July 06 mamas: get yer March on! - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#541 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 11:14 AM
 
AmyCarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elsanne - What is your gut instinct? just curious.

I hold my baby all night. I wear him down starting at about 730p and we all go to bed around 11p. He's in & out of consciousness the whole night. I'm probably not the right person to answer sleep issues.

Actually, I hold my baby just about all the time. He's only down while he's in the high chair or I'm doing something where I can't wear him.

I love my Ergo. :
AmyCarin is offline  
#542 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 11:44 AM
 
TanyaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: in a people house
Posts: 3,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarenka View Post
oh Tanya - how's the little one now?
Thanks for asking. He's doing much better today. He's staying home from school again. Last night he passed out as I was putting dinner on the table. He slept from 6pm until 8:30 this morning! He only woke twice in the night, and once was because we woke him to give him some more SA, CLO and Sambucol. But he was coughing in his sleep, so he was probably going to wake up. This morning he was starving. Made him an omelet and he ate all of it! Right now he and dd1 have just put on a movie to watch while they play with legos. When kids are sick, the tv limits are very loose around here. I'm just amazed at how these mega doses of vit C have worked on a cold this bad. Dh is a believer now!

AmyC, everything you described about sleep with your ds sounds normal to me. We just kind of go with the flow with baby's bedtimes. I remember with my first he'd be wide awake at 9pm at night and we'd go get groceries. At first I felt weird taking a baby out so late, but I got to the point where I just shrugged off any comments with "well, he'd be awake anyway, so we might as well get our shopping done."
TanyaS is offline  
#543 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 12:49 PM
 
Sandrine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm like 5 pages behind. You weren't all suppose to post while i was gone.

Sand, Mom to three girls and a new SON!!!!  babyboy.gif Born on March 7th, 2011  I get to do these again:   bfinfant.gifslingboy.gifcd.gif
Sandrine is offline  
#544 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 01:19 PM
 
MsGrizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 1,568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
Today's embarassing confession, which has little to do with my babe:
Reminds me of the time we went to a friend's housewarming party and ds1 spilled something on the wall and rug - I reached for a napkin and started wiping...it was a RED napkin and bled all over the wall and carpet. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydensmama View Post
Ok, sleep issues for us.....

NO MATTER WHAT I DO, WHAT TIME I DO IT, WHAT I FEED HIM, Mason wakes up sceaming 45-60 minutes after he goes down for the night to nurse. Until I nurse him well he will not go back down.
I'll be interested to hear what your instincts are telling you...you pretty much described my son. He always wakes up 45 min after going to bed. He must be held to sleep in the crook of my arm. I'm in agony from stiff neck, sore shoulders, etc. I can't just nurse through the constant wakings because I have to sit up to nurse (we've been trying laying down to no avail) so really I'm at my wit's end. I'm not the person to be answering your questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaS View Post
Very accident prone family. I often joke that we are similar to the Griswold's of National Lampoon fame. Maybe not quite that extreme, but ..... yeah.
MsGrizzle is offline  
#545 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 01:53 PM
 
CalebsMama05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 3,442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

sorry to yell but it is SO nice here

me so happy me so happy

Jami (25) Roland (27) & Caleb (5), Jacob (3.5) , Kaitlyn (2)
CalebsMama05 is offline  
#546 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 02:16 PM
 
kimya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: olympia, wa
Posts: 391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
I'm like 5 pages behind. You weren't all suppose to post while i was gone.
I wish I was ONLY 5 pages behind!!!

Yesterday I bought a stroller! Yikes. Panda hasn't been in one yet but my body is breaking. I feel like if I can take long walks with her (which I just can't do wearing her- flat feet, bad knees, etc. etc.) my body will get stronger. Eventually I will be able to wear her longer. DH seems to think she is going to LOOOOVE the stroller. We'll see.

I hope so because I am so out of shape right now and walking would make a big difference.

Oh, and tooth number two has made an appearance.

I am back for a few weeks, let's see if I can keep up with you chatterboxes!
kimya is offline  
#547 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 03:09 PM
 
gumby74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northern Wisconsin and wish I was in Madison.
Posts: 1,905
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Where's Jessica? AKA: Joyof Birth?

Tricia, married to DH. 2MC's & 4 yrs ttc...finally mom to Andrew6/06 and Benjamin 10/09. Adopted bro & sis 2002. My 2 fav. words: Spay and Neuter! I'm an Ultimate Viewer, 2010!

 

gumby74 is offline  
#548 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 03:51 PM
 
TanyaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: in a people house
Posts: 3,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I think she was staying at her moms for a bit? Maybe she'll pop in!
TanyaS is offline  
#549 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 03:59 PM
 
AmyCarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimya View Post
I wish I was ONLY 5 pages behind!!!

Yesterday I bought a stroller! Yikes. Panda hasn't been in one yet but my body is breaking. I feel like if I can take long walks with her (which I just can't do wearing her- flat feet, bad knees, etc. etc.) my body will get stronger. Eventually I will be able to wear her longer. DH seems to think she is going to LOOOOVE the stroller. We'll see.
What kind, what kind? I like my stroller but I like it more for a 1 & up the baby just likes to be face to face or otherwise attached. I have a glorified umbella - a Chicco (MacLaren knockoff) it's fab.

What kind of carrier do you have? If it's not an Ergo - let me sing the praises of how long I can wear my little one in the Ergo. And if you knew me - I'm a princess weakling! I wear him no less than 6 hours a day and it's probably more like 10. I even wore my 3 yo for short (like 30 minutes) stints while I was 8 mos pregnant! Seriously.

Re: Sleep - my peanut is still taking 3 naps a day. We get up at 8, breakfast etc. 930 Nap, 1030 up - play 12p lunch/clean up 130 nap 3pm up - snack play 5p - nap 6pm up/dinner 730 bed 10p nurse 11p bed

what's your day look like?
AmyCarin is offline  
#550 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 04:50 PM
 
kimya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: olympia, wa
Posts: 391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyCarin View Post
What kind, what kind? I like my stroller but I like it more for a 1 & up the baby just likes to be face to face or otherwise attached. I have a glorified umbella - a Chicco (MacLaren knockoff) it's fab.

What kind of carrier do you have? If it's not an Ergo - let me sing the praises of how long I can wear my little one in the Ergo. And if you knew me - I'm a princess weakling! I wear him no less than 6 hours a day and it's probably more like 10. I even wore my 3 yo for short (like 30 minutes) stints while I was 8 mos pregnant! Seriously.

Re: Sleep - my peanut is still taking 3 naps a day. We get up at 8, breakfast etc. 930 Nap, 1030 up - play 12p lunch/clean up 130 nap 3pm up - snack play 5p - nap 6pm up/dinner 730 bed 10p nurse 11p bed

what's your day look like?
I REALLY wanted one with a reversible handle. A friend works for a website that sells bugaboos and was going to be able to get me a Gecko for $375. That is still soooo much for a stroller that I only want to use to go for walks, not for regular daily activities. I wanted something with bigger wheels that I could take on trails in the woods. I didn't want to order online because I didn't want to wait for something to be shipped than hate it and have to send it back and wait for something else to be shipped and hate it...and the Jeep All Terrain one was on clearance at ShopKo, so I got it. We have used it at the zoo with our friends daughter so I knew we wouldn't hate it. I wanted something with enough room for Panda to have some toys with her in the seat. DH convinced me that she is going to be so excited about looking around that she won't care if she is looking at me or not. She LOVES riding in shopping carts and at the airport the other day he had her sitting ontop of the guitars, on top of the luggage, on the luggage cart. He was holding her and pushing her and she was cracking up. When I got her down and held her she was really squirmy and fussing to be back on her chariot!!! We will see though. If she hates the stroller I can return it, or craigslist it. I still plan on carrying her for trips to the store and going downtown and stuff. There are just awesome trails here and huge parks I would like to use a stroller at.

If DH is with me he will carry her in the Ergo. She likes the Ergo with Daddy. I am short and fat and it is awkward for both of us. She has never liked facing in, even as a newborn, and will only do it on DH in the Ergo. The big boobs in the face make her crazy. When I get a little stronger I think I will be able to do a backpack thing. We used the Ergo in NYC and for a walk in Colorado but she is mostly in arms facing out. She is getting squirmy though and that makes it harder.

I will let you know how it goes.

On a different note...have any of you heard the Johnny Cash Children's Album? We got it a few weeks ago and it is REALLY good. There is a song where a woman nurses two orphaned bear cubs "upon her breast". That line was surprising and cool to hear!

We need to get Panda's passport pictures today. I hope it's not as traumatizing as the Sears Photos were!!!
kimya is offline  
#551 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 04:54 PM
WNB
 
WNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,912
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimya View Post
...
Oh, and tooth number two has made an appearance.
2 teeth here as well, though they are only just barely through the gumline. We noticed #2 on Saturday.

My DD definitely likes the stroller, and I like it b/c it is great for carrying groceries home. Enjoy your new toy, Kim
WNB is offline  
#552 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 06:02 PM
 
TanyaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: in a people house
Posts: 3,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimya View Post
On a different note...have any of you heard the Johnny Cash Children's Album? We got it a few weeks ago and it is REALLY good. There is a song where a woman nurses two orphaned bear cubs "upon her breast". That line was surprising and cool to hear!
No, I haven't heard it! I'm always looking for new kid's music. My kids love Johnny Cash, but Folsom Prison isn't exactly a good message, but this is a great alternative.


ETA: Something my babe has been doing the last couple of days has been cracking me up! She opens her mouth really big like she's smiling and saying "Hi" at the same time. Except she makes no sound. None. Just a big gaping open mouth. I took these pics and it looks like she's laughing or saying "ahhhhh". But it's complete silence. Some are wider than others because when I was she responded by doing it bigger. I'm now who was getting who to perform.
TanyaS is offline  
#553 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 08:49 PM
 
MsGrizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 1,568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tanya - love that photo!!

I had no idea that JC had a kid's album. Right now my 7 year old only wants to listen to "rock and roll" so I don't listen to kids music much but my one of favorites is definitely Trout Fishing in America.

As for strollers - I just have a cheapo umbrella one from ds1. I don't remember using it all that much until he was walking and would want to take breaks and wouldn't want to be held. He liked zooming around in it like it was a car.
MsGrizzle is offline  
#554 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 09:14 PM
 
Subhuti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Jeta Grove
Posts: 1,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyCarin View Post
I hold my baby all night. I wear him down starting at about 730p and we all go to bed around 11p. He's in & out of consciousness the whole night. ...
Actually, I hold my baby just about all the time. He's only down while he's in the high chair or I'm doing something where I can't wear him.
Amy -- you sound like an awesome mom. If i were reincarnated, I think I'd pick you as my mom! seriously....

Liz
Ps gingi is a real top - heavy 'lug' and i haven't put her in the ergo yet because I'm afraid she'll 'flip' out. i have the old style which is a little low on their bodies imho. Also she doesn't have great body / torso control yet. when i wear her, i use the a cozy carrier, a canvas mei tei which really covers a lot of her and holds her tight to me on the front.

Kids. I got two of 'em.
Subhuti is offline  
#555 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 09:30 PM
 
fenwickmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Star City
Posts: 1,383
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'm all about my various mei tais but i do use a stroller, especially a double stroller. we just upgraded our crappy double stroller to a grand double baby trend-got it for a great deal at teh used baby stuff place-love it for trail walking!

Kelly, :Mama to Kevin, 10/1/05 & Seth, 7/7/06. ::
fenwickmama is offline  
#556 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 10:03 PM
 
elsanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Posts: 2,855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fenwickmama I am all about my new (crappy, but hey) double stroller! It is great! I got it in case I ever have to travel with both girls again. It is not too good on cobblestones, and I think I've already damaged it.

Today we went out in the little bike trailer that carries two kids--that is my new fun thing with my toddler. I do feel like Amara's (baby) little brain gets jostled on the cobblestones a little more than I'm comfortable with, so I limit her riding.
elsanne is offline  
#557 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 10:19 PM
 
aydensmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston
Posts: 855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Love the pic Tayna....

so my gut instict is to nurse him whenever he wants, but it is hard when I run out (after nursing all day long and then like three times on both sides between 5-7pm).

We will see how this goes, this to shall pass huh?

I use my ring sling most of the time, but my boys love their walks in the stroller. We have an Eddie Bauer double stroller, and an umbrella one seater that the baby can sit in now. I really want to buy a side by side double stroller, buy I don't want the cheapo (Jeep) one, I want the unaffordable one. But not enough to go get it! I guess we will just use the ones that work!

Busy wife to dh for 5 years and mama to ds1 (11.09.04), ds2 (7.17.06) and ds3 coming Aug 09. :::
aydensmama is offline  
#558 of 755 Old 03-19-2007, 10:23 PM
 
AmyCarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatskillMtnMama View Post
Amy -- you sound like an awesome mom. If i were reincarnated, I think I'd pick you as my mom! seriously....
Yea, till you turned 3 and you were my older little one & I was telling you to "Hush." and "Baby's leg's aren't for pulling." "Gentle with the baby's head." <<sigh>> I'm working on being a better mom to him. It's soo easy when they are little - their needs are sooo basic, hold 'em so they can access the boob (as demo'd here ). Change the diaper before it leaks on me


Re:strollers - I have the Inglesina Twin whatever & I really like it. It's a side by side Umbrella stroller. Similar to the Maclaren but it has the middle handle which I use ALL the time. I'm the queen of multi-tasking so I frequently only have one hand available to steer. I'm not sure it was totally worth the $$$ just bc I don't use it that often. My 3 yo isn't much into riding these days and when he does want to ride the baby is usually *done* and ready to be held again.

I sooo need to pick up that Johnny Cash album. I wonder if our library has it?
AmyCarin is offline  
#559 of 755 Old 03-20-2007, 12:12 AM
 
CalebsMama05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 3,442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimya View Post
and the Jeep All Terrain one was on clearance at ShopKo, so I got it.
ok first of all I considered that same stroller! and 2nd of all...THATS WHERE I WORK. hehe. oops now I guess i'm gonna get stalked. ah well thank goodness there are like 4 or 5 here in town
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyCarin View Post
What kind, what kind? I like my stroller but I like it more for a 1 & up the baby just likes to be face to face or otherwise attached. I have a glorified umbella - a Chicco (MacLaren knockoff) it's fab
ugh I can't stand umbrellas...I got a safety 1st acella (I believe) and I love it the handle is high enough and yet its pretty small. it doesn't fold up *quite* small enough but we had a minivan so it wasn't a big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
Where's Jessica? AKA: Joyof Birth?
I was wondering that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimya View Post
I wish I was ONLY 5 pages behind!!!

Yesterday I bought a stroller! Yikes. Panda hasn't been in one yet but my body is breaking. I feel like if I can take long walks with her (which I just can't do wearing her- flat feet, bad knees, etc. etc.) my body will get stronger. Eventually I will be able to wear her longer. DH seems to think she is going to LOOOOVE the stroller. We'll see.
don't feel bad I wore Jake in walmart for like an hour maybe 2 and omg I was hurting. I had to switch sides too halfway cuz he was killing me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaS View Post
ETA: Something my babe has been doing the last couple of days has been cracking me up! She opens her mouth really big like she's smiling and saying "Hi" at the same time. Except she makes no sound. None. Just a big gaping open mouth. I took these pics and it looks like she's laughing or saying "ahhhhh". But it's complete silence. Some are wider than others because when I was she responded by doing it bigger. I'm now who was getting who to perform.
LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatskillMtnMama View Post
Ps gingi is a real top - heavy 'lug' and i haven't put her in the ergo yet because I'm afraid she'll 'flip' out. i have the old style which is a little low on their bodies imho. Also she doesn't have great body / torso control yet. when i wear her, i use the a cozy carrier, a canvas mei tei which really covers a lot of her and holds her tight to me on the front.
awww I love my ring sling. my pouch is a bit unforgiving...I find it hard to adjust him any in it and I love adjusting him lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwickmama View Post
i'm all about my various mei tais but i do use a stroller, especially a double stroller. we just upgraded our crappy double stroller to a grand double baby trend-got it for a great deal at teh used baby stuff place-love it for trail walking!
what was the crappy one you had? I am thinking about the graco duoglide...even got a raincheck at work for $118 something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsanne View Post
Fenwickmama I am all about my new (crappy, but hey) double stroller! It is great! I got it in case I ever have to travel with both girls again. It is not too good on cobblestones, and I think I've already damaged it.

Today we went out in the little bike trailer that carries two kids--that is my new fun thing with my toddler. I do feel like Amara's (baby) little brain gets jostled on the cobblestones a little more than I'm comfortable with, so I limit her riding.
what kind stroller do you have? we want to borrow FIL's bike trailer to take teh kids for bike rides...I miss being active. I was pregnant last summer and the summer before that Caleb was still pretty young.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aydensmama View Post
so my gut instict is to nurse him whenever he wants, but it is hard when I run out (after nursing all day long and then like three times on both sides between 5-7pm).
it is hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyCarin View Post
Yea, till you turned 3 and you were my older little one & I was telling you to "Hush." and "Baby's leg's aren't for pulling." "Gentle with the baby's head." <<sigh>> I'm working on being a better mom to him. It's soo easy when they are little - their needs are sooo basic, hold 'em so they can access the boob (as demo'd here ). Change the diaper before it leaks on me


Re:strollers - I have the Inglesina Twin whatever & I really like it. It's a side by side Umbrella stroller. Similar to the Maclaren but it has the middle handle which I use ALL the time. I'm the queen of multi-tasking so I frequently only have one hand available to steer. I'm not sure it was totally worth the $$$ just bc I don't use it that often. My 3 yo isn't much into riding these days and when he does want to ride the baby is usually *done* and ready to be held again.

I sooo need to pick up that Johnny Cash album. I wonder if our library has it?
I tell Caleb that all the time and he just turned 2. he's forever trying to kill the baby.

me I actually have something interesting to say! I went to wm (yes I know) and I wore Jake in the sling (Caleb was with grandma) and it was so fun! he fell asleep as we were leaving so I had to struggle to get stuff out of the cart.

also I was paying a friends electric bill and I saw a mama there wearing her baby girl in a ring sling! it was multicolored and gorgeous. I told her I liked it and she seemed suprised and happy.

Jami (25) Roland (27) & Caleb (5), Jacob (3.5) , Kaitlyn (2)
CalebsMama05 is offline  
#560 of 755 Old 03-20-2007, 09:08 AM
 
Miss Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In a huge pile of laundry
Posts: 2,504
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, thanks friends. All this talk of crawling, videos even! And Ethan's got the army crawl going on this morning. le sigh.

We're taking the kids downtown (on the train!) this morning to go check out the Great Lakes Science Center. Hopefully I'll be back later with pictures
Miss Juice is offline  
#561 of 755 Old 03-20-2007, 09:25 AM
 
fenwickmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Star City
Posts: 1,383
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
have fun juicy!
calebsmom we had a kolcraft double umbrella side by side-it was fine for sidewalks but nothing offroad cuz not very maneuverable-and didn't always fit through store doors/aisles at the mall/library-but it had canopy cover thingys and both seats reclined. anyway, my grandmother got it for us spur of the moment at a yardsale. we saw the babytrend double jog stroller at the used store and grabbed it up-traded the old one in for credit. much more use-able.

Kelly, :Mama to Kevin, 10/1/05 & Seth, 7/7/06. ::
fenwickmama is offline  
#562 of 755 Old 03-20-2007, 03:36 PM
 
kimya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: olympia, wa
Posts: 391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here's some pics from our last trip!!!

http://users.livejournal.com/kimya_dawson_/260910.html
kimya is offline  
#563 of 755 Old 03-20-2007, 03:55 PM
 
TanyaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: in a people house
Posts: 3,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Panda thinks you stink...
:
Still cute as ever!
TanyaS is offline  
#564 of 755 Old 03-20-2007, 03:59 PM
 
aydensmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston
Posts: 855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Adorable pics!

Busy wife to dh for 5 years and mama to ds1 (11.09.04), ds2 (7.17.06) and ds3 coming Aug 09. :::
aydensmama is offline  
#565 of 755 Old 03-20-2007, 07:54 PM
 
elsanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Posts: 2,855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mega-kyooooooots Pandamama.
elsanne is offline  
#566 of 755 Old 03-20-2007, 10:37 PM
 
Subhuti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Jeta Grove
Posts: 1,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalebsMama05 View Post
.

what was the crappy one you had? I am thinking about the graco duoglide...even got a raincheck at work for $118 something.
I have the duoglide -- got it online for $100.... thought it would be a peice of garbage but it's great. It's got great wheels and turnability...even on these rough catskill town sidewalks we just cruise along. it is SOOO geeky looking but who the hell cares. Because we have to cross a bridge to get into town, and the walkway is narrow, we can't use a side by side double stroller. But that sure sounds nice, to have the kids interacting.

We use a double stroller a lot. lulu, who's two and half, is a runner so i have to have her in a stroller if i'm on the street with her and the baby. And if I've already got to push a stroller, i figure i' might as well have both of them in it. i tend to take gingy in a mei tei when i'm alone with her.

liz

Kids. I got two of 'em.
Subhuti is offline  
#567 of 755 Old 03-21-2007, 12:59 PM
 
TanyaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: in a people house
Posts: 3,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Page two???

That ain't right.

TanyaS is offline  
#568 of 755 Old 03-21-2007, 01:09 PM
 
elsanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Posts: 2,855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Something's going on.

elsanne is offline  
#569 of 755 Old 03-21-2007, 01:57 PM
 
cjcolorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CO
Posts: 883
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimya View Post
Here's some pics from our last trip!!!

http://users.livejournal.com/kimya_dawson_/260910.html
Hey, Kimya, you were right around my stomping grounds! =)

Cindi, mama to Hannah (7/04) :, Eli & Sam (6/06) :
cjcolorado is offline  
#570 of 755 Old 03-21-2007, 02:27 PM
 
kimya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: olympia, wa
Posts: 391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Where do you live?! You and your twins should hang with my sil and her twins!!!
kimya is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off