~September Babies It's May!~ - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 12:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Backpacks~ We have a little soft pack that we used with Aidan adn loved since it wasn't to bulky, but Hans could still snowboard with him him in it and I could hike up into the mountains, or just walk downtown. You can get the newer version at babystyle for I think $60, and get a coupon at couponcabin, or find one on Ebay. We also have the gigantic internal pack frame Kelty for massive excursions. It's pretty gigantic on me as well, and will be nice for getting into the backcountry come summer. I haven't tried the other packs because we need something to get us into the outdoors, and the others just don't look that supportive enough.

Jen~ Thank's for the knowledge. I am willing to blame the spit up on anything at this point, and his teeth have now just cut through the bottom layer, so sounds good.

Bryn seems very alert and seems dev advanced in aspects, just not physically (Teething, crawling etc). But I have remember that Aidan didn't crawl until 10 months.

Aidan 8/11/99 Bryn 9/7/04 Jardin is here! 8/23/10 ~Kindness is My Religion~ Dalai Lama
#62 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 12:50 PM

I'm jealous, Sarah, whenever I look into taking the train, it's like double the price of plane tickets. Poo.

I've been afraid to let my babies eat chunks. They were gumming banana and watermelon and I kept having to scoop out the chunks they would break off. Won't they choke on chunks still??? I remember being much more "with it" with Nicolas. I don't seem to remember anything these days about baby stuff. Maybe I'm too busy typing on here, LOL.

Bendmom, your dh SNOWBOARDS with the baby on his back??? Is he crazy? Wow. Guys.
#63 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 01:01 PM

nak

Sarah - Your trip sounds like fun! We took the Amtrack from Durham to Raleigh a couple of years ago just so Alex could ride on a real train, and he loved it! Once we got to Raleigh, we walked to a museum and the IMAX theatre before walking back to the train station and riding the train back. It was a fun day! We have another train day planned in the mountains in late July, which should be even more fun.

Samantha - Good luck with your class! Your situation sounds ideal with childcare! What are you studying? Dh has one more final until he's done with law school! We've been married for almost six years, and he's been in school for our entire marriage, so I really looking forward to graduation.

Punkymonkeymom - So glad you had a good weekend away! Sorry that now you're dealing with all the sick stuff though. Yuck!

Must get back to work now that Jackson fell asleep!

Pam

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#64 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucysmom
I've got a question for you about back carriers. Which ones do you like, which do you hate, and why?

Lisa ~ I have an Ergo and I love, love, love it! Zeke never complains in it and I have found it pretty easy to use, once you get use to getting them in and out on your own. The only downside that I see is that it will be hot in the summer. I went for a 3.5 mile walk with Zeke in it, and I got really sweaty. When I took him out to nurse, he was soaked on his whole front!!! But he didn't seem to mind, and it is the only way I can figure out how to walk with all three of my babes!

Sistermama ~ We are going to Davie, Florida, just west of Ft. Lauderdale. We will definitely be back by Friday and we would love to go to the Museum! What fun!!! PM me when you get to Scotia.

Punkeymonkeymom ~ Glad you had a good time with DH! Hope the babes and you get healthy soon!

Like other babies here, Zeke has been sleeping so poorly and I am just exhausted. DH is home, so I will be able to nap today, but I am just fried!

Zeke is now eating 2-4 jars of food at one sitting! I can't make it fast enough! He is going to be huge like Owen (who was 33 lbs at one year! )
#65 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 02:24 PM

Backpacks~ We have a Kozy from www.kozycarrier.com.. I like it a lot and have yet to have a problem. The only bad thing is their waiting list is over a month long I believe..

Nanny 911~ I watched it, too, and was annoyed when she said that

Julian spit up when he was teething, too. It is starting once again now that he is about to get two more teeth.

I am studying Spanish and Criminal Justice. I only need thirty three more credits and should graduate in May 2006. I'm not sure what I want to do from there... I am so indecisive it seems...
#66 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sistermama
Anyway, I told my sister that I was going to try and drive up to NC for a week in May, by myself with the kiddos. She suggested I look at Amtrak, which I had neve thought of before. I'm so excited because it is only going to cost $120 roundtrip for the three of us AND it is an overnight train in both directions. Basically 7 at night till 7 in the monring. So it is going to be super easy and not much more expensive than buying gas. Yay!!!! Jack is going to be so thrilled, he LOVES trains.
Sarah, where in NC are you going? We would love to see you guys if you'll be anywhere near Greensboro!!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#67 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaAcorn
Dh has one more final until he's done with law school! We've been married for almost six years, and he's been in school for our entire marriage, so I really looking forward to graduation.

Pam
Pam, I am SOOOOO happy for you guys that your dh is almost done!!! Are you just bouncing off the walls excited? Or are you worried that the summer will be stressful because of the bar looming ahead?

#68 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen-ozz
We are going to Davie, Florida, just west of Ft. Lauderdale.
I grew up in a suburb of Ft. Lauderdale - actually most of mine and dh's family is still there. We'll be heading down there the end of this month for my younger sister's high school graduation.
Hope you have fun!!!

Christine - mama to my 4 boys
#69 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 04:15 PM

Coincidence?

Now that the babies have other food being processed in their bodies besides breast milk, suddenly McKenna has a cough, is tugging at her ear, has a runny eye, and today is feverish. Do you think the foods had a part in her being more susceptible?
#70 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter

: We have a tooth! :

Finally, it seems like this sucker took forever. Can't wait for the nipple biting to begin.

Pam~ Congrats on the grad! Dh was in school for the entire time we dated and married(6 years). He just graduated this last fall, and it was very strange to not have school looming over our heads for ever. I'm sure your dh must feel strange now that he is done.

Aidan 8/11/99 Bryn 9/7/04 Jardin is here! 8/23/10 ~Kindness is My Religion~ Dalai Lama
#71 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 04:40 PM

Where's Jen today??

Yay, Bendmom! No teeth here, still...
#72 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrog
I've been afraid to let my babies eat chunks. They were gumming banana and watermelon and I kept having to scoop out the chunks they would break off. Won't they choke on chunks still??? I remember being much more "with it" with Nicolas. I don't seem to remember anything these days about baby stuff. Maybe I'm too busy typing on here, LOL.
yOU SHOULD TRY A BABY SAFE FEEDER - (sorry for all caps - baby hit the keyboard) - It's a mesh bag with a handle, so they can gum w/o choking. Robin loves it and has fed herself canteloupe (her fave), cut up grapes, and kiwi (strawberry too, but it was a huge mess)

Also, on the sickness after introducing food, Robin had like 3 colds and a major stomach virus all before introducing food - I';ve made several joking comments that she missed the whol "immunity" benefit of breastfeeding.

A good tip I picked up for freezing larger quantities of homemade food (when an ice cude isn't enough) is to freeze it in muffin tins. It's worked well with RObin's applesauce - then I transfer to a ziploc bag.

ANybody have any successful tips for making finger food? I broke down and bought Gerber veggie puffs (aka sugar morsels) b/c keeping her in earth's best teething bicuits is pricey. I want to steam fruits/veggies or even dehydrate for finger foods - anybodyhad good results or recommendations?
#73 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
Sarah, where in NC are you going? We would love to see you guys if you'll be anywhere near Greensboro!!
Chrissy, just before I checked for new posts, I was looking up how far it was from Cary to Greensboro, lol. So, wanna invite us over? My sister is going to work on Tuesday, May 31st, so I will have her car and a day to kill. We would love to come and see you, Noah and Lilah!

Becca (yo) - I just made up some large batches of chunks for Lucy today. I've done sweet potatoes, apples and avocados so far. I boiled the sweets, steamed the apples and just cubed up the avocados. Then I spread them out on wax paper/cookie sheets to freeze. Once they are frozen I'll put them into ziploc bags. That way they won't stick together and I can just get out as much as I want. Good way to thaw them fast (I don't like to use the microwave) is to just put them in a little ziplok and toss it in a bowl of hot/warm water. This works well for frozen cubes, too.

Oh, also, Cheerios work just as well for babies as the gerber puffs do, and work out to be a lot cheaper. Lucy loves them.

Lucy is a happy girl now that I've figured out she wants things in chunks. Just today she has had: banana; avocado; apple and sweet potatoes.
#74 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 08:59 PM

Sistermama -- I saw there was a thread about the nanny 911 show. I've never seen it but it sounded very un-AP what she said: The mom slept with the 3 and 5 year old and nanny said that it was outrageous and they MUST be in their own beds IMMEDIATELY. Then progressed to cold-turkey them into their own beds.

Savannah -- Thor still chokes really bad on anything that isn't COMPLETELY pureed. In fact, he won't just choke, he then progresses to vomit (usually right into my hand). I have a hard time even making him food because I can't get it as pureed as the baby food in jars. He LOVES the organic brand sweet potatoes in jars. I am sooo looking forward to when he will eat finger food or small chunks. I want to give him food off of our plates but it ends in, well, yuckiness!

Bendmom -- I told DH about your DH snowboarding with the baby in carrier and he was SO impressed. Now he's dying to try it. He's an avid snowboarder!

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
#75 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 09:25 PM

[QUOTE=bendmom Finally, it seems like this sucker took forever. Can't wait for the nipple biting to begin.
[/QUOTE]

Raney finally got her first tooth a couple of weeks ago and boy, is she a nipple biter Mieke never was and it was really unexpected. I pull her to the breast every time she does it (if I'm not screaming!) but the darn girl GRINS at me.

Pam - that's awesome about your DH's graduation! Congrats to both of you!

Found out one of my close friends who's PG is posting on the boards - it's so cool! I don't know why it makes me so happy, but it does

Well, the girls are asleep, dp's making super-deluxo nachos and we rented a dvd. Night, all!

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#76 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 09:39 PM

Yo Becca ~ I made sweet potatoe "fries" for Zeke and he loves them. I baked the sweet potatoe until it was almost done, then peeled it and cut into small strips. added just a touch of canola oil and baked for 10 minutes. I froze them in the same way as Sistermama. Zeke loves to hold them and gum them! I also cut pears into small cubes and steamed the heck out of them. He loved these too. I suspect I could feed him anything and he would be happy!
#77 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sistermama
Chrissy, just before I checked for new posts, I was looking up how far it was from Cary to Greensboro, lol. So, wanna invite us over? My sister is going to work on Tuesday, May 31st, so I will have her car and a day to kill. We would love to come and see you, Noah and Lilah!
Greensboro isn't far from Charlotte either. I would love to meet you and Chrissy and the kids.

Loving Mom to DS (7) and DS (5).
#78 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 10:36 PM

Hey Mamas
Just a little update. I got over the mastitis (with antibiotics) and a nasty cold. My older brother came and took care of Lulu for almost a week while I was sick. He's everybody's favorite uncle! Lulu had never spent much time with him but by the end of the first day was sleeping next to him in the attic during nap time. And I was able to catch up on my sleep finally!

Lulu's now a master crawler and climber/stander. We haven't baby proofed at all and I have been going crazy. I would tell all you moms to go ahead and do it now if you haven't already ... I am just chasing after Lulu like a maniac and don't even have a moment to breath! She's began choking and projectile vomiting yesterday -- til I finally fished out a cough drop wrapper she'd found. It's just a whole 'nother ball game with a crawler/amost toddler.

I didn't baby proof because I didn't have time (duh) and also felt I needed to see what that really meant. Well, Lulu showed me. If it's not nailed down, it's going in the mouth. If it's hard and sharp, she'll fall onto it. If it's any kind of electric cord, she's gotta have it!!

Just tonight we kind of semi proofed the living room so I can at least work/eat in the kitchen while she plays. One plus with her new mobility is she is jazzed and can play by herself for longer stretches.

By the way, Jen, congratulations on the impending marriage. Yipeee! Keep us posted. As I mentioned before, my mom is gay and has been with the same lady for almost 30 years!

As for back packs, I like the ergo and the mei tai. The ergo I like slightly better for a back carry because the mei tai is harder to keep on you in a back carry mode (you can also use it on the front and side). If you have narrow shoulders like me, you have to cross the straps between your breasts or tie something between the straps to hold them on you. Otherwise, I have found they slip off the shoulders. The strap of the mei tai I have a feeling may have contributed to my mastitis. The ergo has a strap that can be worn higher on the clavicle. If you're broad shouldered, I don't think it would be an issue. And I am very glad to have the mei tei for front/side wear.

Lulu's been really slow on eating. She still is uncertain about even bananas! I am unsure what is safe to feed her in terms of finger foods. Are you guys all OK with cheerios? Is soft pasta OK? help me out here...

anyway, still have a bad cough (finally taking cough syrup with codeine so I can rest tonight) so I must go...

Liz

Kids. I got two of 'em.
#79 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 10:52 PM

Liz - glad you're feeling better! My Lu, who just got her first nubbin of a tooth, does really well with finger food. I keep everything cheerio size or smaller. I think it just depends on the baby, so maybe go ahead and try a cheerio or small piece of banana and see how your Lu does. Craziest thing I've found in her mouth? An orange Pez - thanks, Jack!!!!
#80 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 11:24 PM

Liz - I got mastitis (bilateral) when Robin was about 9 days old - I feel for you! It sucks, and truly saps your energy - glad you're feeling better! If it makes you feel better to hear my horror story, my mastitis was apparently related to blisters and cracks that ultimatly led to RObin nursing off my right nipple, which at day 7 opened like a beer bottle and bled into her mouth. Within a few days, both nipples' blisters broke and tore off and I had to fish them out of her mouth. Then came the mastitis. I had crevices and cracks for the first 3 months. I have wicked nipple scars that turn purple when I pump! (Yes, I had a close relationship with my lactation consultant - I love her. It wasn't a latch issue - just something about her mouth and my nipples)

Robin has also enjoyed cheerios, and all natural puffed rice, wheat-free teething bicuits. I give her lumpy food - but it means her meals last longer than if it was all pureed and she could just swallow. I've read that you should delay wheat until close to ayear for allergy reasons, so I would wait on pasta - of course, the gerber finger foods all have wheat.

For protein purposes, I've given Robin fork-mashed organic pinto beans - I want to try just lightly smushing them and give then as a finger food (Usually, i mix them with her oat/brown rice cereal and spoon feed them)

I made the mistake of telling DH that the pediatrician said if RObin's height percentile continues to plummet (It was in the high 70's, now 30's) and gets below 20th, he'd refer her to a developmental specialist. Now DH is worried that Robin needs to eat more and eat more protein - he's pushing the chicken (our nephew is eating lamb and turkey, which turns my stomach). SHe's never been a great eater (including nursing - bad reflux, and she'd rather do ANYTHING than sit or lie still), so he's nervous. He keeps forgetting that she's stll getting most of her nutrition from breastmilk! He doesn't see her nursing all day (she nurses less as the day goes on). He's 6'4", I'm 5'2" - I think he's just worried she's going to end up short like me!

Thans for all the food tips. I'm going to make more homemade finger foods and let her self-feed more.
#81 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 11:48 PM

ok, fill us in here, why are you all steaming your fruits? We feed them to Tristan raw (pears, bananas, mango) after washed and peeled and pureed. Obviously you don't have to cook bananas and mango, but why are you steaming the apples? OOH! can I use my favorite smilie?

Sarah have fun on the train - we loved it going to Michigan and I can imagine it would be even more fun not having to do things like bundle up for 0 degree weather outside.

Tristan has just begun eating Oatios (organic cheerios) and he does really well with them - it's fun watching his pincer grasp develop. Right now he "Pez dispensers" them - he gets them in his fist and then pops them up with his thumb. He also eats banana chunks but doesn't seem too jazzed about pear bits. On the spoon he looooves avocado, sweet potato, banana, pear, and plain yogurt; he is warming up to carrots, but forget about the green beans. We tried hiding them in the avocado; bad idea. He presses his hands against his face and pushes the spoon away and inevitably ends up with green and orange in his hair and on his face.

Rough night here last night, and he didn't nap all day - yes, you heard right - so we're off to bed. Savannah, go to bed!

j

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#82 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 11:58 PM

I just might take you up on that tonight, Jen, I AND McKenna are sick with the coughs. She's now got her first fever. =O(

You that are feeding your babies chunks... Do they already have teeth? I squished up some of my steamed potatoes today and let the babies have some tiny chunks. They squenched their faces up funny but seemed to do OK eating them.

Jen, sorry for your rough night!!

Oh, that reminds me. McKenna had a nice stretch finally last night... 10 to 5:30 a.m.!! Woo hoo. She was in her car seat, after coming back from the sitter.
#83 of 491 Old 05-04-2005, 11:59 PM

Jen - I steamed the apples cause I'm not pureeing them. Just giving them in little chunks. When she gets a little bit older, I'll actually grate the apple and then she can eat it raw.
#84 of 491 Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almamiel
Raney finally got her first tooth a couple of weeks ago and boy, is she a nipple biter Mieke never was and it was really unexpected. I pull her to the breast every time she does it (if I'm not screaming!) but the darn girl GRINS at me.
That's Iain, too! He started LAUGHING when I'd do that!! : I know it sounds awful, but what has really helped is "thumping" his cheek when he does that. Sort of like thwapping but gently. :LOL It gets his attention, but doesn't make him cry (so I assume it doesn't hurt), and he's not been biting NEARLY as much. Definitely better than having him laugh and grin every time he bites me!

I haven't had much time to write, but now that I'm here, here are a couple of our updates... Still have lots to read here.

We nearly have the first tooth on the top! That'll be #3. I can see the point and can feel it, but it's not as sharp as it would be if it were all the way through. KWIM?

Iain pulled himself to standing at the table the other day! He's been doing that holding my fingers, but it's the first time he did it all by himself. He LOVES standing and is getting better at balancing. Today, he cruised! He was standing at the music table, and then got over to the coffee table, which the music table was next to! Of course, then he could get into ALL sorts of things he's not supposed to. I need to do some serious babyproofing around here!

He fell off the bed yesterday. I feel so awful about it, because I actually left the room with him on the bed - in the center, with a toy - and left Gabriel in there with him. Off he went. Apparently it knocked the wind out of him, because G came running, but I' didn't make a sound until I got there - then he couldn't be consoled for quite a while. Thankfully, especially considering our wood floors, he seems totally fine now. After a few minutes, he finally nursed and then was all smiley again. :

DH is in Las Vegas today. He went out last night and comes back tomorrow. I am NOT really up to having no DH around. I think it's especially hard because he's basically just enjoying himself out there. He's going to a technology expo where competing products are being demonstrated, so he's sort of checking up on those products. But, he's got a 4-room suite on the corner of the Mandalay Bay. Gee, tough life! I do have the two sweetest and most wonderful boys in the world here... but it's still hard to do it all alone, without a break.

We're moving forward on our house. They didn't do much dealing (not a surprise, I guess), but did have some major things checked out by a plumber. Hopefully it all pans out well. Now we get to pay for an appraisal. : I've been less than excited about it all. But, thinking about a pool is nice! I have to figure out what kind of suits to get for the boys. I Gymboree (especially because they go on sale! :LOL), but JamTots had some cute wetsuit-like suits on preorder sale that I liked.

Okay, this little guy is driving me nuts. :LOL It's actually not too bad, bu it's hard to type while helping him stand with one hand. :LOL He's so cute blowing raspberries and turnin himself upside down!

Gotta figure out the rest of the evening....

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#85 of 491 Old 05-05-2005, 08:16 AM

Tristan says:

a da wa wa wa wa wa.
a da diih dih dih da wa wa.
yuck uck a dooey.
hai da.
na ah ah wa wa wa.
achoo achoo (gesundheit!)
a doh a doh.
AH!
hai ya ya ya ya.
n dszhuk a wai ya. n dau dau dau.

Very verbose little fellow at 6 AM, huh? At least *he* got lots of sleep (we had to put him to bed last night at 6:15 because he hadn't napped.) And according to him right now, the teething tablets box is just as therapeutic as the tablets themselves (gnaw gnaw gnaw shake shake shake - better than a rattle! I can just feel the tablets disintegrating ). Let's just hope the box is not soy ink like the Sunday newspaper inserts are - found that out the hard way when he looked at me after attacking the insert and he had a blue mouth...

I didn't look at the clock the last time I fed him in the night, but it must not have been too late/early, because I got up at 5 with him and don't feel rotten. Hm. Could I have slept a 6-hour stretch?

Sarah: aHA on the apples.

Savannah: Tristan has the bottom 2 teeth but he gums the bananas and he sucks on the Oatios until they dissolve. This is kind of a new development; used to be that he would just get them stuck on his soft palate and gag.

Where are Samantha (mum2tori) and Cynthia (veganbaby)? I know there are plenty of others I'm forgetting, but these 2 popped into my head recently...

j

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#86 of 491 Old 05-05-2005, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjohnson
Greensboro isn't far from Charlotte either. I would love to meet you and Chrissy and the kids.
Hey, if y'all are getting together, I wanna come too! I'm in Chapel Hill and would love to take a day off from work!

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#87 of 491 Old 05-05-2005, 10:38 AM

Hooray!!! A NC September mamas and kiddos get together. Okay, the only thing is Lilah HATES the car. I mean she HATES it. Really. So I can drive a little but not a whole ton. Everybody is more than welcome to gather here. We have a nice big yard and lots of stuff to play with.

YAY!

#88 of 491 Old 05-05-2005, 11:02 AM

No fair! I'm in Atlanta - can I come too??? :LOL

j/k - I hope you all have fun!!! And take pics!!!

Christine - mama to my 4 boys
#89 of 491 Old 05-05-2005, 11:24 AM

Christine,
Yes, come too!!

Hey everybody, big sale going on at www.hannaandersson.com

#90 of 491 Old 05-05-2005, 01:22 PM

Hola, ladies! Que tal? Hoy esta Cinco de Mayo. Feliz Cinco de Mayo! :

Allright, that's about all the Spanish I know...

Maybe I should have a margarita today with some chips & guacamole..mmmm.

So, Alex cut his second tooth last Saturday and I didn't even know it was coming. He was chewing on my finger and I felt it, it had already broken through the surface. Then last night he screamed off & on for 3 hours from 6:30 - 9:30. Poor little guy. I let him chew on my finger with the little rubber finger cover thingy with the bristles and walked him, and let him nurse when he would - he mostly refused. Then I finally put a little baby oragel on there and he settled down enough to nurse to sleep.

Hey - if anyone is interested, I have a size M dark green Fuzzibunz and a size M periwinkle blue Happy Heiny (both pocket dipes) that I want to get rid of. They have only been used for a few months, and have never been pooped in, only peed in, as they were his nighttime dipes. I just can't stand the pocket ones anymore and I want to buy a stash of fitteds. If anyone wants them, I'd send them both to you for $15 total (I'll pay shipping).

I haven't had a chance to read the thread yet to catch up - dang, I don't check in for a few days and you're already on page 3!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page