Ergo baby carrier V Baby Trekker - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-01-2003, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is the ergo the same as the baby trekker?I have a trekker and wanted an ergo but they look remarkably similar. Can anyone shed any light on this??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2003, 11:35 PM

Do you like your Baby Trekker? I ordered the Ergo, but I'm sending it back. I just couldn't get it to be comfortable enough for me.

What do you think about the Baby Trekker? Does it work well in the backpack position?
Old 07-02-2003, 12:54 AM

i'm sending this link to ekblad7, she's tried both and will hopefully leave her thoughts...

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

Old 07-02-2003, 01:32 AM

I have both. I absolutely LOVED my Trekker and didn't think that I would ever like another carrier as much. I used it for baby 3 and 4 exclusively. Then I found the Ergo with baby 5. It is so awesome! I can get the baby on my back by myself and is awesome on the hip and in the front too. I can't say enough good things about this carrier. I do still use my Trekker for some things but the Ergo is my main carrier now!

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

User Tag List