Any other May '07 mama's lurking here? - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 09:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperdove View Post
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but...

My "really bad gas" (sounds exactly like your experience)mthat I just had this week turned out to be a gall bladder stone! I guess they are really common post-partum. I am not doing anything about it other than eating low-fat diet and having another blood draw to make sure it's calming back down.

Just putting it out there... I was sure it was gas too, and it happened with my DS 1 1/2 years ago and I thought gas then... but no. Gall bladder. Something to consider.
my SIL just had this a few months ago & had to have her gallbladder out when her little guy was only a few weeks old! it was soooo stressful for them but thankfully they were able to maintain breastfeeding & all is well. i'm sorry some of you have/are going through this! not fun....

i had a tamale with cheese yesterday & ezra was fussy all night. looks like it may be lactose after all. i was really, really hoping it was something else. babes can grow out of this, though, right?

stephanie asl.gif

#362 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 09:31 AM

Quote:
i had a tamale with cheese yesterday & ezra was fussy all night. looks like it may be lactose after all. i was really, really hoping it was something else. babes can grow out of this, though, right?
aww hugs, it's no fun having to give up dairy. Most babies grow out of it around a year, we are still waiting for our almost three year old to grow out of it though. She can have some cheese and loves yogurt but everything else means we have an all night date with her screamng and in pain.

Also it probably is not lactose that is the issue, cassein and whey are the two dairy proteins that cause sensitivity, so if you end up having to read labels be on the look out, although with the new federal guidlines label reading has gotten easier, you can just scan to the end and it says what allergens it contains, what a time saver.

Tracy, Wifey to Jeff . Mama to Maya-Papaya 7/04 and Carolina Bean-a 5/07 and Jack 7/4/10!!
#363 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 11:02 AM

mamas who've mentioned dr sears elimination diet- from which book did this come?
my library has lots- I'm assuming it's the breastfeeding book?
my dd has projectile vomitted twice, I'm thinking about eliminating dairy, although both times she woke from a long sleep and emptied both breasts (unusual- she's a little snacker) last night after so much milk I gave her acidophilus in breast milk with a dropper. This prompted the eruption, dumb of me. she was probably just too full. BUT.. she spits up a bit at each feeding and sometimes fusses while nursing. at night she grunts and fidgets but not, like, writhing pain. I'm finishing a 3 day gentian violet treatment for thrush, along with probiotics, so it's hard to narrow it down. anyway sorry for the ramble.
#364 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapayaMom View Post

Also it probably is not lactose that is the issue, cassein and whey are the two dairy proteins that cause sensitivity, so if you end up having to read labels be on the look out, although with the new federal guidlines label reading has gotten easier, you can just scan to the end and it says what allergens it contains, what a time saver.
stupid question. can a child be allergic to casein and not whey? are they seperate proteins? i ask this because my coffee creamer contains sodium caseinate and nate doesnt puke when i have that, but last night i ate orange cupcakes from hostess (badbad i know) and hes puking again? those contained dairy whey

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
#365 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 11:23 AM

As part of the dairy allergy saga - so I've eliminated dairy (excluding a tiny, tiny piece of cheddar that I popped in my mouth while cooking - and spit most out when I realized what I was doing) for the past 3-4 days and his face seemed a little clearer yesterday, no real fussy time last evening - in fact, he went to sleep for the night at 7:45 instead of 10-10:30. However, this morning (after eating) he is totally broken out again over most of his body and had a ton of mucus in his poop. Not fussy. So, now I am wondering if it is tomatoes or chocolate instead. I had quite a bit of both last night since I made a pasta dish and chocolate cookies last night - no dairy though. I don't think I had any chocolate during the time I was skipping dairy but think I may have had tomatoes on a salad during that time. So it might be chocolate instead of dairy :-( - sucks, but probably easier to eliminate than dairy, I guess. I'm going to try eliminating all 3 for a bit and then experiment.
#366 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherofEden View Post
mamas who've mentioned dr sears elimination diet- from which book did this come?
my library has lots- I'm assuming it's the breastfeeding book?
my dd has projectile vomitted twice, I'm thinking about eliminating dairy, although both times she woke from a long sleep and emptied both breasts (unusual- she's a little snacker) last night after so much milk I gave her acidophilus in breast milk with a dropper. This prompted the eruption, dumb of me. she was probably just too full. BUT.. she spits up a bit at each feeding and sometimes fusses while nursing. at night she grunts and fidgets but not, like, writhing pain. I'm finishing a 3 day gentian violet treatment for thrush, along with probiotics, so it's hard to narrow it down. anyway sorry for the ramble.
here's the site for sears diet
i did it for 2 days had a bad day yesterday and had yummy orange cupcakes. im determined to do it right and start over.i did not eliminate the meats since i dont think that is the issue. though i skip seafood.i'm not using any seasonings except salt and pepper. no butter. i also kept most of the veggies except potatoes (ds3 has an allergy an its linked to latex senativities as well),brocolli, asparagus,kale,artichokes(which arent great without the butter anyhow), spinach and brussel sprouts since those are kind of gassy foods too.oh yeah and no tomatoes! i only have pears& apples for fruits. rice milk (gag) no soy/nuts no chocolate hope that helps
http://www.askdrsears.com/html/4/T041200.asp

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
#367 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 12:34 PM

Is chocolate a likely allergen for babies - I have had this sense lately that my babe freaks/doesn't sleep/etc in relation to chocolate consumption. I hate the idea of dropping it, since I eat chocolate in such an emotional way related to have two and being exhausted!

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

#368 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 12:34 PM

Baraka-I have your package ready and hope to mail it today! I know I am super slow!

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

#369 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 12:36 PM

Quote:
stupid question. can a child be allergic to casein and not whey? are they seperate proteins? i ask this because my coffee creamer contains sodium caseinate and nate doesnt puke when i have that, but last night i ate orange cupcakes from hostess (badbad i know) and hes puking again? those contained dairy whey
yes absolutely, dd #1 always had a hard time with things with whey, one of the things she tolerated the least was butter, because it had the milk that it was made out of and extra whey added, even a little on toast would set her off. We use Earth's Balance now which is a non-GMO vegan buttery spread made from oils, there really isn't anything too objectionable so that's really the only thing we keep in our house, they make it in tub form and stick form for baking.

My advice is find what works and go with it, if your coffee creamer doesn't bother him then keep using it, the less you feel deprived the easier it will be.

Tracy, Wifey to Jeff . Mama to Maya-Papaya 7/04 and Carolina Bean-a 5/07 and Jack 7/4/10!!
#370 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 02:39 PM

Quote:
aww hugs, it's no fun having to give up dairy. Most babies grow out of it around a year, we are still waiting for our almost three year old to grow out of it though. She can have some cheese and loves yogurt but everything else means we have an all night date with her screamng and in pain.

Also it probably is not lactose that is the issue, cassein and whey are the two dairy proteins that cause sensitivity...
I read that it was the beta-lactoglubulin that got passed through the mother's milk....

Quote:
the less you feel deprived the easier it will be.
:

Since the intense screaming fits due to gas are gone and the mucousy poops are too, then I am satisfied for now. I think I still have someting in my diet causing a rash on DD but it doesn't seem to bother her and I am already cooking two meals at dinner, I don't want to have to cook three!! I suspect dairy may be the issue with the rash, but it seems that the large amounts of garlic really may hvae been the issue with the gas. Small amounts seem to be tolerated fairly well though.

Today I am SO frustrated and tired. DD slept fairly well last night, but she has been up and down all morning, nursing for 20 min then sleeping for 40 min. This has been going on since 5am and I needed one more three hour stretch that I usually get in the morning!! Arg. I have her in the wrap now, maybe that will help and I can lay on the couch with her and have a nap. If all else fails grandma is coming this afternoon and maybe I can convince her to take her for a drive or something. :

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#371 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post
Today I am SO frustrated and tired. DD slept fairly well last night, but she has been up and down all morning, nursing for 20 min then sleeping for 40 min. This has been going on since 5am and I needed one more three hour stretch that I usually get in the morning!! Arg. I have her in the wrap now, maybe that will help and I can lay on the couch with her and have a nap. If all else fails grandma is coming this afternoon and maybe I can convince her to take her for a drive or something. :
Maybe you're at the 6 week growth spurt? I'm at the 3-week one and my baby has hardly slept since a couple nights ago... just eating CONSTANTLY and yesterday she only had like 3 30 min. naps t/o the day! No where close to the 16-17 hrs. newborns are supposed to sleep!
#372 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 03:23 PM

EFPookie- I have been off dairy for almost a week now, and suddenly also getting the same odd reaction- mucous. And her rash is suddenly going down her chest more than before! What gives!?! She doesn't seem upset by any of this thank goodness, but I am starting to feel frantic.. I thought eliminating dairy was supposed to help, not make matters worse. So, I am also wondering if things get worse before they get better??
:
I have decided tomorrow I will start the whole Dr. Sears elimination diet, but I have to say it all seems so heroic! What's left to eat on his diet... bananas and rice!? Ho well, I can do anything for 2 weeks. I just want my baby's rash to clear and her poop to be back the way it was.

Grace Comes.

#373 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 03:30 PM

1971. My mom has said she breastfed, but there are pictures of me just a couple of months with a bottle. She was a hippie but I imagine she just dabbled in breastfeeding.
#374 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Nicholas is finally not straining and seeming so uncomfortable and the last few poops haven't been mucousy much at all (took 3 days after I ate the pizza!?). He doesn't writhe during feedings. He'll not poop for a day or so and during that time will seem in pain and strain thruout the day. *sigh* Ugh, giving up dairy is hard! I feel deprived and bit depressed about this all (DS being uncomfortable, feeling guilty that what I eat might be the reason and for not trying the TED, feeling deprived - cheese and ice cream are my favorite foods! and I was raving yogurt after his birth ...) walking thru the grocery store today I just about started crying.

Baraka - I don't now what to tell you. This is all frustrating! I too view the TED as 'heroic' and I am just not there yet ...

I'm also getting frustrated about not being able to do much more than child care and taking care of the house and food. I have a long "to-do" list, you know things that require free hands and not having a babe wrapped on you (like gardening, admit it, it's quite hard to do while wearing a newborn). During naps I first must eat, clean, play with DD, etc. Sorry for the whiney rant. :

DD 8 and DS 4 ribbonorange.gif

#375 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancebaraka View Post
EFPookie- I have been off dairy for almost a week now, and suddenly also getting the same odd reaction- mucous. And her rash is suddenly going down her chest more than before! What gives!?! She doesn't seem upset by any of this thank goodness, but I am starting to feel frantic.. I thought eliminating dairy was supposed to help, not make matters worse. So, I am also wondering if things get worse before they get better??
:
I have decided tomorrow I will start the whole Dr. Sears elimination diet, but I have to say it all seems so heroic! What's left to eat on his diet... bananas and rice!? Ho well, I can do anything for 2 weeks. I just want my baby's rash to clear and her poop to be back the way it was.
Oooh, I hope that's it - a surge before it gets better - especially since I'm doing fine at skipping dairy but gave in to a couple of chocolate cookies this afternoon. Does chocolate have the same protein (is that what it is that causes problems, certain proteins?) as dairy? If it's not the worse before the better, I'm probably in for a nasty "witching hour" tonight. His face actually looked better again since that initial worsening this morning, but the rash is still down his tummy. No more mucus at the last diaper, but it was a little greenish. I asked the NP at his appt. this morning about it and she thought that his face looked like "baby acne" and his belly looked like "contact dermatitis" and suggested changing detergents, though his laundry is already washed separately in a "baby" detergent and I haven't changed anything (he has so much stuff that it has only been washed once). I would consider the towels, but he didn't have a bath until this morning. Could be my clothes, but I can't remember ever nursing him when my clothes would have contacted his tummy, so I'm still thinking food allergy. I brought that up to the NP and she was like, but you're not feeding him anything but breastmilk. DUH (not said out loud) - but I eat lots of different things to make that breastmilk. She said that I probably knew more about breastfeeding than she did anyway . It was really one of those, why did I bother dragging 5 kids to this? kind of appointments.
#376 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 05:30 PM

did i mention that i'm on a cleaning strike? i became so lax at the end of my pregnancy & for a couple weeks post partum but, to quote a friend of mine, "mama's back!" i started cracking down on everyone to put their stuff away & dh got on my case about being too concerned with cleanliness (even though he knows that clutter makes me anxious & crazy!?). so....i decided to go on strike! it's been a little over 24 hrs now & my house is a disaster but very soon he will realize how messy this house gets when no one puts their stuff away. i've already heard him prompting the girls to clean up their toys & have caught him tidying the living room (which he rarely does!).

this dairy/cassein/whey free business is for the birds! i miss ice cream & cheese! in a week or so i'm going to start eating yogurt & then white cheese. if he's ok with those, i think i'll live. ezra seems to have a very mild case of intolerance compared to some of your babes, though. his butt reddness is completely gone & he only gets fussy & gassy. hopefully he'll grow out of it.

stephanie asl.gif

#377 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulalove View Post
this dairy/cassein/whey free business is for the birds! i miss ice cream & cheese! in a week or so i'm going to start eating yogurt & then white cheese. if he's ok with those, i think i'll live. ezra seems to have a very mild case of intolerance compared to some of your babes, though. his butt reddness is completely gone & he only gets fussy & gassy. hopefully he'll grow out of it.
The birds indeed! Yeah, we don't have a rash on the bottom, but he did have these tiny spots that appeared to be open sores right around his anus ... seemed suspicious to me. They've been about gone for almost a week (been cutting way back on the dairy for about a month). Oh, and his 'baby acne' comes and goes?! and sometime is on his upper chest. Right now he's pretty much spot free.

Oh, I have had someone cleaning our house every 2 weeks since I was about 7-8 months pregnant. LOVE IT and recommend it to all. But the daily of picking up after everyone ... UGH, it sucks!

#378 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 06:01 PM

My guy is taking a power nap and my older one is out on a playdate with a friend -- I have been child free for just over two hours!

Is anyone else here doing paid work? I have 2-3 part time jobs basically and it is overwhelming!

#379 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAX View Post
My guy is taking a power nap and my older one is out on a playdate with a friend -- I have been child free for just over two hours!

Is anyone else here doing paid work? I have 2-3 part time jobs basically and it is overwhelming!
Good for you!

I have a VERY part-time job (they suggest 4-8 hrs a wk from home, any time, it's webmistressing) and even doing the minimum is very hard to do (actually I haven't put in 4 hrs a week since DS was born - kinda by choice) without sacraficing sleep or being at the keyboard with N nursing or napping, then it is just cumbersome and very slow.

#380 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 06:42 PM

What is webmistressing?

~laura
and planning to eat it again
#381 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 06:44 PM

We've been dealing with some major spit up issues around here lately. I'm about to take the diary free plunge. I'm sure that has something to do with it. She'll have a couple of pretty big spit ups each day and several small ones in between. I swear, I'm doing more laundry than most people do for 10 people and that's just for the clothes that she's spitting up and pooping on. That's another thing...the poop. So, I had made all of these awesome nb sized fitted dipes...but Kylie was 11 pounds at birth and therefor fit the dipes for maybe a couple of days. Well, now she's really inbetween sizes and the smalls taht I have are a little too big. So I got some sposies in the meantime...OMG, do all sposies cause major blowouts with breastmilk poop??? If it's not coming out the back, it comes out the sides, or even the front a couple of times. I've tried a different brand and they are doing the same thing. I suppose that I'll just put the cloth dipes that are too big on her, because at least they don't leak poop everywhere. Honestly, though, do sposies normally leak like this? I used a diaper service in the beginning with dd1, so I've never used sposies on a newborn...

Jenn, future midwife, mama to 2 sweet girls (6/05) and (5/07). 
#382 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchro246 View Post
What is webmistressing?
I'm guessing a female webmaster??

Jenn, future midwife, mama to 2 sweet girls (6/05) and (5/07). 
#383 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFPookie View Post
Oooh, I hope that's it - a surge before it gets better - especially since I'm doing fine at skipping dairy but gave in to a couple of chocolate cookies this afternoon. Does chocolate have the same protein (is that what it is that causes problems, certain proteins?) as dairy? .
depends on the cocolate your eating. a lot of chocolate is made with milk

#384 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglevoice View Post
We've been dealing with some major spit up issues around here lately. I'm about to take the diary free plunge. I'm sure that has something to do with it. She'll have a couple of pretty big spit ups each day and several small ones in between. I swear, I'm doing more laundry than most people do for 10 people and that's just for the clothes that she's spitting up and pooping on.
We should compare laundry piles--I can't imagine that ANY baby spits up more than Raven does and everyone I've asked (midwife, public health nurse, lactation consultant) said it's "normal" and nothing to worry about, "more of a laundry problem than a health problem," but I am really freakin' skeptical. Like I have never seen anything like it. You know that scene in The Exorcist...? ALL DAY LONG. I don't eat dairy so it can't be that, now I've cut out soy completely, too, and no change... so I have NO idea. Well, I'm off to fold some laundry. :
#385 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyleigh33 View Post
We should compare laundry piles--I can't imagine that ANY baby spits up more than Raven does and everyone I've asked (midwife, public health nurse, lactation consultant) said it's "normal" and nothing to worry about, "more of a laundry problem than a health problem," but I am really freakin' skeptical. Like I have never seen anything like it. You know that scene in The Exorcist...? ALL DAY LONG. I don't eat dairy so it can't be that, now I've cut out soy completely, too, and no change... so I have NO idea. Well, I'm off to fold some laundry. :
Dang, that just can't be normal! I heard the "laundry problem" line from a couple people, too. If it's projectile a couple times a day, that just can't be normal. DS's vomiting DID get a lot better, but he did it Sun. and twice Tues. (had pizza Saturday night), so something is up here.

webmistressing
Yeah, I'm a non-techie webmaster for a mental health info website.

#386 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 09:24 PM

Amy, does your milk come out really fast? Anyone suggested pumping some off to have a slower let down for her? Or, have you tried one breast only per feeding? Just some thoughts for vomitting not caused by dairy or soy

#387 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyTeesa View Post
I have a long "to-do" list, you know things that require free hands and not having a babe wrapped on you (like gardening, admit it, it's quite hard to do while wearing a newborn).
I have some NICE perenials, nice lilies coming up - and they are all surrounded by weeds. But I didn't expect to do much gardening this summer. Once I feel up to doing "stuff", it will probably get hot here and then I won't feel like being out there pulling weeds. Oh well.

We are taking our first trip this weekend with newborn and DS! 4 hour drive to VT. Wish me luck!
#388 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Maybe you're at the 6 week growth spurt? I'm at the 3-week one and my baby has hardly slept since a couple nights ago... just eating CONSTANTLY and yesterday she only had like 3 30 min. naps t/o the day! No where close to the 16-17 hrs. newborns are supposed to sleep!
Oh, I know we are and the thing is, it's better today than it has been all week! She's sleeping now, has been since my mom came over.
BTW, we're meeting for tea next on Wed the 27th, probably around 1pm or so and probably at Steeps on Broadway. Come on out, will just be three others (including me), two of us with May babes, one pregnant with an August babe so we're hard to miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFPookie View Post
Does chocolate have the same protein (is that what it is that causes problems, certain proteins?) as dairy? If it's not the worse before the better, I'm probably in for a nasty "witching hour" tonight.
Was it milk chocolate??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglevoice View Post
So I got some sposies in the meantime...OMG, do all sposies cause major blowouts with breastmilk poop??? If it's not coming out the back, it comes out the sides, or even the front a couple of times. I've tried a different brand and they are doing the same thing. I suppose that I'll just put the cloth dipes that are too big on her, because at least they don't leak poop everywhere. Honestly, though, do sposies normally leak like this? I used a diaper service in the beginning with dd1, so I've never used sposies on a newborn...
We use sposies at night so we don't have to change diapers at night... have had ONE blowout but there was a LOT of poop and it was before I cut out garlic and the poops were still mucousy. We use no name brand from WalMart, Kirkland (from Costco), Huggies and Pampers and haven't had an issue. (They are all donated part bags! I don't buy that many I swear!)

Quote:
You know that scene in The Exorcist...? ALL DAY LONG. I don't eat dairy so it can't be that, now I've cut out soy completely, too, and no change... so I have NO idea. Well, I'm off to fold some laundry. :
I can't even begin to suggest what might be causing it but it doesn't sound right to me. Kayleigh has actually vomitted ONCE and spits up very rarely. Maybe take her off and burp every few minutes? Might make for a cranky baby during feedings, but happier in the long run.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#389 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post
Was it milk chocolate??
Ew, no . It was semi-sweet chips in a dark chocolate cake mix to make cookies. The only milk chocolate I like comes wrapped around a 3 Musketeers.

He's been a little crankier this evening but not his crankiest by any means. We'll see how he goes after this feeding. Last night he was asleep by now - though he might be tonight too if his sister weren't playing BopIt next to his head. :
#390 of 663 Old 06-14-2007, 10:36 PM

Quote:

dd1 had this same issue & i was convinced she had pyloric stenosis. she projectile vomited about 5 times a day but our awesome ped kept reassuring me that she was fine because she was gaining weight & was otherwise healthy. sure enough, she grew out of it. i wish i could remember how old she was (i could probably check her baby book) but it seemed like all i did was laundry for months...her clothes, my clothes, bed sheets, towels, you name it. i completely sympathize! my milk flows very fast so i only fed her from one side at a time & made sure she burped well & remained upright for quite sometime after eating. it was exhausting (especially at night) but i do think it helped some.

stephanie asl.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page