mamas of nov/dec 02 babes - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-29-2003, 12:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lots has been going on since I last post. My mom has been in town and we've been going like mad My mommy left today and I'm really . I only see her maybe once a year as she lives really really far away! DH does not get along so he is very glad the visit is over and does not have compassion on my feelings being upset that she has gone . I just wish he could let me just miss her and enjoy her. . . Well anyway, Abram is so big!!
He is just rolling and rolling to get to anything he wants(not really sure he'll ever crawl) he is also so interactive with his sister. They are as cute as can be playing with each other No teeth yet but should have some soon.
Emma was crawling and pulling herself up by this time (she took her first step at 8 months and was walking by 9). I am happy that Abram looks as though he is going to stay my baby boy for awhile.
We went to the hot springs pool yesterday and He loves it!! Very cute just laying in his float and taking in the scene! Really life has been crazy looking forward to just some normalcy in our lives, back to our routine I guess. Well mamas you all take good care of yourself

Mama of 4 all born at home : Mothering
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2003, 01:10 AM

sky-dancer - i hear ya! i get so tired around 6ish and i keep telling myself i'll get to bed early. all 3 girls are usually out by 8:30pm, so i load the dishwasher, do laundry if necessary and then login to MDC usually around 9ish. before i know it, it's 11 or midnight and i say, okay, i'll just surf for one more thing and then it's 1am and it always takes me awhile to fall asleep and then it's 2am and usually isabel would get up around 3am. but she's been going to 5am the last week or so, and that would be lovely to keep up that habit.

hang in there, and don't change diapers at night unless they're poopy! what are you crazy, girl? my girls are in cloth and can go 12+ hours w/no sign of diaper rash and w/my new diapering system, nary a leak either! let that baby sleep and yourself!

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

Old 05-29-2003, 03:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello everybody. How is everyone and thier children doing tonight (this morning) I wenbt to bed 45 minutes ago. I cam ein here to grab Avas binky and here I sit.

She has had a very bad diaper rash for the last couple of weeks. I thinis carrots. that is too bad. Anyway, it was starting to look bad and then we went swimming today. the watewr was freaking cold. Like leg numbing cold. I can't believe she even tolerated it but she loved it. Splashed and playewd and squeeled the whole time. When we got home her rash was almost gone. who would have thunk ice water and chlorine would help a diaper rash so much.

After we went swimming we went to a friends house and she actuallyplayed with the baby there. they were having the best time just "talking" to each other and touching each other. it was very cute.

i just have to say I think I have the cutest,sweetest happiest baby on the planet. I wish all of my children had (were) like this. She is just so dang easy. I totally get the "Is she a good baby ?" question now. it still annoys me but htis is what they are asking about. She is not just a good baby she is the best baby. Oh, it is going too fast It makes more than just a little bit sad.

I have to leave her with a sitter for the firat time tomarrow. I am not ready but I have to go back to work this weekend (we are having a big sale) Tomarrow is just for a couple of hours. but Saturday is supposed to be all day. 10 hours. not going to happen. Why doesn't dh get it. I can't just leave her for the first time for 10 freaking hours.1 feeding ina row. That is all I can miss. so maybe I will work for a few hours and then come nurse her and play a while until she falls asleep and then go back to work for a while and come back when she wakes up.

The truest answer to violence is love. The truest answer to death is life. The only prevention for violence is for the heart to have no violence within it.  We cannot prevent evil through any system devised by mankind. But we can grapple with evil and defeat it, but only with love—real love.

Old 05-30-2003, 02:20 AM

rose/skydancer, i am just about over remembering my nights, they are so hectic and i can't do much about them. on a bad night i wake at least ten times which is a couple a week and on a good night i wake five or six times which is the rest of them. due to ruby teething and ds2 still mostly nursing and at night. and my ds4 waking once or twice from stress or needing to pee. at least from what i can remember. i'm getting good at passing out, and am finally learning to nurse two at a time half asleep.

i'm glad y'all thought my house is nice. it can be but right now it is the one thing i have to get together, especially before she starts crawling which will be anytime soon. i'm frustrated i haven't been able to do the thousand projects i need to do since it is seventy years old. i mean like repairing a hole in my back porch that i have fallen in recently. or putting a spring on the back door so the door will swing shut. and i haven't done anything close to mopping since before she was born, sweeping is pretty rare already.

rebx, i'll have to get back to you about the red dining room. it's a dark red somewhat orange. i have a benjamin moore swatch book i can look at. what i do or did is buy any decent oops paint and mix them and amend with craft paint if needed. i can never pick a perfect color since it depends on light fixtures of the room and sunlight. and the room was originally wallpapered and only some would come off so there is a texture as well.....

i've been close to depressed. i'm working to get the heck out of it since i figured it out. we thought we would try to get a vacation to the beach but dh is feeling bad again, like laying in the van hurts too much. i'm sleep deprived and needing time alone badly since dh is home all the time and goes to bed after i do and the kids wake me up at the crack of dawn.

rambling and venting
Old 05-30-2003, 02:06 PM

I don't even let myself look at the clock after 8pm anymore. That's about when I try to get DD down to bed. I nurse her to sleep in the bed and tiptoe out so I can have a couple hours to myself. Often she doesn't let me tiptoe out and I'm stuck there all night, or she does and I get busy with other things and stay up waaay too late. So the next day I'm either cranky because I didn't get any time to myself or I'm exhausted. She wakes between 5am and 8am. She wakes 3-8 times inbetween but I don't get out of bed. I nurse her back to sleep. I'd like to change her diaper, but don't. Having her sleep in a wet diaper all night really slows down our EC, but oh well. The EC is going really well besides. We bought a seat for our toilet and now she uses that, since she can sit up on her own.

It was tough for me when my mom's visit ended as well. We had a huge long-distance bill the following month.

Sandra, how did the day go?

Casina, I am so sorry you're feeling depressed and have no help. Is there some way you could get a vacation without DH and all the kids? Or even do something small for yourself? I won a free massage and am making DH take time off work to sit with the baby in the waiting room while I r-e-l-a-x.
Old 06-01-2003, 04:33 PM

Old 06-02-2003, 02:01 AM

Casina, I can't even begin to imagine tandem nursing at night. Do you get any at all?

Greenfaeriedog your daughter is beautiful. The reality tv pic says it all . Like your dd my ds doesn't often go off to sleep at night unless I stay in there with him. This is probably a good thing because I get more sleep. Sometimes though I can out of the room and get a bit of time to catch up on various chores and MDC stuff but not often. The other night it took 40 minutes of nursing and then 40 mins of singing and slinging before sleep came.

Still there's something pretty special about singing my little one to sleep and feeling him moving into the other realm where dreams are. His little body gets heavier, his breathing deepens, his atmosphere becomes peaceful and yielding and then I breathe in that sweet smell of mama's milk and spit up and soft baby skin and silky hair...what can be more sacred than this?
Old 06-02-2003, 06:38 PM

You mamas make me want my own family website. Greenfaeriedog - I love the photos of both of your babies!
Casina - Thanks for the paint info. Now I know why I loved the wall color so much - I helped my best friend paint a room about the same color, about the same way. We mixed up paint remnants and some artists acrylics, and rubbed it into her plaster walls with an old dishrag. So pretty!

We've had a crappy 2 weeks. I thought Ava was getting over her coughing-barfing sickness, but in the middle of the night on Thurs/Fri, she started wheezing when she coughed...She stopped when I nursed & cuddled her, so we made it through the night without a trip to the ER. We spent Friday morning and afternoon at the ped's office & wandering the halls of the childrens hospital, looking for the radiology dept. When we finally found it, Ava got a set of chest x-rays - A first for both of us. Pediatric chest x-rays involve a sort of plexiglass cage with leather straps, and Ava didn't like it one bit (I don't know my way around the emoticons, but if there's one with a screaming baby & a freaked-out mama, that's what's needed here). Then, it was back to the ped's office with the x-rays, where it was decided that Ava has a mild case of viral pneumonia.

So, we've spent the weekend being very mellow, taking lots of steamy showers and nursing every hour-or-so. We've got our humidifier plugged in around the clock - It helps a lot, but is so noisy, it's like having a diesel truck idling in the bedroom. Still, I'm so glad our doc didn't admit her to the hospital!

I'm looking forward to having a healthy, happy baby again...I hope all of you & your babes are well!
Old 06-02-2003, 07:32 PM

Ava's day with grandma went swell. Can you say "Mom-who?". She was fussing a little when I walked in the door (MIL swears she had just started) and started giggling when she saw me though. (that beats my 3 year old who scears "GO AWAY!!" when I walk through the door at grandmas house). she wouldn't take a bottle but ate the solids i sent and was happy all day. Dang, i should get out more often.

Things here are going great. We discovered the source of her rash. Carrots. easy enough to fix. no more carrots.

Green- your dd is beautiful! . Too cute!

The truest answer to violence is love. The truest answer to death is life. The only prevention for violence is for the heart to have no violence within it.  We cannot prevent evil through any system devised by mankind. But we can grapple with evil and defeat it, but only with love—real love.

Old 06-02-2003, 07:36 PM

Rebecca - sorry about your little Ava's sickness. And about the x-raays. It kinda sucks but it is the quickest, least painful way to have them done. Crying is good because it insures a good picture and reduces the likely hoood of her having to repeat the process. We were fortunate the last time that they were very compassionate. the techs were actually running back and forth to make it as quick an painless as possible. And it sounds like they let you stay with her which is good. They won't let me stay at our peds office. It really sucks. but it would be hard to drag all the kids in anyway so I have never tried to fight it.

Anyway, i hope she feels better soon.

Old 06-03-2003, 12:25 AM

Quote:
that beats my 3 year old who scears "GO AWAY!!" when I walk through the door at grandmas house
lilyka - :LOL this is so my 2yo. she's never said it to me *yet* but she often says it to dh or my dad or fil - "go away ranpa (Grandpa), no yike (like) you, only yuv (love) ramma pawpaw (Grandma Paula) OR rammaro (Grandma Rose)" OR "no yike you dada, onyee (only) yike mama today"

poor guys. she's a gal's gal.

so, to make this baby related. isabel is starting to pull up on furniture now. WHAT!!?!?!? she's only 6 months old. where is my baby she crawls across the room and does it pretty now. her hair (what little she has) is starting to curl.

check out her new pix on my website. look at that one where maria is holding her up at the zoo - does she look just 6 mos old to you?

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

Old 06-05-2003, 01:52 AM

ack! we're on the second page! how are you mommas? i seriously want to know, but i've got to go to so i will anxiously await your posts tomorrow!

Old 06-05-2003, 02:01 AM

dude! we are on the fifth page. where have you been!! J/K

Oh that picture of them at the zoo is soooooooooo cute.

Took Avy to the Dr. today and this time we came home with previcid. Now he thinks the rattle is reflux. I guess it is worth a shot.

Old 06-05-2003, 02:14 AM

Well...Sam is sitting up by himself now for long periods of time. He is also biting the crap out of my nipples...OUCH!!! I yell, I talk in a stern voice with a "mean" look on my face, and he just laughs at me. My boobies hurt!! :LOL He's been really grumpy at night, and I'm thinking those 2 bottom teeth are gonna pop through any day.

He laughs a lot, and is always smiling at everyone. We can't go anywhere without someone commenting on that, or on the fact that he is a super chub-o-rama...I swear, how would they feel if I said to them,"looks like you don't ever miss a meal". This exact thing has been said to my six month old sweetie!!
Grrr....maybe I'm too sensitive.

I LOVE being a Mommy....

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
Old 06-05-2003, 02:16 AM

Why are both of the Avas sick? I hope they start feeling better soon!

Leighanne, your website makes me want two more girls. Isa sounds so VERY precocious.

Thank you for your compliments on my webpage. We got some great video today of the dog running helter skelter around the room and the baby laughing hysterically at her. Mari's never laughed so much in her life. Very poignant because Teeka (dog-baby) has breast cancer and is getting a lumpectomy Friday. I know this thread is for kids, not pets, but please keep us in your thoughts.

Meg
Old 06-05-2003, 09:49 AM

hello all, i am a new member of mdc. i have a 6mo old, or will be on june 8th. we are sitting up and teething, though i think she's been teething for ever.

our big thing right now is that my dd is waking up about every hour or so at night. sometimes she actually wants to nurse, but most of the time she just seems restless, and the only way to get her back to sleep is to let her nurse! so its a little exhausting right now, but she sleeps with us, so that is better. it is all worth it though, when she break herself off and turns in to cuddle right next to me. i just loe that!
Old 06-05-2003, 04:27 PM

My Ava isn't sick. She has just had this congestion since she was 3 days old. we try out a new theory of what it might be at each well baby visit. It is almost amusing at this point. It doesn't cause a lot of problems. When she trues to laugh to hard she ends up coughing. I think thta is why it took her so long to laugh. It seems to be getting better. It is worse in themornings. She also gets hiccoughs (Hick-ups, not sure how to spell it right and this will be my proudly misspelled version for the remainder of this post) all the time, more than normal people and my dh's family has this wierd hick-upping disorder and we hope thatis not what the problem because dh grandpa dies from it. No kdding. It is strange and his dad gets them sometimes. It is more than annoying. It totally disrupts his life. they last for days. anyway, I am sure it is not related but it is something we wil check into just in case.

Anyhoo, things are great here. Ava went on her first bike ride yesterday. she seemes to tolerate it :LOL. everyone else had a great time. something flew into my eye though and it has totally been itching ever since. Do you think it is possible to get a misquito bite on you eye ball? Do you guys put insect repellent on your children? I hate misquitos so we use a good, cheap , effective type of deet repellent. a mild one but deet none the less. so far i haven't put it on Ava but I feel guilty always overdressing her and covering her in netting.

Old 06-05-2003, 04:29 PM

eirann -

Old 06-05-2003, 05:23 PM

lilyka-okay i need the phoentic spelling of your screenname/dd2's name please. i have to know how to pronounce it correctly in my head.

and i meant, the second page of the forum, not our thread
eirann - is that you? or your dd?

meg-lilyka will second me - you HAVE to have yourself 2 more girls. it is the best! (i came from 3 girls too). my nextdoor neighbor and friend is 2girlsmom on MDC and when our girls play together it is a fashion show to die for! all they do is parade around in outfit after outfit, half naked half the time b/c they are always in the midst of changing. i can't wait for tea parties and sleepovers and barbies (i know, blech, but i have such fond memories of playing w/my sisters - actually we did more building houses for them w/household stuff than any role playing w/the dolls) and all the rest...

mamamoo-okay my pet peeve is the "you've got your hands full" comment and the "were they planned?" question when i'm out w/all 3 girls b/c there are 21mos b/t Maria and Carmen and 22mos b/t Carmen and Isabel. why do they need to know? and how does that comment help me? (to be fair, most people say it w/a smile while opening the door for me, but i just hear it SO often it drives me crazy.)

rebx-hope your ava is well. isabel's middle name is eva (spanish so pronounced the same way)

skydancer-i second the thought! there is nothing better then the smell of REAL baby's breath. and sleepy time is the best!

to all!

Old 06-05-2003, 06:17 PM

I have been gone for a while and missed the support here. I had my gallbladder out, I feel GREAT now! Two more weeks here at my job and then I am a WAHM!! Yea!

I have a question though, for you mothers who have BTDT, D.W. has been prescribed various things for chest congestion in his short 6 mos. life. We live in Tallahassee, FL, allergy capital of the free world. I have given him the decongestant Andehist, and never gave the Albuterol suspension, but now wheezing is so bad that he is taking nebulizer of Levbuterol 4-6 times a day. I also recently started a homeopathic allergy remedy to make the day care ladies feel like they are doing something for his cough. He coughs in the a.m. and p.m. mostly, from lying down I think? Docs think it is asthma. We also have a dog. I know to cover his mattress but we are *broke* right now (from my surgery, long story!!) and I was thinking of taping a couple of Hefty bags right to the mattress tight with duck tape.

Also wanted to say that I am insanely jealous of the websites! The children are gorgeous, and there's a lucky husband out there too!! I can't wait to do that for D.W. as our family is far away. I hope the technology is not beyond me...

I was married less than a year before I got pregnant, and I heard lots of comments. My least favorite Aunt asked me (quite rudely at my baby shower in earshot of my BOSS) if D.W. was planned, and I said that no I planned vacations but I felt my pregnancy was a blessing. That kinda shut her up!
Old 06-06-2003, 08:13 PM

hi!
I just found this thread.
Kathynn was born Xmas morning, so just a bit over 5 mo.
I have posted this questions on a few different places, but was wondering if any of you have xmas babes, what are you planning on doing for their b'day?

Kathrynn has two bottom teeth and started nipping at my breasts about three weeks ago. I have learned some of the signs of that happening, so have prevented it pretty much in the last week, thank god. I'm not looking forward to the uppers coming in. LOL

That's all for now.

Old 06-07-2003, 04:42 PM

li-li-ka (short I short I short A) kinda like erica or danica but with Lily. rhymes with silica. a better spelling would be if we had spelled correctly like Lillica but it isn't exactly easy to find in baby name books (although I have seen it once ) and just for the record I don't love her more it is just that I can remember it, can go anywhere on the web and be Lilyka without worry that someone has already taken it and my other two children have names in the top 50 so pretty comnmon. heck I think there are three other mamas on this thread alone with Avas we almost decided against it because it seemed a little popular. little did we know just how popular.

And yes - girls ROCK!!!!!! and the more the merrier. I love it when people ask if we are going to try for a boy and I get to say "No but we might try for another girl!!" Not that I care but it is awfully fun to say that :LOL dress up is the best. I have stopped washing dds clothes because they are never in anything long enough to get it dirty.

DW - ava has been congested since birth also. she doesn't wheeze though. At this last appointment he gave up on allergies and now we are thinking reflux. Good luck finding the cause and treatment.

Damn it! Ava just fell ou of bed. she always fusses when she wakes up. wouldn't you know the one time she wakes up happy she falls off the bed. I feel like totaly dirt mom. she is happy to nurse and swing at the computer so she must be fine. but good grief. I need to get a crib for her to nap in. Lily broke her collar bone falling off a much shorter bed. can't risk it. aaagggghhhhh. 31 never fell out of bed. oh wait. we had crib. maybe we used that more than I remember.

christmas babies - fotunately Ava came three weeks before her dec. 24 due date but wqe still got christmas/birtday gifts for her. good grief, pick one at least. we usually just have family around for the first b-day (gradparents and great grandparents live in town, aunts and uncles will likely be here fore christmasa) we eat, open gifts and hang out. no big.

Old 06-08-2003, 01:23 AM

ah sweet relief i have been back in forth in my head pronouncing it lilika as you suggested or lilEEKa or liLEEka. i like it your way best and i LOVE it!

and one more thing to add to our parallel lives bit. carmen is the only one of my 3 who is not in the top names either. she's not even in the top 300 from the last 10 years.

well, enough T discussion...

isabel has fallen out of bed 3x as well. all my girls have. she is crawling so much, twice i've been in bed w/her when she fell out. she crawls so fast now! i've got to find another plan of action myself. though we just have a mattress on the floor, it's not far to fall, but it is a hardwood floor, so ouch! nonetheless.

Old 06-08-2003, 01:55 AM - Thread Starter

dh is at the movies with his friend, baby is sleeping happily right here and I've got nothing to do....desperately wanting cable. the cable modem turn-er on-er is coming on monday, i'm trying hard not to call them back and tell them to add some television to that order.

erin has been sitting on her own for just over a week now. she sat on the table last night with her dad's hand on her back when we went out to eat. It was kind of fun to get out.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
Old 06-08-2003, 08:35 PM

We have hard wood floors and new freakishly high mattresses. I think Ava hurt something. She was really crabby last night (totallyout of character for her I have the happies baby in the planet, but I digress) She screamed every time she rolled over or anytime i laid her on her tummy. But then again maybe she just fears that position now (most likely the last position she was in when she fell) Oh and get this. I was changing her diaper last night and she took a dive of the couch. My hands were on her at the time (I still can't figure out how she manages that but she has done it twice now) and I had her ankle so instead of falling plat she just smacks her head really hard. And then, I sat her down so I could pick up some garbage thathad accumulated in a corner and she took a hard dive backwards and missed the carpet by like two inches and made it to the wood floors. three good head smacks in one day. I need a vacation in a padded room.

Old 06-09-2003, 01:42 AM

oh lilyka! and a big to that little ava head.

here's hoping she's fine and the crabbiness is just a coincidence. isabel crawled out of bed (in w/me) this a.m. i was trying to get a last few seconds of sleep and i hear thud, waah. and that was it. she was off on her way crawling toward the sounds of big sisters in the living room.

yikes! isabel pulled up officially for the first time today. 3x on the coffee table. all by herself. and the final time she cruised about a foot on her own.

ahhh! she is ONLY 6 months old. what's up w/that? and last night i dreamed i was pg again and it was a girl.

whatdoyathink? i'm trying to restrain myself from actually taking a test. my dh would probably drop dead. and i would get my 4th - "how did this happen?" lament : ummm, there aren't milkmen anymore hun, so i don't know...you figure it out!

Old 06-10-2003, 05:32 PM

Leighanne, I would be impressed if you were pregnant! Not only because you would be a mother of 4 little ones, but because I am having a lot of trouble fitting intimacy into my hectic schedule. Sure, I could let the dirty dishes sit in the sink, but that doesn't exactly put me in the mood...

DD has her first tooth. She cut it on the 7th and didn't start getting fussy until today. What do y'all do about dental care at this age?
Old 06-10-2003, 06:00 PM

Not much to report. Haven't had much time till now since ds is nursing to sleep in bed and wanting me in there with him--so no free time at night. He's 22 pounds at 5 1/2 months. I'm finding it harder to keep slinging him tho I am continuing to do so. He's started taking an afternoon . But I have to nurse him to sleep and stay in the bed with him. I've decided this is good for both of us so I get old copies of Mothering mag and other books, crosswords, water etc. and just surrender to being there for 2 hours. In fact I've come to look forward to it. There's something sweet about stopping in the middle of the day like this, shifting the pace, slowing down. Plus I know that for alot of you mamas of more than one babe this probably sounds like paradise.

Leighanne I have to admit that I'd probably be one of those people who says, 'wow you've got your hands full' if I saw you out with your clan. I don't know how you do it, girl, AND 2 websites as well!!! Where do you find the time? And the energy?

Lilyka sorry your little one isn't feeling great. Hope all is well by the time you post next. XmasEve is this when your dd was born?

to all the new mamas and blessings to all
Old 06-10-2003, 06:25 PM

Hey there, not much new going on here...Sam is growing so fast. He's just starting to scoot around a bunch and sitting up like a pro now. Still no teeth, but man he has been chomping my nipples to death!! He looks giant to me, not sure how much he weighs now, my shoulder is killing me though(the one the sling rests on).

I'm wondering about the pregnant thing too...hoping not because man I don't think my body could take it right now, and I want Sam to be like 3 if we have another. I've only been "in the mood" twice since Sam was born, but we are fertile round these parts.
I'll probably wait another week or so and see if I start feeling better(been feeling queasy, and HOT!!).

Sam has fallen 2-3 times off the bed since he was born, it breaks my heart!!

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
Old 06-10-2003, 06:30 PM

lilyka - thanks for the input on the allergies. we were at the doctor's yesterday and he downplayed the whole asthma thing. I love my pediatrician. he said only use nebulizer if I hear real wheezing, not congestion, and then just use it maybe 1 or 2 days.

I really wish that my little guy took good naps. I think because of day care, when weekends roll around he is craving being with us. I am looking forward to not being in an office all day long. However, I won't lie and say that I have a little fear about "staying home" and already DH and I are having talks about it. He doesn't think I will be completely happy. I guess my fear is just that I won't have the adult socialization I get now, and also that I will run out of things to do?? or something?? Has anyone BTDT with this??

I can remember some bed rest during my pregnancy, I took one week off of work before I was due. It was really great. I worked on scrapbooks and also did all my christmas wrapping/cards/birth announcments. But the best was watching daytime t.v. Which was a guilty pleasure before!!

I am continually in awe of anyone with children, how easy some women make it look!

D.W.'s Mom (sweating in Tallahassee)

User Tag List