Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northeast Louisiana
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah, since it has been over 72 hours now, it looks like it may not just resolve itself. My plan is to wait until Monday unless she starts to actually act like she feels bad.
As far as worrying about the fever, I have always tried to use Dr. Sears advice that it is not so much how high the temp is but how they feel/act. Since she hasn't been acting like she feels bad, I really haven't been worried. I was hoping it would have resolved by now though.
Oh, and her temp is down below 100 now after a dose of Ibuprofen just over an hour ago.
Carrie, mom to Johnathan (7-02), Brodie (2-04), Kate (12-06), Jordan (9-08), (4-09) & Maggie (3-10)