March 07 mamas!! Our first thread!! - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-25-2007, 06:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you all for your thoughts. I am just hoping we can work on it. I am not a quiter I just don't like to put up with BS and feel like I am unapreciated. Like today he got mad at me cause last night I got dinner and when I got home I gave him the change. Well when he was going ot work he was loking for the change and couldn't find it and told me that I should have put it back were I got it from. I told him if that was the case he should have told me that yesterday. I found the money right after he left and called to tell him that I had found it. Once again it was my fault for him losing it since I gave it to him. I told him " I am sorry I didn't know that you were so irresponsible that I can't even give you money."

On the up side, I got a call back to go in for testing for a job at the 911 disoatch. I am so excited. I hope that all goes well. We could use the money to pay off the debts from FL and get back on our feet and not have to worry about money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2007, 10:53 PM

Good luck, FLMama! Hope you get the job! :

Leah coolshine.gif adoptionheart-1.gif homebirth.jpg

Hubby guitar.gif, ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, adopted dd (10) notes2.gif, dd (6) dust.gif, dd (1) femalesling.GIF & 3 foster dd's wheelchair.gif upsidedown.gif diaper.gif  

Old 06-25-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccohenou View Post
Okay, I don't wanna be a pain but I don't want you to be doing a whole dairy-free diet for naught either - Boost is lactose-free, but it's not lactose that is the problem with dairy for breastfed babies (lactose is always the primary sugar in breastmilk). It's the dairy proteins that can make their way into the milk and cause allergy issues. And Boost definitely has milk protein (look for the words whey, casein, or caseinate).
Unfortunately, it was for a serious gas problem that I gave up the dairy--and it's the lactose that affects that. I've been drinking lactaid recently without any problem, so I'm good to go there. Most of my restricted diet is because of the gas...she has struggled with it much more than the average baby and is now virtually gas free. The other restrictions are due to the reflux, although I don't know if it's actually helping at all. Can't wait to start putting favorite foods back into my diet again, but probably not for another week or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymoose View Post
colleen, glad to hear that- from the way we've been treated it seems DD is the tiniest baby anyone has ever seen... and she was 6 lb 10 oz at birth,... not that small IMO! at 12 weeks, she is 9 lb, 6 oz... i do have oversupply, so she is not getting as much hindmilk, but now that i'm back to work, i use a turkey baster to skim the fat and send only the fattiest milk in the bottles it worked like a charm!!!
I get that all the time, too!! I guess people are just used to seeing overfed formula-fed babies! Sheesh! I saw one baby not too long ago and asked the mother how much she weighed...3 months old and 16 pounds, and she started out at only 7 pounds! The mother bragged that she was feeding the baby rice cereal at night at 2 months old to get her to sleep through the night. Too early for solids in my opinion.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:42 AM

[QUOTE=didkisa;8475527I get that all the time, too!! I guess people are just used to seeing overfed formula-fed babies! Sheesh! I saw one baby not too long ago and asked the mother how much she weighed...3 months old and 16 pounds, and she started out at only 7 pounds! The mother bragged that she was feeding the baby rice cereal at night at 2 months old to get her to sleep through the night. Too early for solids in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I get so mad when people tell me that I need to put DS on cereal. He was 8.12 at birth and is now about 15lbs. But that is all breast milk. I would rather wake up 5 times then give him cereal right now. But to each their own I guess.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:53 AM

nak

Well, we're doing OK right now... Its been a pretty rough two weeks or so for us, due to DH being in a motorcycle accident on the 9th... Hes in brain injury rehab now, but also now 2+ hours from home, so I'm staying w/ old friends... its ok, but I really cant wait to get back home, kwim?? Anywaus he should be done w/ inpatient stuff by the 6th of july, and back at home, so... can't wait for that.

Other than that, everythings going great - still nursing wonderfully (thank god. I can *NOT* even begin to imagine how much more stressful itd be to have to be waking up at night and fixing bottles, and carrying around formula, and clean bottles and... etc)... Unfortuantly, we are using disposable diapers now, mostly because I can't bring myself to ask family/friends of I can wash dirty diapers, you know... and also because itd take soo much bigger bags to haul them into/out of the hospital all day long as I'm there for a good 8 hours+... so... yeah.

I really want to know how much DS weighs at this point though, its been several weeks since we weighed him, during which time he finally 'found' his hands at some point, and then just on sat he found his feet!! I'm SO happy for him!! Now he has four little play things w/ him at all times!!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:10 AM - Thread Starter

uggh, I just had a hard day today. Nothing REALLY hard though, just trying to manage everyones needs and emotions has me on the edge all day, at one point over it. Baby was fussy all day and I was not very good at calming her, instead her fussiness made me pissy and snappy. I somehow feel traumatized by having two kids all day and most evenings. It just is too much sometimes. Most often I handle everything with a breeze and a smile, but today everything was askew. My dd is like "i want, i need, i have to..." ALL DAY and of course she got more intense as I needed more of a mental break. And then the baby was super-needy and needed to nurse non-stop all day. And there was no space for any of my needs and there normally isn't anyway, but I haven't gotten any time with dh AT ALL, as the baby needs to fall asleep with me and dd1 wants papa to fall asleep with her in her room, since we recently moved her out of our bedroom. I literally get two 1 second hugs from him a day, even if we tried there seems to be no time for it. I'm just worn out and don't feel replenished - ever. And today I just had a rough time. Poor baby, she felt how angry I got and it scared her and made her cry more and louder. Now she is asleep and hopefully feels better.
Did any of you ever hear from deuxceleste again? I always wondered why she went MIA.

unschooling mama with Toots'n Fruits (6) and BeenzieBoo (3)
Old 06-26-2007, 08:18 PM

So, my baby popped two teeth already, and I strongly suspect there are more coming in because she's pretty cranky and drooly. So I just ordered an amber teething necklace on a whim, and I want to know if anyone has tried it with success or if anyone has heard anything about it good or bad.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo15 View Post
So, my baby popped two teeth already, and I strongly suspect there are more coming in because she's pretty cranky and drooly. So I just ordered an amber teething necklace on a whim, and I want to know if anyone has tried it with success or if anyone has heard anything about it good or bad.
Oh my I can't believe that little ones are popping out teeth already.

Well, I took my 911 test today. I failed by 4 points. But I did pretty well. I can retest in 6months so I will. But I just need to find something to keep me busy and earn me money until then.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:16 PM

Must not have been meant to be at this time, FLMama. Even if it felt right, I think you must have failed for a reason.

ergonyer- so sorry to hear about your DH! Hope he gets well soon so you can all heal at home together.

Nani- we all have days like that. : Try to remember that it won't last forever. Take one day at a time. I start each morning trying to be a "good" mommy, trying not to start my day with yesterday's frustrations. Sometimes I have good days and sometimes I don't, but each day I TRY. I repeat my mantra "I manifest my peace. I manifest my peace." and take deep breaths and it seems to calm me down a little. I notice that my kids calm down when I am calm. If I want them to be happy I have to show them how to get there, not continue the negative energy by screaching at them. Hang in there!

I have purchased an amber necklace for my babe and one for myself! I hear they are pretty good. They don't take away all teething symptoms, but they do help. And they're super cute!

Got a fussy baby today, and lunch to make, so I gotta run!

Hubby guitar.gif, ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, adopted dd (10) notes2.gif, dd (6) dust.gif, dd (1) femalesling.GIF & 3 foster dd's wheelchair.gif upsidedown.gif diaper.gif  

Old 06-27-2007, 08:29 PM

Well, DS rolled over yesterday from his back to his tummy. And of course I missed it both times. DH saw the 1st time and he did the other one in his playpen when I was getting ready for bed.

I think that he might be teething cause he is really drooly. But other than that I have no idea.

he is also spitting up ALOT! Like to the point I almost think that it is vomit. It is clear with white chunks. So it looks like curddled milk I guess.

Also his cradle cap is really bad. Is there any thing that I can do for it?
Old 06-27-2007, 08:42 PM

If you don't wash their hair with shampoo it won't dry out their scalp as much. Warm water is enough. You could put some oil on it (olive, grapeseed, baby), that's what I did. If it's driving you nuts you can gently scratch it off with a soft bristled brush, but the oil should help a lot.

Old 06-27-2007, 10:18 PM

I don't really wash him all that much. I mean I rinse him off bit I don't really wash his hair all the time. It just looks gross and uncomfotable. I am just glad that he has a full head of hair. lol DD never had it so this is new to me.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:16 AM
jkg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMama092485 View Post
Also his cradle cap is really bad. Is there any thing that I can do for it?

Cas has really bad cradle cap too, and I also don't use shampoo on him, only warm water. I've been applying apricot kernel oil every couple days, that seems to help. I also have to fight the urge to pick it off because that just makes it worse!
Old 06-28-2007, 03:46 PM

Stay at home moms...what is a typical day for you? I want to start setting some goals towards a quasi-routine of sorts...one where I can meet my own needs as well--such as eating and grooming. For example, today we woke up for the morning at 9:45. I nursed her, dressed her, played a little, then attempted to get something to eat for myself. She got fussy, so put her down for a nap at 11:15. Got to eat breakfast and clean up the kitchen a lttle. Attempted to go brush my teeth, but she woke up from her nap at 12. More nursing, then a little tummy time, where she spit up the contents of her stomach. Just finished nursing her again. (she just now screamed out for no apparent reason...I think she's tired) How do you take care of a household and a baby? She doesn't sleep enough (although she's getting better), and we can't put her down while she's awake for very long, and she doesn't tolerate the sling for too long, either. Seems she's only awake for an hour or so at a time before becoming overly tired and starts screaming at the drop of a hat.

On another note, we found ourselves in the ER last night. She fell out of her bouncy seat onto the hard bathroom floor (the bouncy seat was on the floor, so not too far to fall, but still...) She bruised immediately and screamed almost 3-4 hours straight. Everything seems to be OK, though. She slept OK last night, although I didn't, of course. You always hear about the baby that bumped it's head in daycare and they don't do anything about it, and the baby dies a couple days later. I sure felt awful...the doctor in the ER and the paramedics said they were more worried about me than her. Guess I seemed more upset about it than she did. Guess it would've been worse if I had dropped her instead, which is one of my biggest fears.

Any suggestions for getting DD to sleep better?
Old 06-28-2007, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by didkisa View Post
Any suggestions for getting DD to sleep better?
A warm bath followed by nursing, or nursing while in the bath. I take a bath with DS and he likes to nurse as I am washing him.: (I love that) Then after that he is pretty tired and likes to watch the teddy bear mobile above his playpen and then he is out like a light.

You can also try doing more in the evening after she goes to sleep. That is when I shower and do chores. It is just easier cause then everyone is in bed.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:37 PM

Colleen, another idea for you -- I read somewhere that sometimes it can be too quiet for babies to sleep soundly. So like a ticking clock or some nice background noise can help. Also, my ds is guaranteed to fall asleep in my mei tai if I vacuum. In fact, I just now got through vacuuming, and he is asleep in the mt, and now I'm going to go clean my kitchen.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:02 AM

ds had cradle cap - I got some shampoo type stuff specifically for cradle cap at the grocery store. You just rub it in like you're shampooing - comb through their hair gently and it all comes off! Then rinse. It worked great! Only downside (and not a bad one) was that I only needed to use it once! Dd has it now so I'm getting ready to do her too. HTH!!
Old 06-29-2007, 03:28 PM

The only advice I have for you, didkisa, is to throw all ideas of a routine out the window!
Trying to time naps to get out of the house, or making plans in your head to do something while baby sleeps, is setting yourself up for disappointment, IMO. Go with the flow. Relax. Sometimes I only get dressed if someone is coming over. My DD was four months on Tuesday (!) and she's just barely starting to get a schedule for napping. I just do what I can while she's sleeping. Sometimes I only get half the floor vacuumed, and it's aggrivating, but I'd rather hold my baby than vacuum!

Actually I am trying to move right now, while taking care of five kids. : DH has his leg in a cast, so it's just me loading everything up. Plus it's been 110+ outside these days... So, yeah, lots of fun around here lately! I'm trying to take it one day at a time and just take one load over to the new house each day, but it's hard with Ivy "allowing" me to work in five-minute increments. Can't I just snap my fingers and have it all moved over? Blah...

Old 06-29-2007, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astromom View Post
Colleen, another idea for you -- I read somewhere that sometimes it can be too quiet for babies to sleep soundly. So like a ticking clock or some nice background noise can help. Also, my ds is guaranteed to fall asleep in my mei tai if I vacuum. In fact, I just now got through vacuuming, and he is asleep in the mt, and now I'm going to go clean my kitchen.
Ha, ha...vacuuming..good one! Yeah, I've heard that works. However, DD heard her very first vacuum cleaner a few days ago (while nursing, no less! Ouch!) and it scared the b-jeebies out of her! I'm learning she's a very sensitive baby. I can't even turn on the blender for a smoothie if she's in the room, lest I want to spend the next 30 minutes soothing her!

Just got my mei tai in the mail on Monday and I love it! DD fell asleep pretty quickly, too... now if only she'd stay asleep more than 10 minutes!
Old 07-01-2007, 12:13 AM

Hey mamas - freaking out just a bit: I'm 19 days into my period and have had just light bleeing/spotting today. I'm usually a 28-30cycle girl but of course just getting off being pregger changes all that. Sooooo...my hormonal mind screams "OH GOD IT"S IMPLANTATION BLEEDING! I"M PREGGER AGAIN!" :

And then my partially sane mind tells me I'm crazy and will start flowing like a flood in the next day or two...

(sigh) Oh to be normal again! Will it ever happen?
Old 07-01-2007, 01:50 AM

I would have to live in a cave if I was preggers again. Just so my family wouldn't kill me. Man my head hurts and we can't find anything that will help my head aches.

I am so thrilled. DS stared to roll over the other day. He is getting so big. DD is so funny cause she is so in love with her brother. Well, I am going to lay down and try to get rid of my head ache.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:23 AM

Colleen - on the schedule thing - I agree, though it can be very frustrating, that you would probably do best to wait and see what kind of schedule she develops for herself. My strategy upon waking - try to feed me and the toddler (I usually nurse DS when he wakes, then I get up while he's still sleeping. he's a late sleeper, with DD I would wake up when she got up for the day). Nurse DS when he gets fussy, then alternate b/tw holding him, wearing him, and putting him in his bouncy seat or laying him on a blanket with a rattle or toy to hold. Then when he gets fussy again, i nurse again. I've noticed that he's starting just now to stretch out his many mini-naps into 2 longer naps. BUT often if I try to put him down too fast, he wakes up. But if I put him in the sling and get busy (picking up around the house), he falls into a very deep sleep and will stay down if I put down. I do try to go for a walk/run every day, and he enjoys being in the stroller and often falls asleep. I also tries to go somewhere most days (w/ DD - the park, the pool, the grocery store, the post office - whatever) - and he is usually on his best behavior when we are out and about. Robin NEVER slept for the first few months - but if I went to the grocery store, she'd sleep the whole time. Didn't get my house clean, but got her a great nap. Eventually, she'll fall into a clearer schedule.

My SIL swears by a small fan in their rooms while they nap - she just points it to the corner, but it makes a nice background noise.

Also Colleen - how's the nursing going? I also had a ridiculous, painful experience with DD for months, and my best advice is to NEVER quit when you think you should. Set a goal - I will nurse for 2 more weeks. In 2 weeks, if you still truly believe you should quit, then you know it's not just a whim or b/c you had a tough few days. But you may think "okay, maybe I can do one more week, or another month." i promise you, things will get better. treat the thrush, treat the clogged ducts, and ask your DH to help support you. I stuck it out with DD, and I feel like a warrior. We ended up having a really fulfilling nursing relationship, and I was so happy I stuck it out.

Risen joy - My first cycle after DD was really short - a period, then another period 2 weeks later, then I went into a normal length cycle, then after that time I finally ovulated (and got preg). Hope that's all it is for you! (of course, that was 19 months PP for me)

December sun - good luck with the move. Sounds like quite a challenge!

Ergonyer - so sorry to hear about your DH. THat sounds really scary. I'm glad to hear they are expecting a full recovery. i can only imagine the stress of worrying about him, plus the logistics of travelling that far, plus taking care of your baby, not to mention yourself. hugs mama!

Angela - so sorry about the job. that's tough, but at least youknow what to expect next time.

Cradle cap - my kids have only had a wee bit of it - I just wash their hair with a wet washcloth and gently rub it. My youngest BIL had it when he was a baby, and DH and BIL called it "cradle crap" b/c they thought it was gross. So I can't resist calling it cradle crap - how juvenille of me!

Nani - breathe deep. We all have those days. Motherhood is truly the hardest thing in the world. Sounds like you managed to hold it together pretty well. Feel free to vent here anytime - I've been there too!

Eli continues to be Mr. Cool. His only sticky point is the car - he's fine around town for the most part, but we are in the car a LOT, and sometimes he's just mioserable and screaming the whole time he's in his seat. it wasn't like that until the past 3 weeks. He doesn't take a pacifier (not that he's refused them, I've never offered one or needed one), but I wonder if it would help settle him in the car. I will pull over, nurse him to sleep, and as soon as I put them in the seat, he's back to the crying. I hate it, but being in the carseat is non-negotiable, and driving is non-negotiable. But I'm torn about introducing a paci at 3 months - I'd hate to bring it into the picture unecessarily, so I struggle with what to do/what will help. I kinda think part of it is the car is BORING. So maybe a mirror or new seat toy would help. He's getting into little toys and rattles now and loves a good mobile.

oh, that's another thought colleen - do you have a bright, moving mobile maybe with some music? Both my babes went through a phase of being happy lying awake and watching the mobile for a few minutes. Not a huge chunk of time, but enough for me to wash my face, brush teeth and get dressed. And take a shower after DD goes to bed or when DH comes home.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Becca View Post
My SIL swears by a small fan in their rooms while they nap - she just points it to the corner, but it makes a nice background noise.

Angela - so sorry about the job. that's tough, but at least youknow what to expect next time.

Cradle cap - my kids have only had a wee bit of it - I just wash their hair with a wet washcloth and gently rub it. My youngest BIL had it when he was a baby, and DH and BIL called it "cradle crap" b/c they thought it was gross. So I can't resist calling it cradle crap - how juvenille of me!
I sleep with a fan on so when ever I put DS down I turn on the fan and the T.V cause I sleep with that on too.

Thanks for the support. According to my dad Mars or Mucury was in retograde so that was against me. My dad is so into astrology. But I went to the eye doctor and got some reading glasses. So I think I will just keep doing the SAHM thing until I can test again.

Cradle cap- I went and bought some shampoo for it yesterday so I will see how that works. Thanks for all the advise mama's.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:56 AM

When L was a baby and fussy in the car (um, screaming in the car) I'd pull over, climb into the back seat and nurse her while she was still in her car seat. It's no easy or comfortable task and may not even be possible with the seating plan of your vehicle, but it does eliminate that "oh no she's strapping me back into that seat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Becca View Post
Eli continues to be Mr. Cool. His only sticky point is the car - he's fine around town for the most part, but we are in the car a LOT, and sometimes he's just mioserable and screaming the whole time he's in his seat. it wasn't like that until the past 3 weeks. He doesn't take a pacifier (not that he's refused them, I've never offered one or needed one), but I wonder if it would help settle him in the car. I will pull over, nurse him to sleep, and as soon as I put them in the seat, he's back to the crying. I hate it, but being in the carseat is non-negotiable, and driving is non-negotiable. But I'm torn about introducing a paci at 3 months - I'd hate to bring it into the picture unecessarily, so I struggle with what to do/what will help. I kinda think part of it is the car is BORING. So maybe a mirror or new seat toy would help. He's getting into little toys and rattles now and loves a good mobile.

Be, happy momma to Liberty (12-31-02), Henry (3-17-07) and Prudence (7-02-09)
Old 07-01-2007, 06:02 PM

My DD *HATES* her car seat. She arches her back and I actually have to force her into it sometimes. She starts crying like "No! Not this thing again! Don't strap me in!" Poor thing. She usually stops crying as soon as she's buckled, but man does she hate to be strapped in! It's usually the only time she'll use her pacifier. Most of the time Bob Marley's music keeps her quiet while we're driving. There's just something about that rasta beat...

Old 07-01-2007, 11:40 PM

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions, Becca! And for asking about the bfing...it's on and off. Finally the ducts are all cleared up again! Woo-hoo! Somehow my supply went waaaay down, so we're back to supplementing her with a bottle of pumped milk once in a while, esp. right before bed. But, at least it's breastmilk, right? That's the important thing. We (DH and I) think it went down b/c of my lack of sleep. Plus, I had been soooo tired that I wasn't getting up to pump at night, which I have to do to keep up my supply or not get engorged...vicious cycle b/c DD still isn't consistent. But I'm sticking with it...on the days it's going well it's heaven!! My favorite image in the whole world is looking down at her and seeing her look up at me while nursing.

We hired a doula last week and it really helped. She's an RN and is an "expert" on sleep. She's also an avid follower of Dr. Harvey Karp's "Happiest Baby on the Block." Anyone use the 5 S's? It has really worked like a charm with DD...especially the swaddle b/c she still has her Moro (startle) reflex and it often wakes her up. We were in the camp before that we didn't think she liked being swaddled because she was always flailing her arms. Now she's taking regular naps during the day (and not in my arms, for the first time I can put her down!) and sleeping 4-7 hour stretches at night! It has done wonders for my psyche and sleep! I actually get about 6 hours of sleep at night now, and sometimes in 3 hour chunks! Woo-hoo! We went out yesterday, tho', and it really messed things up. She was very overtired at 5pm from not getting a good afternoon nap, and ended up going to bed then and waking up at 1 am hungry. But, all in all, things are much improved.

On the reflux front, it seemed to get quite a bit better, but then has slipped a few notches. We think it's b/c our doula didn't really believe she has reflux and didn't honor our request that she keep DD upright (I caught her one day putting DD on her back for a while and I called her on it...she pointed to DD and said it's not bothering her b/c DD just happened to be happy at the moment and not refluxing...) Now we've had to up her medicine dose to calm it down again.

Our doula also seems to not be supportive enough with breastfeeding. She kept wanting to give her a bottle instead of the breast to "see how much she's taking." She also kept promising to get me a better pump, but never did. Oh, and get this...she tried to tell me that we want to eventually reduce DD's nursing to every 4 hours, and that DD would pull 8 ounces from me at a time during each nursing session!! I knew that wasn't right, but I confirmed with my LC, who said that every 2-3 hours was necessary for a bf baby...which is what I'm doing. Sometimes I get so fed up with all the conflicting "advice" out there!!

Tried putting dairy back in my diet these past couple days and it seems to be affecting DD still, so guess I'll have to take it back out. Hmmm...which food item should I try next? Can't be on this horrible restricted diet much longer and still keep my sanity!!

Oh, guess where we spent DD's 3-month b-day...in the ER. Yup, she fell out of her bouncy seat (on the floor, thank goodness!) and hit her head. I think I was as upset as she was! Mom had to go to the bathroom really bad and didn't take the 2 seconds that was necessary to buckle her in...gee, I felt so horrible! The EMTs and ER doctor said they were more worried about me than DD. She's fine, though, and slept pretty well that night...unlike her mom. I was so afraid to sleep b/c you always hear these horror stories where babies fall and hit their heads in day care and no one does anything and the baby is dead in two days. Yup, definitely a first-time mom...
Old 07-02-2007, 09:59 AM

Old 07-02-2007, 12:07 PM

So, we just had the best weekend in several weeks! DH got to come home on sat for the day/night and went back last night. We're keeping our fingers crossed that he gets to come home for good tommorrow!! It was just a day-pass trial thing w/ the rehab center... but it went super, he got up to the house and around inside, even up and down the stairs like a pro. We ate awesomely (chipotle on the way home on sat, steak'n fries and salads for dinner, left-over steak'n eggs'n potatoes for breakfast... pizza for lunch/dinner!!), so that was great.. and we even got to sleep in, till like 9:30/10:00ish... though the last 2-3 hours for me at laest, were more drowsly refusing to get up, no matter how much DS squirmed!!

Anyhow, please send good thoughts DH's way, w/ luck we'll be home for good tommorrow! Hope for the 4th!! ::fingers crossed::

User Tag List