Ringing in the New Year with the July Mamas - Page 28 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#811 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 10:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Morning everyone. Please bare with me as i'm still trying to learn who all of you are and what's going on in your respective lives. lol

For those of you who have not started solids yet, when do you plan to?

Anyone's babies crawling yet?

I cannot believe it has been almost 7 months since I had my DD. Addison can't crawl yet but she's getting there. She can turn herself around in a split second and roll anywhere. hehe She is starting to get up on all fours but not quite sure what to do from there.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#812 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 12:03 PM

I think someone is crawling...can't remember who...want to say jjoy or sunshinestarr ? Can't remember...I mean, their babies...

We are suuuper close to crawlville ourselves. Amara sits up well and does the forward onto hands balancing on feet thing for a long time.

Jus, you made me laugh already this morning. I shared the headbanging with Viet, who also laughed.

Intense, intense days around here, but today has dawned well. 2.5 yo sleep issues, to be specific.
#813 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Juice View Post
Quagmire, awesome on the signing! That is very very cool. When Ethan wants to nurse he just bangs his head into my chest repeatedly.
here too!

Kelly, :Mama to Kevin, 10/1/05 & Seth, 7/7/06. ::
#814 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 12:36 PM
~pi

sarenka's dd is crawling. and i think a couple more are scooting?

my ds wants to know, "why? why bother moving when you can simply sit on the floor and have people bring you whatever your heart desires?"

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#815 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 12:45 PM

Addison will sit up if I put her there but she still falls over alot. She's getting better about balance but we still have to sit with her just in case. Is it normal that she's not sitting on her own completely yet?

Even though I have a 4 year old son, i've never experienced this age before. I deployed when my son was 4 1/2 months old, I was in the Army, and came back when he was almost 9 months old. So I really have no clue what Addison should be doing.
#816 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 12:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hey, there Jessica #3. Yup. There were two already here! If you're ever unsure of what seems like an "inside joke" ... just ask and we'll be more than happy to clue you in!

No crawling here, but then my babe is one of the younger ones of the group. Due at the end of July, but she procrastinated. It was too cozy and she decided to be a mid-August baby. But thankfully they still let me play

Elsanne, intense is exactly the word for it. I'm snowed in with a 5 yo who wants nothing but to play in the freezing weather, a 2 yo who wants to constantly take the baby's toys, and a 5 mo who's latest developmental milestone is crying when I leave the room or when someone else holds her. She tolerates dh a little longer than strangers (to her). But eventually she realizes I am no longer holding her.

Congrats on the signing! I need to do it more with dd2.
#817 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 12:55 PM

Tanya, we got the same snow and ice storm you did! This is the most snow I've seen in my 4 years here. Of course, it's not much compared to the feet of snow I got growing up in Michigan.

As for what the babes "should" be doing ... it varies so much at this stage. DS can't roll yet (I don't think he ever will! He'll go directly in to the crawling stage), but he can sit like a champ ... 30 minutes at a stretch. I don't know how he is in the crawling department because if he isn't sitting, he screams until he's put in to a sitting position.

Laura, Troy, Seth 6.24.06 , and Aaron 7.13.09
#818 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
:

Is today over yet?
#819 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pi View Post
my ds wants to know, "why? why bother moving when you can simply sit on the floor and have people bring you whatever your heart desires?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewaneecook View Post
As for what the babes "should" be doing ... it varies so much at this stage. DS can't roll yet (I don't think he ever will! He'll go directly in to the crawling stage), but he can sit like a champ ... 30 minutes at a stretch. I don't know how he is in the crawling department because if he isn't sitting, he screams until he's put in to a sitting position.
These describe dd3 to perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaS View Post
:

Is today over yet?
:guh I hope it gets better with the naps.

Sand, Mom to three girls and a new SON!!!!  babyboy.gif Born on March 7th, 2011  I get to do these again:   bfinfant.gifslingboy.gifcd.gif
#820 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 03:57 PM

I started a new thread for Feb. here's the link:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=607768

Laura, Troy, Seth 6.24.06 , and Aaron 7.13.09
#821 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 04:04 PM

nak - ing here

haven't time to quote but just type a few snippets!!

Cerys has rolled a few times both ways but she'll only do it if there is really truly something she can't have and she wants it (ie marbles, small toy cars etc etc ) She is a very laid back baby and my easiest yet!! (I ordered an easy one )

No crawling or anything much. It's funny if she was my first I"d be worried -she's not that mobile but truly they are all so different. I'm just enjoying her laid-back ness.

I have a million things to do here (civil union is tommorrow

hey just a quick note made a great discovery ................... molded maternity bras!!! I have just realised what they are for - so that my big *meaty* breastfeeding nipples don't show through tops I LOVE THEM!!!! How did I miss this invention

ok gotta go...............will post pics after the event
#822 of 822 Old 02-01-2007, 04:24 PM

I'm so lost in this thread! The kids have been sick and then it was my turn to be sick. We're better now, so I'm back. Witt, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope you have a beautiful day! :

Quag, that's cool about the signing.

to all. Gotta go, Logan is frantically trying to type here!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page