June 2006 Mamas- New Year! New thread! Let the chat begin!!! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-04-2007, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow's mom View Post
OK, something is wrong with me. Last night I had 600 posts. Now look at me. I blew a whole work day on here. I need a 12 step program.
:

I think I do too. Have you checked out my post count lately? It scares even me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2007, 07:06 PM

And my SIL spanks her kids if they don't go to sleep fast enough. It makes me sad.

Mom to K (06.23.06) & A (09.13.09)
Old 01-04-2007, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaJes View Post
And my SIL spanks her kids if they don't go to sleep fast enough. It makes me sad.

How does this make them fall asleep faster?
Old 01-04-2007, 07:43 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, on the spanking issue. I have an arguement that is 100% shut the other person up. When someone tells me they spank and 90% of the time they say it defensively like challenge me! I ask why of course and they say it makes their kids listen, gets them in line blah blah blah.

After the tangent on why they do, I say "Stand up!!" they of course dont move and look at my like huh? I say so since you didnt listen to me, is it okay if I hit you? You didnt listen and probabably dont understand why I said it or care. I then say, if I hit her or him, they can put me in jail and file charges. I also say if your dh or partner did that to you its grounds for divorce and you can also put that person in jail. If I spanked your kids, you can then put me in jail so why is it ok for you to do that to a child who is usually a tenth of your size?
I have yet to have someone argue that point. And of course, why would you solve a problem with violence?

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
Old 01-04-2007, 08:20 PM

thats a good one Amy! LOL, i should use it.. I hate arguing with people about spanking....

Also, Didymos--my cousin has one. I've tried it. Don't like it...

I want an ergo so bad. that i might buy one tomorrow-- LOL0

eta: i think someone said they were interested in a babyhawk.. i have one i could let someone borrow if they would like..... LMK!
Old 01-04-2007, 08:32 PM

Lindsey, yes, it was me, I confess. My friend has the didymos, and it's, erm, long. But the fabric is nicer than the moby by a mile. She does a lot with it, very fancy.

Ah, 2 hour nap. And I didn't even have to spank! Jes, that is so sad. How do people think that would help achieve soothing faster? Not that you know, I'm just boggled in general.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoMama7 View Post
Hehe. So if you don't want it I'd love to buy it from you..which can be discussed through pm so we don't violate anything.
Yeah, I'm ready to part with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2girlies View Post
You'd think with all of us that can't eat dairy, combined with the masses that can't eat dairy either, that they'd have come up with a GREAT fake cheese!!!! I mean come on folks, is there anything more important than CHEESE!
maybe we can all move near each other and make our own fake cheese.

Quote:
There actually is one. I mean not a real 12 step problem, but in the Find your Tribe section there is an "Addicted to MDC" thread. I know a few people who attend
golly, I may need to go check that out. Like right now I have 666 posts! goodness!

Quote:
Katie's newest thing is that she likes when you make her voice go funny. Like when you bounce her on your knee or jiggle her she'll "sing" so her voice is funny. She thinks it's great.
I love crazy-voice babies. Marlow tries to reach new pitches daily...I think DH is going deaf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommitola View Post
Lindsey, yes, it was me, I confess. My friend has the didymos, and it's, erm, long. But the fabric is nicer than the moby by a mile. She does a lot with it, very fancy.
YAY! Thank you! I feel so loved.

I love the moby but I keep getting flack when I wear it because of Marlow's hippo-ness. The didymoses (didymi?) are so frickin expensive. And it's just a big piece of fabric right?

I need to go to the new NINO meetings in my town. I need some babywearing help.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good music for singing to a baby...not lullaby-ish more like The Beatles and Cat Stevens sort of stuff???
Old 01-04-2007, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiejon1 View Post
HURRAY! I hope so too! And Happy Birthday a little late!

Thank you!!! She rejected me yesterday and today but I will keep offering.

I just put Marlow to sleep by rocking her in the laundry basket...no spankings needed!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:07 PM

"Consenting adults..." heh heh heh.

Ummm... my mom tells me that my dad's sister used to spank her kids when they wouldn't sleep. You REALLY do not want me to go into detail about how they, especially the eldest, turned out. It's sad and scary. And I am rather mortified to be related to that oldest cousin. She needs to be locked away for a really, really long time.

I turned in all my apps today. I hand-delivered the one for the school here in town -- I was literally shaking. Can't believe that two years of soul-searching, prayer, hard work and... well, more soul-searching... is over. Or is it just begininning? Hmmmm...

Neves is pretty funny today. she was sooo flirty with folks out in town. she's been "talking to" (read: yelling at) her toys for a while now. She also goes into these little spastic episodes and hits her hand against her mouth while she talks, so it comes out all "momomomomomomo". Right now she's cranky, but it's Dan's turn, so... :-)

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Does anyone have any suggestions for good music for singing to a baby...not lullaby-ish more like The Beatles and Cat Stevens sort of stuff???
Cat Stevens... DH sings Moonshadow... : My oldest sings it with him now and will sing it to the babe to help him quiet down.

I tend to sing church songs... It's the only thing I can think of on the spur of the minute.

Ange. Mama to boys. Yup. All Boys. All Intact. A bunch of other NFL, crunchy credentials too.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
How does this make them fall asleep faster?
I have no idea. It boggles me. It's so much more pleasant (and easier) for both of us to just go in and cuddle her to sleep. And really, when she's an adult, I'm not going to regret taking those few minutes out of my day to just have special time with her.

Katie likes to yell at her toys too. Absolutely cracks me up.

Singing songs, I sing whatever song I happen to think of. I've just raided all of my childhood things and gathered up all of our children's books and we have a few in there with songs for kids, church songs, silly songs, campfire songs... They're called "Wee Sing". I'm so excited to have them finally.

Mom to K (06.23.06) & A (09.13.09)
Old 01-04-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
Cat Stevens... DH sings Moonshadow... : My oldest sings it with him now and will sing it to the babe to help him quiet down.

I tend to sing church songs... It's the only thing I can think of on the spur of the minute.
I love Cat Stevens to sing to the baby. I had a friend in high school who was named Dawn because she was conceived while morning was broken was playing.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Singing songs, I sing whatever song I happen to think of. I've just raided all of my childhood things and gathered up all of our children's books and we have a few in there with songs for kids, church songs, silly songs, campfire songs... They're called "Wee Sing". I'm so excited to have them finally.
I have a childhood book from the 70's called Making Music Your Own. It has all the odd ball songs that I know but DH doesn't.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:58 PM

Quote:
I It's so much more pleasant (and easier) for both of us to just go in and cuddle her to sleep. And really, when she's an adult, I'm not going to regret taking those few minutes out of my day to just have special time with her.

Yep, i'm pretty sure some day I'll look back and say "dang, I wish I'd hit my kid more." :

As tired as I get of laying in bed for hours while she sleeps (she currently won't sleep if I'm not next to her) ... I love her little body all warm and milky next to me

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:04 PM

Oh, Lindsey... regarding music... I LOVE soft bluegrass, like Alison Krauss, Nickel Creek to sing to Nevie. My sister sent me a copy of "Lonely Runs Both Ways" (Alison Krauss) right before Nevie was born. Those songs will forever be my 2am feeding/rocking music soundtrack from those early, sweet days.

Ummmm... I love music, so I might ramble here a bit... Also love Dar Williams, Shawn Colvin, and the mellow Indigo Girls stuff for Nevie (used a lot of that for my delivery room iMixes)... David Gray, Sting, James Taylor, Joni Mitchell, Judy Collins -- all other good mellow stuff w/ thoughtful lyrics.

And, yeah it's COMPLETELY cheesy, but there is a LeeAnn Womack song that makes me cry now (and it's not I Hope you Dance), but the song "Something Worth Leaving Behind" is worth a listen.

Sarah McLachlan -- Afterglow is pretty mellow. Patty Griffin is AMAZING. Oh, DUR -- ! Norah Jones!

this is becoming completely stream-of-consciousness as I flip between MDC and my iTunes library. Anyway. Lots of great stuff out there. Woo hoo, music!

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Hey is there dairy in the pumpkin bread? But I know that it would taste sooo much better w/ sweet cream cheese too. Just reminicing about the smooth silky flavor of dairy :
Quote:
So Sarah, is there milk in there? :
Nope, pumpkin bread and banana bread are dairy free. I can modify pretty much any recipe to be dairy free. But pumpkin bread already is. And honestly, it's my fave to make just to have around the house, 'cause 1)it makes the house smell REALLY good, and 2)it's yummy. So if you order some I'll make extra and B will be very happy.

Quote:
And thats so sweet I know everytime I talk to someone about my friend so and so online, they look at me weird. I totally consider all you my close friends. When I start to tell dh something about the board, I have to go thru each persons bio really quick so he knows who Im talking about
I do the same thing. "You know my friend Amy who had the micro preemie?" "Remember Korin, Ruby's mom?" "Oh, you know that girl Megan who was in the Air Force?" On and on and on. He knows all of you now. :

Quote:
I don't think I ordered enough sin sticks.
We're leaving tomorrow. I'm ready to go home, but I am NOT looking forward to the drive. We're breaking it up a bit so it shouldn't be too bad though. Here's hoping.
Was everything okay? Did it arrive ok?

Quote:
That is very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amys1st View Post
Ok, on the spanking issue. I have an arguement that is 100% shut the other person up. When someone tells me they spank and 90% of the time they say it defensively like challenge me! I ask why of course and they say it makes their kids listen, gets them in line blah blah blah.

After the tangent on why they do, I say "Stand up!!" they of course dont move and look at my like huh? I say so since you didnt listen to me, is it okay if I hit you? You didnt listen and probabably dont understand why I said it or care. I then say, if I hit her or him, they can put me in jail and file charges. I also say if your dh or partner did that to you its grounds for divorce and you can also put that person in jail. If I spanked your kids, you can then put me in jail so why is it ok for you to do that to a child who is usually a tenth of your size?
I have yet to have someone argue that point. And of course, why would you solve a problem with violence?
That is a great argument.

Quote:
My mom used to sing James Taylor to me (You've Got a Friend), and my dad sang Fire and Rain (also JT) to my little brother. Also The Carpenters, and Mary Chapin Carpenter, and Jim Croce. I need to find the lyrics to one of my fave Croce songs so I can sing it to Sam. I'd like to get a nighttime routine with her, since she's going to bed at MY bedtime now and not staying up til midnight like she used to.

Speaking of babies (when aren't we, right?!) someone is cutting her second tooth, and has been borderline inconsolable all day. I have been allowed to be in exactly one position since we got home from the doctor this morning. Poor thing is miserable, and exhausted, and this second tooth is hurting her a lot worse than the first one. I have had to stay reclined on the couch all day with her wailing/dozing/wailing/dozing on my shoulder. Doesn't sound bad, but when I say all day, I mean ALL DAY. I have been to the bathroom once, and that was at the doc's office. My dad stopped by to drop off a few things, and he had to let the dog out. Luckily B's home now so I can eat my dinner (Subway and catch up for a minute before I go back to a night on the couch. I told B, everyone is entitled to one or two 100% attention days a year...apparently Sam is cashing one in today. My poor Bubbadoo. I just wanna take all her pain away 'cause she sounds so pathetic and miserable. Keep fingers crossed that this tooth pops soon, please!

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
Old 01-04-2007, 11:54 PM

Right now Harper's favorite songs seem to be anything by Goldfrapp and Belle and Sebastian. She loves dancing around with me to that "Funny Little Frog" song. We sing whatever drips out of my little brain. This week I'm featuring a short run of "All you buffalo gals." Sinatra always works.

I totally should have spanked her to sleep. This "I put myself to bed, no, leave me alone" business takes TWICE as long as nursing to sleep. She will refuse to nurse more, and then lie there and blow raspberries and chat and roll around and scratch the sheets and kick me and grab the pillows and and and. Then she conks, but it takes forever. I just lie there quietly next to her. Shhhing revs her up! I don't want to stifle her figuring out how to do this, but it's cutting into mommy's glass of wine and twenty minutes of adult conversation time.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:01 AM

Ruby likes anything that we sing that has her name in it. So i make stuff up. ALL.DAY.LONG.
Oh yeah, the wrestling a baboon nursing/nightime routine. fun fun fun.

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

Old 01-05-2007, 12:22 AM

Psst, Korin, your blog says it's over the bandwidth limit. I neeeeeeeed some Ruby!
Old 01-05-2007, 01:14 AM

beatles "I will" best song for babies ever! we also do danny's song - and mikey loves abba (we change it to chiquitito!) "chiquitito, tell me what's wrong?" LOL - we gotta lot of 'em...

five teeth! one of his top b/t the "fangs" (which i've yet to successfully photo)

he too has very specific localized eczema spots. dd2 was the only other one to have it. she still gets a spot from time to time. he definitely breaks out from certain citrus (why oh why would mil think that fresh pineapple is a great idea?)

lisa - good to "see" you again enjoying our perpetual michigan spring?

check out www.thebabywearer.com for info on the storch/didy input. i just heard that girasols are even better! all of my wraps are DIY ('cept the moby) so i'm no expert, but i have tried an ellaroo and a didy and i like the ellaroo better (and would probably like the girasol best from what i've seen though the storch sounds good too)

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

Old 01-05-2007, 01:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehbub View Post

I do the same thing. "You know my friend Amy who had the micro preemie?" "Remember Korin, Ruby's mom?" "Oh, you know that girl Megan who was in the Air Force?" On and on and on. He knows all of you now. :
Well I guess a micro preemie rep is better than like I am a tramp or something Funny I have the "your Maggie's mom" all over these boards. About 2 mos after MAggie was born I received about 20 pms asking me info about micro stuff from people all over mdc. I even got one from New Zealand! There was one girl who had a very traumatic birth who was told to visit our ddc because we had nicu babies and a "24 weeker". It went on and on. But we got the nicu board as a result so I am glad I could help get that going.

As far as songs we have a few we made up and they are corny. We had them for Liz and now we just put MAggie's name into them. Sadly dh uses them more than I do!

To I;m a little teapot
Maggie needs a diaper,
yes she does
She is the prettiest girl in the world
When she get a new one, she is sooooo betterrr.

Also: to Blues clues "we just figured out blues clue

Diaper change for Maggie
Diaper change for my sweet love
Diaper change for MAggie
cause she stinks!

We do this with each and every diaper change and did so with Liz too. Also when she has a poopy to an opra song

Maggie has a poopieeeee
inside her diaperrrrr
Daddy come change me its so disgustinggggg
Its not so fun to sittttt
In your own pile of shi......
Its so disgusting...
self defacting....
Mommmy come wipe meeeee
I feel so dirty.....
come wipe me....
come wipe my a$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes this is what our life has come too. But its cute when they start singing them back to you!

Also, to get Liz quieted down for a nap or bed, we used to sing this song from mass "Blessed our They". Its the beatitudes. So now whenever its sung in Mass, the kids get very mellow and one will nod off...

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
Old 01-05-2007, 01:25 AM

Quote:
It's Evie! Happy 7 month birthday Evie!
Quote:
:
Aww, Thanks guys! It was a pretty mellow day for us. Caleb insisted we make cupcakes to celebrate. Not that I needed them, but we did.

Quote:
Here's a question for you all. How would you go about changing your nickname IRL? I've gone by Jes for ages, except for one group of friends who all call me Kessa because one of their kids used to say my name that way. (Some of their husbands think that Kessa is really my name.) I've been thinking that I would like for everyone to call me Kessa, just because I like it and it reminds me of my friends' little girl, but I'm not sure how to go about it? Can I call it a New Year's resolution?
I thought about changing my name to Kate, but it's just too much trouble. When I moved to Richmond 7 years ago would have been the perfect time to do it, but I didn't b/c it's just too darn hard to remember to call myself Kate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papayapetunia View Post
Also, I am realizing that there is no way I can keep up with this thread. I have 6 hours of bar study per day. So please forgive me if I just come on here and update without responding to your posts. I will try, but it's getting really hard.

Love you all though! Wish me luck on the bar exam. If I fail it, I will be devastated.
Good Luck! We're all rooting for you!

Quote:
I have many co-workers that ask me about how long Marlow sleeps at night. They are always shocked and mortified at my answer. The other day my boss asked me if I am "still against spanking?" in reference to Marlow's sleep pattern.

I asked him if he was suggesting I spank an 8 month old! He said if not that I should be using a stern voice with her.

So he thinks you can either spank or yell at a baby to go to sleep :
talk about gross!

"Marlow! Shut up and go to bed!" uh, yeah
Yeah, that will work! ugh, some people...

Quote:
OK, OK, OK. Yes, I gave in! : You guys have some MAJOR stalking skills. I bet Napolean Dynamite would totally dig that.

So, ahem, I guess I'm back? And! you did the DDDDC?! I just noticed that! Amy? Angie? Come on...fess up!
Hi Lisa!

Quote:
Even in the womb I was a mexican food junkie! That was mom's food craving: . So, yeah, would rather skip it than have bad cheese...

But yeah, we are actually going relatively slowly, but, um, Jonah wants food now. He screams when you don't feed it to him fast enough. So, he may get bored with having the same things over and over again but so far he's good... But I will check out your sites, thanks. I did not have to worry about this stuff with Christian. Man, I am seeing more and more how easy a kid he was.... No food allergies to speak of, rarely got sick.

It wasn't me... I was bankimg on Amy..... Lindsey? Glad to have you back :
I LOVE Mexican food too. Cheese dip is the best and Caleb loves it too.

I'm with you on the meat issue too, my gma said Evie needs it. I ignore her and roll on. And Evie is doing the screaming thing if she's not getting her food as quickly as she would like. It makes meal time quite pleasant.
Quote:
AF: Anyone else get there's back? I got it back like, a week or so before Elijah turned 6 months. Which surprised the heck out of me, to say the least. But it makes me wonder...with Marley, it came back right around when I lost all the baby weight (7m) and with Elijah the same thing happened. Anyone else?
I've gotten her back too. Although, she wasn't regular last time, went 6 weeks in between, so we'll see what happens this month. I didn't miss her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiromama View Post
Ok Ruby was wanting to nurse every 45-90 mins last night and was a little snotty, so was snorting in her sleep, and I couldn't sleep through it. I feel a little tired and crazy today. Of course she's still a little runny in the nose today, and HATES to have her nose wiped. She gets a little pissy wth me when I do it. Well maybe snot will be her next solid 'food'.
Love that snot is her next solid. I guess it's Evie's too. She's got a really nasty runny nose too. I actually broke down and used the bulb syringe last night and she was NOT. HAPPY. AT. ALL. with me.

Quote:
Happy 7mos birthday to Evie!!!

And thats so sweet I know everytime I talk to someone about my friend so and so online, they look at me weird. I totally consider all you my close friends. When I start to tell dh something about the board, I have to go thru each persons bio really quick so he knows who Im talking about
Thanks!

I've given up saying my online friend and just call you all my friends, if somebody wants details, I'll go into it, but most of the time, they won't even realize that we only "meet" online.

But, yeah, I do the same thing with my dh. And if I don't, he'll ask, so is this the one with the yadda yadda...

Quote:
Ah, thanks : I talk about you guys all the time too.... I suppose it makes sense that we "meet" people in different ways so we have different kinds of relationships right?
I didn't have time to finish earlier, but I was in the car and this other car pulled up. I wasn't happy about going back to work after the long holiday break and for a second I made up a little fantasy that the lady in the other car was you with your boys and we weren't going to work, we were going to hang out at the park while the oldest played. Then the light changed and reality set in. Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

Oh and another random out of reality thing, I dreamed that Megan and I were marching in some kind of parade together. We were dressed in khakis and doing some kind of weird dance/march thing in front of a band. Strange. Guess that's what I get for reading before bed and then watching coverage about Ford's funeral.

As for songs, I do church songs or nursery rhymes or make up words to whatever tune is zipping through my head at the moment. I have a song I made up to sing to Caleb and it will forever and always be his song. It's really silly and says his name over and over with a few other random phrases, but when he's really tired, I'll hear him in his room humming it to himself until he goes to sleep.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcimom View Post
lisa - good to "see" you again enjoying our perpetual michigan spring?
And you too. Um, can I just say - Global Warming? Seriously. I walked to the store today in just a l/s shirt. In Michigan. In January. It was in the 40's. : I'm starting to wonder if we'll even get snow at all this year. Pretty scary.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Yep, i'm pretty sure some day I'll look back and say "dang, I wish I'd hit my kid more." :

As tired as I get of laying in bed for hours while she sleeps (she currently won't sleep if I'm not next to her) ... I love her little body all warm and milky next to me
oh good! you get as much done as i do!

Ange. Mama to boys. Yup. All Boys. All Intact. A bunch of other NFL, crunchy credentials too.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommitola View Post
I totally should have spanked her to sleep. This "I put myself to bed, no, leave me alone" business takes TWICE as long as nursing to sleep. She will refuse to nurse more, and then lie there and blow raspberries and chat and roll around and scratch the sheets and kick me and grab the pillows and and and. Then she conks, but it takes forever. I just lie there quietly next to her. Shhhing revs her up! I don't want to stifle her figuring out how to do this, but it's cutting into mommy's glass of wine and twenty minutes of adult conversation time.
I just love how you are totally able to put into words my thoughts. And yup, nursing is easier. I don't have to wake up as much that way....:

Old 01-05-2007, 02:16 AM

Ok, I hate the monthly thread. I go away for a couple of days and I am so out of hte loop already, and no hope of catching up.

We spent New Years at my husbands familys. We had a great time, and all the kids made it up for the first time! My News Years goal is to not get pregnant this year as well and have husband fixed so it won't happen any other year either.

I realized that I have been pregnant for some part of every year since 1998. Yikes.

Anyway, there is no way I can go back and respond to anything, totally overwhelming..but Lisa's back!! Hi!!

Ok, now slow down!!
Old 01-05-2007, 02:18 AM

I will - just entered our song routine. And I cried through the WHOLE THING.

Blackbird is a song that got me through MANY MANY dark nights of infertility, I can't sing it to her with out crying.
Sigh. I am SUCH a sap.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:18 AM

Sarah, I am so ordering tomorrow! Look for me!:

Amy, I refer to you as the mama who had her June baby in February. aka Feb June Baby. It's so much more confusing that way.

Katie~aww that would be so cool. Wish it had been me. :

Um, I think that's all I can think of right now. Night yall!

Old 01-05-2007, 02:23 AM

Quote:
And you too. Um, can I just say - Global Warming? Seriously. I walked to the store today in just a l/s shirt. In Michigan. In January. It was in the 40's. : I'm starting to wonder if we'll even get snow at all this year. Pretty scary.

That was the other thing! It was actually hot yesterday; had to take off my jacket. And so I wore a lighter sweater today and then it started raining!!! What the heck????:

Old 01-05-2007, 03:12 AM

Quote:
I will - just entered our song routine. And I cried through the WHOLE THING.

Blackbird is a song that got me through MANY MANY dark nights of infertility, I can't sing it to her with out crying.
Sigh. I am SUCH a sap.
You turn many of us into saps too.

User Tag List