my lact consultant suggested that my son might have acid reflux. here are his symptoms:
1) eats very little breastmilk. (2-3 times a day, for 5 minutes)
2) refuses all solids except bread and beans. cries when i try to feed him fruits or vegetables.
3) wakes up alot at night. from 8-midnite, he sleeps in his crib--during this time he wakes up 4x. From midnight to morning he sleeps with us, and wakes up 1-2 x. Clearly he prefers being in bed with us, but still, he's waking alot.
4) when he was younger, he vomited alot,and would only sleep in his car seat propped up.
5) poor weight gain./ He hasn't gained anything in a month. in fact he may have lost some weight.
otherwise he is a cheery guy.
what do you all think?