Mothering Forum banner

thanks for the reccomendations - I got my stroller

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ~Megan~ 
#1 ·
I searched high and low for the Kolcraft Ranger I wanted and couldn't find it. I went to several stores to find something else I liked. I got very close to buying the Combi from BRU today. It was $79.99 and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. By chance I stopped by Walmart and found exactly what I wanted for $19.72!!!
It folds up nice and small. Has nice back support, a shade, cup holder, basket, and is reclinable. I can't believe I got such a good deal.

I tried it this afternoon and will be using it for our walk tomorrow. Its great and I definetly reccomend it. It can't be beat for this price. It would make an excellent shower gift as well!
take a look

#2 ·
. Glad you found what you were looking for. I was also interested in the Ranger Stroller by Kolcraft. Turns out they discontinued it. I couldn't figure out why and then after some searching found that they recalled them due to a problem with the locking mechanism

I'm still looking for one for my son. I checked out the one you got and it looks great but I'd like something that is convertible to front and rear so I don't think it will work for us. Thanks for the info. tho and--happy strolling

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.