November 2006 Babies - February Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 06:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WOW! This thread sure is a big one already! I skimmed all the pages and all of your babes are precious! It sound slike Devin is right on track with rolling/not rolling. She was over 15lbs a month ago so I am sure she is at least 26-17 lbs now and it is hard for her to flip over all that adorable chub but when she does she smiles and just loves it! She is in 12 month clothng already and I am in awe - Kiera wasn't in 12 month clothes until she was 8 months old - she was over 9lbs when she was born too...As most of yo uknow Devin was 10lb 14oz so she was nolittle baby to begin with but she and her sister are in the same size Fuzzi Bunz diapers already!: Devin is SUCH a joy! I just love her so much and can't believe I was ever worried about having two - they are the true light of my life. Sometimes it's rough like when they are both crying and I have a paper due in an hour (I am a full-time student again) but then they smile and Kiera says, "Love you Mama" and I melt into a puddle by my computer. Any-hoo...off to write a paper in the wee hours afte rnursing the babe. Here are a few pix of the most mellow babe on the planet - seriously - I thought Kiera was mellow and then I had Deivn. She is such a "go with the flow" smiley baby it is unbelieveable!

Like my Beatles shirt?
http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/A...64/t_=35306164

Chubby Babe!

P.S. - Please add my babe to the list!
#122 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniT View Post
Sorry but I can add a Nov. 5th.

I do have a Nov. 8th but she was born in '98
Your Nov. 5th is named ....:

Thanks for trying to help out with the Nov. 8th!
#123 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogreencars View Post
We've been doing this off and on the whole time...
sorry, mama. i wish there was something i could do to help you.
hugs.
#124 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugchild77 View Post
WOW! This thread sure is a big one already! I skimmed all the pages and all of your babes are precious! It sound slike Devin is right on track with rolling/not rolling. She was over 15lbs a month ago so I am sure she is at least 26-17 lbs now and it is hard for her to flip over all that adorable chub but when she does she smiles and just loves it! She is in 12 month clothng already and I am in awe - Kiera wasn't in 12 month clothes until she was 8 months old - she was over 9lbs when she was born too...As most of yo uknow Devin was 10lb 14oz so she was nolittle baby to begin with but she and her sister are in the same size Fuzzi Bunz diapers already!: Devin is SUCH a joy! I just love her so much and can't believe I was ever worried about having two - they are the true light of my life. Sometimes it's rough like when they are both crying and I have a paper due in an hour (I am a full-time student again) but then they smile and Kiera says, "Love you Mama" and I melt into a puddle by my computer. Any-hoo...off to write a paper in the wee hours afte rnursing the babe. Here are a few pix of the most mellow babe on the planet - seriously - I thought Kiera was mellow and then I had Deivn. She is such a "go with the flow" smiley baby it is unbelieveable!

Like my Beatles shirt?

Chubby Babe!

P.S. - Please add my babe to the list!
Beatles shirt is great! My DD has one which she hasn't grown into yet, but clearly Devin would have already outgrown it (it's 6-9 mo). Is Devin in Medium FB now? My DD is still in small...

I'll add Devin!
#125 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by citymama View Post
sorry, mama. i wish there was something i could do to help you.
hugs.
Thanks!

My latest concern...DD seems to be gaining as little as 3 oz a week...Is this OK? At least she's gaining. A while back her ped. said he'd be fine with 1/2 to 1 oz a day...this is a bit less...She did start out heavy at 8 lbs 14 oz...Whatdya think everyone?
#126 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaunders View Post
The one *weird* thing was that even though I didn't have any retained placenta or anything, they did find that I had something called a velamentous cord insertion, which, among other things, if I'd had my water broken for me, could've been disastrous for me and/or the baby...my midwives told me it was just (yet another) freak thing - it happens within seconds of implantation, apparently - but luckily it didn't cause any problems, so I really haven't thought too much about it and consider us lucky nature took its course and everything turned out so well. Supposedly, my two weird placenta "problems" are completely unrelated, but it does seem kind of suspicious to me... I'm pretty sure we're going to call it quits with two children, as much as we thought we wanted to have 3, as I really don't want to tempt fate a third time and am just so grateful my children and I are here and so healthy.
I sent you an email. I had a velamentous cord with my second pregnancy, and a different UCA with my first. Both are 1% occourance rates. Crazy how we both had 2 weird problems, in both pregnancies!
/OT
#127 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 12:16 PM

Hi ladies! I just thought I would join this thread. My name is Chelci, I am 17 and I have an almost 3 month old son named Elijah. Elijah was born at exactly 36 weeks on 11/15/2006. I can't wait to get to know all of you ladies!!

Chelci

Chelci  Anthony, parents to:  E- 11/2006, A- 07/2008, and K- 09/2014.
A Few Facts About Our Family  

#128 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 01:47 PM

I have a Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough magnet on my fridge. Twice today when I held Simi in front of it she went, "Ooh, ooh, ooh" and was kicking her legs all excitedly. She really is my child!
#129 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Your Nov. 5th is named ....:

Thanks for trying to help out with the Nov. 8th!
Hehe, Alex is the new babe.

No he doesn't roll over yet, but he doesn't like the floor much. I have just recently been able to put him on the floor for a bit each day in the last couple weeks. It seems that SOMEONE ELSE can put him on the floor but I can't. Go figure. He also hates tummy time, and most babies learn to roll from their tummies to their backs first. That's ok, I am not worried. He is my fourth. My first baby was rolling over by three months and she used it as a mode of transportation. She would roll all over the house. : She was also walking at 7.5 months... so.... I am in hurry for my last babe to start "growing up." He will do it when he is ready.
#130 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome aboard, Alex and Elijah!

We're at 59 November babies - do I hear 60?
#131 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Thanks!

My latest concern...DD seems to be gaining as little as 3 oz a week...Is this OK? At least she's gaining. A while back her ped. said he'd be fine with 1/2 to 1 oz a day...this is a bit less...She did start out heavy at 8 lbs 14 oz...Whatdya think everyone?
1/2 to 1oz a day is the accepted weight gain amount for most babies. If she's not gaining at least 1/2 oz I'd watch her weight and make sure she's eating lots. However, she could just be setting her own growth pattern, too...

DD is now up to 11lbs 3oz. Who-hoo!!

Thanks for all the tips on cradle cap, y'all! We're fighting that here, too

-sarah-
mom to three, 4 and under.
#132 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 05:21 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
DD1 definitely didn't gain 1/2-1 oz a day, she always had her own growth curve going on, she is a very slow gainer. Today she is a happy and healthy 4 year old that weighs a whopping 29lbs. She has always been average in height but very skinny.

My DD2 looks like she is going to be even smaller then DD1, she's gaining weight great now, but it's no 1 oz a day. She weighs 10lbs 9ozs at almost 3 1/2 months of age.

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
#133 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 05:58 PM

Woo hoo, can my babe be lucky #60?! Please add Miriam (11/15) to the list. Thanks!

No time now to update and chat, will do so sometime soon. Dinner-making time!

A + J = Miriam (November 2006) and Raymond (June 2010)
#134 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 06:08 PM

Hello

Can we join? DS is 2.5 months old. Are there any mamas from SoCal here?

Mom to a bright & energetic 6 y.o. boy  blahblah.gif   With my sweetie for 10 years now  blowkiss.gif  Registered nurse  caffix.gif

#135 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 08:06 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
citymama- yeah I do wear him at work, but the problem is getting him to fall asleep because it is so loud there. And he is also one of those babes that needs to be walked, so if I wear him the second I sit down he wakes and starts fussing. It's just frustrating because I feel like I can't get any work done and they are paying me for nothing, but also like I am neglecting my ds because when he is content I leave him alone to do my work! I just wish I had a job in a store or something where interacting with him and other people was part of it all. Or better yet- work at home!
twogreencars- this is always my answer to these things, but how do you feel about your baby's gain? I mean do you feel like she's really not eating enough, or just on her own growth schedule? I really believe that we are in tune with our bodies and our babies... do you instinctively feel that something is not right?
#136 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atpeace View Post
Woo hoo, can my babe be lucky #60?! Please add Miriam (11/15) to the list. Thanks!
Lucky #60, it is! I like your "name", atpeace...

Miriam Iris and Adam!
We're now at 61 babies...Shall we guess how many we can get up to?
#137 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 09:54 PM

hi, forgot to mention~please add my baby noah to the list born 11/02

(my due date was 10/20! but we chose to wait it out and had a lovely homebirth ten days later )
#138 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 10:22 PM

Wow, it took me forever to find you ladies... ok, I've got to go back and read to catch up.
#139 of 353 Old 02-06-2007, 10:44 PM

DS was trying to simultaneously nurse AND frantically jam his hands in his mouth just now...: Unsuccessfully, I might add, poor kid...he was also drooling buckets today, too. He's also been doing a lot of the pulling on and off while nursing lately. He can also get REALLY angry sometimes and start drilling his face really hard into my chest, but that usually doesn't happen until about 5 minutes into the session...a lot of this stuff seems teething related. DD had about 4 teeth at 5 months, so I won't be surprised if we see some early teeth on DS. I just hope and pray he handles the discomfort better than DD; we had almost 2 solid years of teething-related misery and I'm ready for a break! At least we are already stocked up on Hyland's teething tabs, which we didn't learn about until DD was almost 1. It was the ONLY thing that worked for us.

So, as we near/arrive at the anniversary of the conception of our Nov. babes, I wonder: how many of us out there conceived our little ones due to a little Valentine's Day lovin'? DS was (even though I didn't ovulate/conceive him until the 17th...)
#140 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 12:03 AM

Did anybody else's baby start having mucousy poo around the time he or she started to drool? I've eliminated dairy from my diet just in case but I remember the two happening on the exact same day.

Mom to a bright & energetic 6 y.o. boy  blahblah.gif   With my sweetie for 10 years now  blowkiss.gif  Registered nurse  caffix.gif

#141 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 12:23 AM

*whew* that was a lot of reading!!! OK, I took some notes, so let's see how I do.

thumb sucking - Morgan is all about shoving her hands in her mouth. She's almost got the thumb thing down, but she only gets it right about a third of the time. But oh my is she in love with sucking on her hands. and she drools like a fiend when she does it.

rolling over - she's not rolling over yet, although s he's done it twice they were both accidents and *very* surprising .

sleeping - Morgan is a really good nighttime sleeper. She will go down anywhere between 6:30 and 7:30 and will usually stay down until around 1:30 or 2. She's up for 40 or so to feed and change her diaper then she's back down until 6 or 7 am. This morning she was out until 8:15 and I had to keep checking on her to make sure she was breathing. Now, daytime sleeping is an entirely different story. Morgan has been on a nap boycott for about a week now. It is a *struggle* to get her down. She's always been difficult to get to sleep, this this has been crazy.

smiling/laughing - Morgan isn't laughing or giggling yet, but she is a smiling fool! I've got a drawing of Horton (Dr. Seuss Horton Hears a Who) on the wall above her changing table. She is just the happiest baby girl in the world when she's lying under the drawing and flirting away!

protein - someone, I don't remember who, sorry, was asking about ways of getting protein in your diet. Try making a huge batch of Lentils or split pea soup or something of that nature. You can freeze portions of it for easy reheating at a later time when the dinner horizon is bleak. Lentils have the highest protein content, next to soy,

cradle cap - Morgan had cradle cap,nothing too bad, on her forehead and eyebrows. I started putting a little vitamin e on it and letting it sit for a few minutes before wiping it gently with a burp cloth. he scales fell off within a day or two.

oh and someone else mentioned fuzzi bunz... I LOVE my fuzzi bunz and more importantly Morgan loves them. We also have a few Bum Genius which are cool too, but in my opinion, not as good.

Quote:
So, as we near/arrive at the anniversary of the conception of our Nov. babes, I wonder: how many of us out there conceived our little ones due to a little Valentine's Day lovin'?
Hahahaha, Dh and I have been talking about that recently.

ok, well, that's my notes tapped. Sorry it's not more personalize and thematically grouped instead, but there was just too much in 7 pages of posts!
#142 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 12:30 AM

Quote:
DS was trying to simultaneously nurse AND frantically jam his hands in his mouth just now...: Unsuccessfully, I might add, poor kid...he was also drooling buckets today, too. He's also been doing a lot of the pulling on and off while nursing lately. He can also get REALLY angry sometimes and start drilling his face really hard into my chest, but that usually doesn't happen until about 5 minutes into the session...a lot of this stuff seems teething related. DD had about 4 teeth at 5 months, so I won't be surprised if we see some early teeth on DS. I just hope and pray he handles the discomfort better than DD; we had almost 2 solid years of teething-related misery and I'm ready for a break! At least we are already stocked up on Hyland's teething tabs, which we didn't learn about until DD was almost 1. It was the ONLY thing that worked for us.

So, as we near/arrive at the anniversary of the conception of our Nov. babes, I wonder: how many of us out there conceived our little ones due to a little Valentine's Day lovin'? DS was (even though I didn't ovulate/conceive him until the 17th...)
My dd is drooling a TON! And chewing on her hands like mad. She tries to shove both fists in her mouth at the same time I can see outlines of teeth under her bottom gums so I am pretty sure she is teething. I use some hylands and it seems to help.

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary!! I think that is why we conceived this time last year (I was also 2 1/2 weeks past my due date)We had our first year to ourselves, then I was pregnant last year and now we are a beautiful little family. YAY!

I agree about the weight thing. My dd is a slow but steady gainer and I am not worried about it. I stay on top of tracking her growth but she has her own curve. My mil also says my dh was the same way and he was a formula baby as she had to go back to work when he was a week old So as long as you think your baby is healthy, they have the right amount of wet/dirty diapers and they are outgrowng clothes (albeit very slowly in my dd's case) then they are fine. One thing that sticks in my mind when I was researching baby weight gain was if you were asked how much a 30 year old man should weigh how would you even know how to answer that? People are not cookie cutters and we can't know how much a healthy person should weigh solely based on age.
Amber

11/06 and 1/09 :
#143 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 11:59 AM

I have actually wondered about teething, since Ingrid suddenly started drooling less than a week ago. It seems like it's mostly in the evening, though. She doesn't seem to be in pain, but thinking ahead-- I am nervous about Hyland's, since it contains belladonna.. anyone have opinions on this?

Well, we didn't conceive until around April 1. My LMP was March 19.

On sleeping, she is suddenly going for a long stretch when she first goes down for the night, usually 5 hours, though once it was 6 and once it was 7. Then she wakes more like every 2 hours till morning. It's so nice to get those longer stretches.

mama to Ingrid (11/06) and Louisa (5/29/09):
#144 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATruck View Post
I have actually wondered about teething, since Ingrid suddenly started drooling less than a week ago. It seems like it's mostly in the evening, though. She doesn't seem to be in pain, but thinking ahead-- I am nervous about Hyland's, since it contains belladonna.. anyone have opinions on this?
ATruck - why does the homeopathic belladonna make you nervous?
#145 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
DD2 has been waking up all night for the last few nights, nursing and being very fussy, I think she's hitting a growth spurt. Maybe she'll finally grow out of her 0-3 months that she is still wearing at almost 3.5 months of age. She has been drooling for several weeks now, she also discovered her hands and I few times I've caught her sucking on her thumb.

I work a lot with bfing moms, and frequently get phone calls about slow weight gain, I agree with everything that has been said. If they are meeting milestones, happy, healthy, have enough wet diapers, then they are usually just fine. Some babies follow their own growth curve, besides someone has to be at the bottom of the charts.

I've also seen a trend with docs that freak out about slow weight gain in babies who are doing great in every other area, they tend to freak out in other areas as well. So if you have a doc that is doing that then it could just be the beginning of an interesting relationship. I don't do WBV but have a pedi in case we need her, and it took me a while to find a doc that was ok with my small children. Some of the stuff I've heard them say about them....

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
#146 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 12:25 PM

Hey everyone! I just want to say that our mornings are the greatest! Sweet Eden woke up this am in her crib (we aren't co-sleeping, but she's usually in our bed by the time she wakes up for the day, she slept like a champ last night, so I never brought her in) cooing, talking and giggling. I couldn't help but stand in her doorway for 5 min or so just listening. What a beautiful sound!

twogreencars: I used to work for a pediatrician. He would not look at the numbers of weight gain, but the curve. The chart they use to plot out the baby's growth is more important than the actual numbers. Here is a link to a chart. For example, say my child gained 1/2 lb. When plotted out on the curve it doesn't really matter where she is as far as her percentile (or even if she isn't on the colored part of the chart). What matters is that she grows in the "shape" of that curve. If she begins to "fall off the curve" (meaning the growth is not increasing at the appropriate rate) that is cause for concern. The key, though is to look at the whole picture over time. Hopefully you will plot her out and see that she is growing well. I hope bf gets better for you.

asaunders: Eden does the thumb-nipple combination as well! It's not too efficient, and seriously wet with all the drool and milk spraying everywhere! As for the drooling/teething thing, we are trying an amber teething necklace. We just got it, so she has only worn it one day, but I think she is drooling less already!

Eden hates tummy time, so I doubt she'll roll for a while. I'm not worried at all about it. She has 4 month old head control and "tripods" to sit. I'm not forcing the tummy time.

Here's a question for you all. Where do you live and do you know very many folks who share your parenting ideals? How geographical is AP?
I live in Virginia and I know one girl who "wears" her baby (I just met a couple more at LLL). I don't know anyone who uses cloth diapers. Because I worked for a ped. I know several non-vaxing parents (all are parents of previously vaxed spectrum disorder kids). I, on the other hand, know tons of you're-going-to-spoil-her, CIO types. I only knew 4 mamas personally (before I took my childbirth class) who had natural childbirth.

Have a great day everyone!

~Amy~ Wife to my best friend Brandon. Mama to my sweet girl Eden (11/6/06) and my little man Theo (6/25/09)
#147 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyann21 View Post
Did anybody else's baby start having mucousy poo around the time he or she started to drool? I've eliminated dairy from my diet just in case but I remember the two happening on the exact same day.
I had written asking about mucousy poo back on the middle of page 4...such fascinating topics, eh? It's still there, 4.5 weeks later, still with the green flecks in most of them. And DS had such an explosion this morning while I was out running a quick errand that DH said it reached all the way up his back to his stork bites!! :
#148 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by herwitsend View Post
twogreencars: I used to work for a pediatrician. He would not look at the numbers of weight gain, but the curve. The chart they use to plot out the baby's growth is more important than the actual numbers. Here is a link to a chart. For example, say my child gained 1/2 lb. When plotted out on the curve it doesn't really matter where she is as far as her percentile (or even if she isn't on the colored part of the chart). What matters is that she grows in the "shape" of that curve. If she begins to "fall off the curve" (meaning the growth is not increasing at the appropriate rate) that is cause for concern. The key, though is to look at the whole picture over time. Hopefully you will plot her out and see that she is growing well. I hope bf gets better for you.

Here's a question for you all. Where do you live and do you know very many folks who share your parenting ideals? How geographical is AP?
I live in Virginia and I know one girl who "wears" her baby (I just met a couple more at LLL). I don't know anyone who uses cloth diapers. Because I worked for a ped. I know several non-vaxing parents (all are parents of previously vaxed spectrum disorder kids). I, on the other hand, know tons of you're-going-to-spoil-her, CIO types. I only knew 4 mamas personally (before I took my childbirth class) who had natural childbirth.

Looked at my DD#1's healthy baby book and DD#2 is almost identical in her slow growth rate...DD#1 went from 91st centile (birth) to 2nd centile (1 year). At 9yo, she's now between 25th adn 50th centiles...DS who at birth was 97th centile is now somewhere between 10th and 25th centile now at age 12. I think I just have slender, active kids (better IMO than the overweight couch potato variety...)...So - DD#2 seems healthy - just wish she'd be less reluctant to take the breast, anywhere, anytime...

I'm in the southwest of the USA...I know of 3 people using CD. I know tons of non-vaxing parents of older kids as my DD#1 and DD#2 went to Waldorf schools. Don't know any babies who aren't doing the vaxing...My mother and baby group is at the local freestanding birth center, so there are lots of slinging mamas there. I know a lot of HB mamas of older kids, but NO HB mamas of babies ("aren't you brave" is the comment I continually get). There are tons of CIO parents around here, I'm sure - it just hasn't come up yet...I know lots of organic, wholefoods types and I see them when we shop at Wild Oats, Trader Joe's...I know when I go back to work, I'll probably seem even more alternativeand non-mainstream than before (I'm an attorney - not that many crunchies in this profession).
#149 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herwitsend View Post

I am in the Portland area. There are so many non-vaxing/cloth diapering/slinging/co-sleeping/non-circumcising/home-schooling/AP mommas here I am not even going to try counting.

I run into MDC momma's out in RL not just at planned meetings. It's great!
Quote:
I had written asking about mucousy poo back on the middle of page 4...such fascinating topics, eh? It's still there, 4.5 weeks later, still with the green flecks in most of them. And DS had such an explosion this morning while I was out running a quick errand that DH said it reached all the way up his back to his stork bites!! :
Umm what are stork bites? As for the poo up the back, are you using disposable diapers? If so that is just something you are going to have to get used it. They don't hold it in like cloth diapers/covers and it gets EVERYWHERE. I probably did more laundry trying to clean poo off the girls' cloths than I do washing the diapers. And at least I don't care if the cloth diapers stain. And I a using many of the same diapers for DS that I did for DD..

DS is doing great. He is such a happy baby. He is never fussy unless he is hungry or needs changed. Once in a blue moon he will get fussy for awhile, like last week. He was crying for two hours. I rocked and cuddled and tried to feed him and nothing worked. I laid him down and rubbed his tummy... moved his legs back and forth... put him over my shoulder and he let out the LOUDEST burp. He hasn't done this since. I did pick up some gripe water though in case it happens again.

I was kind of irritated after I got home with it because it was 10.99. Fine whatever I can use it forever. Read the bottle and it says to discard six weeks after opening. Great... big fat waste of money since I probably will only use it once or twice in that six weeks. It says because of loss of potency. I am wondering if that is just a CYA statement and it will be fine. And if it is not they WHY NOT SELL IT IN SMALLER BOTTLES... Arg.

Oh yea.. and for the teething gel, I used it with DD#3 and it worked great. I use with with DS too and I have never had a problem. The belladonna does not bother me. Taken in the correct doses it is helpful and not harmful.
#150 of 353 Old 02-07-2007, 03:26 PM

My little girlie is 3 months old today. She is such a cutie.
We had a check up today with the doctor. She still weighs 12 lbs 4 oz (She weighed the same @ the health clinic Jan 22nd). he said it could be because she was weighed fully clothed there. and she weighs naked @ his office. He didn't seem concerned. I would have thought she would have gained weight. Hmmm.Anyone else have similar situation? She is breastfed exclusively. She hates bottles.

I think I conceived my dd on FEB 8TH,2006. Soo happy conception day to me for tomorrow. Hah. My mom always tells me how I was conceived on valentines day. LOL. I was born nov 22nd .So there ya go.

Hope everyone is doing good.

-Kimberly-

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page