Janulicious July #3 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-26-2005, 01:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dang it!!! I need to watch out when DH is logged in. That previous post was Catnip!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2005, 01:41 AM

Annie - Gotta say, though, if he is gonna do something that is a nono, chocolate is the way to go, IMO. I love CHOCOLATE! It's hard to say if there is something going on there, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Six Flag Mamas - Ohh I am so jealous. I wish I could have been there, but I think travelign to the east coast would have been a bit out of the question right now.

Postcards - You all should get one from Will, sometime this week or next. I intend to get them written soon, but work has been incredibly crazy with very little time to get onthing done that is not work related. Ugh.

Karen - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully, he will keep his spirits up and try to stay positive. It will help his healing so much.

Em just came down and told us "I am so very sad." She was kinda whimpering, too. We asked her why and she told us "I am so very hungry" Makes it sound like we don't feed her, but in reality, she chose not to eat her lunch at school today. She goes to Montessori, so they won't tell her that she needs to it, but only suggest that its a good idea. She's 3, and so it is hard for her to understand that. So we decided today that we have a new family policy. If she choses not to eat her lunch, we are saving it for dinner for her. I am just tired of wasting food.

Will has decided that he is too old for naps. He is making it totally impossible to work, so I guess that it is good he is going to daycare next week. Makes me a bit sad, but not much I can do about since I am not able to not work. I think my coworkers are going to go through more withdrawl since they see him daily now, and won't get to, like I will once he leaves.

Okay, gonna go and spend time with DH. Night all!
Old 07-26-2005, 02:23 AM

michelle- was obvious it was you! thanks for sharing that story. logically, it seems like if the clot or whatever it is goes away, then the pressure on his spine will lessen and things will be normal again. I'm trying hard t get in touch with his doc, but not so easy.... thanks

Andy- you pulled an ANNIE :LOL
glad you all had fun! those kind of places are exhausting for sure.

i'[m in the middle of dinner- making it, I mean. the kids have got Luka and he's perfectly happy with them- been fussing with me tho :
Old 07-26-2005, 02:58 AM

Hi all!

Love the 6 flags pics! We're real, we're ReaL!

Hope Will's transition to DC goes well, Nicole. It's so great he's been wiht you all this time, what a difference that must make for all of you!

Karen glad that you have an idea of whats in store, its reassuring that it can't be expected to get worse, only better. You must be a wreck, though still. ARe you doing any skin healing, homeopathic comfrey or calendula or anything. I forget what the botanical name/homeo name of comfrey is but that might help those itchies. Thanks for the awesome postcard, cool choice. Iris loves that doll, too.

So Jeni, glad you had a little walk with the babe and mike. I totally agree wiht the others, have a plan for whe nyou are losing it so you can get out of the house, even for a little while, if it just gets to be too much.

There is nothing like bad sleep. Martin woken the baby and me to try to pee her at 6 am and she just woke up. I was in the middle of REM sleep and she normally hadanother 2 1/2 hours in her...I was in total breakdown over it. He had a big progrmamming deadline at 11 am, but I was irrational and just had to get more sleep, I just left her on the floor in Martin site and he did what he could with her. Luckily he took her till i taught the water class at 9:30 am. I felt like a totally differnt woman once I had slept. I can not imagine those with no sleepin' babies that bring you to that state everyday. Ireally was so annoyed at baby doing her kick-kick- kicker thing at me....

The chlorine at the YMCA pool we go to is making my cute daughters hair all crispy. It messes up my thick hair, her little baby wisps are suffering. I don't want to ruin her cute head of hair! I seriously was thinking I shouldn't dunk her there anymore, only at home where it's less intense maybe...but I like showing the preggo mommies how to get the babes to swim, so we'll see

Annie! Woo-hoo on the mama help. I'm so glad you got to chill. You'v esaid your mom can be a nut job, but if she cooks and cleans, then well....at least her stressful personality traits are apparently balanced out wiht some really great help, too! And freaky on the joint/rheumatoid stuff. I wonder what would be going on that would just target joint? Autoimmune stuff does show up in joints lots. And maybe thats what behind Kobe's weirdess...I wonder how you would ever narrow it down. Look into what the history of the land is, was/is there a big polluting industry near by? look at land stuff as well as thewater source stuff. Go Erin Brokavitch, go! And thanks forthe perfect card, too!

jess, Sad your babe is being awake, too. they are going through a new evolution now aren't theytaking on new abilties and patterns.

Iris is up on her hands and knees lots. A while ago she woke and needed to nurse, and I walked in and she was quiet and was up on her hands and knees, rocking. I tried to ge ther to lay down to nurse, but she ducked down and nursed like that half asleep. A few mintues later I tried ot get her side lying and she was not having it, she layed on her belly and turned her head and nursed while she was mostly asleep, it was cracking me up. She just fell asleep on her belly that way.

ON sleep arrangemetns- I see her falling out of bed sometime as inevitable, she is ever more moblie and curious. We have a box frame/mattress on the floor so its a pretty short fall. Still tonight, we just set up a futon mattess folded in half next to our bed. Half sized it makes a great sized baby bed if she starts kicking and driving me nuts (I can get on it if she won't) and it is about 6 inches form the bed top, so it protects her from falling of that edge. Of course while we were setting it up she nearly scooted off the bed, only her fathers Jedi reflexes saved her form the first spill. I guess we had good timing on predicting it!

On used dipes, my brother thought I was soooo gross when he heard I was using used dipes. I can only imagine what vision it brought to his non-parenting head. I have all used dipes, I have one I got new as a gift, now I think of it. Doesn't freak me out at all. I sell new wonderroos now, too, PM me if you some or want a catalog. I'd make it a good deal...they offically go for $18.00/ea but I could do it for less, I'm sure.

So glad you all had a fun day at 6 flags- Andy pulling an Annie is sooo funny! I think of Annies story all the time, because I think its only a matter of time before I go out one tit to the wind someday! Ha, ha ANdy. And funny you had to learn to call Sheri Sheri. How the heck did you pick Azreil anyway? it reminds me of the smurfs, I always think it was name of the cat that belondged to the evil wizard from the smurf's Gargamel...but I'm thinking thats a long shot, and just some weird association- garmale rhym,es wiht azreil so I think I'm just

Anyway, glad to see your back Kathy and not detered to much.

So, I am doing a prenatal tomorrow and interviewing a midwife that I may hire for the birth center next year. I hope she's the one! I don't want my midwife search to be long or exhausting! Send vibes for the best midwife for our center to find me and come on over!

Anyhoo, means I'm up early so better get some zzzzz's.

Heidi
Old 07-26-2005, 03:06 AM

I just cut this outta my old last post so it would stand out...warning, blantant self promotion follows....on the dipe thing, if you want to buy new dipes, I now sell them through a direct sales company called Natural Family Boutique. I have Haba toys, too, buying some HABA on sale is how I got into this. I signed up to sell stuff cause all the birth center mamas just starting out need an source for slings, dipes, and other natural mama items and I can offer goods with out having to keep stock at the center. I'm a savvy shopper, so I often go used and get super good prices, but the birth center mamas need to see something to get them pointed in the right direction. The catalog is like a ntural mama primer.... The products are all great quality, so I decided to do it as a fundraiser for midwves association of Florida. WE need to pay our lobbyist to protect our legislation and favorable birth climate. So I have been using evening computer time builing a web site for it, but its not up yet but here's my page on the Company Site. They also have organic sherpa grow with me one sizes, and since I am partial to kissaluvs, I think I'm going to try them out. The website I pointed you too does not have the wonderoos up yet, but they are $18/ each, and I could give you all a 10% discount....So that was my brief plug, I'm not sure its legal to do that on the board, but oh well, purchases will go to support the midwives association!
hope it's okay to share that.....
Heidi
Old 07-26-2005, 03:45 AM

Heidi- I'm sure you're probably not allowed to promote like that (w/o paying for advertising space, he he). I wanted to get Luka some new wooden toys.... I will look into what you got there. I am a bargain shopper when I'm in the mood.... I know there's a mama on this island doing that, but I don't know her, and if this goes to midwifery.... i'll check it out after he goes to sleep.
I'll answer for Az- she did tell us sometime back that her name IS from the Smurfs. you guessed right- smart mama (I always knew it sounded familair, but didn't know from where).

SO my dad is making some improvements. My bro said his hands are stronger- though he still has numbness.... anyhow some improvement makes me feel really positive I can't wait to see him. i'm going crazy here. he says wait to hear from teh doc.... so much waiting.

Nicole- awesome you've been able to have Will at work for so long. I'm sure it would be really challenging to be able to work with a mobile baby by your side though-- although did you see the article in Mothering about people bringing their kids to work? the mothering offices looked particularly fun and baby/family friendly.

boys need me to rescue Luka from them. he's ready for bed. phew.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:12 AM

morning all
can't believe i just read all that and can't remeber squat
bbl when me brain is up
its gonna be an intersting day
forgot about our playdate today
Old 07-26-2005, 09:44 AM

Glad six flags went well, mostly! Our swimming lessons were ok, but it was cool and it started to rain as we pulled out of the parking lot. Abby had fun, and didn't mind the water temp, but then when her lips were purple, I suggested we get dressed and leave. Then by the time the parade was on, it was still raining so we sat under the beach umbrella, but Abby wasn't happy, so left. She was acting strange, so maybe she's getting whatever illness Geneva has (though G seems to be doing better).

Heidi, that baby swimming thing is really neat. I wish I'd heard of it earlier!

About Abby and diapers, it's not so simple as to just put her back in diapers - we moved from ec to potty learning last year at 18 months when she learned how to take off her own diapers. Lately, sometimes she'll wear one, but not always. You know what might just work for her, though, is we're buying Geneva a bblp, and I liet A pick out the colour. G doesn't really need it, she'll pee in any thing. But when we get it I hope the novelty of a new potty will renew her interest, and then i hope that by the time that novelty wears off, the learning will be a done deal.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:36 AM - Thread Starter

good luck w/new potty Pam! Hope the girls are healthy!!

good luck w/ docs Karen!

Good luck w/sales Heidi!

Good luck /playdate Laura!

Good luck getting any work done Nicole!

major squirmer here - hopefully more later

andy

Mama to B and O , wife to J and me to me! :
Old 07-26-2005, 10:42 AM

Nicole- thats interesting that they say eatings a good idea. I guess we kind of do that. I've never been too keen on eating on a schedule. I just offer K food, if she wants to eat it fine if not then fine. I know she always lets us know when she's hungry so thats what I go on. I always hated the fact that my mom made me eat my dinner at same time every day and Ihad to sit and eat it till it was done. But so many times I wasn't hungry at that time. I guess I just don't want to see myself doing that to my girls. Sorry about Will not napping much

Heidi- cool about the jedi reflexes!! hehe. One of the lasdies in my playgroup is also part of the natural familiy boutique. She was the one who came over and showed me how to use the maya wrap
I'm also a consultant for thestoryteller.com if anyone is interested :LOL there's my plug I always give discounts

Pam- glad the swimming went well

Andy- oh my gosh thats so funny :LOL sorry you didn't get a ride in but glad you got a prize, woohoo! Larry apologized for not being too social but I told him they understood you were running after K all day. He actually said he had more fun than the last time he went to an amusement park. I think the kid side of him is coming out now that he has kids yeah!! cuz I love amusement parks and hope to go to tons when the kids are older. But we both agreed to wait a few years till we attempt 6 flags again. Although we will probably go to the Big E this year (yes we are certifiable crazy)
Larry looks like a lobster head when he took his shirt off :LOL I forgot sunscreen on the part where my upper chest was exposed, oops!

Hope Sheri made it home ok, I'm sure it was a long day for them.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:08 AM

Hey Mamas!

Ok, I haven't read ANYTHING since early yesterday morning (like, when no one had posted yet... :LOL) BUT I had to say Annie for the great postcards .... (and the little somethin' for me!!!!! ) You are super sweet

My BIG girl is THREE today!!! *sniff, sniff*.... totally bittersweet and much tougher on me emotionally than the previous two birthdays. I can't believe it, but she's just a little girl now ~ no baby left, no toddler. Little girl. What an amazing three years it's been.

Ok, off to read!
Old 07-26-2005, 11:52 AM

Aw Happy Birthday to Miss T!!! have a good one. Having a party or anything?

Got a postcard from Hawaii and Ma
Yeah I'm a loser I was gonna get some postcards at six flags :LOL TOTALLY FORGOT! ugh
I'm lame, I'm so sorry gals. I think I need to write it on my hands

Ok here's my thought for the day. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but just want to hear your opinions as well.
So when we were at the peds and he asked if I gave her cereal I said once but I'm not going to do it yet. So he gives me the talk about how there's not enough iron in bm, blah blah.... I just nod and like "uh huh" I know from what I read that the iron in bm is better absorbed than iron from other sources. I'm not concerned about feeding her iron enriched cereal. K has had her iron checked 2x's and it's been fine and she's never eaten much for cereal, probably just for 2 mths in the beginning then that was it. So I know the bm is perfect. I mean why would nature design something that is lacking something in nutrition for the baby? that doesn't make any sense to me and why is it that most mainstream pediatricians don't understand this?
Old 07-26-2005, 11:54 AM

ok off to our playdate, should be fun they'll be plenty of water there. But damn it's hot, if there's no shade I'm gonna cry. K's got her blankie and is ready to go
have a great day ladies
Old 07-26-2005, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter

Ah HA! Finally. It seemed slow, getting these up, but I guess it only took about 15 min. My expectations have seriously changed over the years...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/newand...GcOXDBOC6wQ1U4

I put them into one album. There's one picture of a VERY long line. See if you can find Sheri! Also the pic. with Laura standing by the double stroller covered w/the maya was in tribute to her finding a smidge of shade after the sun came out and we were all starting to melt. It said on the news that it was 94 yesterday. whew!

Happy Birthday Tess!!! :

I hope the next year bring you much happiness and love and joy and health and yummy cookies and also some icecream, 'cause it took your mama 3 yrs to get you a sundae and that's ALMOST criminal. So keep your eye on her :LOL

Kathy - I felt the same way. 5 was the WORST! First day of kindergarden I totally bawled.

Laura - you are SO right on. There is less iron in BM but it is almost completely absorbed, whereas cereal has more iron in it, but much less is available to the eater. So to the doctor...

Ok, best to post this and go eat.

Mama to B and O , wife to J and me to me! :
Old 07-26-2005, 12:06 PM

I haven't read anything yet, will do after this

First pictures

We had a good time. I got too much sun, Miss E has a pink cheek and dh got sun burned feet. We were all very tired by the time we got home.

Beca and Christopher spent the day together. They got along great righ from the start, running along the wall until Mr C fell off) I think they only time they were separated was when B went on a ride C was too short for. They were running all over the park, and then running all around in the wave pool :LOL I think they were trying to wear Jerry out, who was (as Andy says) as much of a kid as the kids.

Megan and Katlyn have the biggest eyes I've ever seen. They were so sweet looking like live dolls. Megan was alot bigger than she looks in pictures. DH said she was trying to charm him Everytime we looked at her she had smiles,(until she got tired and cranky) I think K would have spent the whole day at the fountain if she had her way.

Ori was cheerful for the start of the day but got cranky from lack of sleep at the end He's a serious little guy, taking everything in. He was an eating machine, nursing and inhaling a jar of sweet potatoes then some avacado. For such a little guy he sure eats a lot :LOL

I was weird pushing Miss E around in the stroller. A couple of times I thought we forgot her She seemed to like it though. I think she did very well. She did need lots of cuddles once we got home to go to sleep, but I'd say she had a good day. When she met Megan she was talking and talking away to her. She had a lot to say to Ori too. Everyone checked out her two teeth but no one wanted a demonstration on how they worked :LOL

I'm going to read now, and breakfast wouldn't be to bad either

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
Old 07-26-2005, 12:27 PM

Mr C was just looking at Andy's pictures and he though Beca was him on the roller coaster. He said look that's me with the green shirt :

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
Old 07-26-2005, 12:43 PM

ady i love you i like you : elcome : : : : : : : : :2toddler: :ignore : : : : : : : : :

beca

Old 07-26-2005, 01:08 PM

Ooh, more Six Flags pics! Tell us who's who in the first pic. I can't figure it out for sure. Is it Laura then Andy then Sheri? And whose DH?

Heidi: Bea likes to nurse on her belly with me on my side next to her. Sometimes it's the only way she'll fall asleep. I thought I just had a weird baby.

I've been looking at pictures too long, I forgot if I had anything else to say. Mike's off tomorrow and we're going for the 6 month checkup and maybe for pictures if she seems in a pretty good mood and doesn't pop out heat rash everywhere.

Oh, that's what it was about the iron thing. : Love how they'll tell you your kid is deficient in something without even running the blood tests, eh? Our poor pathetic female bodies just aren't good enough for anything. Good thing we have science to save our babies from us.

Alright, off to find something productive to do!
Old 07-26-2005, 01:16 PM

Love the pics. It looks like you all had a great time!! Andy - that is one HUGE
Bert. Way to go!!!

Not m`uch going on here. Had to get new tires for the van. Tried driving our Jeep while the van was getting serviced, but it overheated spilling antifreeze all over the driveway. Thank good ness we weren't out and about yet!! So, now the van is back in commission and the jeep needs a watER PUMP OR SOMETHING aT LEAST DH DRIVES A WORK CAR, SO WE AREN'T HURT BY THE CAR NOT WORKING. oops, Eamon was helping at the keyboard

Must go to the gym. I am feeling like a big ole slug lately. No official gym exercise since Thurs...

H
Old 07-26-2005, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_opihi
Kobe's sitting there watching Nickelodeon (a nono) while eating a huge bowl of chocolate chips (another nono) with apple juice just sitting there spilled all over the floor (you can guess, another nono) Ummmm....HELLO?!?!?! :LOL
: :

Oh my, but this is such a funny image. The kid musta thought he hit the jackpot! hee hee....

(chock this up to one of those "It's funny because it's not my kid" moments.... :LOL )

Mar, I am also having much more difficult a time losing the baby tummy this time around. With Tess it simply MELTED away ~ like magic! Not so this time around, and I am much more active. I'm not sure if it's a second/third/fourth baby thing, but it has been for me! Keep the faith! I'm s-l-o-w-l-y getting there...

ok, back to read some more and look at all of those GREAT pictures!!! No wonder it seems there aren't so many posts from y'day ~ half of y'all were at Six Flags!
Old 07-26-2005, 01:55 PM

Oops, we forgot to say, : to Miss T!!!

PM, E & A
Old 07-26-2005, 02:48 PM

Can anyone see me? am I invisible?

Half joking...I can't get anyone to respond to my emails or voicemails this morning and all my work requires responses... I'm feeling a little invisible this morning.

Doesn't help I'm stuck at home. Dh's mom is playing with the girls but Ruby looked so sad yesteday when I left in the pm to go to some meetings that I decided to work from home, but that means i can't just go to someone's office and ask for the info. Ugh.

Sounds like 6 flags was a success. Loved the pics!

Happy Birthday Miss T!!!!!

Karen s on your dad. Sounds like things are improving but that must be really scary for you and for him. Sending patience and healing vibes t you and your dad...and your mom.

Annie :LOL about Kobe eating chocolate, watching nicolodeon (sp?) That is scary about Kobe and your neighbors! Hope you can figure out what if anything is causing all the illness.

On weight ... I'm back to my prepreg weight but definitely not my prepreg body. My tummy (especially the skin) has a ways to go. and it took me nearly 6 months to lose the 7 lbs.

On cleaning...you clean your house? Really, your kids let you do that? :LOL
At this point we do 10min try-to-make-it-presentable and clean the nasty potties but other than that. I keep saying that as long as I'm working we should hire someone to come in and help but i just feel weird...

Pam- We bought some cool undies for R so she wants to wear them all day so she won't pee in them. the new potty might work too. hope things get better.

Well off to make phone calls, again, to see if I can get my work done...
Old 07-26-2005, 03:30 PM

Jeni, that's Andy's DH in the group photo. Laura's on the left. Andy's in the middle with the purple and green maya wrap and I'm on the end with the red and white shirt

Miss E is making up for her goodness yesterday :

Old 07-26-2005, 04:01 PM

oh geez. I started to post earlier and was writing about how Luka is obsessed with my puter these days and how I can't really use it a whole lot when he's near, and then he pushed a bunch of buttons and messed with it and it froze, along with my post :

thanks for sharing the pics mamas. I can't believe it was 94 there. that's HOT. i know everyone thinks HI is hot, but it doesn't barely ever get into the 90s here.
you all looked like you were having fun, in any case!

Happy Birthday to miss T! woo hoo : 3 is the magic number! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

Jess- you're not invisible to US I'd say that if you're house is dirty and you don't have time to clean it but can afford to hire someone , then do it. I resisted for so long, but when I was really busy doing births I finally agreed to let someone come and clean 2x a month, or even 1x a month- best decision ever. I still clean a lot, but I don't have to clean everything. of course no one has cleaned here in ages and it's showing.

Heather and Nicole- heard it's HOT HOT HOT there. you all sitting inside all day long? dh said that pools get too hot too. i can't imagine.

Laura- re: iron. peds make such a stink about it. truly. BUT.... babies basically build up their iron stores at the end of pregnancy- like in the last 6 weeks I think (I should know exactly but the info is being excreted with my breastmilk....) of pregnancy. Since M was a preemie, then she's in a different boat, not having had that store up. HOWEVER, bm is perfect too, and I wonder if yours maybe has more iron because she was a preemie?? would be interesting to do some research on that. At the same time, I haven't checked a cereal box, but usually the iron they fortify with is not very absorbable (ferrous sulphate)- if she needs iron, you'd be better off imo giving her molasses or raisins or other high in iron foods.
ok, enough of that.

Luka is grasping at me. pick me up, pick me up.

Oh, and I forgot that yesterday was LUka's 6 month (by calendar) birthday! I was so wrapped up yesterday I forgot it. yay for Luka!
Old 07-26-2005, 04:25 PM

I LOVE the pictures!!! Yay!! Looks like you all had such a great time

Happy B-day Tess!!! You are a big girl now Three is a trip Kathy. I hope you all have a great day!

I'm freaking out, because Kobe starts KINDERGARTEN on Fri. How did my baby get so big?!?! (schools are year round here, if you are wondering why he starts in July)

Uh....forgot what else I was going to say. It was something important too. Damn!

Oh, Heidi - I will get some haba toys from you I was just thinking I needed to get some stuff.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:50 PM

rebeca : i : : : : :yawning: : : : : : : : : : : :ignore : bills a : : : i : : : : :

Old 07-26-2005, 07:02 PM

more:
: : : : : : : : i have a chawha and a beshon from christopher

Old 07-26-2005, 07:10 PM

Hey has anyone seen Jess lately?
j/k
hope someone replied to you.

Karen- yeah I remember them telling me that preemies generally need iron supplements but she had her iron checked in the hospital and it always came out fine. I think she'sd get better iron from natural foods and bm than the fortified stuff

Annie- congrats on him starting Kinder! Must be tough seeing your little one going off to school for the first time. So will you take any pics for us?

The pics came out great Andy and Sheri. Oh yeah Larry and K wasn't in the group shot cuz he was too busy running after K, after 2 hrs in the car who can blame her right :LOL

Oh yeah always wanted to ask you Karen what kind of method do you use to school your boys?

K had fun on her playdate. She got soaking wet and was happy as a clam. It was a hot one, but luckily there was shade.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:10 PM

more :Puke :

Old 07-26-2005, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malama
Heather and Nicole- heard it's HOT HOT HOT there. you all sitting inside all day long? dh said that pools get too hot too. i can't imagine.
It is a bit warm here We don't have a pool (didn't want one at this point in my parenthood), but my parent's pool isn't too bad. It is warm - kind of like cooler bath water. We have a huge covered patio, and it isn't too bad to sit out there and play. Eamon uses the hose to spray us and fill his little pool. The humidity is what makes it unbearable - 39% yesterday - YUCK!!! We are just not used to it, so when it is 105 and 39% humidity everyone complains!!!

H

User Tag List