How much should my 10 mo old be peeing? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 07-26-2006, 10:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I feel silly asking this question. We've recently switched to cloth so I've noticed my son's pee schedule. The past few days, there have been times where his diaper is completely dry, even after 2-3 hours. Is that normal for his age? How do I know that he's getting enough fluids?

He still nurses a ton (at least 10 times a day/night, if not more) plus a bit of formula, and we offer water in a sippie a few times a day. I'm concerned because I have a history of low supply and I'm not sure he's getting enough breastmilk. Is the amount of times he pees a signal of how much he's getting, or is that just something to watch for as a newborn?

Thanks in advance.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page