WHAT A GREAT Day - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-24-2003, 11:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
today, my ds and I and my dh had a GREAT day. Can i tell you all about it?

DH took DS out at 9 am and I stayed home to work and got ALOT done (i run 2 businesses). DH and DS went to the diner and then to a museum until 1 pm (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?)

Then we met some friends for a delicious vegan lunch where DS made friends with the waiter. Then DH went off to work and I came home with my friends. We played a bit, and then DS and I went to the bookstore and played for hours with books and other kids who were playing there. Then we came home.

DH arrived home, gave DS a bath and played a bit while I emailed some friends. THen I nursed him for I swear 18 seconds and he fell dead asleep. He went into his crib (he co-sleeps but is in the crib til we go to bed). Then DH and I had GREAT SEX for the first time in a while! YAY!!!!!!! Now DH is downstairs making us veggie bean burritos and cold beers for dinner while I surf MDC.

Now THAT'S what i call a GOOD day.

#2 of 3 Old 05-24-2003, 11:45 PM

I would call that a *great* day.

My day was pretty good too - not as good as yours but still good. I have just started working at my old job for 4 hours every Sat., which I love so far - it's long enough to be a nice break from babyland and my mom and DH are with Cole so I know he's fine. I got a raise, which is pretty nice considering I have been a major slacker lately as far as my "job" goes. I supposedly WAH but I haven't been doing much lately. My boss said this is what is known as "incentive", LOL. Really made me feel needed, YK? Then I came home and DH and I took turns playing with Cole in the dirt while the other worked in the garden. Then Cole conked out around 8:30 and has been snoozing peacefully in his crib ever since, while I drink a few beers and alternately surf the web and chat with DH. Nice and mellow, just the way I like it.
#3 of 3 Old 05-26-2003, 04:58 PM

I don't usually post over here, but I like to lurk sometimes....and of course this caught my attention! It sounds like an awesome day!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page