Front pouch for Ergo carrier? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-26-2003, 02:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you have the Ergo baby carrier and got the front pouch, do you find it necessary? Is it worth the extra $16?

I'm thinking about taking advantage of the sale right now for the terracotta ones. Would appreciate your advice!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-26-2003, 11:34 AM

i got it and i'm undecided.

it's nice to have a zippered pouch b/c the little velcro pocket on the belt doesn't hold much and isn't really "secure" and the pocket is hard to get to if you're using the back carry position.

but the pouch doesn't really fit well on the belt or stay very well (though i do like the way it hides the "spare tire" in the front )

but i don't know that i'd spend the $ again if i had it to do over. i think probably not. though you kind of have to decide right off the bat b/c then it ships free w/your ergo, right?

if you're going to carry a purse or diaper bag anyway, skip it for sure. if you travel light (or attempt to like i do), and are thinking you'll get the pouch b/c then you won't need to take anything else, then go for it. it holds my wallet, my cell phone, wipes and a small snack. i can fit one cover and 2 snap-ins in the pouch part. so that's good enough for a couple hour outing for us.

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

#3 of 3 Old 06-29-2003, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter

thx, mcimom! I think I'll hold off on the pouch.

if others are thinking of getting the ergo, the sale at peppermint.com on terracotta will go on until at least this week.

Tags
Pouch Slings , Ergo Baby , Ergo Baby Carrier Camel W Camel , Ergo Baby Carrier Cranberry W Cranberry

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page