September 2004 Mamas February Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 564 Old 02-01-2005, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just thought I'd start this off ya'll...
#2 of 564 Old 02-01-2005, 10:20 PM

Well Desi seems to be doing much better today. I told myself I was going to rest today and not clean up, but I had to pick up the house a bit. It was getting messy. How can the house get so messy so quickly? It still looks bad but I don't feel like cleaning

Stacey~ I'm glad that Katie is getting better. Some type of bug in North Texas, I suppose. My friends' babies are getting over getting sick too.
#3 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 12:24 AM

Hi! I was waiting until the new month to post this, because frankly the sheer size of the January thread was daunting to a newbie! I would like to join your conversation. I am mama to Julia, who was born Sept. 1, and is five months old today. We're in the middle of learning to sit up and learning how to stay focused long enough to finish a decent-length feeding here-- very distracted!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the other
Sept. mamas.

me knit.gif, he bikenew.gif, my three reading.gif, sleepytime.gif, and fairy.gif-- and the one we lost angel2.gif
#4 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 03:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome, llyra!

Sleeping babe in arms... just wanted to say hi and sub.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#5 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 04:08 AM

Welcome, I have just recently joined. This is a great group of mama's. Just jump right in. That's what I did.

Makynzi slept for about 2 1/2 hours in her crib earlier! Until I moved her to bed as I was going to sleep and I tend to stay awake worrying about her if she isnt right beside me where I can just reach over and touch her. Ok the crib is pushed up flush with my bed so I could still have easily checked on her. I just like her next to me. My DH just shakes his head and laughs at me. Of course he would do the exact same thing. And now she is sleeping peacefully in bed next to DH and im not there! Wow that is a first! She is a mama's girl and is usually satisfied with no one but me. So why am I up? I have no idea. I got up to go to the bathroom and have been up ever since. I am tired. It is just so peaceful with nobody but me up. I dont want to waist the peace and quiet on sleep LOL.
Well, Im going now i'm in the so tired i'm getting goofy stage.
#6 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 09:01 AM

New here too. I want to join in the conversation as often as I can, but things are pretty exciting around here with ds rolling around and all. I don't have time to post much (unless I have insomnia as is the case now).

Kelly
#7 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 09:31 AM

Welcome llyra!

Jackson is a pro at rollin gover these days. He much prefers being on his belly than his back. Even diaper changes are more challenging with him being so squirmy. He's also discovered that he can rotate while on his belly and every so ofter he gets up on his knees! It won't be long before he's crawling, yikes! Must install child safety stuff very soon.

Alex is still giving Jackson some play time each day, which just warms my heart to see that he's finally accepted him. Yesterday morning, Alex even asked to hold Jackson so mama could take a picture!

Speaking of pictures, here's the latest: http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.js...Uy=j4oyb0&Ux=0

Jen, sending positive thoughts your way.

Caroline, congrats on your pregnancy.

I can relate to whoever said that their dh wasn't helping much. I'm in the same boat. I'm so frustrated with dh right now. He stays up later than me and the boys, usually by two hours and sleeps in every morning. So I'm typically the one that gets Alex ready for bed and lays in bed with him until he's asleep. Same with Jackson, except I usually go to sleep with him. Then bright and early in the morning, I'm the one that gets up with the boys. Meanwhile dh is sound asleep and has been all night and doesn't typically get out of bed until 9-10 in the morning. Then he scurries out the door to go to school. Meanwhile I'm despartely trying to get reports typed up for work, get in the shower, get the boys dressed, change Jackson's diaper, feed all of us, unload the dishwasher, do diaper laundry, etc all while dh is sleeping ever so soundly in bed.

Uh-oh, Jackson is stirring, gotta run!

Pam

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#8 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 10:34 AM

Good morning, mamas. I was on the computer WAY too late last night, and am paying for it at work this morning. I am so sick of my job - working on SEVEN years!!! I've got to figure out a way to stay home by September, in my experience, it is really hard to work with a toddler!!!

On a cute note, Jack woke up this morning rolled over and said, "Mommy, you're my cheekyboy." Don't know where he got that from, but it sure was cute. I kind of feel sad for people who don't ever sleep with their kids because it is so lovey, cuddly and yummy most of the time! Especially when it is cold - I've got a built in heater on either side of me!

Lucy is being so engaging and adorable lately - I guess it is probably the age, huh? She sure is a mama's girl though.

On DPs, I don't think mine will ever understand the amount of work or just thinking it takes to be mom. The what's for dinner, who needs a doctor, dentist, etc. appt, does Jack's medicine need to be refilled?, did I remember to pick up the stuff his teacher asked for, etc. I don't know if any of you have ever read the book "The Second Shift", but kind of breaks down how women cope with having to work inside and outside of the home. I feel like I fall in the category that fights, fights, fights against the inequity in her relationship and just can't give up and accept the way that it is. I know I rambling, but this has really been driving me crazy lately.

Pam - I couldn't see your pics - the sign in page came up.
#9 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 10:39 AM

Also wanted to say, I don't know if you have read the new sticky from Cynthia Mosher, but I am really tired of all the sexual innuendo and cussing going on among you September mamas!!!
#10 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 10:59 AM

:LOL yeah, you all are a bunch of perverts!

sarah, that is so funny! can i call you 'cheekyboy' too? i feel the same way about sleeping with them. sure, it has its challenges, but the sweet rewards far outweigh them. i wouldn't change it for the world!

jen, thinking of you. i'm sure it is nothing but i would be scared too. how long will it be before you get the results?

poor sick babies! i'm so glad it sounds like they are on the mend now.

re: rolling. lilah has been trying hard for a long time and she finally did it the other day! she rolled 3 times from her tummy to her back but she hasn't done it again. she really wants to roll from her back to her belly but seems to get hung up by her big cd'ed bum!

before i forget- caroline- CONGRATULATIONS!! how does the saying go- "from your lips (er, fingers) to God's ears?" I think it was you who was sayign you were ready to be pregnant again. i can only imagine the mixed feelings you are having but i am sure it will be wonderful to have 2 so close in age.

welcome new mamas!
squirmy babe, better run!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#11 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 11:58 AM

Well, I really have to jump into the shower, because it's my turn, but I wanted to subscribe and say to all of the perverts here it's actually me who's cussing so much, you know - and that the dr said that she should hear back from the path lab in 3-5 days.

Cheekyboy, did you call him that at some point? I swear, Jo's gonna wake up some morning and Tristan's gonna call her fuzzbutt.

OK, off to shower.

xo, j.

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#12 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 12:08 PM

Welcome new Mamas!!!

Little man rolls from side to side, and on ocassion has rolled from tummy to back - though I don't think he did it on purpose. He'd rather sit up or try to stand with support. Silly boy....
He is trying to mimick things we say. And is very talkative and loud. I go to a moms group at my church and there's other babies there that are making noise, but very softly, but ds is going "AHHHHHRAHHHH...." I thought that I had like 'super' hearing for my baby, but have concluded that he is just loud. :LOL

For all you mama's dealing with sick babes - this too shall pass...
And congrats Caroline!!! You can always vent to us here....
I loved your pics Pam

Yes, we should all be ashamed of ourselves...what kind of example are we setting??? haha.....

Christine - mama to my 4 boys
#13 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
:
re: rolling. lilah has been trying hard for a long time and she finally did it the other day! she rolled 3 times from her tummy to her back but she hasn't done it again. she really wants to roll from her back to her belly but seems to get hung up by her big cd'ed bum!
Julia used to roll tummy to back. She did it about a month ago, constantly for a few weeks, and now she's stopped. She's back to putting her head down and grumping when she's tired of being on her tummy, instead of rolling over. I don't get it. She can roll over back to tummy, but only if she's naked, and it's still a real struggle for her. She can't do it with clothes on. Again, I don't get it, but we've started having "naked play time" every night when DH is home. She's just wigglier, noisier, and more FUN when you take her clothes off.

My budding nudist baby!

Anybody have any ideas what to do about the distracted factor in feeding? She doesn't want to eat-- she wants to snack, in between playing with her feet, doing back bends on my lap to try and see what the cat's doing, grabbing my nose and squealing, gazing out the window. I swear the kid doesn't stay latched on for more than three minutes at a time, but if you try to put the "num nums" away, she freaks. She's too interested in everything that's going on. It's bad enough during the day, when the house is pretty quiet (except for those cats-- this kid is a cat lover), but when DH is home or on the weekends when there's people in the house, she takes forever. I feel like I spend 12 hours a day patiently waiting for her to decide to actually eat.

She doesn't nurse at all at night-- I have the original hibernating bear here. Julia has woken up hungry between midnight and 5 exactly ONCE in her life voluntarily, and that was on her first night of life. Yeah, I know. : The first month I actually used to set an alarm and wake HER up, so I knew she was eating enough, but we gave that up pretty fast.

me knit.gif, he bikenew.gif, my three reading.gif, sleepytime.gif, and fairy.gif-- and the one we lost angel2.gif
#14 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 12:21 PM

Did I mention that McKenna finally rolled from back to front last week?

Jen, hugs and peaceful thoughts to you. You'll be fine. I have this odd numb patch on one breast where the skin is dehydrated and weird, and keep asking about it, but none of the docs seem to think it's anything. It's easy for your mind to start racing, isn't it?

Speaking of scary things making your mind race... Praying mamas, please support me -- my mom had elective colon surgery last monday and has had an up-and-down recovery all week. Then Sunday night she developed a high fever and swelling, and as of yesterday they believe she has peritonitis, an infection of the lining of the abdomen and internal organs. She's on heavy duty antibiotics, and now we're just waiting for test results and to see what the doctors say is next. It's pretty scary stuff. I believe she'll come out fine, but there's always a chance.... the worst is that my normally strong mommy is talking defeat and is saying she doesn't think she'll make it through the weekend. I'm sure it's the pain killers talking, but MAN! ...
#15 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 12:28 PM

Jen--Sending positive/healing thoughts your way. It's horrible that they make people wait so long for results, but I guess labs are just busy.

llyra--Bhavani gets superactive when she's naked too, and a lot more talkative, and she's also easily distractable these days while nursing.

Pam--wow, cute pics--he's really ready to be on the move! Leela was like that. She belly-crawled quite well at 4.5 months, did that until she started actually crawling at 7. Bhavani is so different--she's only rolled over twice, and is so much quieter than Leela. Shankar was somewhere in between. I love seeing the differences/similarities between them.

Gotta go--trouble possibly brewing in the other room.

And hey everyone, clean up your mouths!

Heather, Mama to DS(10) DD(7.5),DD(6)
#16 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 12:44 PM

: Welcome Llyra and Kelly.

Kelly, no fair about the sleeping at night habits!

Savannah, I'll keep your mom in my thoughts. Hope she's feeling better soon-emotionally and physically....

Well, Kate seems to be getting better. She's on the upswing of things, I think. She still had 100.5 temperature this morning. I gave her some tylenol, so hopefully that will help. Hannah is sick, too. Her parents sent her without her nose suctioner?!? She can't breathe, so I'm going to be going back and forth with Kate's today I guess and trying to wash in between.

Anyone who's interested, I just joined an online book club at mommychats.com. I learned about it here at mdc. We're just starting the book, Hidden Messages by Elizabeth Pantley. We are reading 40 pages a week and meet to discuss it on Tuesdays from 8-9 central time. We're just starting, for anyone who wants to join!
#17 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 12:47 PM

Savannah - sending healing thoughts your mom's way. Both my mom and mil have been hospitalized in the last three months, so I know what you must be going through. It's tough enough, but with a baby too... whew!

About the rolling - I'm sort of guessing that if the baby rolls on to his tummy to sleep, it must be okay, right? Dylan had one of his longest sleeping stretches ever last night, and he was contentedly snoozing on his tummy. I have to admit, thought, I kept moving closer to his side of the bed to check to see that he was breathing. :LOL

Kelly
#18 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 12:51 PM

Oh yes, the distractible baby stage. They are just so interested in everthing around them and they just don't want to be still and have a good nurse. I know that one, we're going through it too. Arowen is just so busy looking around at all the interesting things going on, 6 siblings, cat, dog, parrot, the hamsters are up on shelves, so they aren't too much of a distraction, tv, computer, toys, her body and what it can do...
She's rolling from back to front. For a while she could get her leg over, but her arms weren't strong enough to get her the rest of the way over. Now she's figured that out. It's funny because she rolls over quite easily onto her tummy, but then starts to fuss and cry because she doesn't like being on her tummy. She likes to play with toys now. Her favourites are a colourful stuffed dog that crinkles, etc, and a tug and pull (play?) block, they're both by Lamaze. She likes to play with her siblings of course. They've been carting her around since she was first born.
She likes to have nakey time too. She was rolling naked before doing it with her cloth dipes and clothes too. I try to give her some time to do this before I get her ready for bed at night.
I can put her down for naps by wrapping her in her blanket and putting her down on the bed. I think she may be the first I could do that with.Some times I feel guilty because in the middle of the distractible age I worry that she's not getting enough to eat and she would get a little more if she nursed to sleep. It's nice to be able to put her down easily when I'm in the middle of homeschooling the others though. I think she learned to associate laying on the bed and being swaddled with going to sleep. It was quite by accident, but a good thing I guess.
Caroline, my first 2 were a year and 3 days apart. I liked it that way. I'm sure you'll do fine. (Unfortunately, the other times I've gotten pregnant early like that I've lost them. But if I hadn't, my other children would have been a lot closer too.)
As for my dh helping out, what's that? The only time he changes diapers is if it is a poopy diaper and I am away. The only time he holds the baby is when I am bringing supper to the table and serving it to the other children. He doesn't cook very often, and doesn't do any of the day to day clean up. He doesn't bath the kids. He gets up for work around 12:30 am (midnight) and gets home around supper time in the evening. He feels that he works enough and is entitled to not helping around the house because he is away working so much of the time. He complains a lot about the state of the house which is cluttered and messy looking-toys and clothes for 7 kids and 2 adults take up a lot of space. I am busy homeschooling and trying to get the basics done-feeding everyone 3 times a day, getting laundry washed and dried, but not always put away properly right away. I need some kind of system that's going to work, but I run out of enthusiasm for things quickly, am tired, don't have enough time, etc.AAAHHHHHHH Overwhelmed is probably a good word for it.
#19 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 01:49 PM

Stacey, I would love to join. I went to the mommychats.com site but didnt see any information. Let me know how to join.

Makynzi has been rolling over from tummy to back since Dec 1 but has just now started back to tummy. On the plus side she has spent several hours happily on her tummy which is a relief. I have a feeling it wont be long before she decides to crawl. Wow! Can you believe our babes will be 5 months old!? Makynzi too is in the distracted phase when nursing. She wants to pull off to smile at you or see what a noise was but then cry because she isnt getting anything. I think the only time she latches on for more than 5 mins at a time is when she is exhausted.

Savannah and Jen I am praying for both of you and your families.
#20 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 02:02 PM

You don't have to do anything yet...when the transcript from last night's talk is up, I'll let you know....next Tuesday, just sign on to CHAT NOW at 8 central...go ahead and get your book Aand be ready to discuss your purpose for reading...

Also, if you go there and sign up for their updates, you'll get notifications for other chats, etc. It's a great sight. MDC has weekly chats there, too!
#21 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

I read "The Second Shift" in a sociology class my junior year of college back in my former liberal, feminist days. Granted, that was 15 years ago (eek!) but as I recall that book dealt with working moms, not tradtional SAHM's, and it was called the "second" shift because those Moms go to work all day at their job, then come home for the "second shift" of home care and child care, whereas men have only "one" shift - their job. It's so much easier to just be a SAHMom. Yes, it's a 24/7 job with no such thing as a day off, but it is a lot better as a whole than trying to work too, IMO. It's too bad that society has gotten so screwy that it has forced so many families to have Moms in the workplace in order to survive financially. Ok, off my soapbox for today...

Alex rolled over from back to tummy for the very first time yesterday. He looked so happy afterward like he was proud of himself, and was holding his head up high and smiling - it was so cute! I ran and grabbed my camera and took some pictures of him sitting there right after he rolled. I'll try to get them developed today and post them later.

Oh! I forgot to add - Alex had his longest sleeping stretch ever last night! He nursed at 12:45am, then didn't wake up till 7:00am! I woke up at 7, and I was so disoriented because I didn't think I'd gotten up since then, but it was so weird to sleep for so long that for a minute I wasn't really sure!
#22 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyL
I read "The Second Shift" in a sociology class my junior year of college back in my former liberal, feminist days. Granted, that was 15 years ago (eek!) but as I recall that book dealt with working moms, not tradtional SAHM's, and it was called the "second" shift because those Moms go to work all day at their job, then come home for the "second shift" of home care and child care, whereas men have only "one" shift - their job. It's so much easier to just be a SAHMom. Yes, it's a 24/7 job with no such thing as a day off, but it is a lot better as a whole than trying to work too, IMO. It's too bad that society has gotten so screwy that it has forced so many families to have Moms in the workplace in order to survive financially. Ok, off my soapbox for today...
Yes, I mentioned that book because I am a mom who works both in and out of the home. As do some other September mamas. What I think is too bad is that men now get help in financially supporting a family, but some (many) don't share the rest of it as well - and that IMO, is where we have kind of screwed ourselves.
#23 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 03:03 PM

I'm gonna have to find that book. All I know is that I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders right now. I work FT from home b/c dh is in school and my paycheck is what pays all of the bills. That on top of being a SAHM to my two little boys. We have some serious debt between school loans and credit card debt. I feel like I just don't have the time to do anything. Alex has been spending way too much time in front of the TV/computer lately. I actually feel guilty at times for stopping work to play with my kids or to admire them because that's money that I'm not making. I get paid by productivity, but since Jackson has become mobile, I've haven't been able to put in as much work time, and my paychecks are suffering. My paychecks are barely cutting it anymore. Dh has a PT job, but he took out a loan from his boss last month to help with Christmas expenses and so he's still paying it back with his work. He should be making money again soon, so maybe that will help take some of the stress off of me.

I know that there are families in much worse situations than us, and we have a light at the end of the tunnel. Dh graduates in May and already has his FT job lined up. I just have to keep things up until dh passes the BAR in July. I'm having serious doubt about my capability to do just that though. I never knew that it was going to be this hard.

I don't know that I should even post this, but the only support I get is from these boards, and I sure could use some right now.

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#24 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 03:37 PM

Happy February, mamas!

Thinking of you, Jen, and of your mom, Savannah.

Congratulations, Caroline :HUG

Welcome new mamas!

It's hard with DP's. Since DP is a SAHD and I work outside the home, I try to do as much as possible to help around the house etc, but it's so hard to balance everything.

Gotta run, work calls

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#25 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 03:46 PM

MamaAcorn!

I can relate! I had to be the breadwinner while dh was in law school. Be glad your dh has a job lined up, though. The hardest part (other than his studying for the bar ) was his drop in self esteem when it took him several months to get a job after he graduated!

Things will get better. Keep your chin, up!
#26 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 03:53 PM

I have to say, hearing about these husbands who aren't helping out is getting me worked up! I wish I could give you some advice on how to change that. I guess with mine he realizes that if I'm overwhelmed, exhausted, and feel unsupported his life will be miserable. Also, if you're so tired, that can affect breastfeeding. There have been times when I've had to tell dh to turn off the tv or to have more patience or whatever, but if he wasn't contributing his share (and ds is equally his to care for) I would throw a fit. I just want to send my support to all of you who are dealing with that and if anyone has any ideas on how to help these moms we should post them.
#27 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 05:34 PM

Hola Mamas! Welcome to the new mamas just joining, good to have you with us!

Phew, I keep reading with intentions of posting, but by the time I am caught up something else (like the end of a nap) happens... oh well! I don't know how some of you have the time to keep up here, especially people like hmmm.. Savannah, who is amazing wondermom, did you somehow get more hours in your day or something?

Nessa is all about rolling from tummy to back, she won't stay on her tummy anymore unless she's sleeping. She isn't too interested in rolling onto her tummy.

I wanted to answer the long ago question about family size... I think we may be happy with just this one child. Although I can see us *maybe* considering another in 4 or 5 years. A surprise would be fine, but not for a while, and absolutely no more than 2, we are both very firm on that.

Jen and Savannah, I am thinking of both of you. Very well wishes are being sent your way.

Caroline! Great to see you and Congrats!

HeatherB, thanks a bunch for all of the great carseat info!

Cheekyboy, I love it! That sounds unbearably cute!

Anna!!!!! Its awesome to have an update from you, glad things are going great and hope the teeth are gentle...

We've had some fun times lately, first time at the pool, boy was that fun! Nessa was squealing and splashing around the whole time. Then we got a whole bunch of snow and she (I mean, I) made her first snow angel, it was so cute! Then we went snowshoeing yesterday and she had a great time.

Sleeping has been so up and down, we were working on a few nights of 5-6 hours stretches and then suddenly up every 2 hours for a couple nights. I think this has been due to teeth, we have a white line and some bumps on the gums, so maybe soon...

OK, must make the most of this nap...

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

#28 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 05:47 PM

For Jen and Savannah!!! I'll be praying for your situations.

Keep us posted...

Christine - mama to my 4 boys
#29 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sistermama
What I think is too bad is that men now get help in financially supporting a family, but some (many) don't share the rest of it as well - and that IMO, is where we have kind of screwed ourselves.
Yep, I feel for you. It's hard to get a man to help out with domestic stuff. Sometimes don't you wonder how they survived alone when they were single? I have no idea how to get a man to help out more. I realize how fortunate I am to be a SAHM. There are a few duties around the house that my dh does (traditionally "man-stuff" like taking out the trash, and cleaning up the dog poop in the yard). But I have learned that if he DOES do something in the house that I have to just thank him and accept his "version" of doing it, even if it is not done the way I would like.
#30 of 564 Old 02-02-2005, 11:15 PM

Pam - You will make it day by day and July will be here before you know it. Will you be able to cut back on how much you work when dh starts his job? I never prepared myself for the GUILT that motherhood would contain. With just 1 dc, it wasn't so bad, but now with the two it seems to happen a lot more, have you felt that too? At least here we have an opportunity to share the good, the bad and the ugly, instead of feeling like EVERYONE is doing a better job than we are. PM me if you ever want to rant - I don't mind!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page