Forum Jump: 

#241 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehbub
She wakes up pissed off.
I was just going to post the same thing about Marlow. She NEVER wakes up in a good mood...which is strange because Lee and I are morning people.

We always try to sound really cheery when she wakes up but she still is all crabs
#242 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 01:59 PM

Hi all. Wanted to join in. I am mom to Gianni Thomas born 6/10 and his big brother Marco. Great news is that last week we weighed in at 14lbs (yay Gianni! yay boobs!) for 2 mos check. He is a giant compared to Marco who came 5 weeks early. Bad news is that big brother Marco caught a cold from toddler friends and now Gianni has it. Marco was never sick this early and I feel so sad...guilty really. I saw those runny toddler noses...But he is getting all those antibodies and doesn't have a fever or anything so hope he is over it quick!

Here, here to these summer babies. Aren't they beautiful?! (well all babies really) It has been great getting out more than we did w/Marco who was a November baby the year we had a giant snow storm and flu bugs all over.

My hat is off to you first time mommies---you are doing great. I know I couldn't hear that enough the first time!

xxoo
#243 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 02:31 PM

I haven't posted on here for a while, so I thought I would write a little update..by the way you all have beautiful babes..I love reading about them as well. Little Marley is about 7 weeks old and doing awesome! She is such a smiler! DS didn't smile until he was I think 3 months old, this one smiles all the time! She is so content, still loves her paci-but is still quick to tell us if she doesn't want it too. She has been VERY squirmy at night lately. I don't think I slept much at all last night, she kicks and punches me and squeaks..usually when she acts like this it ends in a puke or poop episode but the past few nights there was NO end.Other than that life is good. I love being a mommy to two. DS is getting a little hard to manage, he is almost 20 months and really asserting his "opinions". He doesn't talk yet and so it makes it quite the yelling event. He also feels the need to take short naps and get up around 5-5:30...so this makes for a fussy toddler! He is still my sweetheart though!
Do any of you live on the beach? I live at the beach and have not had the nerve to take both kids down there by myself..I just wondered if any one had tips for handling two by the water! I know most will say just sling the little one, but I try to leave her in the shade. Is there a good way I am not thinking of to shade her while in the sling? When do you start using sunscreen? Well, the little one needs me... I will try to figure out how to post a pic on the other thread..so you can all meet baby Marley
#244 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 02:58 PM

NCJen, we took Sam to the beach a few weeks ago, and DH wore her in the sling when we went in the ocean. As long as his back was to the sun, she was fine and shaded.

We started using organic sunscreen on her when she was about 2 months old (almost her due date) and haven't had any problems. When we started being outside for extended periods of time, I started slathering her up, but again, the sunscreen is organic, so it's not as harsh on her skin, and smells REALLY good.

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#245 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BoyzMum
Hi all. Wanted to join in. I am mom to Gianni Thomas born 6/10 and his big brother Marco. Great news is that last week we weighed in at 14lbs (yay Gianni! yay boobs!) for 2 mos check. He is a giant compared to Marco who came 5 weeks early. Bad news is that big brother Marco caught a cold from toddler friends and now Gianni has it. Marco was never sick this early and I feel so sad...guilty really. I saw those runny toddler noses...But he is getting all those antibodies and doesn't have a fever or anything so hope he is over it quick!

Here, here to these summer babies. Aren't they beautiful?! (well all babies really) It has been great getting out more than we did w/Marco who was a November baby the year we had a giant snow storm and flu bugs all over.

My hat is off to you first time mommies---you are doing great. I know I couldn't hear that enough the first time!

xxoo

Congrats on your ds. Marco is my brothers name.
#246 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 04:07 PM

Welcome 2BoyzMom! Our kiddos are really close in age. My dd was born 11/7/01 and Max on 6/20.

Kelly SO glad that you are ok and echo the pp's who said to drink your water when you sit down to check in here. Why, that IS a big glass of water you're drinking right now, isn't it? Take care, mama

I'm jealous of all these pretty slings. Mine are plain black (a ring sling I never use) and khaki. Guess I'm in need of a little variety & spice in the sling dept.

It's been hot here again ... Max has pretty much been hanging out nude or just in a dipe. I sorta envy him

Hope all you mamas and babes are having good weeks so far!

knit.gifKara~ Rockin' Granola wife to Christopher and mama to J (Nov. '01), M (June '06), L (May '08) and stork-girl.gif (edd 8/3/11)
2011:  a year to Make Do, Do Without, or Do It Ourselves 
#247 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 04:14 PM

God, I'm obsessed with slings. Right after I got the Hotsling, I ordered a meitai from Babyhawk. It's reversible, so dh picked a print and I picked one. It's going to be so cute. My justification is that I plan to have more kids.

Thanks to everyone who offered me kind words about being away from dh.

Welcome, 2BoyzMum. Where in Oregon art thou? I'll be moving to Portland in September.

Now, I must read through all the posts. I just skimmed.
#248 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCjen
Do any of you live on the beach? I live at the beach and have not had the nerve to take both kids down there by myself..I just wondered if any one had tips for handling two by the water! I know most will say just sling the little one, but I try to leave her in the shade. Is there a good way I am not thinking of to shade her while in the sling? When do you start using sunscreen? Well, the little one needs me... I will try to figure out how to post a pic on the other thread..so you can all meet baby Marley
I don't live at the beach, but we've been - here's one way I carried baby to deal with my older kids: http://home.comcast.net/~ldenja/highbackozy1.jpg - I think papayapetunia has some loverly pix of a mesh ring sling she took to the beach too. It also helps that I went with another adult, so I also brought a big umbrella and when baby was content, I could lay him on a towel under the umbrella to shade him.

One time when Mikey was out in the sun at a birthday party on a hot day, I just used the sunblock too. It was one time and he had no reaction...you could always try a mild sunblock in a small area and see if baby reacts b4 you go to the beach just to try it out.

I the beach!

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

#249 of 510 Old 08-16-2006, 11:36 PM

Long time no post, mamas! Hi!!

Been busy learning how to be a good, happy, energetic parent to two under 2 whilst sleep deprived and riding the caffeine habit again after nearly a decade off caffeine. Coffee is is glorious thing.

Sebastian had his 8 week WBV Tuesday. They confirmed again that he isn't showing any signs of long term problems resulting from birth trauma, which is a big relief. He's very alert, very smiley and sociable already. I don't remember Qualia being so interactive so early. He's got the BEST laugh. (Don't they all?) Makes me melt every time.

And he's huuuuuge. I got him all nakey and put him on the scale at the doctor's office, fully expecting him to have topped 14 pounds. The little dude's over SIXTEEN pounds already. No wonder my arms have been so tired! I thought I was just being a wuss. Love those chubby, chubby legs.

Have a lovely weekend, mamas!
#250 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 12:54 AM

I had Ruby weighed yesterday when I went to get a pap at my MW's office.... I think she's one of the small ones in our group She weighted in at 10lbs 11 oz. Of course my first concern is that she's not growing fast enough... but then again, I'mnot a very big person, and neither is Ryan. She's definitley gaining within a normal range... I just need to not worry about such things!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#251 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 02:15 AM

NCJen, they make slings that block UV rays...

Or, you could sling and carry an umbrella...

Or, you could wear a big-ass hat that shades the babe...

Or, the babe could wear a hat...Flap Happy is a good brand...

That's all I've got.
#252 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiromama
I just need to not worry about such things!
Would that we could stop the worry engines, eh? The LC at our hospital finally set me straight today: some babies have green poop. End of story. Let it go.

Nevie was 11 lb, 15 oz today! Wowza. That's 9 oz in the last week alone. But she's still long enough that she doesn't look like a total chunk.

So I went to this Mommy & Me group at the hospital today ~ for breastfeeding moms. I had to bite my tongue at many points. I definitely don't think I'm the AP/lactivist poster child, but for pete's sake. One of the ladies had a 7 1/2 mo. old and she proudly claimed "He bit me, I bled, we're done" and trotted out the formula. Another announced, with fake shame (you know what I mean), that she started adding rice cereal to her daughter's bottle at 2 mos so she'd sleep through the night. She was kind of giving this as advice and I just wanted to shout "no!" and state all the reasons why that was a bad idea just so none of the other mommies would go do that. It's hard to keep quiet when ignorant, harmful, selfish tactics are being flouted as acceptable practice. Luckily the group got big enough that there were some fun gals there with cute babies and we just chatted and watched our babes flirt with eachother. So... I'll just keep my big mouth shut and be happy that I am doing good things for my incredibly healthy little girl. And, if anyone ever *asks* my opinion, I'll be ready to share it ;-)

Thanks for letting me vent! Whew. I feel better. And I didn't even touch the subject of labor/delivery...

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
#253 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 11:10 AM

Megs, I totally understand! My mom group is definitely much more mainstream than my own personal beliefs, but I have convinced almost every mama there to use slings with their next babes, gave herbal supplements to one mama with supply problems, and helped another mama pick out cloth diapers and walked her through how to fold prefolds, using Sam as an example. This last mama is having a boy September 1 (scheduled c-section at 38 weeks...couldn't do anything about that one!) and she asked me for info on circumcision when she heard me telling another mom that DH and I decided that if this is a boy we're going to leave the hospital with our whole baby!

They all think I'm nuts for going through 33 hours of unmedicated labor, and wanting to do it again (not the 33 hours part!!) with this new baby. Throw in the cloth diapers, sling and non circumcision, and I'm a freak!

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#254 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 11:37 AM

meg, i understand all to well also!! thankfully i've got some great moms that im closest to in our playgruop that are as crunchy as me actually, there's only one lady in our playgroup that formula fed. 2 of my closest gal pals also are MDC mama's!! it would be so difficult to be in a group setting where no one shared your beliefs. what would you talk about?!!
#255 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 01:09 PM

Slings--
we have a kissaluv sling (no longer made and i really need a new one lol ) kozy karrier, moby wrap, OTSBH, NOJO, snuggle bug sling... and we're hoping to get an ergo soon!

Hannah is 8 wks already She'll be 2 months on saturday. WOW! where has all the time gone?! She loves her slings and sleeps most of the time in them, we went to the zoo the other day and the park yesterday for signing class. She LOVES being outside. We're finally in ALL cloth! yay - have been for a couple weeks but we don't have much of a stash so we're having to wash the dipes and do laundry every single day, but it's not too bad! We are in the process of buying a house,just waiting for everything to get put in place! Put our offer in yesterday so we'll see what happens I'm kind of excited though because it'll be our first house of our own! No more renting houses!!! We have a busy 2 weeks starting tomorrow. We've got a bunch of relatives and close family friends coming in, next week we're having Hannah's baptism and my mom's 50th surprise party.

Well i'm off to catch up!!

Oh ya! I do have a question, what kind of dipes do you use for night time? or in the day even? We need to get more but I'm not sure of what kinds to get and a reasonable price...?..
#256 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 04:32 PM

This is kinda but..

Sometimes I wonder what wouldv'e happened if I hadn't of taken castor oil to help my labor start. I mean, I'm definitely not one to live in the past or dwell on the things that I cannot change but I guess it just makes me kind of sad, in a way, when I think about it sometimes. Like I totally intervined on nature. I'm a true believer in saying, "everything happens for a reason."

I was 41w 6d pg w/ a mw that would only see me to 42w. I figured I better try something since there was no sure sign that babe was coming within a day and there was no way in hell I'd check myself in a hospital (unless a major complication obviously) and I wasn't completely comfortable w/ an uc. So ya, I took some oil and it put me into labor. But what if he was supposed to be a 10 month babe, ya know? What if he was just waiting for July? It was only a week away. Maybe my labor would have been alot shorter had I NOT taken castor oil. Ugh, there are so many things I can sit here and ponder on. *sigh*

On the bright side though, he was born exactly 2wks before dd's bday and since he was born 1wk before July 1st, it gave us a whole week to be at our house in Cali before we had to go. So, on the flipside it was sort of perfect that he was born when he was. But .... I guess I'll always wonder 'what if.'
#257 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 04:36 PM

Hey everyone. Meg, wow, that's so sad about the mom who quit bfing because she got bit. It's like she's punishing him as if he was naughty or something, and the punishment is pretty harsh. And the rice cereal...sheesh.

Anyway, I do think the best way to convert people is through example. I have had so many people ask me about my slings and cloth diapers and I have at least three friends who say they are going to CD with their next babes. Two of my friends are swearing that Talula is so content because I sling her. I've had grandma's come up and ask me where they can buy a sling for their pregnant daughters. I haven't even tried to convert anybody.

haleighsmilkbar, I use Fuzzi Bunz exclusively. I may switch to BumGenius though, because FBs are going to cost 17.95 now, the same price as BGs, but BGs are one size fits all, so I don't have to buy a whole other set in a few months. Cottonbabies.com lets you try a BG for two weeks and get your money back if you don't like it. It has a better adjustable waist too, which I think I may like better. I can't help you with the reasonable price thing though!

Well, Day 2 of no Dh. We have talked on the phone a million times, and he's getting things accomplished nicely. I miss him though. It sounds stupid, but I don't feel safe without him here. I had nightmares last night.

Talula went in the ocean again yesterday. We had fun. She's a water baby, that's for sure.
#258 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 04:48 PM

Wow, megs. I'm glad you found somemoms to chat with.

We use Fuzzibunz... mostly handme downs and used ones, so I got great deals. when we need to move up to mediums I might try bum genius also... i dont' htink we're getting as many mediums as we have smalls. but these go up to 16 lbs, and since Ruby is a little girl... we might be in these for a while.
I also use prefolds and soakers or prorap covers. I like these for daytime... not nightime.

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#259 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 04:55 PM

Just wanted to mention our little victory...

Sam slept 5 1/2 hours straight last night!!! DH came to bed at around midnight, after trying to get her down, and I finally got her down at about 12:30, and then she slept straight through 'til 6am! It only took 13 wks of being home! :

Now I just wish I could sleep. I'm still terrified that I'll miss hearing her, even though the monitor is right beside my head. I really do need to learn to trust myself though, because with the new baby on the way, I need all the rest I can get. Only 13wks pg and the teeny tiny bladder thing has already started. :

#260 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 05:21 PM

we're going w/ growing greens one size mainly. i like the fact that they're hemp/cotton blend. i do plan on getting some other random brands used off the tp though. like some aio's.
#261 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoMama7
This is kinda but..

Sometimes I wonder what wouldv'e happened if I hadn't of taken castor oil to help my labor start. I mean, I'm definitely not one to live in the past or dwell on the things that I cannot change but I guess it just makes me kind of sad, in a way, when I think about it sometimes. Like I totally intervined on nature. I'm a true believer in saying, "everything happens for a reason."

I was 41w 6d pg w/ a mw that would only see me to 42w. I figured I better try something since there was no sure sign that babe was coming within a day and there was no way in hell I'd check myself in a hospital (unless a major complication obviously) and I wasn't completely comfortable w/ an uc. So ya, I took some oil and it put me into labor. But what if he was supposed to be a 10 month babe, ya know? What if he was just waiting for July? It was only a week away. Maybe my labor would have been alot shorter had I NOT taken castor oil. Ugh, there are so many things I can sit here and ponder on. *sigh*

On the bright side though, he was born exactly 2wks before dd's bday and since he was born 1wk before July 1st, it gave us a whole week to be at our house in Cali before we had to go. So, on the flipside it was sort of perfect that he was born when he was. But .... I guess I'll always wonder 'what if.'
Well, I will answer this because I think I pushed the idea on you a little bit, back when we were both going pretty overdue, and we did it "together" that morning!

What if he wasn't ready? What if he wasn't meant to be born yet? Then the castor oil would not have worked for you! Everything I've ever read and every mw I've ever asked says the same thing: castor oil only starts labor when you're completely ready and right on the verge of going into labor yourself; it can sort of "tip you over the edge" if you're right there. If you or your baby isn't ready, then castor oil does what it did for me - which is, not a darn thing except make me the sickest I've ever been, sitting on the can for two hours straight, moaning in agony, with not a contraction in sight! (sorry TMI)

Hope that makes you feel better

Kerriintactlact.gif blessed single mama to Teresa 8/2/02blahblah.gif, Madeleine 5/28/04dust.gif, Andrew 6/25/06jammin.gif, and Isabelle ribboncesarean.gif11/27/08energy.gif

#262 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 06:04 PM

more on the castor oil....

Thanks to that morning, I can no longer drink root beer, which I used to LOVE! I mixed the castor oil into a root beer float, and....ugh, I could gag just thinking about it!....now thanks to the thought of that oily crap rising to the top of the soda no matter how much I stirred it....even the smell of root beer makes me want to :Puke

Kerriintactlact.gif blessed single mama to Teresa 8/2/02blahblah.gif, Madeleine 5/28/04dust.gif, Andrew 6/25/06jammin.gif, and Isabelle ribboncesarean.gif11/27/08energy.gif

#263 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 06:30 PM

Oh, this is funny about the castor oil stuff... when my due date came & went, my MIL started telling me (through my dh) about all the ways she tried to kick-start labor with her 1st. She said "don't do the castor oil -- it will only give you the sh*ts." now, to fully appreciate this comment, you have to know that my MIL is one of the softest-spoken women I know and was a Sister of the Holy Names for 8 years... It really cracks me up when she uses "bad" words.

That would SUCK to lose your taste for root beer!!

i'm enjoying reading about all the CDs. I haven't started with those yet because of location (Okinawa). When we get back to somewhere that I can be in a cd circle, I'd like to start.

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
#264 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 07:03 PM

We're just now strting full-time CDing because my MIL gave us close to 400 disposable dipes when I was pg (imagine the stash I'd have if she'd bought cloth like we wanted!!) and we're just now done with them.

We've got enough prefolds and covers to last us almost 2 days now, but I definitely need new prefolds...mine are 30 years old!! My mom bought them to CD my siblings and I, and she started with my sister in 1977. Good to know those things really last! They're just not that absorbant anymore.

Brad changed his first poopy cloth dipe last night and freaked out. He came to bed and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do." He'd hung the plastic bag with the diaper in it on the back porch so that it wouldn't stink up the house. He's so cute!

#265 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 07:14 PM

I did the castor oil thing too and of course he wasn't born for another week! Thankfully it didn't spoil me to rootbeer, cuz I love the stuff!!! sorry bundlefish

Cd'ing, we're a random household. I've got all of mine on the trading post and diaperswappers.com gently used. My fav's are kissaluvs and wallypop's fitteds, we do prefolds too. For covers I like bumkins and bummis sww's. I also like wallypop's wool covers. For aio's and pockets, we've have wallypop pockets and aio's, both of which work great! I also like daisydoodles. All the wallypop stuff we bought new, cuz her prices are fantastic!!! A pocket is only $9.50, whereas a fuzzi bunz sells new for almost $18 bucks!!! I don't know how much they differ in durability, but so far they've worked great for us. Also reasonably priced is the kushies aio's. They worked great for us in the nb size and I bought some in the small size and they seem to be working good now too, but I've heard that they're not great for a heavy wetter or a toddler. HTH
#266 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehbub
We're just now strting full-time CDing because my MIL gave us close to 400 disposable dipes when I was pg (imagine the stash I'd have if she'd bought cloth like we wanted!!) and we're just now done with them.

We've got enough prefolds and covers to last us almost 2 days now, but I definitely need new prefolds...mine are 30 years old!! My mom bought them to CD my siblings and I, and she started with my sister in 1977. Good to know those things really last! They're just not that absorbant anymore.

Brad changed his first poopy cloth dipe last night and freaked out. He came to bed and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do." He'd hung the plastic bag with the diaper in it on the back porch so that it wouldn't stink up the house. He's so cute!
Have you tried stripping the diapers? Just put them in the washer with some Dawn dishwashing detergent and rinse them twice. It may help. And wow 400 diapers already! Good luck!
#267 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisap
Have you tried stripping the diapers? Just put them in the washer with some Dawn dishwashing detergent and rinse them twice. It may help. And wow 400 diapers already! Good luck!
I haven't tried that...thanks for the tip!

Keep in mind that 400 is 13 weeks worth! That's right on par when you figure an average of 40-45 dipes per week for infants.

#268 of 510 Old 08-17-2006, 10:57 PM

OMG- Just say no to castor oil!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Well i have not posted in a while glad to see most of you are doing well,and my best wishes to all who have been ill.

Olivia is 7wks old and doing well she is a very aggresive nurser and sleeps very well 8:30-2:30 but shes not fully awake mostly i wake her cuz my boobs are killing me! .

Last night she slept 9:30-5:45ish after a 1hr scream fest she was gassy she calmed down after i gave her mylacon. I on the other hand woke up wet!!!

We have only had a few cd accidents (when daddy changes her)we use fuzzy buns aio's and cpf w/prowraps. we have had more talking and smiles this week it makes me excited for all the fun to come. I just love it when they find there hands/feet..

I am loving all those baby pics,all those chubby cheeks.you feed them well mamas. And i for the life of me cannot figure out how to post pics.
im not that great at my comp skills (should have payed more att in comp class):

I bought a Ultimate baby wrap : I love it! Has anyone made one????

Sorry to ramble ,chat soon

/NIKI/

Doing what I can to make better choices every day!
#269 of 510 Old 08-18-2006, 01:21 AM

Well, I loved Fuzzi Bunz, used them for more than a year with DD2, but then decided to go back to sposies with this babe and sold 'em all on eBay : I know, I know....I am lame, and I miss how cute the CDs looked, but I just couldn't keep up with all the laundry for all 5 of us just in terms of clothes, towels, sheets, etc. - let alone 2 kids' worth of dipes!

Slings on the other hand - different story - I am a complete babywearing addict! I have so many different carriers, but my current fave is my silk Zolo, I have this one and I love it - green is my favorite color and it's just so gorgeous, people stop me all the time and ask where I got it! I also have a cotton Zolo that I like a lot. I love my Hotsling too, it's so quick and easy to get DS in and out - but it's a little small on me right now because of the extra weight : My newest purchase is a Moby D that I just got last week, and it's awesome! I always wanted a Moby Wrap but I thought they were kinda boring just in solid colors (I'm more of a pattern kinda gal) so I was so thrilled when they started making the Moby D with the pretty silk panels! If you haven't seen them go here and put your cursor over the Moby D swatches - I got the red silk on black. :

Babywearing is so NOT common around here - and the few moms I see whose babies are not in strollers are Bjorns, not slings. I get stares and comments all the time! The best is when people get closer and see Andrew's little head and act surprised to see a baby! So many people gasp and say, "Wow! There's a baby in there!" I'm always like....uh....what do they think I'm carrying around next to my body, a sack of flour??? I wonder what they think is in there! Today I had a woman say, "You know, I was trying to figure out what was in there, I thought maybe you were just being really overprotective of your purse!"

#270 of 510 Old 08-18-2006, 01:33 AM

Damnit, BFM. Now I'm obsessing over the Moby D. I like the one you got, and I like the black silk too...Dh will kill me.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page