, but it's just one more thing to do when our days are already so full. Have you tried making recycled wool soakers from sweaters? It's reallly easy, and super-cheap if you use thrift store wool sweaters. I haven't made any for ages, but I have some longies cut out for both dds from a cashmere sweater I got at Goodwill for $2.50--so amazingly soft. My sewing machine isn't working right, though, so I can't stitch them together. I'd better find a machine to borrow before the girls outgrow them!

Is anyone else's baby not rolling over on a regular basis yet? Bhavani has rolled tummy to back a few times--maybe 8 or 9 total over the last month or so? I'm sure she's fine, just taking her time I suppose.

Okay, dishes await, including the cast iron pans I've left with crud on them for days.

Heather

Heather, Mama to DS(10) DD(7.5),DD(6)
#200 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 03:00 AM

Very cute boys, Jen. And wow, does your little Estella friend have some hair! LOL.

We our king size bed. Though dh still ends up on the couch lately, since the babies fuss and wiggle a bit too much at night when he's having to get up early and go to work.

Heather, I just saw directions for sewing recycled wool butt sweaters this week! You're right; it defnitely looks easy and fun. Speaking of angora, I received a beautiful rose print angora cover in a trade this month. It is luxurious! And seems to work well. I don't know if it has the same lanolin, antibacterial properties as wool???

I just got my sewing machine back from its first "doctor" visit. Supposed to be $55; ended up $79. I guess that'll be my Valentine's Day gift! Egads. I'd better be able to make/save some money with this booger now, LOL.
#201 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boobykins
Is anyone else's baby not rolling over on a regular basis yet? Bhavani has rolled tummy to back a few times--maybe 8 or 9 total over the last month or so? I'm sure she's fine, just taking her time I suppose.
8 or 9 times??!

:

Tristan has reluctantly rolled back to side one time. Tummy to back? haha. He's not the least bit interested. I try to give him a lot of naked tummy time to encourage him, but he honestly could care less about rolling over. Now sitting up, that's a different matter.

Savannah - yeah Estella's got some crazy hair!! Right after she's had it washed it sticks out in every single direction at once. She blew out a diaper yesterday at our house and screamed the entire time it was changed. Her mama can't figure this out - it's not every poopy diaper. Her diet is not variable - she is adopted and drinks the same formula with the same boiled water, every single day, so it doesn't have to do with mama's milk. But she screams... cries tears... the whole 9 yards. Suggestions?

Off to convince T to roll over! :LOL

jen

ps: seen this new smilie?

#202 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 12:18 PM

great smiley, Jen! How DO you always find those new ones???

Maybe Estella is cold during changes? Or else she's just mad that she's not being held in Mommy's arms. Those are my ideas. Or her poop is really acidic or whatever and burns, LOL.

Or you know there are some toddlers potty training who cry and freak out when they poop, because they think they're losing a part of their body into the toilet, LOL. Maybe she's a little poop prodigy.

Oh, and my sewing machine repair was actually only $69.
#203 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 12:23 PM

Actually Jen, I guess when I think back it's more like 5 or 6--which is more than than Tristan, I guess, but I suppose I'm comparing her to Leela, who rolled all over the room by this age. I just need to stop comparing!

Savannah--Hmm, I'm not sure about angora. I think it's got similar properties. I wonder if it's from angora rabbits or angora goats.

Leela will be 2 next Sunday--I need to get busy ordering a few presents for her!

Heather, Mama to DS(10) DD(7.5),DD(6)
#204 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boobykins
My ds has no interest in rolling over. He'll roll side to side, but never actually gets all the way around.

For the past two nights, he's been screaming when we try to go to bed. I offer him my breast, he nurses for a few seconds then pulls away hysterical. I hold him, sing, give him a paci - but nothing works. We can't figure out if its gas, teething or a little of both. He eventually chills out, but I wonder if its b/c he's worn himself out or b/c one of the homeopathics we gave him finally kicked in. I just feel so bad when he's crying like that - makes me want to cry. Hopefully tonight won't be another repeat. He'll goes down just fine for his naps during the day, so I can't figure what's the prob.

#205 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

I got some good news - I got a callback for Monday for the commercial! I don't know if I mentioned it, but the product is Woolite OxyDeep Carpet Stain Remover. It's a funny kind of commercial, sort of a western shoot-out spoof, (with the stain remover, of course). It would be really cool if I booked it. Wish me luck everyone! Since I have to be there so early on Monday morning and we live so far away, we decided to turn it into a little mini-vacation-Valentine's Day-celebration. We're going up to Chicago tomorrow and stay the night at the Drake Hotel, and have dinner there, and then go to my callback Monday morning before heading home. This is going to be fun!

We have a cal-king sleep number bed. I really like it. We had to get a new bed after the third trimester of my pregnancy because our old mattress (when set into the bed frame) was so tall I needed a step to get in. I literally could not get up there near the end, and had to sleep in our guest room bed which was lower. Then after the birth, it still hurt too much to climb up into our bed, so we got the sleep number mattress which makes it a normal height - even kinda low.
#206 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 02:39 PM

JenInMpls -- my LLL leader has said that hair standing straight up like that can be a sign of an allergy. I had hair just like that when I was a baby and I did have a milk allergy, and I was on formula. Maybe that is why she is crying, because of an allergy to her formula

Chloë was not interested in tummy time and barely into rolling over, she rarely rolled over. But she was sitting up unassisted at 4 mo. and walked at 7 mo. Now LaRue is sitting, rolling, and crawling (just a little bit, she doesn't get far) all at 4 mo.They all have their own timetables and I don't think it really means anything. My friend's child didn't crawl or walk until he was like 12 mo., didn't really roll over, started sitting at 6 mo. Now he is a brillant 4 y.o., he can read really well and I think started at 2 y.o.
#207 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 03:21 PM

Hey Stacy, let us know when they will air the commercial!

I volunteered at my son's school's silent auction that they did downtown last night in this really trendy shop during the Art Walk/ Winter Fest. It was so insainly crowded, Bryn was passed around to 5 dif. women in less than 2 hours. The funny thing is, all those women where in their late 30's, early 40's, and three of them told me that their milk never came in with any of their kids, and they had to ff. Is this some kind of epidemic that I don't know about? I meet more and more women who say their milk didn't come in. Is it just that they don't want to admit that they didn't want to bf after watching me pull it out every 1/2 hour or so?

Okay, now that I am putting Bryn in cd, He can't fit into any of his clothes. Any advice for not so expensive pants or union suits that might be made for cd? We just bought everything an extra size bigger for Aidan, but then he always looked like we didn't know how to dress him right(according to mom)

Aidan 8/11/99 Bryn 9/7/04 Jardin is here! 8/23/10 ~Kindness is My Religion~ Dalai Lama
#208 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 03:45 PM

Hey all....just wanted to post real quick that I have started bleeding, so I guess I am officially "loosing" this pregnancy. I am just happy it is getting to an end....

Also wanted to try to post some pics of Jack...I think I can do it now.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=2071...=SYE/otsi=SALB

~C~
#209 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 05:37 PM

Caroline-

Aidan 8/11/99 Bryn 9/7/04 Jardin is here! 8/23/10 ~Kindness is My Religion~ Dalai Lama
#210 of 564 Old 02-12-2005, 06:08 PM

CUTE Jackson, Caroline! Thanks for sharing.

Bendmom, I've not heard that "milk didn't come in" excuse THAT often... Weird. When I do hear it, I wonder if they're talking about those first 3-4 days, before the milk comes in. Maybe meanwhile they thought their baby was starving and they "had" to give it formula???

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page