November 05 Mamas~ August chit chat - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 183 Old 08-31-2006, 01:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mn, try taking him to the potty RIGHT when he's waking up from nap or in the morning. He's half awake, half asleep. That's how we started. You just gotta help them make that connection mentally (here's the potty, mama makes the noise, I go pee now).

I was so proud. Tonight at a potluck (of course) FSB made the "pee sign" - in our family, rubbing your hands together like handwashing, as it's an audible sign at night or if they're in the carseat - and I took him and he went. Awww.
#182 of 183 Old 09-01-2006, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter
I am so about an east coast meet up! I am pretty near central east coast here in NC. We totally have space if people want to meet up here and stay with us. Let's consider it, for this fall maybe around late October?
Way more of this thread to catch up on, but wanted to say hi and an East Coast meet-up sounds great. I'm a mile or two from Gunter and can put people up here, to . . .
#183 of 183 Old 09-01-2006, 08:19 PM

I started a September thread... go here!

Postpartum doula & certified breastfeeding educator, mama to an amazing girl (11/05) and a wee little boy (3/13).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page