Sept 04 mamas can you believe it's already JUNE? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 05:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
becca - if she's still sick it's probably not HFMD because the only possibly good thing about it is that it's blessedly short-lived - a week at most. Tristan was totally up to snuff yesterday and it was day 5.

We've got storms moving in, and I think T can feel it - he refuses to go back to sleep after nursing. He's singing away (DAU dau dat da da DAU da da...), Jo is working on rocking him back to sleep...

night night, j

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 10:02 AM

I can relate to the shopping cart fear. So far, I've only carried Jackson in a sling while out and about. I picked up material a couple of weeks ago to make a shopping cart cover because J is getting heavy to carry for hours at a time. I was going to follow the directions on the jan andrea site, but there's a lot of measuring and guess work involved, so I think I'm just going to order one of the patterns off of e-bay for $10.

Jackson is teething big time! Yesterday, he hardly napped at all, but made up for it by sleeping for 8-9 hours straight through the night. He has six teeth are so close to popping through!

Pam

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#123 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 10:28 AM

Shopping cart handles just kind of gross me out. I'm not a germ phobe but the fact that they are at baby's mouth level and everyone in the world touches them with their hands, just grosses me out. I'm pretty laid back about other things.

I have this wonderful cart cover from a great WAHM. She'll give you a discount if you send her your own fabric.

http://www.sewcuteboutique.com/

Here is a picture of mine; Cathy took this pic before she sent it. I bought the "market" fabric and had it sent to her.

http://www.holliam.org/images/cartcover.JPG

Mari just loves it. It's so cushy, and she gets excited when she sees us take it out of the car; she knows she is going shopping!

Holli
#124 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 11:17 AM

About the rash, if it's warm, that sounds like a yeast infection to me...but I don't know anything about curing them in infants. So much for my help. :LOL
#125 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 11:31 AM

I hear you about the friendship thing, Ybecca- I burned a bunch of bridges w/ my closest group of girlfriends in my early twenties and have thankfully reconnected with them over the last couple of years. It has really enriched my life to be close to them again.

Glad T is better, Jen!

R had a wellbaby this morning - she's 16lbs 8oz and 28" long. Skinny baby!

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#126 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 12:11 PM

Oh, I meant to comment too on the diaper rash.. sorry! If it is all over the entire bottom, it sounds to me like it could be a reaction to the detergent. Or, if you are using fleece-lined, it could be a reaction to them too. Or, you may have detergent build up if it just started. You may need to strip the diapers.

Our diaper wash routine is:
- Cold wash with baking soda, TTO, lavender oil. Gets all the urine and poop out of the diapers.
- Cold overnight soak (I am convinced so much hemp stink is because all those absorbent layers aren't getting clean enough so this is my attempt at making sure everything is getting soaked completedly.
- HOT wash, with small amount of Allen's Naturally, warm rinse

This is week 6 of this method, and I wash daily. Mari is rash-free, and we are stink free.

HTH
Holli
#127 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 02:05 PM

aghhhh.... just lost a long post. I'll try to redo it tonight.

Pam, was it you who made the train cake? If not you, who?
#128 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 02:43 PM

Yeah, it was me that made the train cake.

#129 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 04:11 PM

We have an infantimo Shop and Play that we have never used. It was a gift, but it's just way too complicated to use. I have thought about a comfy seat like Mari's, but I think Im just not scared enough of germs to commit. Maybe my new HFMD phobia will push me over the edge. Actually, for the past few trips to department stores, I have let Robin ride in the back of the cart. Except for the grocery store, she stands up in the cart seat, skinnies out of the seat belt, turns around and starts bouncing. Clearly not a safe situation. So I have let her stand up and bounce in the back of the cart (also not safe, but better than standing in the seat). She just can't stand to sit still! But somehow the grocery store has a magic calming effect. Or maybe it's that I am more entertaining to look at there - I love the grocery store.

I got my Maya wrapyesterday and LOVE it. I resisted getting a ring sling b/c I hate the "tail", but my Maya is so comfy and supportive and seems to hold Robin perfectly at this age. Maybe I can go back to wearing her more often in the store! I haven't tried wearing her towards my back, but we may have to try that if she's clingy this evening.

When I was getting her picture taken yesterday I saw a bit of tooth, and it had already cut through! Aren't I observant! I thought she had just been fussy b/c of her cold. That's #7. That seems like a lot when there are so many 9 month olds with only 1-2.

ALmameil - That is askinny girl! and tall. Our wellbaby is next week.

Holli - Your wash routine makes me feel very lazy! Right now I haven't even folded the diapers I washed last night. I am literally pulling htem out of the dryer for each diaper change :

Our crazy morning: I have ditched the high chair b/c Robin has started climbing out of the seat and trying to stand on the tray (we have an dold wooden chair that only has a lap belt, which she can skinny out of), SO I feed her at the coffee table - she stands up and eats finger food while I sit and feed her. SHe had wandered away and off the rug, so I stood up to go get her. As I approached, I saw something she wa playing with move, and my first fear was a mouse or something, but then she jerked and started crying - It was a crawdad!! She found it on the ground, where it had somehow jumped out of the covred aquarium while clint fed the fish 2 hours before and he hadn't noticed. I guess she saw it and tried to play with it - I can't imagine it would try to go for her!

I had to pick it up while trying to not get pinched and trying to comfort her . She recovered quickly - I think it scared her more than anything.
#130 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter

how does a crayfish (yes, I am from the north, we have crayfish up here : ) jump out of an aquarium without someone noticing?!!

I'm glad that Robin just got a pinch. That's one vivacious little girl you have there! I think that Robin and Mielle would have a rockin' good time together. Mielle was the first baby who reached and whooped back at Tristan when he reached for her and whooped. He was stunned, at first, and then he got this huge grin and reached out to her like "come to me my kindred soul!!!".

The HFMD is working its way out of my system... throat feels a bit better today although I can now feel the sores that are the hallmark of the disease in my mouth now too. I saw them on my soft palate and tonsils. They feel like canker sores. And although I have none on my hands or feet, I have them - well, let's just say that if you had them here and your spouse didn't know better, they might think that you'd been cheating on them and picked something up.

NOT VERY COMFY!!!

The fever seems to be gone but I am keeping myself drugged up on ibuprofen today to stay in step with Mr. Energy. Yesterday I didn't and around 2 my fever returned and I couldn't keep up.

Does anyone else have a kid who, as he/she crawls around, picks up every ing thing and puts it in his/her mouth? It drives me ABSOLUTELY nuts. I'm getting to the point where I don't care if he gets a hairball from all the cat hair he feeds himself. I know, that's bad. But it's impossible to let him explore by himself and I feel like such a meanie always unfolding his hands, picking fuzz out of them while he protests...

we had another nurse this afternoon without the SNS, whoopee!

Off to take a shower while he's still napping,

xo j

#131 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenInMpls
Does anyone else have a kid who, as he/she crawls around, picks up every ing thing and puts it in his/her mouth? It drives me ABSOLUTELY nuts. I'm getting to the point where I don't care if he gets a hairball from all the cat hair he feeds himself. I know, that's bad. But it's impossible to let him explore by himself and I feel like such a meanie always unfolding his hands, picking fuzz out of them while he protests...
If I had a nickle for everytime David puts something into his mouth, I would be rich! He loves carpet fuzz, small bits of paper, cat food, and anything else that he can find. I just pulled laundry lint out of his mouth. YUCK!

Loving Mom to DS (7) and DS (5).
#132 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 09:09 PM

Thanks for the tips on the rash -- Marimami -- I think you might be right about a reaction to the detergent. The rash is over the whole area where the diaper touches his butt. It seems like a reaction. And it's worse with other diapers. Maybe I'm using too much soap, or the wrong kind. I'm going to mess with it.

A local news commentator here wrote a horrible commentary about how women should cover up while breastfeeding and that he found it personally offensive to NIP. He compared it to urinating in public!! ARGH. I wrote a long letter to the station. I've become such a lactivist since nursing Thor. It infuriates me when people do/say things to discourage breastfeeding.

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
#133 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 09:43 PM

Raney. Puts. EVERYTHING. in her mouth! If it's not dangerous, I pretend I don't see it :

Robin sounds like a wild one! She and R would get along great :LOL

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#134 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 10:26 PM

Ever since David learned how to climb atop of the platform or our Little Tikes slide, I have been a little leery because one bad move and he tumbes a foot and a half down the stairs. Today he figured out how to go down the slide head first on his tummy. I have a monkey boy!

#135 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 10:44 PM

Yep, my girl is a wild one. She loves other babies and toddlers - I wish we had a playgroup or could meet up with other MDC fams! But she sees her cousins every few days.

Ditto the human vacuum cleaner. I feel like I spend so much time sweeping and vacuuming, as we have a cat and dog. I have even considered insituting a no-shoes rule to hopefully reduce the floor trash. I live in flip flops and clogs, but my DH probably wouldn't enjoy untying his shoes all the time.

Jen - My husband "heard a racket" while feeding this morning, but thought they were just rattling around at the bottom. Now, he tells me that another one went missing a few weeks ago. SO I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I find a crawdad/crayfsh carcass around the house somewhere.

Ashley- What's the newspaper that carried the commentary? Is it available online? That would make me furious. I bet that jackhole has never spent one day with a nursing mother. Ignorance wins another battle! I'm glad you;re writing a response!
#136 of 348 Old 06-08-2005, 11:19 PM

It just keeps on coming! Just as we were recovering from the double-ear-infection-in-two-babies, yard-sale, perforated-ear-drum-in-daddy, we got hit with a major storm (tornado warning) that knocked out power to our house for two and a half days! All the meat in both freezers is lost and the contents of the fridge. AARRRGGGHHHH!

We are back "in power," but I have to tell you all something very funny and bizarre. I have felt like the apartment we are in has bad energy since before we moved in, but it was the only place that was affordable, so we had to take it. We have been sick since we moved in three years ago. And I am telling you, there is no reason my children should be this sick! They eat healthy foods, sleep well, watch little to no television and get plenty of outside play time. But we are all sick all the time. I have feng shui'd the heck out of this place, but I just can't shake the feeling of bad, bad energy. So, I think the house ( or the spirits that inhabit it) is angry that we are moving! : I am totally paranoid! I can't even tell DH this . . . He would think I was crazy. The person who owns the place lived here two families ago, and they are now divorced. My friend lived here last, and she has had two miscarraiges and tons of financial trouble since leaving here. I know it is totally crazy and I swear, not at all like me to think this, but I do beleive it.

Anyone know how to overcome a cursed house?
#137 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen-ozz
Anyone know how to overcome a cursed house?

I've read that when you come into a new house you can do things like light firecrackers at the entrance (to let the "spirits" know who's boss) as well as spray lemon or orange infused water in the rooms to cleanse them. I know there are a lot of feng shui cures you can do, but if the house just has bad luck and there are too many wrong features to it, the best thing to do is move! We just moved into a rental here with awful feng shui. I'm trying to figure out what to do. We will probably do some cures but most likely just try to move in a year when our lease is up (there are other issues besides the feng shui).

Regarding the diapers, I agree with the others that it sounds like a detergent build-up. The hot wash is very important. I do a cold cycle with 1/2 cup baking soda and no soap, and then a hot cycle (large load) with just a little soap. It's also good to do an extra rinse every once in a while. We've never had any rash, either.

And yes, clothes changes and diaper changes are traumatic over here, too! We also can't get our guy to bed until 9:30-10 every night which wouldn't be bad except that he's up by 6:30-7! So we go to bed when he does and he wakes us up in the morning (as well as about 6 times during the night). Oh, I'm looking forward to his growing out of this. This baby stage is just tough (especially with my high needs kid).
#138 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 01:14 AM

And yes, clothes changes and diaper changes are traumatic over here, too! We also can't get our guy to bed until 9:30-10 every night which wouldn't be bad except that he's up by 6:30-7! So we go to bed when he does and he wakes us up in the morning (as well as about 6 times during the night). Oh, I'm looking forward to his growing out of this. This baby stage is just tough (especially with my high needs kid).

I can sympathize with you! I got all excited because Thor slept really well for about a week, but now I think it was because he was sick. He's better now and now is back to his restless sleeping. DH even slept in another room last night because T woke up at about 1am, tossing and turning and trying to crawl for about an hour.... : But he's always up by 6:30 too, though ready for bed by 8 or so at night.

YBecca -- here's the commentary about covering up while breastfeeding. It was on Komo 4 News, ABC's local affiliate here. I was very proud of the angry letter I sent them...

Vaccuming -- the funniest thing here. Thor absolutely LOVES the vaccum. He follows it around while I run it and smiles and yells into the loud part (yes, while it's on). And I leave it in the living room for him to play on. DH asks him if he's givin' the vaccum some lovin'. :LOL

#139 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 10:06 AM

That article is infuriating. I'm emailing that jerk wad.

Diaper changes: Kate has started needing one at night around 4am. She was screaming and trhowing a fit on her changing table every night. I moved the changing pad to the floor one day b/c she's getting very roly poly ish and now she doesn't scream.

Diapers: I clean mine in a quick cold wash with nothing, and then a hot wash with 1/2 cup of baking soda and a few drops of TTO. Then 2 extra rinses. It seems to work well for me.
#140 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 04:11 PM

Spirits in the house: I would pray them out. Or get a priest / minister to come and do a house blessing. I always stay up after everyone has gone to bed and pray over my house whenever we move.

Diapers: I've found a vinegar rinse is a good thing. I do an initial cold rinse and spin cycle, then add some ivory snow and some washing soda, and put vinegar in a downy ball so it is added during the rinse cycle and wash it on a hot wash / cold rinse. This has kept the dipaers detergent free and smelling fresh.

Ug, I am so ready to give up everything AP right now! Andrew has always been fussy at the breast and gassy and squirmy, but now he will nurse for a min., then want to get up, sit, stand, look around, bounce, and then go back to nursing. OR, when he's too tired for that he wants to pinch my nipple and play with it during pauses in nursing. I'm just so tired of it. Why can't the child just EAT already! So I can't NIP anymore because he just screams if he can't do those things, and I can't really have him whipping on and off my breast in public -- talk about exposure! He won't nap until he's had a thousand little sips of milk, and he's nursing all htrough the night lately! I am so ready to give up breastfeeding. That's it, I'm done.

Dh took Andrew out to visit people in care homes because I phoned him up and I said "I'm done. I can't do it anymore." So I have a breather finally. I'd better use it to wash my dishes and take a nap.

HOpe all the sick momas and babies are recovering. Jill

Jill , mom to Andrew (09/04), Aaron(01/07), and Emma (11/09)
#141 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 06:04 PM

re: house energy..

Smudging with sage throughout the house and imagining all the bad energy leaving is something you can try.

Holli
#142 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Jilly -- I know how frustrating it can be to nurse a baby this age... especially a wild baby (as in "where the wild things are...") . And the nursing through the night thing does get very old... so I hear you! I'm so glad your DH took the babe and you got some time to yourself. It's amazing how recharged just a few hours can make you. I've taken to giving Thor a pacifier when I first put him to sleep. I know it's not the best thing to do but sometimes I feel too drained as a human pacifier. He doesn't take it for long but it gives me some respite. Then again, maybe Andrew won't take one... hmmm....

#143 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 06:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I definitely have those times when I say, "I'm DONE!" Thankfully my DH has been good about helping with the boys in the evenings - though our house is suffering!

I think I'm going to take the boys to the sort-of-nearby Hanna store. I knew there wasn't an outlet but didn't realize there was a STORE! So they're having a sale starting today and I'm hoping they'll have something! If you want me to check for anything and you get this in the next 30 minutes, I'll do my best. The sale is online, too.

We've been enjoying both of our new carries, the Zolo and Ergo. I took the boys to the farmer's market and carried Iain in the Ergo for nearly 2 hours! My hips, SI joints, and legs hurt a lot last night after that, but my back and shoulders weren't too bad. I think I need to pace myself, though. :LOL

The really cool thing is he's fallen asleep in both carriers. So sweet! He really seems to enjoy the Zolo, especially, and it's great to be able to nurse him easily in it. (I have in the Ergo, too, but it's a little trickier as he has to sit up.) Now I just have to practice getting him in on my back!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#144 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 06:57 PM

Hey! Im back and feeling much better. Finally figured out the cause of all my mood swings and unhappiness was the mini-pill. It is amazing how just stopping those made me feel so much better. We arent ttc but arent really doing anything to avoid it so we will see. I have felt so much better the last couple of weeks! I really needed the break from everything.

Makynzi is such a monkey. She is so active and starting to stand without support some.When I try to get her to take a step towards me she sits down and crawls. silly girl. I dont have time to go back and read everything, Does anyone have a walker yet? We still dont have any teeth. Well gotta go she just woke up.
#145 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 09:27 PM

I have been typing for 30 minutes and robin just grabbed the keyboard and deleted it all

I'm annoyed

I'll rewrite later. But it started with...

Welcome back Punky Monkey - You were missed! Glad to hear things are better. Robin is walking, walking right up to the keyboard in fact !
#146 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 10:37 PM - Thread Starter

just popping in to say that you MUST all go watch this short movie - if you are into organic foods, that is...

j

#147 of 348 Old 06-09-2005, 10:53 PM

Alright, take two....

Punky Monkey - Robin is walking - took her first steps last week, and now toddles b/tw me and her dad and from one prop to another.

Jill - hang in there! We've had similar issues, usually thebehavior changes in a few weeks here. Have you tried using a silky blanket or other toy for him to hold while you nurse? W/ RObin when she tries to pop off a lot, I give her a few chances, then put her down and wait until she demonstrates hunger again to try again. I *hope* she learns that we;re either going to nurse or not nurse, but I am not a plaything. Also, DH and I have a thing where when we make a ig dewcision, we never enact it in theheat of the moment. We sent a specific time at which we will do it - and often by that time arrives we won't feel the same. Like you could say, in three weeks I'll stop nursing, and see how you feel over the next few weeks and how his behavior changes. FYI, My SIL set the goal of nursing for 6 months w/ my nephew, and she tried to stop then but he wouldn''t let her. SHe did swith to FF at 7.5 months, but she has repeatedly said since how much she regrets it and is sad that she took away somehting he loved - boobie time. Just be sure it's a decision you won't regret. On the other hand, my MIL nursed all 3 of her sons and my DH (the oldest) weaned himself at 10 months and refused to nurse. He went to all food and milk.

I thought of 2 questions I wanted to ask y'all, but now I can't remember...

My nephew had his 9 month well-baby yesterday and his pediatrcian (who is very bossy, like telling my SIL exactly what foods he wanted her to introduce and in what order, and that he does not approve of 100th percentile children (my neice was off the charts, wearing 4T clothes at 18 months, so My SIL was unnerved by that comment)) told my SIL that he expected my nephew to be off the bottle by his next (12 month) appt. I mean, I can understand stopping formula at 12 months (assuming on-target development), but no bottle? Is htis normal? I would assume that FF babies get comfort from suckling abottle just as nursed babies from nursing. This just seems really harsh to me. What about nursed babies who are fed EBM? WOuld he recommend giving EBM via sippy cup?

He's not my pediatrician, thankfully. I think mine is a little intimidated by me. I tend to be pissed off by the time I see him - after waiting for hours, with my then-refluxy baby, trying to nurse inthe cold office, in an uncomfortable chair, etc. - so he's seen me at my least accomodating. When he asks what she's getting for nutrition, I say she's nursed like he has just asked me the craziest question. THen when he asked at her last appt. if she was getting stage 1 and 2 foods, I said, "well, she gets nothing but homemade food and breastmilk, of course" as though he asked me if I fed her dogcrap. I think he gets the picture now. When I was ready to start giving her food a few months ago he gave me a can of formula powder to mix witht he cereal. I was so pissed. But I told him I could find someone who could use it. Stupid doctor...
#148 of 348 Old 06-10-2005, 09:32 AM

Unfortunately that seems to be the new trend with Pediatricians. As soon as the baby turns a year old, BYE BYE BOTTLE! There's too much push to have our kids grow up faster and sooner. Why can't they enjoy the baby years for a while. My friend got kicked out of her Pediatrician's office because she was delay vaxing and opted out of the Varicella vax. Jerk doctor told her that was against practice policy and that everyone was required to be vaxed on schedule!

At our Ped's office there is one doctor I refuse to see. She told me that Chris must be sleeping through the night at 4 months and I should quit nursing him at night. Also she told me that he was much too big at 22 months to start nursing again. The other two docs are supportive of extended breastfeeding and co-sleeping. My favorite doc didn't even bat an eyelash when I told her that David was sleeping on his tummy. She told me it was better for him with the reflux.

#149 of 348 Old 06-10-2005, 09:58 AM

I can relate to the nursing acrobatics! Jackson is much more interested in his brother and the world around him to actually focus only on nursing. And he pulls off to scan the room when I'm least expecting it. Then, if we're out and about, he gets so caught up in everything else that he has no interest in nursing. Silly baby!

We've been having some diaper issues too. Mainly, the ammonia smell! We're trying a few different wash routines to try to get rid of it. My wash routine was a cold wash, then a super hot wash on the heavy setting with some Sports Wash, then an extra rinse. I'm trying different amounts of Sports wash and adding baking soda and TTO, so we'll see. I've noticed that there are hardly any bubbles at all in the washer with the Sports Wash. Does that mean I should use more? Our water is dangerously hot, so I don't think it's build-up.

Jackson has always better a pretty light wetter, so I've always put him to bed in just a Fuzzi Bunz with only one insert. I noticed last week that his clothes were wet when he woke up, so I started double stuffing his dipes. Ever since, he's been sleeping 6-8 straight through the night!!!! Now if I could only get my 4-year-old to stop waking up with the sun at 5:30 in the morning!

Jen, that movie is too funny!

Must get started on work. TGIF!

Pam

#150 of 348 Old 06-10-2005, 10:25 AM

That "Store Wars" thing was excellent! Thanks for posting it.

Bottles & Formula--did her doctor want her babe off formula or just bottle or both? Dr. Sears actually recommends formula feeding into the second year. Mari has cut herself down to 4 bottles (1 when first waking, 1 when going to bed, and 1 right before her two naps).

I've heard that doctors normally want them off the bottle by 12-18 months, but I am not sure why. I don't know what we're doing. We're just playing it by ear and seeing what she wants to do. Selfishly I feel like we missed out so much on her baby life that we are not in a real hurry to shake it up yet. She might be though.

She does really well with this cool Gerber straw cup. It's small enough for her to use herself. She LOVES it so much. But, right now we are just putting water in it for her during meal time.

Diapers--Pam, do you have hard water? Some parts of our area seem to. We have soft water at our house. But, you often don't see suds with hard water. Try setting the water to the lowest height and adding a little baking soda. You may be able to see suds then. It really sounds like either build-up or either not getting fully clean to me with the ammonia smell.

Well, my parents, sister, and nephew are visiting next week, and we are so not ready for it. My parents are pretty old and not likely to really help around here. So, it is just going to be kind of stressful. We are going to have to spend this weekend trying to clean the house.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Holli

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page