Jan.07 moms, it's JUNE!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-01-2007, 10:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Wow and it is 7 PM on the first and I don't see a post, so here goes!!

Sophie should be an honorary 'granola ambassador' LOL. We went to the hospital that's a couple blocks from here to the new mamas group basically so I could announce the LLL enrichment meeting today and invite anyone from there to come.
I wore her in the Didymos wrap, when I came in I didn't have it on cause we rode with my mom, she dropped us off after some running around and we walked home. I got 'wouldn't it be easier to just buy one of those other ones?' I felt bad that I didn't have more time, all I really got to say was 'but these are better for her hips'
Then I'm walking down the street, and a nurse was walking across from the daycare, we walked a little way and I said the thing about her hips again and gave her the address for babywearer.com

EVERYWHERE I go with her in the Diddy I get comments, good ones. we're doing our part to change the world for babies I guess. Sometime I wouldn't mind going to that new mama group and giving a little demo of slings, I don't know though, they're pretty big promoters of Harvey Karp, swaddling and swinging, but this fits in too, they're snuggled and moving....I should ask.

Anyway I also today figured out how to nurse in the didy at the LLL meeting!! YAY ME!! I LOVE that thing.

lovin DH since 1/04, best mom for my 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), one 13 wk (10/13) and 5/15 just your average multigenerational living family!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2007, 11:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i have never heard of that wrap....i will have to check it out

oh and btw - there was another jan 07 thread started earlier....not sure where it is hiding, maybe no on has posted to it in a few hrs

Mama to Amelia - age 6

User Tag List