PPAF question - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-01-2003, 12:43 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not sure where this goes, exactly, but I thought I'd ask it here.

My son is almost 1, and I am still BF him. Two weeks ago, I had some light bleeding, which I thought was my first post-partum period. Now, just two weeks later, I'm spotting again. Did anyone else have this? (Light periods close together when periods returned after having baby.)
#2 of 2 Old 07-02-2003, 02:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ben is almost 7 months old. My lochia stopped and restarted twice in the first 3 months. I called a nurse line, and she told me that it was my first pp af, even though I ws still nursing rtc. Yeah right! Last month I had that yucky feeling like af was about to start, but nothing. This month I had some spotting, and that yucky feeling, but it only lasted about a day. I'm still waiting to see what happens next. I feel that I am not well informed about pp af.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page