Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LORI -

http://typist.youdictate.com/
#122 of 425 Old 06-12-2005, 10:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Andy0 glad you survived the camp-out and dye-fest. 9 shirts sounds so fun and easy. 40 silks was a little out of control but see here how colorful:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18.../babysilks.jpg
and here's my SUPERbaby :LOL (I came out of the bathroom and Ra'am had transformed him) http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18.../superbaby.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ama/superb.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ama/super2.jpg
In these pics it looks like he's going blond. what's up with that. maybe he is?

We actually did have a lot of fun with the silks and have been playing with them all day. We're going to get a few really big ones to dye- I think they'll do great for forts and stuff

Lisa- that article looks interesting- though I have to wait for the family to go to sleep to be able to concentrate on it. Sorry about the canteloup and raspberries- but there's a lot of other stuff you can put in a fruit salad. You are so good... I hope Lauren appreciates this all when she's older!!!

Andy- did you ask me when I was coming to your neck of the woods? we'll be there Jul 2-6 I think- or maybe 1-6? but we're going straight to Nantucket. It cost us $ to fly there, but saves a lot of time, and with a baby who doesn't like the car..... better to just get there. wanna come see me in Nantucket

Jessi- sounds like a fun weekend.... seems like a lot of your weekends are fun! Since dh works at home and the kids school at home, we tend to do little on the weekends (unless we're invited to parties or something) because they are more crowded.

I am not interested in feeding Luka solids- mostly because of this new wheat thing and stuff.... but he is showing all of these signs of readiness and freaks out during many of our meals. ugh. It's not a big deal, but once I get to see my parens.... we'll see. he's just too young IMO and I'm definitely concerned about more sensitivities. not where I wanna go.

I think I have more to say, but I think I need to do some yoga. it's been wet all day- not raining, just misting, and Luka's asleep and i got no exercise yesterday.
#123 of 425 Old 06-12-2005, 10:55 PM

ugh. went to look for the yoga dvd and found Luka awake in the bed, smiling away : I just wanted some time alone.... oh well. at least he's in decent spirits today after a few days of FUSSSSSS.

Annie- sorry to hear you're having your ONE fussy day with mellow Violet :LOL may her tooth move quickly to the surface! too bad we don't live on the same island....we could sit around and be bored together..... actually I'm not bored today, but have been this week a little
#124 of 425 Old 06-12-2005, 11:10 PM

Karen-

Kobe has asked me, oh, about 40 times if there was going to be a picture of Noam.

"is that NOam? Are we going to see a pic of Noam? Where's Noam? How come there's no pictures of Noam? Can you ask auntie to put a picture of Noam on the computer? Mom, did you ask her yet? Is there a picture yet? I really like Noam. I really want to see a picture of Noam on the computer, Mom"

PLEASE, to make it stop - please oh please post a pic of Noam :LOL

Oh, LOVE the super baby pics. SO cute!!!
#125 of 425 Old 06-12-2005, 11:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEMommy
I am looking for some kind of data entry job
I think there's also other internet stuff: maybe try 'Staying Home and Loving It' as a google...there is some kind of site for that. Keep trying. If you DON'T want to go back, there's options!

Karen - OMG! I LOVE the flying super baby picture! That's a keeper for sure! What a wonderful smilie fella! He's sure standing well! I'm not into the solids yet either. I keep not having something for him to chew on and so food becomes a 'reasonable' option. Not because anyone puts pressure on me, just because I'm doing stuff and it's available. Not such a great reason, but he just LOVES the stuff once he gets a hold of it (the pretzals were a huge hit! Kept shoving it back into his mouth and screaming bloody murder when it wasn't being sucked on :LOL ). I'm not mashing or cooking anything for him yet, but I figure it'll happen soonish. The silks do look beautiful! I just made a date w/a friend to tie dye this summer w/her and her kids. Again, I tend to go low hey and focus on socks, shoelaces, and stuff like that. Maybe a 3 pack of t-shirts, and the baby stuff I ordered from the coop (speaking of which, I'd better go pay for that - it's due today!).

I'd love to bring the kids out to Nantucket for a night or two, but the cost of hotel there is out of my league in summer.

Lori - I can't see your location from this page - where are you? Oh, and I'm andy. My dd is Beca :LOL Usually I don't mind being called her name - just when she's being VERY naughty it : 's me.

There are some good deals on the diaper tp right now for wool, covers etc. Hey - I made an offer way below what the posted price is, but cha never know, right!

Ok, caio for now! Andy

Mama to B and O , wife to J and me to me! :
#126 of 425 Old 06-12-2005, 11:14 PM

Eh, on solids. Violet can't even sit up yet, and she has no interest in them anyways. I think I'll probably wait until 7-9 months if possible, given our history with allergies.

I do want to get her a "got poi" or a SPAM t-shirt though. Karen, if you see one will you let me know? ((We don't really eat spam. Well, not unless somebody dares somebody to. Its just kind of a joke around here, since she's so chubby. We always say she's been eating poi and musubi :LOL))
#127 of 425 Old 06-12-2005, 11:18 PM

Oh, I Was going to say Andy, my guys LOVE the dried pineapple, mango, papaya, bananas -- all that stuff is soooo yummy. I think dehydrated banana sticks were one of Kobe's first foods. I used to put them in the freezer and he would maw away, and then when it melted it just became banana mush, so no worries about choking.
#128 of 425 Old 06-12-2005, 11:26 PM

FOR KOBE
Here is a picture of Noam
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...alama/Noam.jpg
and here is one of Noam, Luka and his friend Silas
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...mSilasLuka.jpg
We think you should come visit us at our house!!! Wouldn't that be fun?? We have tons of geckos, skinks, and anoles to catch here.... and sometimes we even find jackson chameleons. it's fun.

Annie- you looking for shirts for Violet? or who?? wanna make on on cafe' press?? oh yeah, you did say for HER. I'll keep my eyes open, though I'm not seeing very creative baby stuff in town. just a lot of polyester crap

Andy- I'm sure Nantucket is $$. I'd love to invite you to our house, but it's not OUR house :LOL, though it's gigantic and we could probably hide you in there and no one would even know :LOL
#129 of 425 Old 06-12-2005, 11:55 PM

yes Andy- we're mostly using meos. I have a ton of prefolds and couldn't even use them when I was running out of the others because I have not 1 pin or anything here- actually I did use one but it was sort of swimming in the diaper... will get some emergency pins. I also have a spattering of other diapers. i like the "pretty" ones i have, but am just as happy with the more basic ones.
#130 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter

I'm going super basic these days, and REALLY enjoying it. the meos are working great for now. The prefolds are ok, but I'm not a whiz-bang at folding them fancy, like Lisa, so ... I still use the infnat ones for laying inside a cover, or I use a snappi and just let him go around in that for a while. I'm big into the hemp inserts these days. Ya. new addiction. Still big on covers here, too. Loving the Chumba, and wondering how to get more w/out paying 16 - 20 each...so I checked out the tp...now I'm in trouble cause I put in an ofer and there's only 2 covers I wanted, but I offered on other stuff too (one sandy L (never tried them) and some hemp inserts)...

Annie - Orin loves the 'nana. frozen is good, and not frozen is good. He loves chomping on it. The papaya is yumm too, and the mango is third on his list (from what I can tell). He didn't love any of them as much as he loved the 'zals, tho. uh oh. carb man!
caio and nite mamas!

#131 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 12:39 AM

Andy- where did you see the L Sandy's? I would be interested in them if you aren't. Everytime I contact somebody about them, I either just miss them - or somebody gets them first. Anyway, I pm'd somebody about 6 small ones, but I don't think they'll fit V. I can put you in touch if you'd want them.
#132 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 01:02 AM - Thread Starter

On the tp under a title that has TODDLER in it. I'll go look

I pm'd you - thanks

#133 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 02:21 AM

Oh Karen, I would love to come visit sometime! And we could go to that farmer's market that I'm so jealous of.

Noam is a cutie! Thanks for posting him. Kobe's had him up on the screen all night. He actually sort of looks like Kobe in those pictures - he has the same curls. And his little friend is cute too! Makai said -"who dat guy, mama?"

Ended up ordering pizza for dinner because cooking would've involved digging through the mess in my kitchen and an unpleasant trip to the market with hungry toddler and kids and Very grumpy baby. I don't do so well as a single parent, lol.

Karen- that would be fun to cafe press the shirts!!! I think "got musubi?" would be funny too --- or "mochi ball". :LOL
#134 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 02:31 AM

yeah, Violet is ALL mochi ball!
Hilo farmer's market is Wed and Sat.... come anytime
#135 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 08:06 AM

pak - but not getting very much milk this am. its 0300am. i have to pump more milk since i am headed to a wedding next weekend and Torin will be with our next door neighbor. i wish i could bring him.
caught up on some posts finally. Lisa - i like your name! Lactivist! that's great. who is tagging everyone??????
Today is my 38th birthday. Feels weird. I still feel I'm in my 20's - no different really. Well..... maybe a little wiser, I hope!
#136 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 08:29 AM

Hey my first ever DDDDC!!!

Well, I was really keen on the hawaii thing... but come on up!
As far as dd1, she hasn't had a real bm since saurday, so I guess she's a little constipated now. I bought some pedialyte just to have on hand in case though.

Ooooh! A diaper with a goddess and an oak tree! I want pics!!

Az- I think houses in the city are probably closer to that in the nice area. Of course we're also talking Can $ up here...

Solids- no, he should still be filling up on milk for the first year. Right now should be more about exploration and learning how the eating process works (ie spoon from dish to mouth, food from spoon to mouth/table/floor/ceiling/parent/pet)

Protein stuff- my dh is involved in this online thing called protein predictor. Instead of searching for signs of extraterrestrial life (as in SETI, for the geeks out there), he sets his computers to spend their extra power on analyzing protein sequence data... He's hoping to help cure some disease!

Malama- Noam is so cute! That curly hair is great!

Yay Violet for getting a tooth!

I looove Sandys - gotta say it again, cuz whenever I have purchased any other diaper, I've always said, now why did I go and waste my money when I should;ve just gotten what I *know* is worth it. (disclaimer: I haven't tried very many other diapers though)
#137 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter

yk, I'm not having much luck w/the ME breezway wrap (that's what I call it 'cause it fits so poorly). The gap between the snaps is huge (this is on a medium) and gapey, the legs are drooping down to his mid-thigh, and, well, it's just not working (yet, perhaps). Since I love their diapes I thought I'd try the cover, but I really don't love it as much.

Yea Violet!!! Tooth number 1 is a HUGE milestone! Hopefully it'll come through quickly and the rest won't be so bad... Why not take a break and go visit Karen? She's got a household that'll put up w/the crazy food stuff and she DOES have a Lanai (w/a hammock!) Takes the pressure off the single motherhood thing (tho the cost for tix may be a bit high for that...). Where's dh? Oh, and doesn't pizza fall into all three food groups? yummy, kid friendly, and comfort?!

Wow - poor abigail! She's not had an easy digestive week, has she?! Hopefully that'll get straightened out quickly, too. And a great ddddc! wasn't me!

duma$$ landlubber ... what's mochi? like schmaltz?

#138 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter

: :

: : :

Happy Birthday Mary!!!

I turned 38 in April, so I TOTALLY kwym by NOT feeling like my mother looked at 38. Old? Not Old exactly, just kinda, well, I dunno how to describe it. Passe, maybe. I do NOT feel that way. Sounds like you don't either! :LOL

Take care and I hope you have a great day!! andy

#139 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 10:03 AM

Annie - I totally agree with the single parent thing. I don't do so well with it either. We usually end up watching Dora in the evenings then.

Karen and Annie - What is cafe press? Or did I just miss an intergral part of a conversation? Also, what is musubi?

Andy - We have a different teacher now, so the looney teacher she had before is not involved. This teacher seems way more level headed./ she seems to think that some of Em's behavior issues stem from anxieties over Will's birth, and his heart problems. Who knows, maybe. They got really bad when he went in for his surgery, so I guess it is possible.

Mary - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day. Sad that you can't take Torin, but enjoy the time by yourself since you will have it.

Pam - My DH is into the SETI thing. We did it for a long time, but one all those viruses through e-mail and internet started coming, he shut down that procedure right quick. I am with you on the dipes, although if I could find one with the detroit tigers logo on it, I would buy that one. DH is a tigers fan.

We had a good weekend, but Em was on a bit of hair trigger. We never know what is going to set her off. Will was in a pretty good mood, and we are having pretty decent sleep nights. He is teething too, like most of the kiddos, and except for Megan, I think he might be the only one here with teeth yet. People have had this wierd fascination about it. I get really odd questionsl. Mom want to know if I am going to wean now. TOns of others want to know if it hurts when he bites. I told mom no, and she gave me a wierd look. And for everyone else, I tell them that his tongue covers the tooth, so I don't even feel it. People can be so wierd. It's like they are waiting for him to chomp down, just to see my reaction.

Okay, better go. See you all tonight after work. Hope everyone has a great day!
#140 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 10:13 AM

Mornin mamas! Wow, two birthdays today? I'm 27. That's neat, I've hardly ever met anyone who shared my birthday except my mom's cousin (and I know the Oleson twins do. )

So, I got some birthday money and I told Mike I was going to go get a hippie dress. We were at the import store last month and they'd just got in a bunch of long, floaty dresses and I've been covetting them. And he told me I'm not allowed. I could buy the baby one of the baby dresses (which are currently too big), but I can't get one for me. : And I'm like "why don't you want me to get a dress?" because I just *knew* he was going to say that I'd look too sexy and he'd be all and I'd be all not into the nookie and he'd be all But no, he said that's what he was planning on getting me for my birthday. : :

Yesterday we went to the open-air museum that we used to volunteer at, because I decided I wanted to get back into that this summer. Not entirely a good idea. They were very shorthanded and glad to see us, but it was so hot, and they were calling for 50% chance of storms (they've been saying that for days, though. I'm not sure I believe in rain anymore) so there weren't many customers. Mike had fun playing blacksmith; he made some iron coathooks and gave them to one bunch of teenaged boys that were there. I had to wonder about his judgement, because I was sure someone was going to clobber someone in the head with them, but they actually kinda behaved themselves. I have to admit it, he's good with young boys. Well, he has two little brothers, and his sister was a tomboy anyway.

I worked in the candy shop, where they have jars of penny candy and the kids mix themselves a little paper bag, and we made $1.10, and half of that was me. Also, Beatrice was not happy about the heat, or about being tired, or about her new linen tunic, which lasted about 15 minutes on her. So she spent the day in just a purple dipey. I think I need to get a knit soaker if only for authenticity's sake. :LOL Poor little girl though, she had to wear herself down to almost ready to pass out before she'd nurse and sleep.

After that we went to my mom's and had barbecued steaks Bea was hanging out with Nana quite happily, and then the dog barked and scared her really bad. She wasn't too into the comfort-nursing. I had the boob in front of her face for a good two or three minutes before she decided hmm, maybe that's a good idea, and stopped crying and latched on. Apparantly the doggie licked her head later (which I don't allow if I'm in the room to prevent it because I'm convinced that dogs are yucky germy creatures) so I think they're cool now.

Pam: Probably not constipated, just doesn't have any poo left! I know that my system works that way when I have similar episodes.

Bea was really enjoying the pics of Luka and Ethan this morning. She loves to look at other babies.

KEM: Are you crafty? I wonder if the market for WAHM diapers, carriers, and other stuff is glutted these days. I keep saying I'm gonna do something like that, but I'm a very practical (as in, it works, but it ain't pretty) seamstress.

Hmm, I hope she's going to sleep good today. Nice long morning nap so far.
#141 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 10:28 AM

: Mary

I read all the posts and I can't remember a thing I had to say

Karen you did the silks with kool-aid? was it hard (assuming you weren't doing 40 of them)? They came out really nice. Noam looks alot like your dh. Luka looks like he's chunking up abit too. Andy I think you need to post a pic of Ori so we can see if he's chunking up too. Miss E has chunked up quite a bit, but no where near Violet or Evelyn size.

Miss Elizabeth is hating this heat. She is so cranky and calms right down anytime we bring her into a place with a/c. Really makes me : that our wiring was not updated liked promised when we moved in.

Poor dh has got an aweful toothache. Lasttime he went to the dentist he saw this awfully guy, that was just a butcher, he's actually closed down now, that how bad he was. I guess dh had a tooth removed and it was bleeding alot for 4 weeks!! DH says the guy cut up the roof of his mouth and it was just aweful and this new boo-boo tooth is right next to that spot so dh is really nervous about going. So once the tooth started hurting e delayed way too long to make a dentist appt and since he's a new patiant he had to wait a week until they could fit him in and now he's in agony and his appt isn't for a few more days. I got him some toothache stuff yesterday and that seems to be helping. I want to be mad at him for not calling the dentist sooner but I'm a huge dentist wimp myself, I had a bad experience 4 or 5 years ago and I'm terrified about going back, even though I klnow I have cavities :

DH, I think really wants to start solids soon,but Miss E is just such a blob :LOL I doin't think she'll be sitting anytime soon. I told him when she can sit we'll see. To be honest ythere are times that I'd like to start her, becuase it can be fun, but I know waiting is better. She's gotten some tastes of things, food that was left on a finger orhand that her mouth seems to find faster than anyones eyes :LOL The other day she got some yogurht off my hand and she keep trying to suck and suck at my hand to get more out : I was dying. I offered her the bood a couple of times and she would suck for aminute then go back to the hand, giving me dirty looks.

Karen I dom't blame you for flying right to Nantucket. They always she the huge back ups that happen on the way to cape cod on the news and it does not look like fun. DH wanted to take me down the Cape in the summer and I told him no becuase of the huge traffic jams, he insists its not that bad all the time. He used to deliver seafood down there. I did go down the cape once in the winter and it was beuatiful, almost as beautiful as Gloucester

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
#142 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 10:54 AM

Happy Birthday Mary!

Karen - Noam and Luka are both beautiful!

About solids, I agree it's never wrong to wait...but I'm a little worried because we'll be staying with my husband's parents for three weeks and I'm sure they'll want to feed Leigh, and I would rather have started before we leave (she'll be 6 months when we leave). She does shows signs of readiness (sitting up, etc.) and we tried a little applesauce (plain) and she did swallow it well and seemed to like it (although she made weird faces ). I am not really in a hurry to start solids because then you have to be consistent and offer regularly and also because the diapers *change* !!!
#143 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 11:21 AM

Well she found some more poo. thankfully it's getting more solid!
Solids - I want to start, but she only sits up unsupported for half a minute, and after giving in at a little over 5 mos with dd1, i want to try to stick it out. Though she really loves the water, and this weekend we spoon fed her bm, and she loved it. This is especially good news since she hasn't yet taken a bottle!
#144 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 11:25 AM

ok more time to post

Saturday, I think, dh took miss E to walgreens with him and he said she started baring down and peeing. She did this huge pee that totally soaked her diaper, went right through the shorties and made a puddle on the floor DH came home and told me and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world I would have been : and running out of there.

Yesterday he took her over to il's for an hour so I could do some sewing adn we were going to go shopping afterwards so I just met hime outside. Well the traffic was horrible and we clearly weren't going to make it before the store closed and we were near the movie theather so we dicided to go see Star Wars. I took dd out of the car seat and he had her in just a diaper no cover, because he said she was hot. Amazingly she wasn't wet. So she ended up hanging out coverless through the whole movie. She peed a ton though I must have changed her 5 times, balancing her on my lap, no way I was getting up and missing anything. THat was a good movie Poor ds though, he was having a good time, its been well over a year since he went to the movies, and then (I don't think I'm givign anything away since anyone who's seen the org movies knows this happend) when Darth Vader/annikins (sp) wife died at the end ds was crying so hard Poor guy was so sad. He prob cried for 15 minutes

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
#145 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_opihi
Andy- where did you see the L Sandy's? I would be interested in them if you aren't. Everytime I contact somebody about them, I either just miss them - or somebody gets them first. Anyway, I pm'd somebody about 6 small ones, but I don't think they'll fit V. I can put you in touch if you'd want them.
The small Sandy's don't fit Aine's legs very well. The leg snap is a bit too tight on the largest setting.

She is approx. 17.5 pounds now....

We have MEOS, but ds wears those. I noticed that baby dipes smell much better and are much easier to wash than toddler dipes. Food other than BM causes trouble in my washing routine!!

H
#146 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunches
Today is my 38th birthday. Feels weird. I still feel I'm in my 20's - no different really. Well..... maybe a little wiser, I hope!

:
#147 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paquerette
Mornin mamas! Wow, two birthdays today? I'm 27. That's neat, I've hardly ever met anyone who shared my birthday except my mom's cousin (and I know the Oleson twins do. )
:
#148 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 12:18 PM

ohmygod i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed sleep... last night was not a very good night at all.

Diaper question from a friend of mine - she wants "cute" (prints or solids not white) wraps w/leg gussets. Any ideas? I know Prowrap has colors, and Litewrap has one print, but I can't think of any others with gussets.

Mary, Happy Birthday! Jessi tagged me, but we have no clue who did the rest.

Hey Pam, could you link the SETI protein thing for me? I'd be interested in showing it to dh.

Jeni, happy birthday!

Sheri, rofl on the yogurt sucking!

So Lauren had a rotten day yesterday (always a rotten day when she reacts to a food I ate) and was SO TIRED but only napped for 10-20 min. at a time. FINALLY yesterday afternoon she pooped (she gets a little lagged when she reacts) and then she fell right to sleep. Slept 4 hrs. and then was up for 3 before going to bed for the night. But was up every 2 hrs all night long, so I am seriously behind in sleep. I'm very crabby today and I want to do nothing but sit on my arse and stare at the tree outside.

Of course dh managed to get in 8 or 10 hrs of sleep last night so he just doesn't understand why I'm a crabass. : He's out mowing the lawn, and he's all "while I'm OUT MOWING why don't you vac the dog hair off the floor" and I'm pretty much "F the dog hair, I want to sit on my ass!"

Ok enough whining. I have my annual exam/pap after lunch and I should probably get my crabby self into the shower and find some food.

-L

Lisa, mama to Lauren, Elliot, angel Marion, and baby due in the fall.
#149 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 01:00 PM

Az- can't wait to see that strawberry diap I just had Megan in her calico this morning and I love it!! took a pic of course, get it uploaded someday. Aren't housing prices ridiculous! When we were house hunting we looked at the north shore cuz thats where he wanted to live but the prices were insane. The south shore seemed a bit cheaper and we ended up farther away from Boston than he liked but thats all we could afford.
Yup Megan is a drooling machine lately. I think another tooth may be trying to come in. She's not happy unless there's something in her mouth. She's been shoving things left and right. She's super cranky this morning I'm at a loss what to do sometimes
this heat is insane. I mean it's either super hot/humid or rainy/cold. Whats with that? Last day of the heat for ahwile. I want the nice sunny 70 type of days, where did they run off to?

Lisa- sorry she's sensitive to those foods ( thats such a bummer!

oh zoos. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I mean there are some good ones out there and bad ones. I was a docent at our local zoo and I know they were striving to help out a few endagered species and were actual successful in a birth of a sloth bear, pretty rare in the zoo world. I hate seeing animals in a state like that, they deserve to be in their natural habitat. But with the awful greed, uncompassionate, mean, horrible acts of mankind their habitats are dwindling and so are they. Oh I could go on and on but end it here. Don't get me started on circuses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Char- wow what interesting research you are doing.

Andy- dried mango sticks, where did you find them? sounds yummy

Annie- congrats on Violets tooth. hope shes not as cranky

bbl cranky babe aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
ok back (yes it's taking me all morning to write this, lol, i'm sure theres a whole page of posts done in the mean time)

Karen- wow coming to Nantucket in a few weeks! only a few hours away from me but we stay away, far away from the cape in the summer, lol. Just like Sheri, we hate the traffic, it sucks. It's actually pretty pricey to get to Nantucket, I did take a small engine plane there once and never again. It was during a rain/sleet storm and we were the last plane allowed to take off and well lets just say it was a scary ride the boat ride back was no better, the seas were so choppy luckily I handle boats better than planes.

Jessi- sounds like a great weekend

Pam- whats a sandy diaper? maybe i shouldn't ask :LOL oh and geek here, i've been known to do the seti thing on my pc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY AND JENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a long weekend doing this and that. Saw my sil yesterday and finally someone in the family who respects and appreciates my commitment to pumping. Megan is just so cranky today, I don't know what it is for sure. could be heat, teething, a new formula that i had to supplement this morning or who knows what? I just wish I knew what to do to make her happy. I have so much stuff to do it's insane. Took me all morning to iron 4 shirts. Megan gets all upset when I put her down and no way I'm slinging, just too hot. I was dripping buckets yesterday.
#150 of 425 Old 06-13-2005, 01:27 PM

Well Megan had another crying fit I hate seeing them tears. I layed her down and she just zoned out, poor thing. I checked her gum, look like another toother coming in. The first one still ain't completely in yet, the tip is just sticking out, taking forever. After I put her down I noticed my shirt was soaking wet w/sweat from wear I was holding her, blah! off to drink more H20

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page