September 2004 Moms - Happy April! Mobile babies in the near future! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 11:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations, Heather! The house is beautiful! I especially love the kitchen- bright, cheery, and ROOMY! My kind of combo. Hopefully when you get back, I can come visit you while visiting the ILs in Houston.

We just ordered new countertops for the kitchen and I am so excited! : Right now, there is a brownish/mauvish :Puke colored tile with almost all the grout gone in there. And a cracked procelain sink. Definitely time for some updating!

OT: Everytime I see this smilie, I think of Hanibal Lector at the end of Silence of the Lambs when he's "having an old friend for dinner" and he walks off after the doctor... ...anyone else see it??? :LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 01:17 PM

Beautiful house Heather! I see it Stacey, although I wouldnt have thought of it if you hadnt mentioned it.

MIL may be watching both girls next weekend! Wow! Of course now I am wondering if Makynzi will be ok for a whole weekend without me. We are going on a minivacation so will be about 4 hours away. I dont know. I really want the break but I will worry about her. Of course I still worry about Madyson when she is away too. We'll see what happens I guess. MIL will probably back out anyways.
#363 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomom
Everytime I see this smilie, I think of Hanibal Lector at the end of Silence of the Lambs when he's "having an old friend for dinner" and he walks off after the doctor... ...anyone else see it??? :LOL
mmm, fava beans...

We hit a rummage sale last night and made out (wait, is it made out, or made off?!!! ) like bandits! 10 cute baby clothes items, most of them, oddly enough, from France - i wonder if the native-French Kindergarten teacher at our school donated them - an air popcorn popper, since we don't have a microwave, 21 full skeins of 100% wool yarn : like I needed to add more to my stash!!, and the best item - A SEWING MACHINE! An old super-heavy metal Kenmore that needs a cleaning but works great! $10! Yippee!! Can you believe there was a Britax car seat at the sale?! I nearly bought it for the cover!

happy weekend.

xo, j

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#364 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB
Hi, mamas... I've been SO busy lately... and it's not getting easier... DH leaves tomorrow to go back home until Tuesday, so I'll be on my own with the boys, where I know NO one.

HeatherB- too bad we're not up there yet. i'd say come on over for a visit and some tea!
btw, congrats on the house- it is gorgeous!!!!
#365 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 07:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks, mamas! DH is on his way now to Texas. Stacey, we'd love to see you guys when we're back! Our babies will be *1* by then! : : That's so exciting to be getting new countertops! I don't even know what the ones in our new place look like. :LOL My mom says they're standard formica, and they look light colored, but that's all I know!

Jen, way to go at the rummage sale! Wow! I was in a yarn store yesterday, so I know that wool yarn was quite a find! And, no, I can't remember if it's "out" or "off" either. :LOL

Mandy, have a GREAT time!! Try not to worry too much - it's always harder on us than it is on them! You'll be so glad to see both girls when you get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TudoBem
HeatherB- too bad we're not up there yet- we move up to san jose next saturday. i'd say come on over for a visit and some tea!
Congrats! It's such a great area. I actually haven't been into San Jose, past the airport (which we come at from 17- so the back way, I'm told), but the whole area is so gorgeous. Being in San Jose should be really nice - all the benefits of the area, plus the benefits of being in a real city! :LOL Santa Cruz has some major perks, but it's a little weird when you're from a big city! Do you CD? Are you coming to the Bay Area CD party on May 7? You should come and talk tea with my DH, the tea-aholic. :LOL It should be fun!

Well, I just committed to taking the kids to an AP-group potluck tonight. I'd hoped to have DH come, too, and still have to make sure the kids aren't too sick to go. Iain actually SLEPT last night!! WOW!! I think he woke maybe 3 times? Instead of constantly... and he's not been coughing. So I think we're good to go. We'll see for sure when Iain wakes up. But, I better get the rest of us ready to go meanwhile...

Have a great weekend, everyone!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#366 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 10:55 PM

Has anyone else noticed this in their babe? Lulu has been taking some steps towards real independence from mama lately. I am shocked and very gratified. It really says to me all the co-sleeping, BF-ing, baby wearing and loving I've been doing has worked to make her VERY secure.

This weekend, I and she have both been sick. My DH, who is real a dear, offered to care for her as much as possible. Of course, he has been very involved from the beginning, but I do all the co-sleeping, nursing (duh!), and the week-day care. However, he has been determined to help me with putting her to sleep. The only way she would sleep was me nursing her to sleep, and lying next to her for much of the time. No way could he put her to sleep in my bed (he sleeps alone upstairs because of snoring) -- I always had to be there. We were really afraid that if we were unable to break the sleeping - nursing link I would never be able to wean her (in the distant future).

Anyway, so this weekend, he takes her up to his bedroom! Last night, they went to sleep around seven (he was exhausted too), and I didn't see them til midnight for a nurse! Apparently she slept great just with Dada! Then we all snoozed, Lulu and DH went back upstairs... and I got to sleep til 7am!!!!!!!! My first night alone since I gave birth! Yipeee! What a treat!

Then, all day today, Lulu just wanted to pal around with daddy! It was adorable. Yes, she'd briefly nurse with me, but as soon as she was done... it was off to Dada land! When he would leave the room, she'd call for him!

This is the first little step she has taken away from old Ma (me!), and I am so proud. My DH thinks they bonded because she was sick (cough) and he took care of her.

I am just so proud and amazed. Also, it is so touching to see my wee babe so bonded to my partner. I knew he was the most fabulous man and would make the best dad, and I am seeing it right before my eyes. He is extremely gentle and has a rare ability to intuit what lulu wants or needs. He came from probably the worst childhood you can imagine. He is making up for it each and everyday by creating the best atmosphere for his daughter.

Anyway, I have also been noticing other little steps of independence from mama and wondered if others had too. For example, now that Lulu crawls (!) all she wants to do is explore. Breastfeeding and cuddling is for babies --- such a hoot. She nurses in a rush and is off. She's comfortable with being out of sight from me for quite a bit, even with people she doesn't know that well (like the owners of our fav restaurant). I realize that for those of us here that put their babes in daycare, this is old hat. But we've never done that. Of course I had always worried that she might become too dependent on me because I am always here for her, but apparently not!!

Are you all noticing this in your babies? I am thinking we've also got stranger/separation anxiety going to pop up right around the corner... so this may be a little brief window here of independence...

Best wishes to all.

Kids. I got two of 'em.
#367 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 11:23 PM

Well, I've been kinda MIA : , but things are slowing down so I'm back. I've had to work a ton lately and after doing physically demanding work for 5+ hours and then coming home and having an attached babe and getting all the house work done and meals made, phew! No real time for MDC. I left my sling at a house I went to when I had to check up on this girl's work, and the homeowners got rid of it. I couldn't find it anywhere and can't find it in their garage where I left it. I think they threw it away :

Hans went to Wyoming for 10 days and by the time he got back I felt totally overwhelmed. His job is over for the winter season and now he will just do mnt. bike instructing/ hiking with the team 3 days a week and then he has a week long camp up at Mnt. Hood next month. I think I'm going to take the boys up there as well and do some hiking, see if my ILs want to meet me in Hood River and wind surf. Hopefully I will find an employee by then and be able to take the time off. I'm really worried that Bryn might have to be watched when Hans has to go to camp if I can't go. Aidan didn't do daycare or babysitting until he was 3, so I'm not stoked to hae Bryn do it way younger, KWIM?

Bryn sits up really well now, but still not pushing his knees up to crawl, oh well. He is saying mamamama and I'm not sure if it's because I say it to him, or it's just the noise he makes when he's upset. He doesn't clap, but freaks out when music is on and starts flinging his arms in the air and gets really bug eyed. It's pretty funny to watch. Jen, he's getting so big! Is it warm in Min. tha the can wear short sleeves? It has been cold and rainy here, very dissapointing. I would love to find a Britax used here in Bend, but people hold on to their stuff with a death grip here .

Bunsmom~ I felt the same for a little while here recently. I didn't get PPD this time around, but haven't had a desire to be around others and be here on line for a while. I think I just had to much going on though.

Does anyone live next to a Hanna outlet? I bought a zippers and stripes on Ebay because it was supposed to be new and got it today and it's used and has shrunk a good inch and doesn't fit his cd butt The seller isn't responding either. I want to get one from an outlet but they won't ship. I would send money + shipping + extra to get yourself something as well

Heather~ That's so exciting to get a house! A nice one to boot too.

All right, gonna veg for a while. I've been trying to get through the Daily Show's book " AMERICA " but haven't really had the time for that either. Wait, Jen, did you ever get a response from your friend who had 2 w/ chick pox? Just curious. Guess I could read back a few pages, but this group goes so fast I could be back reading for hours!

Aidan 8/11/99 Bryn 9/7/04 Jardin is here! 8/23/10 ~Kindness is My Religion~ Dalai Lama
#368 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatskillMtnMama
Anyway, I have also been noticing other little steps of independence from mama and wondered if others had too. For example, now that Lulu crawls (!) all she wants to do is explore. Breastfeeding and cuddling is for babies --- such a hoot. She nurses in a rush and is off. .
Bryn isn't crawling yet, but will latch on for a second, rip of and try to grab brother, play with toys, look around, then latch back for second, then rip off and continue this for sometime. He just has so much to grab and play with and explore. Hans keeps saying that when he starts to crawl he will be to busy exploring to miss us

Aidan 8/11/99 Bryn 9/7/04 Jardin is here! 8/23/10 ~Kindness is My Religion~ Dalai Lama
#369 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 11:34 PM

Ok so MIL called to tell me she arranged things with her work to be off next Sat (she sells cars) and wanted to know if she is watching both girls. Dh and I discussed it and we have never had a weekend without kids in the 4 1/2 years we have been married. We never even took a honeymoon. So we are going to leave Makynzi with her. I trust her totally and Makynzi doesnt pay me much attention at all when Grammie is playing wiht her. I am so nervous but really excited! Of course that Mei Tai I just bought for the trip wont get used but it will at home I am sure.

How much milk do I need to have ready to leave with her? We will leave friday night and be home Sun night. So basically enough for 48 hours. I dont know how much she actually eats when she nurses and she doesnt get cups or bottles regularly enough for me to know how much she takes at a time. She takes them well when we give them to her but really we just dont normally have a reason to give her any. I have really got to do some major pumping this week. I dont have nearly enough ready. Advice on getting some good results from pumping would be greatly appreciated. I pumped 2x this afternoon and got about 4 oz the first time and only 2 oz the 2nd time. I am worried that I wont have enough. I guess then she would just come with us. I have a couple of sample cans of formula I could leave just in case but Dh and I really would rather she not have any formula. She eats solids well. Oh man I am worrying myself just typing this. I really hope someone can give me an idea of how much she may need.
#370 of 507 Old 04-23-2005, 11:48 PM

I leave one of the bottles that came with the Medela pump full of ebm for when Hans watches Bryn. He goes through it in about five hours due to naps and general interest in everything else but eating. Usually I try to leave at least a half of another bottle, but when I come back after 5-6 hours he hasn't gone through the second half. I get only 2-4 ounces every tiime I pump and just have to pump 2x a day. You might lurk the bf board for ideas, but I think the main suggestion would be to just keep up the pumping at least 2x a day so your body gets used to the need and starts to produce more. I think the amount you are getting is pretty average for pumping though~

#371 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 01:06 AM

becca we live near 2 hanna outlets, and you wouldn't have to twist my arm very hard to get me to go.

j

ps: we've had the warmest spring on record and when we took the video of him rolling it was in the 80s. That has since past, it's been in the 40s this week. Jo apologizes for how long it takes to load the video.

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#372 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 01:49 AM

Its me again LOL. Hope i'm not bothering everybody. I took bendmom's advice and posted in the breastfeeding forum looking for advice just to see if it is even possible to pump enough by next friday night. Now they are really making me question my decision.
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=277522

I won't leave her if I can't make sure she has enough to eat, of course. And I am worried enough about it anyways. Does it really make me a bad mother if I leave her with MIL and go with just me and DH? I have been agonizing over this decision anyways, and now I feel like they are saying if I leave her her needs wont be met, etc. MIL lives 2 miles down the road. We see her often. She is really the only other person Makynzi is ok with without me there. She is better with MIL than Dh LOL. I didnt plan this trip without kids and of course I can take her with me. But if I can get enough for her to eat and she will be well taken care of, Why cant I enjoy a weekend away with Dh? It is one weekend. I never leave her, ever. She has been away from me 1 night. I dont even go to the gas station to pick something up without her. I wouldnt even let someone watch her when Madyson was in the hospital with pneumonia. She stayed with me at the hospital. I really want to know what ya'll think. I know everyone wouldnt do it and I normally wouldnt but for some reason I really want to this time. It has been a difficult few months and I really feel like a break would be refreshing and maybe help me keep some sanity LOL. Am I really going to hurt my child if I leave her? If MIL called me saying she was upset I would come back of course. My life revolves around my girls and I would like to have the time with my husband. I dont know. Now I am thinking maybe I should take her even if I can get enough milk pumped.
#373 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 02:09 AM

Mandy, I *always* feel guilty when I leave the kids to do something with DH. But, in reality, it's very important to have time to just be a *couple.* How can you have a strong marriage if you never have time alone together? For us, getting that time has necessitated periodically taking time for *just us.* And we miss the kids, and we really have to work hard not to talk about them all the time! :LOL We haven't actually left Iain overnight, but we did leave Gabriel with my family (mom, stepdad, sister) for an overnight anniversary trip a few months after he was born. He did fine, and it was an important time for us.

If your babe is happy with MIL, and you're comfortable leaving MIL to care for her (and MIL is okay with the possibility of sleepless nights! :LOL) then you really should plan to go. As you've said, you can change your plans if necessary, but I don't think you should feel guilty about having a getaway. It's a very healthy and important thing for a marriage!

As far as how much milk you'll need, I have a thought that it's about an ounce per hour, but I can't remember at what age that seemed appropriate. As a PP said, pump regularly and your supply WILL increase. You've got 5 or 6 days? You should do fine! You might try pumping on one side while she nurses on the other - that always worked best for me. Then switch sides at the next feeding, as she'll be more effective at getting the milk out than the pump - there WILL be some leftover!

I have had friends who would leave their babies regularly at the drop of the hat - but these are non-AP'd babes, who don't need mommy, anyway, because they're on 100% formula and always have been. That's a VERY different scenario, and perhaps the type that pops into lactivists' heads when they see your questions.

I, personally, believe in balance, and think you oughta go and enjoy yourself.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#374 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkymonkeymom
My life revolves around my girls and I would like to have the time with my husband.
I think that in certain situations it's okay. Could you leave in the morn and be back by next evening? I wouldn't beat yourself up about it though. As much as I talk about how much I would never leave my child, dh and I had serious issues in our relationship w/ ds #1 because we never took time just the two of us. It greatly affected our friendship and physical relationship as well. My sil is very crunchy ap and she would lleave their son with my mil for over night very rarely, but enough to concentrate some time on each other so they didn't get to far apart. I wish we could have done the same but he was very high needs and it was not a posibility to leave him. With #2 it is a consideration but we don't really have the money and family is a 7 hour drive to norther idaho. I think that if you feel that your relationship could use some alone time then go for it. Just don't make it a " we want to go party with our friends" all the time kwim? This is all imho though. I think you should go if you feel you could use it. I would look at it as a favor to your children for strengthening the bond between their parents. Oprah just did a show about this on Friday(?) too. She has a bunch of moms who wrote in on her site.

( Sorry you posted your question there and only one responded to the actual question. I left this site for a year or two because of that exact atittude)

#375 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 02:44 AM

Thanks, Becca. It definately would not be an all the time thing. Part of why I want to do it is because we never have the money or someone to watch the kids and Dh has been working 7 days a week to finish a side job so we could take the trip. Now MIL all of a sudden volunteers to watch both girls without us even asking her. I sort of feel like there is a reason things are working out so Dh and I could have a chance to be alone. I had friends who left their little one with grandparents every weekend and I just dont understand that. Dh and I really do need the time together and to be honest I need the time for me too. But I dont want to do something that negatively effects my chid. We could leave Sat morning and be home Sunday, then it would only be 1 night away.I may consider that. I dont know. I normally dont post anywhere but here just because I am intimidated by the sheer majority of members and I dont have enough time either. I was rather taken aback by the attitude and felt sort of attacked which is now leading to me questioning myself again and I am up way too late doing it LOL. Thanks for listening to my ramblings.
#376 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 03:08 AM

AP is all about instinctual parenting. You are the only one who knows your baby out of all of us on mothering.com. If you feel good about taking a vacation and you feel in your heart that your baby will be happy with your mil then go for it. I like that suggestion of leaving Sat. morning instead, but whatever feels right to you.

I,personally, wouldn't be able to do it. But for me, I know that LaRue would not be cool with that. She would most definitely have a hard time. But also she sees me all the time, the longest we have been away from each other has been 30 min twice. I'm on the opposite end of that spectrum.

I don't have any advice on the pumping because, well, like I said in the last paragraph I've only been away from her for 30 min :LOL

LaRue hasn't been able to fall asleep nursing for a few days now. The past few days I will nurse her to sleep then as soon as I detach myself she wakes up, rolls over and starts exploring the bed. And she is still tired because I'll then put her in my pouch and rock her to sleep and she will fall asleep instantly. I think it's the excitement over everything, she can't stay asleep because everything is so fun.

Today LaRue tried to nurse on my rib, I think she gave me a hickey :LOL It's funny because in my previous life I was really skinny and my ribs stuck out a lot. And my ribs are kind of turned up a bit, so they point out. My partner and I would joke that they were my 2nd set of boobs, so it was really funny to see LaRue trying out my 2nd set.
#377 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 03:14 AM

Mandy -- You should go on your trip if you feel right about it. That time with DP is so important. It sounds so relaxing -- uninterrupted sleep! If I were you I'd pump as much as you realistically can, and if you feel you don't have enough either shorten your trip by one night or leave some emergency formula. One or two bottles isn't going to hurt her!

Becca -- I live close to a Hanna outlet and would be happy to go for you.

Catskill mama -- I WISH that Thor was becoming more independent. It seems to be going the other way for him. He has been generally quite clingy and quite fussy for the past week or more.

Today I was feeling so exhausted and frustrated because he refused to be set down for more than a minute. He is so very close to crawling and gets really frustrated because he can't GO anywhere. I've been worrying about co-sleeping lately because he nurses so much at night and today I noticed I have a sharp pain in my left breast, almost in the nipple. It really started to hurt about an hour ago so much that I couldn't keep nursing him on that side... it feels OK now... any ideas what it might be? We'll see how tonight goes...

In other news, we worked in the yard almost all day today... a new lawn soon!

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
#378 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 10:49 AM

Thanks everybody. I didnt even see your post last night Heather. Im sorry! It does make me feel better. I have thought about it and I really think DH and I need the time. I think I am going to go. I am going to make sure MIL knows to call us if she has a problem and we can come home.

I looked it up and the guidelines are 32 oz a day at most from what I have read so far. I am going to plan on trying to pump 12 oz ( I am thinking 3x day getting 4 oz) each day today through Friday, which will leave 72 oz.Plus I ended up pumping 8 oz yesterday which will make 80 oz. I think I can do 12oz a day. I only nursed on 1 side last night and got about 4 1/2 ounces already this morning. If MIL sees that she is running out she can call us and we will head home. We will only be 4 hours away. We might go ahead and wait until Saturday morning to leave. Thanks again for listening and not judging whether you would do it yourself or not!
#379 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 11:49 AM

One last post from me. I found a guideline on Kellymom if anyone is interested. How much expressed milk will my baby need?
#380 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 12:42 PM

OK, if you're interested to see our babies, here are some cute pictures over the past month or two... Thanks for looking... http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAM2TRszcsWzJyg

No teeth yet; but both are sitting well as of this week. McKenna isn't trying as hard to crawl as William, and boy is he close!
#381 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 01:40 PM

Savannah- they are beautiful!!!!! I cant even begin to tell you how much I love those pictures. I can just see the bond they have as twins by their expressions. I wouldnt even begin to be able to tell you my favorite. I really like the one of them looking at each others with the hats.
#382 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 02:12 PM

Punkeymonkey-- I think you should follow your instincts, too. Enjoy the time with DH and allow your MIL and babe find their way together. You can, as you said, always head home if it doesn't work out.

AugustineM-- well, I didn't mean to imply that Lulu wasn't fussy . The last month has been a very demanding one ....

in fact, I found out the reason I am so sick is I have mastitis. I have a fever and a huge lemon sized lump in my right breast. Between Lulu and other things going on in my life, I have been really stressed and not sleeping at all. Well, I guess it caught up with me.

I am taking some antibiotic (dicloxacillan) I was given (but never used) when I had some breast lumps in the fall. This is worse, with a real fever, so I feel I should use the big guns. I know the real thing is to rest. But how do you do that with a little baby? My DH is taking charge this weekend. But I am scared for the week... !

Lulu seems to be getting better from her cold, though!

Liz

Kids. I got two of 'em.
#383 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 03:06 PM

Mandy, when reading your posts, I sensed the agonizing you've been doing over this decision. IMHO, if you feel you need them time I definitely think you should take it.

Savannah, cute pics as always!
#384 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 03:20 PM

Liz~ So sorry you have that. Jen just went through that and would prob. be able to comiserate.

Savannah~ Bryn turned off my computer half way through the pics : and I just got back on, but the photos I did see are so cute! Aidan is convinced that your oldest is in his class Dh and I both think the double sling photo is pretty cool.

Here are some photos of Bryn:

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EegNXLNs0ZuGEm

#385 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 04:32 PM

September 04 babies must just all be born cute! LOL love your pictures Becca! I have to quit getting emails everytime there is a new post or I wont ever get anything done.
#386 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 04:41 PM

Becca, Bryn's whole body smiles, doesn't it?? LOL makes me laugh. He is so cute. Both, actually. I love the picture of them on the couch, one "working" and one just waking up. And ooooh, I like the shiny blue circles diaper...

Savannah
#387 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 05:26 PM

That cd is a Bumkin AIO and according to dh my last cd purchase When we started cding 5-6 years we could only get them in white. I like this print even though they soak through pretty fast. I also found this print in there super bib that has sleeves.

#388 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 07:12 PM

Becca, we have the same Bumkins dipe! I also don't care for their absorbency (or their type of velcro) but I love the designs! Your guys are SO cute! There's one picture of Bryn for which my first reaction was, "where'd you get that picture of Iain?!" :LOL It's the one of him sleeping in the blue outfit. Very sweet! And I keep meaning to ask... do you pronounce his name with a long or short I/Y sound?

Savannah, what great pics! I was on the RDA site last night and saw the twins, too! So cute!

Mandy, I think we were posting at the same time last night. :LOL Sounds like you've got a great plan. I hope you and your DH really enjoy your weekend!

Liz, I hope you get to feeling better soon!! Sounds like abx are definitely called for.

I think Iain must be working on more teeth. The drool faucet has been turned on again! Better go find the bibs again. :LOL

#389 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 07:27 PM

what a bunch of cuties!!!
savannah, you go with your double slinging and tandem nursing! i loved all your pics but i really really love the tandem nursing one with their legs all tangled up.

becca, what beautiful boys you have! bryn sure does have a wonderful joyful smile!

heather (b), i haven't posted yet about your house. Congratulations!! it is beautiful!! what an exciting thing to have to look forward to.

if anybody makes a trip to a hanna outlet please lmk beforehand.

oh no, girl crying...

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#390 of 507 Old 04-24-2005, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
if anybody makes a trip to a hanna outlet please lmk beforehand.
Oh, I'd been meaning to post that too! We have NO Hanna but would love to try some.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page