Forum Jump: 

#601 of 608 Old 02-28-2007, 06:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthmama369 View Post
Bastian has achieved crawling! Woohoo!

OMG. Bastian has started crawling. . . .
yay Sebastian!

Sam has 4 teeth about to pop. all across the top, the two middle and two on either side. So far the only thing that's happened is that it's effected her sleep a little, so she's waking up 2-3 times a night instead of 1, and she's having trouble napping too. Poor babe. That can't feel good.

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#602 of 608 Old 02-28-2007, 09:43 PM

I get hugs after naps. Don't really leave her anywhere yet, but that's going to change soon. I'm taking an hour and a half Thursday nights for some Mommy time. Swimming. Yay! And love the slobbery kisses, but I could so do without the slobbers. Or at least without the boogers.

Mom to K (06.23.06) & A (09.13.09)
#603 of 608 Old 02-28-2007, 10:37 PM

[QUOTE=Marlow's mom;7429456]I love baby hugs...Marlow is now into giving me hugs when I get home from work...I realize she is most likely just excited by my red coat but it feels like a little hug.

QUOTE]

my baby gives me slobbery smooches. she does this thing now where she buries her head in my neck or chest and squeezes tight with her arms and legs while rubbing her face on my shirt, so cute i love it. i love hugs from my baby they are the best! and she can adorable. babies are so fun to watch, i can seriously sit and watch her all day :
#604 of 608 Old 02-28-2007, 11:36 PM

Just popping in to say... Anna has MAJOR MAJOR seperation anxiety. Can't put her down. Can't leave her sight. If anyone she barely doesn't know even looks at her sideways... YIKES! It's like she got stung by a bee... poor thing!!

Yay sebastian!

Welcome new mamas!

Only two bottom teeth here...

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
#605 of 608 Old 03-01-2007, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJessD View Post
She got two teeth!! yay!
Yay teeth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papayapetunia View Post
I actually put Talula down to sleep last night, and she didn't insist that I stay with her. And now, I've been up for 1 1/2 hours and she's still sleeping. I'm drunk with freedom!
Yay sleep! No sleep ,the dairy quean was open last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow's mom View Post
I love baby hugs...Marlow is now into giving me hugs when I get home from work...I realize she is most likely just excited by my red coat but it feels like a little hug.

TMI ALERT:

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
We had to do a booger-ectomy on Marlow last night...the stubborn thing was stuck in there for almost a week!!!! and it got humungous! I had her laying on my lap looking at me and Lee used the tweezer in one well-aimed pinch and released the offending monster...his years of playing Operation paid off...Marlow didn't notice a thing but I can't get the image of that thing out of my head! How can something so sweet, loveable and adorable also be so crusty and gross?

Sorry for the gross story...I had to tell someone and I don't think any IRL people would still talk to me if I told them.
Operation! I usualy flood with saline spray to soften.

[QUOTE=MamaJessD;7432458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow's mom View Post
I love baby hugs...Marlow is now into giving me hugs when I get home from work...I realize she is most likely just excited by my red coat but it feels like a little hug.

QUOTE]

my baby gives me slobbery smooches. she does this thing now where she buries her head in my neck or chest and squeezes tight with her arms and legs while rubbing her face on my shirt, so cute i love it. i love hugs from my baby they are the best! and she can adorable. babies are so fun to watch, i can seriously sit and watch her all day :
I get head butts! Followed by shirt pulling and screatching!!!! cute but anoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineM View Post
Just popping in to say... Anna has MAJOR MAJOR seperation anxiety. Can't put her down. Can't leave her sight. If anyone she barely doesn't know even looks at her sideways... YIKES! It's like she got stung by a bee... poor thing!!

Yay sebastian!

Welcome new mamas!

Only two bottom teeth here...
Separation anxiety, oh me too! I can't be more than 2 feet away.I will sit on the floor with lulu and she will scoot off my lap and then cry because i'm not touching her.She is ok if I put my hand on her back. I'ts weired.

Doing what I can to make better choices every day!
#606 of 608 Old 03-01-2007, 08:44 AM

We get the food offering too...anything she is eating she tries to cram into my mouth....of course I pretend to eat it and tell her 'thank you' which gets her even more excited to do it again and again...I think I've created a generous slimy food offering monster.
#607 of 608 Old 03-01-2007, 10:35 AM

Sam has had pumpkin bread for breakfast two days in a row now. she's also having some cheerios this morning. all of a sudden, my baby likes food. who knew?

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#608 of 608 Old 03-01-2007, 11:14 AM

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page