June mommas with our 10 and 11month olds!!! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 04:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh...and it turns out I got one of those fraudulent paypal emails too, my filter just caught it and put it in my junk mail. I forwarded it to spoof@paypal.com just like the last one!!
#302 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 04:54 PM

raising my two sunshine children.

#303 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 05:22 PM

well, not totally crappy since I started menstruating, which was 11 wks pp. Just that I can tell the longer I go without it after having a baby, the worse it gets~and no help for it. Once my AF is over, I usually burst with energy for a couple days and get the house back in order, then settle in again. Yuck.
#304 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 05:27 PM

Zoo Poo, huh?:

sorry you feel crappy bama. i slept in til 11 today i can't believe it. i haven't been this tired in forever.

ok...i'm going to vent/overanalize the situation here, so feel free to skip it or laugh at me, which ever dh and i dtd friday night. saturday afternoon i got killer cramps and was so sure that af was making a grand apparence at the worst time ever since the diaper bag was in the car and i had no access to my tampons. we were at the car dealership trying to trade in dh's car and they were out test driving it so they could give us a trade in value. so, i'm sitting there while dh has ds so sure that it's going to be horrible and when i finally get the dumb diaper bag and get to the bathroom...nothing! i was litterally bent over in pain, like felt like eary labor. a typical sign for me that af is on the rampage. so, i'm really confused and in so much pain. we run to Walmart since it's next door and i was needing more tampons thinking that any minute now the flood gates would burst. we get home, still nothing. i relax on the couch after taking a motrin. dinner time, still nothing. by bed time my cramps are gone and i just feel super tired. we go to bed and i can't sleep. i get a terrible headache and toss and turn. don't go to sleep til 230! having to get up and pee 2x's, very weird for me. i'm very light headed today and get dizzy really easily. i still haven't tested yet. i'm only 2 days late now but still only on cd23. my past few cycles have been 21 days long. would i all the sudden get a long one again? but why all the pain and no af? that's what happened when ds was concieved. i'm just to chicken to test incase it's negitive. my fear is that if it's neg. then that could mean that i've got something weird going on...like PCOS. 2 big signs of it are shorter and heavier cycles. i've got both. i haven't been diagnosed with it, just endo. but it's common to have both or to get PCOS after beign diagnosed with endo. *sigh* sorry to bore everyone. just needed to vent. dh is tired of listening.

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
#305 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 05:28 PM

oh yeah....Happy Mother's Day Everyone! Ya'll are Awesome Mamas!!!

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
#306 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 05:32 PM

I never endo or anything, but all my cycles used to be killer. before dd I was in agony during af, then after I had her, one Aleve would kill the pain. Now, after S, I flood. I remember in December when we were on our househunting trip up here, and we were driving back and I was absolutely flooding. Like...as in, the tampon was nothing. We had to stop in at a Dollar General onthe way back and I went in and got pads and s uch and had to do emergency changing in the car real quick like. SO unusual. But it has happened twice since we moved here. I just don't produce the right amt of hormones...

You should test, since your cycles are wacky. You need to know, so you can get your prenatal care started early.
#307 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 05:58 PM

i've been on prenatal vite's since 6mths before we were ttc ds. i took them while nursing then kept taking them since we were relying on FAM and condoms. i have to reschedule with the mw anyway. i had to cancel my first appt. where i was supposed to go and meet her and such since it's a 30 mile drive and the gas i had needed to last til the following pay day. stupid oil companies and their price jacking:

#308 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 06:26 PM

#309 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 06:54 PM

the only way I could get a + pg test was to pay big bucks for the early detection tests...the ones that say they can detect 5 days before your period. with dd, I was literally 8 days after conception...and got a miraculous +. We had grieved so much over our losses, and part of our problem was that I didnt make enough hormones to turn a test +.

We prayed for an absolute miracle, because we were fairly sure I was pregnant. We tested and it turned positive.
#310 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 07:18 PM

awww, bama, that's a great story.

when i tested for ds i took 2 of the Walmart brand tests and both came back as *maybe*. finally i shelled out big $ for one of those digital ones and got a very clear *pregnant*. right now i've got a Dollar Tree one and i'm doubting that it would work this early but we don't have $$ for a fancy one:

#311 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by la mamita
some kind of push toy (right now he is using a cardboard box that he pushes around the room ),
Hate to break it to you Michelle, but he will probably continue pushing the box even if the bright new shiny toy is next to it!

anabellee: if af doesn't make an appearance by the end of the week, we might all have to take up a collection for some good pg tests for you! Sweeps week will be almost over by then and we'll have nothing left to speculate about!

Here's to Survivor tonight! I'm hoping for Terry to win, but I think Cirie could pull it off. Part of me thinks that she could do a lot with the money with her DH and 3 kids if she spent it well and that's why I'd like her to win as well. Terry, with his gov't background, should have his retirement and college expenses already saved up for. She's also not that athletically coordinated and I'm not either so it gives me hope that someday I could do that too.

Got to get Claire up from her late nap.

Michelle

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#312 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclisa
Hate to break it to you Michelle, but he will probably continue pushing the box even if the bright new shiny toy is next to it!
i know, this kid HATES toys.

#313 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 11:06 PM

Spud uses clothes baskets.

i caved and POAS...BFN. i'm tempted to get an early response test but dh doesn't get paid til Thursday. : can i hold out that long? i'm not sure. patience is not one of my better qualities

#314 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 11:12 PM

dd still up....she's fairly happy so i am not pushing it. normallly i would have put her to bed a long time ago

ok..she's inbed!

My dear friend across the way just brought me some lovely dark organic chocolate to help me during AF...ain't that sweet??
#315 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 11:13 PM

poas...bfn??? Anne, what in the world????
#316 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 11:14 PM

also....ds has 6 teeth crazy how fast they popped out. and....here's the big news....he's been falling asleep BY HIMSELF the past 2 nights he's gone to sleep without dh or i laying with him. we try to but he'll shove us out of his bed and cuddle with is Piglet my baby is growing up so fast.

#317 of 320 Old 05-14-2006, 11:15 PM

(POAS)peed on a stick...i tested with my crappy dollar tree test. i couldn't stand the wait. but it was a big fat negitive (BFN)

#318 of 320 Old 05-15-2006, 05:30 AM

Don't have the ability to stay awake and post much. Just read everything I had missed (I had only read to page 10). We have no teeth yet, no walking yet (tho he seems to want to pull up), lots of babbling and matching our rhythms with words tho the sounds aren't right, sleeping like a champ so I think the hospital has fallen out of his memory. Mother's Day was pretty good. DH was totally wonderful this morning but then the grandmas showed up. I'm surprised my eyes aren't stuck in the top of my head from rolling them. They are both passive-aggressive, control-freak martyrs. There's a whole long story, but I want to go to bed. I'm just happy that my reading has caught up so now I can sleep with out MDC guilt.

CYA!!!
#319 of 320 Old 05-15-2006, 10:42 AM

no guilt around here kathleen..sometimes we get days behind, and just have t o do a marathon catchup
#320 of 320 Old 05-15-2006, 02:54 PM - Thread Starter

This is just to long! I'll be back!

I'm back! http://www.mothering.com/discussions...89#post5131889

Here you go mommas!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page