June babies are one! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-28-2006, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well its finally just about everyone that is one! WOW!!!! We have a bunch of Oldies! What can your baby say? How much does your one year old weigh and what did he or she weigh at birth? Having another? Is your one year old walking? Talking?

Nolan is saying whats that? Quack quack cracker(and he never has them!) Ahwe(or Ali) Cup mom dad broom broom and probably more but I can't remember! BUT the kid can't walk or even stand on his own! Is anyones child excelling equally at both? His weight is 23lbs and was 9lbs20z at birth. No I am NOT having another! I have moments where I can't believe it has flown by but no yearnings for another! But hes the second here so i think that makes a differance! He is developing his own little curious personality! He pulled the baking pan out of the cupboard and proceeded to get in it! Hes been dancing to his fridge farm and LOVES to push cars around and go broom broom!

About enfamil step two. I think that is a personal decision. I have a can that was sent as a sample to me and a coupon that sadly expires on the 30th. If someone who uses them wants to pm me with your address I can try to get them in the mail to you today and I bet you would get it on the day it expires! (a race to get the coupon! LOL) But we are not using them I refuse to pay for it and he still nurses and when hes done nursing cows milk with meals will be fine for him. I've introduced cows milk during dinner. But even not nursing I think its to much money!

OMG finding themselves only worsens! DD will sit on the couch and we will find her and tell her that is private and to go to her room to do that. She will just go OKAY! and run upstairs DH just shakes his head! Nolan is still at the yarding on it stage!

OMG my period is much heavier! I have to change my clothes and my pad and tampon each time! I have to sleep with a towel under me and this is three periods now! Does it get better?

OMG I was told it would be green but I saw that myth busters too!

Well better get going! hope you all are doing great!
#2 of 3 Old 06-28-2006, 09:39 PM

I'll bite. Seth was 9lb 8oz at birth, now he is 25lbs. Big boy. He's been walking for about 3 months now, and he is starting to talk. He say's "mama" "dada" "baba" "dog" "bye-bye" "papa" and........."sh*t". Yeah, I need to start watching my potty mouth!!!!! Oh, and no, I'm not having another. Not yet at least. I AM getting a new puppy tomorow though if that counts. So I will have my hands full with a husband, 1 yr old, and 3 dogs. In a one bedroom apartment. lol.
#3 of 3 Old 06-28-2006, 09:59 PM

Sigh..we've been telling angel that there was already a new june thread going! We've been calling for her but our voices jsust echo in cyberspace....

Come on over to the new thread!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page