June '07 Moms *July Thread* - Page 14 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-31-2007, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you Wombatclay.

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2007, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter

adore, I also vaxed my babe, and will continue to do so through the regular schedule, except for chicken pox and flu. My Dh is a paramedic and is based in a city. He comes in contact with so many different things, and then comes home still in uniform. It's just felt safer to know that babe is vaxed. He's come in contact with HepB and whooping cough multiple times already, as well as mumps. For us, the vax was just the sensible choice. I wish it wasn't the case, or that we at least had the opportunity to delay and spread them out, but it wouldn't be smart for us.

So I am currently loving the new moms group that I keep going to on Tuesdays. A whole room of resources! Ok, they're not much good for cloth diaper or sling questions, since I've only seen Bjorns there and no cloth in sight. It is great to see babes at all ages and stages though. We lined them up by age today, just out of curiosity, and it was great to see how much difference there was, even in babes of the same age. My darling is so steady, holding his head and whole torso up, looking all around, while others were still so floppy. Some are rolling, some are just laying there, some chunky and some pixie. Very fun. It's nice to be able to say "my babe is doing this" and have three people say theirs is too, and six more say that theirs did, and outgrew it.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:28 PM

I thought this was funny, I needed a good laugh today, hope it makes you smile toohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlY8STkhopc

Molly, Mama, living in the burbs with a beehive and chicken coop,  herb student, gardener, crunchy and preggers with #3, due Nov 4th.flower.gif
The fruit of the spirit is: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, gentleness and self control.:
Old 08-01-2007, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter

I started us an August thread, since this is getting so long.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:58 PM

User Tag List