June 2006 Mamas- New Year! New thread! Let the chat begin!!! - Page 17 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#481 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 08:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoMama7 View Post
Good Morning Lindsey. It actually snowed yesterday and right now my weatherbug says 28.
Good morning Lisa!

We got just a dusting of snow here too! just in time for me to have to drive on campus today But it should have snowed a lot longer. Lee has been sad because he snowboards and hasn't been able to this winter.

I had a belly ache last night. Like a gas bubble right below my right ribs. could that be part of the detox? or maybe it's because I tried my sister's tzatziki.
#482 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow's mom View Post
Good morning Lisa!

We got just a dusting of snow here too! just in time for me to have to drive on campus today But it should have snowed a lot longer. Lee has been sad because he snowboards and hasn't been able to this winter.

I had a belly ache last night. Like a gas bubble right below my right ribs. could that be part of the detox?
maybe. or ya, the food. other than that how are you feeling? (i know its only been like, 2 days so..)

oh and new pic of elijah in the sig. : he's making a cute little face.
#483 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:03 AM

Quote:
maybe. or ya, the food. other than that how are you feeling? (i know its only been like, 2 days so..)

Elijah is too sweet! He's looking a lot like Marley isn't he? and they both look a lot like you.

I'm feeling good. I haven't noticed anything bad really. I kind of drink the water fast but we drink a lot of water in this house so it's just a little more than what I would drink in a regular meal.
#484 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Elijah is too sweet! He's looking a lot like Marley isn't he?

I'm feeling good. I haven't noticed anything bad really. I kind of drink the water fast but we drink a lot of water in this house so it's just a little more than what I would drink in a regular meal.
Yes, they look very similar! I love how blue his eyes show up in this pic. :

It's easy to drink the water because (if you've noticed) it doesn't settle in your stomach so you don't get that "full" feeling when you drink alot of it. When I started drinking it (over 2yrs ago) I found myself chugging glasses. I think because once my body got all those minerals it just craved it more and more, yk?
#485 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Yes, they look very similar! I love how blue his eyes show up in this pic. :

It's easy to drink the water because (if you've noticed) it doesn't settle in your stomach so you don't get that "full" feeling when you drink alot of it. When I started drinking it (over 2yrs ago) I found myself chugging glasses. I think because once my body got all those minerals it just craved it more and more, yk?
I think I notice a taste...don't I? We have to drink purified water here because of the arsenic levels in our well, I think I mentioned that. We easily go through a gallon of drinking water a day. Maybe that's not a lot but it's just Lee and I drinking it and then wile I'm at work I drink water all day too.

Once you really get into drinking water no other drink can quench your thirst as well. I actually used to hate water when I was a kid because it wasn't like a treat to drink it.

I'm really excited to see how these minerals add to my love of water. FUN!
#486 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:14 AM

Anyone else ever find a worm in their banana?

I always seem to find them until we switched to organic bananas. It seems backwards but I haven't found one since and I'm worm hunting with each one because yk I don't want to eat worms.

Someone got Lee and I a Harry and David(?) box of apples and pears and about half of the pears had worms in them.

Sorry if this is grossing anyone out.
#487 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:16 AM

Quote:
I think I notice a taste...don't I? We have to drink purified water here because of the arsenic levels in our well, I think I mentioned that. We easily go through a gallon of drinking water a day. Maybe that's not a lot but it's just Lee and I drinking it and then wile I'm at work I drink water all day too.

Once you really get into drinking water no other drink can quench your thirst as well. I actually used to hate water when I was a kid because it wasn't like a treat to drink it.

I'm really excited to see how these minerals add to my love of water. FUN!
ohh yes, i forgot to mention a taste. what happens is that, the minerals are actually pulling stuff out of your body so sometimes someone will try it and say, "Ew! I taste chlorine!" or something like that and it's because..that's what they have in their body. (to some extent) Alot of people have said "medicine." That's a big one. (because most americans are medicated, yk) So yes, you will experience "a taste". like, for some reason when i go to my mil's (she has a water unit like us) her water always tastes sweet to me. (not saying that im sweet! ) but i dunno, i think it's just her water. she has well water, we don't.
#488 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:20 AM

Quote:
ohh yes, i forgot to mention a taste. what happens is that, the minerals are actually pulling stuff out of your body so sometimes someone will try it and say, "Ew! I taste chlorine!" or something like that and it's because..that's what they have in their body. (to some extent) Alot of people have said "medicine." That's a big one. (because most americans are medicated, yk) So yes, you will experience "a taste". like, for some reason when i go to my mil's (she has a water unit like us) her water always tastes sweet to me. (not saying that im sweet! ) but i dunno, i think it's just her water. she has well water, we don't.
It's not a bad taste. I can't really think of what it reminds me of though. hmmm... I'll drink some in a minute and try to relate it to something. Here, you can taste a difference in water from each neighboring town. Okemos has a Iodiney taste that I really like.
#489 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:20 AM

Quote:

I always seem to find them until we switched to organic bananas. It seems backwards but I haven't found one since and I'm worm hunting with each one because yk I don't want to eat worms.

Someone got Lee and I a Harry and David(?) box of apples and pears and about half of the pears had worms in them.

my initial response is, EW GROSS! but i guess it's just natural, yk? buuuuuut, i'm not really down with eating worms either so i would be bummed if i found em in my fruit! and to answer your question - i haven't found any in mine. but now i'll be looking all the time! gee thanks!

could i have used the word "but" anymore?! ok, i can tell i've been up since 3:30am! :
#490 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
It's not a bad taste. I can't really think of what it reminds me of though. hmmm... I'll drink some in a minute and try to relate it to something. Here, you can taste a difference in water from each neighboring town. Okemos has a Iodiney taste that I really like.
ya. definitely. mm iodine. i got used to the taste of that when i was pg. i started taking detoxified iodine in my water every morning. actually, i haven't taken any in a few weeks so i need to get back on that..
#491 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:29 AM

Quote:
my initial response is, EW GROSS! but i guess it's just natural, yk? buuuuuut, i'm not really down with eating worms either so i would be bummed if i found em in my fruit! and to answer your question - i haven't found any in mine. but now i'll be looking all the time! gee thanks!

could i have used the word "but" anymore?! ok, i can tell i've been up since 3:30am! :
Sorry : I almost permanently ruined bananas for me. I've only just begun to eat them again. I think maybe it was just the banananananas we were gettttting from one store. I can't type. But they alll seeeemed to have worms in them. But now Leee gets them from his coo-ooop and they're nice and yummmmy.
butbutubtbbututbut

I have to go to work no. BUT I will be checking in from there!
#492 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:32 AM

ok, I just drank some of the water. To me, it has a little slight citrus after taste...and yes I checked to make sure there wasn't orange juice in my cup...Lee likes to leave his orange juice germs in my water cups....blech!
#493 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Sorry : I almost permanently ruined bananas for me. I've only just begun to eat them again. I think maybe it was just the banananananas we were gettttting from one store. I can't type. But they alll seeeemed to have banananas in them. But now Leee gets them from his coo-ooop and they're nice and yummmmy.
butbutubtbbututbut

I have to go to work no. BUT I will be checking in from there!

i feel like we totally hijacked this thread! :
#494 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:37 AM

Quote:

i feel like we totally hijacked this thread! :
I'm good at thread hijacking! and thread killing.
#495 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I'm good at thread hijacking! and thread killing.
I had to post again so you didn't think you killed the thread! Hehe. Now, off to read some more of my book. Only on Ch.2 but am really liking it and it's exactly what I needed to read for this New Year.

Have fun at work!
#496 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
Oh, get some calcium!
I was taking a cal/mag supplement. For whatever reason, my body doesn't absorb as well from a supplement, or I'm possibly negating it somehow with eating the wrong food combo too close to when I take it, or maybe the demands of nursing are pretty substantial? Hence why I brought it up...I thought I'd be fine, but I wasn't. I'm seeing definite effects that I shouldn't be seeing. I do eat nuts and greens whenever I can. When I realized other people on this thread were also eliminating dairy and fasting, I thought it wouldn't hurt to share my experience. Not trying to be a nag, so sorry to everyone who thought that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BundleFishMama View Post
So it's Yiddish, huh? I wondered about that! What does it mean? (I mean, I get the gist of it, but what does it exactly mean, out of curiousity?)
It means, er, poopy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2girlies View Post
Do you take prenatals still? I take a prenatal and an extra Calcium/Magnesium supplement. Im also taking an extra Vit. C during the "cold season" and a flax seed oil supplement. We've gone totally veggie, so we're eating pretty healthy now and since I can't eat dairy, it seems like Im probably eating the healthiest I ever have.
I was taking a cal/mag supp, "super green" from Garden of Life, extra b vits, fish oil, and probiotics on a daily basis. Sometimes I take extra c and echinacea/astralagus/GSE. Theoretically, the super green has the same stuff as a multi in it. So I just added the Rainbow Light 1 a day for women. I don't even like taking supplements and prefer to get stuff from food, but I just feel whupped all the time, my skin is crappy, and my nails are showing signs of deficiency. Ewwww. I'd say we eat really well now, but I don't always get the chance to have meals when I'm alone during the day (much better than it was, though). I'm almost wondering if my thyroid is getting wonky.
#497 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 10:36 AM

Quote:
I had to post again so you didn't think you killed the thread! Hehe. Now, off to read some more of my book. Only on Ch.2 but am really liking it and it's exactly what I needed to read for this New Year.

Have fun at work!
I can't remember....did you tell us what you're reading?
#498 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
As for other music, I feel so uncool - I have no idea whom most of you guys were talking about!
I think a lot of it is pretty obscure stuff. But I'd love to burn you a CD! I love making mixed cds for people. May I make you one? What kind of stuff (besides some country) do you like?
#499 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
I can't remember....did you tell us what you're reading?
No. My brother just got it for me for Christmas. It called "Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine" by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. (and the Tree of Life Cafe' Chefs) It just so happens to be exactly what I needed to read on my quest for a better diet/lifestyle for this new year.

Elijah fell off the bed this morning. Onto a hardwood floor. I feel so bad. But he seems to be all better now and acting like his normal happy self.
#500 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
No. My brother just got it for me for Christmas. It called "Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine" by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. (and the Tree of Life Cafe' Chefs) It just so happens to be exactly what I needed to read on my quest for a better diet/lifestyle for this new year.

Elijah fell off the bed this morning. Onto a hardwood floor. I feel so bad. But he seems to be all better now and acting like his normal happy self.
Poor baby! Marlow hits her head all the time. Sometimes she doesn't seem to notice but if she's sleepy she'll cry a lot.

Sounds like a good book!

I need to start eating healthier. You'd think with my diet restrictions that I'd be a healthy eater but I manage to not be. I need to find some sort of food support. I have no impulse control.
#501 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter

Lisa- yes orange is for the GAs...

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
#502 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommitola View Post
I was taking a cal/mag supplement. For whatever reason, my body doesn't absorb as well from a supplement, or I'm possibly negating it somehow with eating the wrong food combo too close to when I take it, or maybe the demands of nursing are pretty substantial? Hence why I brought it up...I thought I'd be fine, but I wasn't. I'm seeing definite effects that I shouldn't be seeing. I do eat nuts and greens whenever I can. When I realized other people on this thread were also eliminating dairy and fasting, I thought it wouldn't hurt to share my experience. Not trying to be a nag, so sorry to everyone who thought that.
... I'm almost wondering if my thyroid is getting wonky.
I think if you take calcium w/ iron, they affect each other's absorption.
Also, isn't it true some women have thyroid problems after pregnancy? Maybe you should get it checked just in case.

Quote:
P fell off of the bed on Saturday. : He sure moves fast! He pulled the phone down on top of him too. He did that delay cry, and we cried together. I felt like such a crappy mother! I can still see his baby body hitting the carpet in my head...
#503 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Poor baby! Marlow hits her head all the time. Sometimes she doesn't seem to notice but if she's sleepy she'll cry a lot.

Sounds like a good book!

I need to start eating healthier. You'd think with my diet restrictions that I'd be a healthy eater but I manage to not be. I need to find some sort of food support. I have no impulse control.
I feel the same way. It has occurred to me that I have never successfully made a big change in my eating habits, ever. Unless you count NOT eating a huge bag of M&Ms every few days :
This depresses me. I wanted to cut out dairy, since I don't think my body likes it too much and I wonder about P (I think he gets gassy if I eat a lot of it, like ice cream) but I couldn't even do that for long. I am so pathetic. (Ok, I'm not calling you pathetic, Lindsey!)And I need to lose 20 lbs. I am tired of being fat. DH told me I'm smooth again. "But that probably means you're pregnant again!" he said :

I'm reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's great. I *heart* it. Last night I wandered into the living room and said to DH: Is your left testicle lower than your right? This book says that's common. He thought that was hilarious.
#504 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selesai View Post
Is your left testicle lower than your right? This book says that's common. He thought that was hilarious.
#505 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 11:57 AM

Quote:
:
#506 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
This was adorable by the way...
Thanks!

Quote:
So cute!! Great site! One of these days I need to make out for our family....

I miss the sin sticks I am having my coffee right now and it would be perfect to dunk....
Thanks! With the iLife software (iWeb specifically) it was super easy.

And . I've never heard of anyone dipping them in coffee, but it makes sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiromama View Post
Ruby was a hit at the shower. The first shower i've been to in YEARS that i actually enjoyed.
Everyone asked about the Mei Tie. Oh there will be a sling class. SHe already has a moby...
I'm so glad you had a good time!

Quote:
7-8wk old and under 1y old. wqw, that would make anybody :
so nice of your mom to help out.
We'll see. We have an off and on relationship at times. Lately things have been great, and hopefully they'll continue to be. As long as her meds stay stabilized, I think things will be ok. Although having her here with me would probably drive me absolutely batty.

Quote:
Yummy Yummy Thank you Thank you :
No problem. Caramel is melting now.

Quote:
Do you take prenatals still? I take a prenatal and an extra Calcium/Magnesium supplement. Im also taking an extra Vit. C during the "cold season" and a flax seed oil supplement. We've gone totally veggie, so we're eating pretty healthy now and since I can't eat dairy, it seems like Im probably eating the healthiest I ever have.
I don't even take prenatals. : They made me nauseous.

Quote:
Sarah, that is a beautiful website you guys created!! Love the pics of the girls. Can't wait to see that little man's pics up there too. Its getting close
Thank you! They're gorgeous. It's amazing to look at baby pics of Victoria and Sydney and see how Samantha is the perfect blend of both of them. So cool. Brad's got some strong genes, 'cause neither Vic nor Syd look anything like their biomom.

Quote:
Ha, little smart alec!! :

And I sooooo miss Blizzards. Are you trying to make me cry You're lucky my sin sticks are on the way
Yes, I am an incurable smartass. It's genetic.

Sorry, not trying to make you sad. I was just so excited to get to fulfill a craving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
Her Daddy plays guitar and the other day he was playing for her and she started to clap her hands to the timing of the guitar! We couldn't believe it. Her brother would do the same when he was a baby. She loves music!
That's adorable!

Quote:
Sarah - Are you planning a hb? I don't remember. Btw I plan on ordering some SS really soon. I think I'm the only one out of this whole ddc that hasn't tried them. AND - if you need some boy stuff I have a bunch. Just lmk what size and I'll see what I can do.

Well Matt left this morning. I've been up since 3:30am with no chance of going back to bed. I guess it's a good change to boost my post count. As if I need that right?
We're not planning a home birth this time. With my high risk classification, Brad is really uncomfortable with the idea of NOT being in the hospital. "Can we just be IN the hospital, please? Even in the lobby? Heck, I'd settle for the parking lot...so long as we're just THERE." I can, however, request a midwife attended birth at our hospital. They have a staff of midwives on hand at our hospital to assist in labor and delivery, and you can choose midwife or OB when you check in. I pre-registered, so that we don't have to wait in line while I'm in labor, and the birthing center at the hospital is equipped with "birthing suites." So I'll be in the same room for labor and delivery and post partum. It's nice. Trust me, being shuttled down to another FLOOR while in the middle of active labor, sucks. Of course, my dad is coming to stay with Samantha while we're at the hospital, and he lives an hour away, so if my labor progresses quickly enough, we might have a home birth anyway.

Quote:

Nope, never have. Yes, it's Harry and David, and EW. Ick.

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#507 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
P fell off of the bed on Saturday. : He sure moves fast! He pulled the phone down on top of him too. He did that delay cry, and we cried together. I felt like such a crappy mother! I can still see his baby body hitting the carpet in my head...
Awe, to you both. I know how it feels. Watching Sam's head hit the floor when she fell off the couch was AWFUL. No one wants to rush to urgent care with a 7 month old 'cause her eyes are rolling back in her head.

Quote:
I'm reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's great. I *heart* it. Last night I wandered into the living room and said to DH: Is your left testicle lower than your right? This book says that's common. He thought that was hilarious.

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#508 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 12:13 PM

My mom got us a Children's Place poncho this weekend. I like it but I wish it was longer. It only goes to Marlow's elbows. When you get yours going Sarah, will you make them longer?
#509 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
My mom got us a Children's Place poncho this weekend. I like it but I wish it was longer. It only goes to Marlow's elbows. When you get yours going Sarah, will you make them longer?
I was planning to make them about waist length, so that they would come down to baby's wrists. Long enough that they'll stay down, if that makes sense.

#510 of 1645 Old 01-08-2007, 12:25 PM

Quote:
I think a lot of it is pretty obscure stuff. But I'd love to burn you a CD! I love making mixed cds for people. May I make you one? What kind of stuff (besides some country) do you like?
Oh my gosh, that is SO sweet of you!! I would LOVE that!! If you can find the time I would very much appreciate having my musical horizons expanded! I like pretty much anything, really. I generally just listen to the "regular" mainstream music (like top 40/alternative) station here in Philly because I'm too lazy to branch out and find anything else. So my taste is not very unusual - but I love stuff like Sarah McLachlan, Goo Goo Dolls, Five for Fighting, ColdPlay, etc. I love that song "Unwritten" that they play a lot around here, not sure who sings it but it's very inspiring! I love Dave Matthews Band even though they're old and uncool now but they were huge when I was in college so lots of good memories when I hear their stuff! Other than that pretty common stuff, we listen to kiddie music for the girls (Wiggles, Disney, etc.) and I listen to some international music (Spanish stuff - I speak Spanish and one of my best friends lives in Spain so she sends me music) and African stuff (I lived/worked in Africa in my pre-mama days so I love that, reminds me of good times!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
Hello everyone! Wow, I take a few days break and I can't keep up in here! Laugh.
Hi there!! Nice to "see" you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiejon1 View Post
I'm afraid I'm loosing my milk. Evie is still nursing, but she's not staying on as long as she used to and she's really angry and crying when she pops off. At school, when I pump I'm only getting 1 oz. I never got too much before but it almost makes me want to stop pumping, but at this point my mantra is I'm doing it for the stimulation so I won't dry up. anybody got any suggestions?

Evie and Caleb both have the sniffles. Caleb's coughing his poor little head off. We gave him some cough medicine but I can hear him in his bed just coughing. I hate it when they're sick. We just tried to prop him up on some pillows, he promptly rolled off of them and flopped back on his belly.
Sorry the kids are sick! It's so sad when they're not feeling well.

As for your milk supply, you can't necessarily go by Evie's reaction, that could be anything - could be low supply but could also be from teething, from her being sick, from a taste change based on something you ate or your menstrual cycle (if you have it - and btw some women have a temporary drop in milk production when they ovulate &/or get their period) or a million other things. And pumping too - sometimes the amount a mom can get pumping goes down, but the baby can still get plenty. Is she getting any solids or supplements of any kind? If not, you can tell if she's getting enough by her wet/dirty dipes and weight gain - if those are adequate then there's no problem. (If she's getting other food then it's harder to tell). Anyway if you really think your supply is lower, you can pump more, but the best thing is really to nurse more - whenever you can. Frequency of feedings has more of an impact on milk production than duration of feedings, so even if she only stays on for a couple of minutes each time, getting her to nurse as often as possible will help. And night nursings also impact production more, so sleeping with her (if you're not already) might encourage her to nurse more at night. Otherwise as someone mentioned, galactogogues like Domperidone (or natural ones like nursing teas, fenugreek, oats/oatmeal) might help. Good luck, I hope it turns out to be nothing or just temporary!

Quote:
I got Jes' back Saturday Ok, so it costs more than 37 cents to mail to Canada. Im learning.....It'll go back out this week. So think of it as a New Years Card.
I still haven't gotten ours mailed : I am SO hopelessly behind on everything since the move and the flood. Hey at least I'll know Jes's needs more postage!

Quote:
Milky grins are the best!!! J.C does this too. He'll stop, look at me and grin this totally milky smile that makes my heart do flip flops. I love my little man!:

It looks like J.C's eczema has cleared up.
Glad his eczema is better and you've figured out what the problem is, even though it stinks for you in terms of changing your diet! I am looking forward to Andrew's allergy testing next week so hopefully I'll know what's up with him and what I can reintroduce in my diet!

Quote:
Oh he is TOO cute!!

Quote:

Yuck!! Nope, never found a worm in anything! Gross! But seriously - if you found worms in Harry & David's stuff, you should totally call them and tell them!! Their stuff is quite expensive and is supposed to be the best quality - I am sure if you tell them, they'll send you a replacement box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommitola View Post
It means, er, poopy.
Oh - thanks! So now I know!

Quote:
Aw, poor baby! And poor mama - I've been there (with DD1) and felt so guilty!!

Quote:
Also, isn't it true some women have thyroid problems after pregnancy? Maybe you should get it checked just in case.

Sorry that happened to you too! Hope he's OK now!

YES thyroid problems are common after pregnancy - I have a thyroid condition (Graves' Disease) which is hereditary (my mom also had it) but only started showing symptoms after DD1 was born. So yeah, it's a good idea to have your thyroid function tested postpartum.

Ugh, Mondays!! I am off to such a slow start this morning. : I have SO many errands to do and it's all rainy and dreary here - and I haven't even showered yet, let alone gotten out the door to do anything....

Kerriintactlact.gif blessed single mama to Teresa 8/2/02blahblah.gif, Madeleine 5/28/04dust.gif, Andrew 6/25/06jammin.gif, and Isabelle ribboncesarean.gif11/27/08energy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page